Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Joe M.
9/15/2016

"Laid back place"

Came in to the store to see if I could get a truck without wanting to kill the salesperson. I don't like going to buy at the dealership until I have to. Had not bought here before, so I have to tell everyone how cool of a place it is. Blake knew a lot about the Ram and did not BS me on my trade in. I got the truck I wanted and more for the 07 than expected. Great experience.

Blake

MPerez
9/15/2016

"Excellent experience "

Had an easy going time, not too pushy. Sales staff is very professional and informative. Easy dealership to work with. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Shane Brooks

Screwed
9/04/2016

"Liars and cheats"

I went to westpoint jeep to purchase a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. While looking at the vehicles on the lot the salesman tells me about a great "special edition" rubi on the showroom floor. It was a polar edition. I ended up purchasing. Within 24 hour of getting home I was informed by a friend that the polar edition was a Sahara not a Rubicon. When I called the dealership they played dumb, like they had no idea and I was teaching them something. They refused to swap out the vehicle or make anything right. About 2 weeks later I received a call saying they couldnt put my contract through and I needed to either return the vehicle or sign a new contract. My lucky break right since it wasnt the vehicle I wanted. When I arrived the salesman, sales manager, and owner ganged up on me in the parking lot trying to force me to sign a new contract. When I refused they said they will just put the original contract through. What??? So if they could do that why did they need to raise my amount financed and interest rate? SCAM!!! Then to make matters worse when I told them no and they brought my trade in around to me, my SRT Challenger, the salesman tried to get me to pay 500 dollars for the detail they did to my trade. When I refused he threw the keys up the hood of my car leaving a deep 9" scratch, which I ultimately has to pay to have fixed. Dont shop with these guys. They lie about vehicle types, vehicle rebates, contract errors, anything they can to steal more money out of your pocket. CROOKS!

Dont Remember

Rwill
7/26/2016

"Great dealership!"

I had a great experience purchasing a new car from Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge recently. My salesman, Carlos Watson, was very kind and knowledgable. He went above and beyond, even to the point of helping detail my new car to expedite the process. Highly recommend Carlos! Also Jone McWhirter made sure that I received every discount possible to ensure the best price. She made financing a breeze! Wonderful experience at Westpointe - I highly recommend!

Carlos Watson, Jone McWhirter

Jgold
2/14/2016

"Bait & Switch Internet Pricing-- Run Don't Walk !"

Found new truck online. Was driving from out of state to purchase and reached an agreed purchase price on the vehicle. Rented a car, reserved hotel room and was at the bank getting the cashiers check. Sales Manager called and tells me the truck is now $500.00 higher. At first I thought he was kidding. No joke here folks. Sales manager Noe was very rude. Stay far away. When you have a verbal contract to purchase a vehicle and are ready to pick it up, they decide to change prices. No trade in involved . I wonder how much more it would have been by the time I got there to pay for it ???? Then I received numerous text and calls thinking I was really going to purchase from them. These people have no values. Got a much better price at a different Ram dealer.

Noe Montoya, Jennifer

Annaliese
9/26/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

I would highly recommend Westpointe and Jon Pembrook to purchase a new vehicle. I normally DREAD buying a car but this was the most pleasant experience I have ever had. Jon is extremely knowledgeable, management is friendly and they helped me with a great price on my car!

Jon Pembrook

sadday
8/05/2015

"It's all bad"

We bought 2 cars in one day. We were pushed into buying the extended warranty. Recently (less than a year after buying the cars) we learned our credit union offers a better warranty for 1/3 of the cost. When we went up to the dealership to cancel the warranty the people in finance were very rude. The dealership failed to mention that we needed the loan release to get the check for the refund, and the next day we had to go back to the dealership to give them copies. On this day "Chris" from finance gets in my husbands face, and then slaps him on the arm. My husband so frustrated talks to a "manager" who states that the finance people don't work for the dealership, and we are only going to get part of our $9500.00 back. My husband stated that both vehicles are still under factory warranty and we should get a full refund. The "manager stated that the warranty went into effect the day we bought the vehicles. UM NO! They are under factory warranty why would I want extra coverage. My contract says EXTENDED warranty not supplemental warranty. On top of all of this I bought a new car that has a funny smell(said they detailed it?? all I got was half of my pin strip gone), I found beer cans under the back seat (not my beer), and never fixed the things they said. If this isn't enough for you I took my Durango in back at the end of JUNE it is now August, because of recalls and my dash going black then flashing service shifter. Guess what it sat there all day, and they didn't touch it. Called me to come get it, and have never fixed a thing. BUYER BEWARE!

mikekidd
3/10/2015

"Good untill we found how deceiving they were"

My wife and I visited the Westpoint Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep dealership in Yukon, Ok. And we bought 2 vehicles (both 2014). After the sale We got back home and noticed one of the keys they gave us for my wife's jeep wrangler didn't work. We then took it to our local dodge dealership and they told us It did not fit a jeep, I called Westpoint Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep in Yukon , OK and talked to Cash the manager, he told me that I should have checked to see if the key fit before I bought it , and that they were not responsible. The conservation continued with me stating that we had bought BOTH vehicles in good faith that everything worked, including the keys. Cash said good luck. Needless to say, I will never visit Westpoint Dodge Chrysler, Jeep in Yukon , OK

Shane Brooks and Sales manager Cash

dclaf406
12/29/2014

"Warranty Cancellation"

Purchased a new Ram with an extended warranty on 7/3/14. Returned to dealership on 7/14/14 and cancelled the warranty. The paper work shows 8 to 10 weeks for the refund. It has been almost 6 months now and still have not received the refund. Have made numerous phone calls that have not been returned. They have answered two emails with a new excuse each time. Wouldn't recommend this dealer for anything.

Scott, Kelly, Allen

Mike
12/26/2014

"Westpoint is a friendly place to do buisness"

I have purchased 2 vehicles from West Point Chrysler, jeep & Dodge. I have all my service maintenance on all 3 of my vehicles completed at the dealership too. It is a family type environment, and they have some of the nicest people to deal with too. I will continue to do business with this dealership as long as they are in business. I would recommend this dealership to all my Family and friends. Mike Biddle

Bruce McRay