Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235

Mark Lafoon Sr., Sales, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Mark Lafoon Sr.

Larry Cupp, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Larry Cupp

Jacob Barber, Finance Manager, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Jacob Barber

Trevon Gerideau, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Trevon Gerideau

September 19, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Sbrumburgh

I purchased my first Chrysler today from Whitten Chrysler. I cannot say enough good things about the customer service my family and I received. First, our sales associate Mark was very easy to talk to. This was the easiest, less stressful car experience we have ever had. I had to bring my two young children with me. Not only was Mark great with them, but Sherry behind the desk made them feel right at home. Jake was another one that made this process so easy. It's hard to just name the few people because every single person we came in contact with, was so personable. We would definitely recommend them and also plan on doing more business with them. It shows you how great customer service goes a long w

Mark Lafoon Sr.
Jacob Barber

September 18, 2017

"Basball"

- Mike S

Larry "Baseball" Cupp is great to work with. He is a lot of fun and he personally made this purchase happen. If it were not for him, I would not have completed this transaction.

Larry Cupp

September 18, 2017

"Very knowledgeable"

- AnnieO

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson is a very likeable person... easy to understand and an extremely good "teacher" for ALL the options our vehicle had. We had an issue with our new Jeep at a restaurant near the dealership so we called BBQ and he hopped in a vehicle and came right over to help us out!

Used 2014 Jeep Wrangler, $27790