Westside Hyundai

240 Reviews of Westside Hyundai

April 29, 2017

"Outstanding Experience"

- eddiemae86

I'm am very satisfied with the dealership they were very nice to me. Me and my husband purchased our vehicles at the same time. I love Westside HYUNDAI. THEY TREAT ME LIKE FAMILY

George Clark

Other Employees : Kelton Powell
April 27, 2017

"Amazing first experience."

- stn_eckel

Every one was very helpful in helping me purchase my first vehicle. Great price and fast and friendly service. Will return for my next vehicle and will recommend to friends and family.

April 27, 2017

"Excellent"

- crystalv78

Thank you to everyone that assisted in my purchase. I am extremely satisfied with my vehicle and the staff at Westside Hyundai! Thank you again!

Chris Sanders

April 26, 2017

"What a great place to buy a car!"

- Happy owner

This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle from Westside Hyundai. Both times the employees from the Sales Manager to the Service Center Personnel were great to work with.

Hsienchi Dy

Other Employees : Leonard in Finance

"Very Satisfied"

- frnkbutler

Chris was very knowledgeable, patient and understanding to what our needs were regarding this purchase for my Sons Graduation present. He went above and beyond to help us with our choices of Vehicle we had on our list.

Chris Sanders

Other Employees : I forgot the other Employees name that helped with the financing but he was awesome as well.
April 26, 2017

"Sixth purchase and counting"

- Missty73

Have always had excellent dealings with Westside Hyundia whether with sales or service. They always go above and beyond, and they are always polite and courteous. Whenever I have bought a car from them Nick has stayed in touch with me to make sure that I am completely satisfied with my purchase. After the purchase of my G80 the dealership kept my car while I was on vacation to do the interior and exterior protection package. The was a great convenience to me as I knew that my car would be safe at the dealership.

Sharon Weisen

Zach Wilson

"Awesome Customer Service"

- escurry75

My sales representative Nicholas was awesome he really took the time to ensure that all of my needs were met and that I left with a brand new vehicle.

April 25, 2017

"Great experience!"

- forbesmelissas

Nick helped me pick out the right car for what I needed and was very knowledgable and helpful. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and made buying my first car on my own a great experience.

April 20, 2017

"Perfect experience"

- Johniter Respess

I loved my experience there it was my first time getting a new car and they made me feel like there was no way I was going to leave without it I love shopping there it was my pleasure.

April 17, 2017

"A stress free experience!"

- Chewlovesphew

Nick was an awesome salesman. He made the car buying experience a memorable one. He was efficient and quick. He knew his stuff and answered all my questions. He made me and my family feel welcome and cared about. :)