Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike,
Richmond, Virginia 23235
Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Info
About Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

What sets the Whitten Brothers Family of Dealerships apart from the rest? The Whitten Advantage that comes with every new car in Richmond that we sell. The Whitten Advantage helps keep your car running like new for years, and includes: •State Inspections Forever •A Rental Vehicle with Every Service (4 years/60,000 miles) •72 Hour Exchange Policy •Our Best Price Guarantee With all of this, it's no wonder that Whitten Brothers is a leading seller of Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Mazda in Richmond VA. Visit us today to take a test drive and to learn more about the Whitten Advantage.

About Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

raeann12
8/13/2015

"Very Good "

We went to buy our daughter A vehicle met Graham as our salesman. He was wonderful,no pressure, and very pleasant. We have been to Whitten before and will continue to do business with them.

Myrna
7/06/2015

"Jeep Purchase and Follow-up Servicing"

We purchased the 2014 Jeep Overland Diesel in September 2014; I didn't want to buy "brand new" but my husband talked me into it. We immediately took it on a month-long 8000-mile drive across country; it was a fabulous ride and we enjoyed all the great gadgets and features!!! Love the car, and now 10 months later can't say enough good things about the car and the entire experience. Bob Darling was a joy to work with; would buy through him again in a heartbeat! We have had a couple of minor recalls and regular servicing since that time ..... the Service Department is top-notch.

DJ
6/11/2015

"2011 Lincoln MKZ Purchase"

Just wanted to take a moment and share some thoughts on my purchase experience at Whitten Brothers. I live in Roanoke Va. and my wife and I were in the market for a used Lincoln MKZ and found 3 in the Richmond area while searching on the internet, with one being at Whitten. After exchanging a few emails I called and drove the 3 hours to Richmond. Upon arriving, I was greeted by Willie Stewart who then introduced me to Graham Redfern. He assured me that there would be no reason to for me to even look at the other 2 Lincolns, and he was correct. Graham was quite knowledgeable and professional in presenting the vehicle and easily answered all my questions. After a short back and forth on price / trade in value with Graham and Mr. Stewart, I became the proud owner of the Lincoln. The car was affordably priced and the trade in value of my vehicle was very fair. I have owned over 50 vehicles and this purchase was easily one of the best if not best buying processes I have experienced. If I once again end up in the market for a vehicle, I will be sure to consider Whitten Brothers.

OPIE
5/26/2015

"service"

we recently brought in our 2012 jeep wrangler for an oil change, inspections and a recall sent in by the dealership we had to drop the car off at night, and then make other arrangements for work the next day and then pick it up the next night. Not real convenient but knew it had to be done the car was picked up and once home we learned that now it would not lock. Seems the person that did the recall fixed that and broke something else. so when we called they said yeah, we must have done that, bring it back so that took another 2 nights to drop off , get to work and pick up next time, offer a car since it was not our fault. Had to pick it up on the Friday of Memorial day weekend so again, not the most convenient thing to do

service department

dalken
1/31/2015

"Purchase of a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport Truck"

I wasn't really looking for a new truck and for sure had no intentions to purchase one but when I saw this big red truck out front I had to stop in and see it up close. I ended up in the right place at the right time and. Graham Redfern and Mr.Whitten worked up an unbelievable deal. They even waited for me to come back in to town and stayed late so we could get everything wrapped up. There were a couple of minor items on the truck that needed to be corrected by both the service department and the body shop. Communications seemed to break down between my service writer and the body shop so some issues did not get addressed the first time I took it back. The 2nd trip to the body shop to correct a factory paint issue in the bed of the truck resulted in some over spray residue being where it should not have been. A good quality control inspection before the truck was returned should have caught it. I contacted Graham Redfern and Mr. Whitten and brought the truck back for them to inspect. They both went all out to insure my satisfaction. The truck is great and I am pleased with my purchase. K. Kean. Chesterfield, Va.

Jowens
1/19/2015

"Great Dealership!!"

After exhausting myself in Norfolk and Hampton Roads I finally made my to Whitten Brothers. This place was ran professionally and I was out the door with no hassle. After weeks of Rigamaroo elsewhere Whitten Brothers delivered and I would highly recommend them to anyone. My sales rep Jay Lipchak was great and really went out of his way!

timkrout
12/09/2014

"2015 Grand Cherokee"

Thank you so much Jack Breedon, for an great experience. This is the second car I have purchased from Whitten Brothers, and it won't be the last!! Thank you

jjanderw
11/23/2014

"Don't trade your car in here"

I traded my Jeep in here, and they came up with a list of the things they would need to fix in order to sell it on their lot (fix the seat, and new tires). Then, when I looked the Jeep up on their site they neglected to fix the "problems". Now, I'm not angry with the price they gave me, as they showed me appraised values and explained the deduction from NEEDING to put new tires and fix the front driver seat. However, I feel that the dealership manipulated me into trading my vehicle in at a significantly lower price and has lost all integrity. Overall, my wife and I will not go back to Whitten Brothers dealerships to buy or trade.

Jeff at Mazda on Midlo

Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram responded to this review

November 24, 2014

Hi, my name is Harrison Whitten & I am the General Manager here at Whitten Brothers. Thank you for the feedback. If you have a moment, I would love to explain our process on pre-owned vehicles. When a vehicle is taken in on trade or purchased, the first thing we do is detail the vehicle. After this, we take pictures of the vehicle. Then, after the vehicle is pictured, we do a full mechanical & safety inspection. This is the point in time where any items such as tires, brakes, physical damage, ect. is handled. Therefore, if we put new tires on a vehicle & that vehicle is not sent back through our picture taking process, the new tires will not be displayed online. I would bet that this is the case with the vehicle in question. Would you mind contacting me with some more specifics? If I could get your name &/or contact info, I can very easily see what reconditioning was done to your vehicle once we inspected it. Thank you & have a great day, Harrison Whitten

Corey Elkins
11/16/2014

"my first time buying a car"

I came in as a first time car buyer. And Evan helped me find a perfect car for myself. And when my loan turned me down Jay found me a loan and ideas able to buy my very own car. It was a very long process But they were very kind and patient the while time. I will definitely suggest them to My friends.

Morgan Moore
11/10/2014

"2014 Dodge Durango Limited"

My experience with Jay Lipchak was one of the most non pressured friendly experiences I have ever had at a car dealer. The negotiations were flawless as well as the finance procedure. Thanks again!

Reviews of Graham Redfern