White Allen Chevrolet

Call
White Allen Chevrolet Info

RickyT81
6/02/2013

"Over a 3 day period, Barry (manager) called us with 4..."

Over a 3 day period, Barry (manager) called us with 4 separate offers. Each offer coming closer to what we'd originally said we could pay. After we came in for a second visit, Barry (MANAGER) WROTE DOWN the price we wanted to pay on a business card. We agreed and began the Check Out process. Next, we moved to the finance department. We told Darold (finance) to put the car and the insurance in my wife's name, he put them both in my name. When we pointed out the mistake, he was not happy. Grunting and grumping through another series of pages to type. Everything continued, we signed and initialed multiple sheets. We accepted an additional $5 a month fee for GAP insurance and as I stretched my neck around the screen, I saw the price we were paying was NOT what Barry (manager) had agreed. I pulled out my business card Barry (manager) gave me a few hours ago, and Darold (finance) said that wasn't accurate. Darold (finance) called Barry (manager) and Barry said we could NOT have the car for the price we'd agreed. If we wanted it we had to pay an extra $15 a month. When we asked if we could speak to Barry (manager) personally about this, we were told "No, he is done talking to you." I told Darold (finance) we did not want the vehicle and to shred the paperwork, to which Darold (finance) responded "Thank you for wasting my time." I asked if I could have the name of Barry's (manager) and Darold (finance) told me, "He is the manager." The following day, I called Nick Monk (general manager) explain the situation to him. He talks to Barry and Darold and calls me back. Mr. Monk explains that I was very rude to his staff and they would sell me the vehicle even if I wanted it. However, our Saleman TOM was AMAZING! I hope for Tom's sake, he quits his job and stops for for unethical, lying dolts.

Barry (used car manager) Darold (finance) Nick (general manager)

brown4lee
1/26/2013

"Keith Hollingsworth did an excellent job helping my wife..."

Keith Hollingsworth did an excellent job helping my wife and I pick out a new vehicle (2013 Chevy Equinox), answered all our questions very knowledgeably, trained her in all the features new cars have nowadays, helped every step of the way and was all around very professional and invaluable to us. Thank you so much for making my wife the happiest person on earth right now. She loves her new car. :-) LEE BROWN

beckywelch76
8/12/2012

"We had a problem with our car and Tom went above and..."

We had a problem with our car and Tom went above and beyond what is excepected, to make sure that our car got fixed in a timely manner. Tom is ALWAYS friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to help us out...P.S. We bought our car at another dealer that we refuse to go back to so we took our car there for service and now we will not go back to that dealer. We are forever faithful to White Allen...

Tom Pendleton

grumpyredhead
6/14/2012

"The reason that I gave this review is being that Tom is..."

The reason that I gave this review is being that Tom is always friendly and ready to greet customers and keeping them informed on what is going on. He also goes above and beyond what he needed to do to help.

Tom Pendleton

onevone
5/19/2012

"Bill Conn was straight forward with my son and myself...."

Bill Conn was straight forward with my son and myself. Very nice and answered everything we wanted to know about our car. Bill kept in touch with us until the day I drove my car off the lot. A very good, or as Bill would say "great" salesman.

david andrews

keya8
5/19/2012

"My 20 year old college student went to White Allen..."

My 20 year old college student went to White Allen looking for the first car he would be paying for on his own. He found the car he wanted and brought it home. Not even 48 hours later we had a puddle under the car in our driveway. My son took the car back to White Allen and told them what was going on. After a couple hours of taking the car apart, they came to my son and said they wanted to give him a different car because the other one had a cracked head. We are so grateful that White Allen chose to have compassion and do the moral thing and not say your warranty is 50%. It is your problem. We cannot thank them enough. We will be telling everyone we know. White Allen, you are the best. Thank you!!!

Doug and Barry

Doffenberger
4/20/2012

"I was buying a Chevy sonic and Todd could answer any..."

I was buying a Chevy sonic and Todd could answer any questions me and my wife had great to get the price that we wanted easy to get along with answer my questions truthfully rather I wanted to hear the answer or not I couldn't ask for a better experience

Todd forth

charliesa1
4/19/2012

"We have been purchasing parts from White Allen Chevrolet..."

We have been purchasing parts from White Allen Chevrolet for about two years now and love dealing with the guys over there. They are all very courteous and friendly and go above and beyond to help us out. I would recommend them to anyone in need of GM parts!!!

Larry, Mike & Tim (Parts Dept)

Buckeye4ever
4/19/2012

"I have been a customer of White Allen for years, I..."

I have been a customer of White Allen for years, I recently began to have problems with my car and had to use the Service Department. I am a single woman and I felt that they were super nice and friendly. I didn't feel as if they tried to sell me services that I did not need. They treated me with respect and did everything they could to make sure that I was taken care of. I dealt with a few people and they were all great. Tom and his manager Shane were exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone!!

mgarrett1107
4/18/2012

"The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. I would..."

The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Our case was making a squeaking noise no one else could seem is to fix. Now its squeak free.