Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike,
Richmond, Virginia 23235
Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Info
About Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

What sets the Whitten Brothers Family of Dealerships apart from the rest? The Whitten Advantage that comes with every new car in Richmond that we sell. The Whitten Advantage helps keep your car running like new for years, and includes: •State Inspections Forever •A Rental Vehicle with Every Service (4 years/60,000 miles) •72 Hour Exchange Policy •Our Best Price Guarantee With all of this, it's no wonder that Whitten Brothers is a leading seller of Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Mazda in Richmond VA. Visit us today to take a test drive and to learn more about the Whitten Advantage.

About Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

overjoyed new owner
4/30/2016

"2014 Jeep Compass Purchase"

April 29, 2016 To Whom It May Concern: I would like to describe to you the wonderful car purchasing experience that I had the pleasure of being involved in at Whitten Brothers Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, Mazda on Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond Virginia. When I initially spoke to the Sales Consultant, Mark Lafoon, on the morning of Monday, April 26th I explain that I was interested in purchasing a particular pre-owned 2014 Jeep Compass. I also informed him that I had some very limiting constraints and specific conditions, which would determine whether I would be able to purchase this vehicle. I informed Mark that my intention was to surprise my wife with this vehicle. To make a long story short, Mark Lafoon and Sales Manager, Willie Stewart worked very hard over the course of the next three days in order to meet my necessary constraints and conditions. I would also like to mention that Sales Manager, Sheri Brandt and Finance Director, Michael Schatzberg were instrumental in making my purchasing experience pleasant and beneficial for me. On the evening of April 29th, Mark Lafoon delivered the Jeep Compass to my residence and my wife was completely surprised and overjoyed. In fact she was practically speechless. (Now she is so happy she cannot stop talking about it). The hard work and the determination of the individuals that I have mentioned went beyond the call of duty. In fact, the entire staff of Whitten Brothers was determined to see that my wife and I were happy with my purchase. In my opinion, the individuals that I have mentioned made an impossible car deal possible. These individuals insured that my wife and I now have a pleasant life long memory of a very special occasion. Thank you Whitten Brothers! Griffin & Ellen

Michael Schatzberg

Patrick1953
4/14/2016

"Above and Beyond"

I looked online for my next car and found a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse, all the bells and whistles. I traded my 2006 Chevrolet HHR with over 169K miles. I met with Monty Baker. Right away I knew this was an honest sales representative. He took care of me from start to finish. I had special financing needs due to poor credit and just coming out of a C-13 Bankruptcy. It took longer than usual to complete the deal, but they made it happen. I was thrilled because I did not think I had a snowball's chance in a fire of getting a loan. They did it!! If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, Monty Baker is your man. He treated me like I had a credit score of 900+ and like I had a wad of cash on me. i didn't, but he gave me the very same individual attention, never left my side and went over all the details of my purchase. No surprises, no hidden fees. he was upfront and honest and very confident that he could help me, and he did. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, espescially with getting the perk of free inspections for the life of ownership.

Monty Baker

ccn843
3/24/2016

"Correcting a bad situation"

I previously posted a bad experience with the Service Department. Today everyone at Whitten Brothers went out of their way to correct what happened and perform satisfactory service. Thank you

Zach Cochran, Michelle

ccn843
3/16/2016

"Very Disappointed"

I was treated fairly and courteously by the salesman, although on 2 different occasions he neglected to get back to me with information I requested. My problems occurred with the Service Department. One of the items I requested was done but not completely. Another item requested was done incorrectly. Another item requested was not done at all. When I picked my car up, the entire driver's area was trashed. The floor was covered with dirt, there were shoe prints on the door, on the scuff plate and on the side of the console. It took me an hour to clean the car when I got home. This was a car less than a week old. The people in Service were nice but I will not be returning to this dealership.

Cannot remember

billy
3/07/2016

"best car buying experience ever."

"BIG BOB" is the best guy to talk to. I was expecting to meet a sales man. Instead I met someone that I can truly call a friend. Bob understood my family's needs and made sure they were met. As a note, our son is in a wheelchair and Bob made every accommodation possible to make sure we got the right vehicle for our son.

DPorter
2/08/2016

"Leasing Made Easy"

I just Leased a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Whitten Brothers of Richmond and it was a painless process. Jay Lipchak was the gentleman that helped me during this process and was absolutely amazing from the time I stepped on the lot, finding the right vehicle for me and then getting everything done so that I could enjoy my new ride. I definitely recommend Whitten Brothers of Richmond and if you can get Jay to help you out, you will definitely be in good hands. Thank you all for your help in getting me in to my new Jeep Grand Cherokee!!!

gc
11/18/2015

"Great place to buy a vehicle!"

My husband and I went to look at new vans and decided to purchase a Town and Country. Jay LIpchak sold us both the van we traded as well as this one. He is wonderful to deal with - no pressure, efficient, and knowledgeable. Mike from the finance department was also very courteous and professional. These two make a car buying experience so easy and pleasant! Highly recommend buying from them.

Mike from financing

Lincoln1

"Great used car dept"

Spotted the 2006 Lincoln Town Car on their website...I had researched approx 50 cars on other sites. Met and worked with Howard and he made the process painless...I will recommend to friends and relatives...

Howard

west2398
10/26/2015

"Best experience working with a Dealership yet!"

I recently leased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Whitten Brothers and have to say that it was the best car shopping experience ever. After showing me a bunch of different jeeps, going over the various different prices that were in my budget, and answering all my questions about leasing - my fiance and I walked out of Whitten Brothers knowing it was the dealership we wanted to work with to lease my next car. The two sales people I worked with were Bob Darling and Margaret Hall, who are both amazing! They are both extremely knowledgeable and approachable - those two things don't usually come to mind when I think of working with sales people, but it's true. I wanted to give each of them a hug and say many thanks after leasing my jeep. Can't wait to stop in and say hi to them both for my first service appointment. Whitten Brothers does a wonderful job taking care of it's customers! Thanks everyone :)

Mike and Ashley
10/26/2015

"Best Car buying Experience "

Wasn't expecting to buy a new truck when I came in but ended up buying the truck of my dreams. Matt approached us very professionally as well as didn't try to sell us the first truck that we looked at. He made the car buying experience very easy as well as went out of his way to help us get what we wanted. WIllie Stewart went out of his way to make sure that our car buying experience was nothing short of great. The whole team at Whitten Brothers are very honest and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car in the future. Thank you both Matt, and Willie.

Reviews of Sheri Brandt