Read Reviews Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

John LatimerSales Consultant 1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

What sets the Whitten Brothers Family of Dealerships apart from the rest? The Whitten Advantage that comes with every new car in Richmond that we sell. The Whitten Advantage helps keep your car running like new for years, and includes:
•Oil & Filter Changes Forever
•Engines & Transmissions Forever
•State Inspections Forever
•Towing Forever
•A Rental Vehicle with Every Service (4 years/60,000 miles)
•Tire & Wheel Road Hazard Protection (4 years/60,000 miles)
•Sign & Go Roadside Assistance (4 years/60,000 miles)
•Trip Interruption Protection (4 years/60,000 miles)
•90 Day Dent Repair
•72 Hour Exchange Policy
•Our Best Price Guarantee

With all of this, it's no wonder that Whitten Brothers is a leading seller of Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Mazda in Richmond VA. Visit us today to take a test drive and to learn more about the Whitten Advantage.

Our Location

Kecia Wharton
8/24/2014 4:29:19 PM

Margaret HallMargaret Hall

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

I went to Whitten to buy my first Jeep Wrangler. Margaret was very knowledgable and friendly and took the time to familiarize me with my new Jeep. Thanks Margaret and Whitten Bros Jeep!

Twitter
"Excellent experience while purchasing my new Jeep"

dave011
8/14/2014 7:42:04 PM

Harrison WhittenHarrison Whitten

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

I bought a new Jeep Cherokee Limited today from Whitten Brothers, and had an excellent experience. "Big Bob" was my sales rep., and he was very friendly and helpful, taking a genuine interest in my needs. Mike was the finance rep, and he shared the same interest. Neither was "pushy". They were both extremely accommodating, and both provided very timely service. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from Whitten Brothers if they have what I am looking for.

Twitter
"2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X"

Rubicon X
8/14/2014 2:23:32 PM

Percy BlackburnPercy Blackburn
Graham RedfernGraham Redfern
Harrison WhittenHarrison Whitten

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

I had a jeep several years back and had missed it. Liked the Rubicon X Package and Whitten had the only one in Richmond. I had the whole family in tow and we stopped by the Jeep dealer and loved the car and was very impressed with the staff. Graham Redfern helped us look at several different Jeeps and was very patient and low pressure. We needed to leave to meet friends for dinner and he quickly introduced us to Harrison who was very nice and professional. I looked at other dealers with the X package within a 200 mile radius, but I preferred to purchase the Jeep locally. Spoke to the Whitten team a couple times and we came to a price we could both live with. Our sales rep was not in that day so I worked with Harrison and Percy who made the actual buying process very quick. I would definitely recommend the Whitten team to friends who are interested in purchasing a Jeep.

Twitter
"Sensational Car Buying Experience"

geoann
8/6/2014 5:41:43 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Jay DawsonJay Dawson

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

Yesterday I bought a second hand Mazda from Whitten Brothers. Until yesterday I had never had a totally pleasant and conflict-free car buying experience from any dealership. I was stunned to find at Whitten Brothers a friendly, professional, competent and thorough approach to assisting the customer through the purchase experience. I have nothing but praise for this Dealership, and for each and every one of the personnel I interacted with. I developed a distinct feeling that I could trust these people. I will be recommending them to all my friends and relatives.

George Luedke, M.D.
8/3/2014

Twitter
"Looking for a GREAT used Car !!"

starmaneee
7/29/2014 9:45:17 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Howard Hall
Brittany Trimmer

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

I had been looking on the internet for well over a year for a great used car and the one I wanted( 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE).and then some.. was at Whitten Brothers. Howard Hall was very nice to work with in person and via email. Brittany Trimmer was very responsive to all questions asked and quite helpful, too. No pressure from anyone at any time. These two made it very worthwhile to get a car at Whitten Brothers.

"Second Chrysler 300"

deborah01h
7/25/2014 5:14:32 PM

Melvin Roberts

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

I recently purchased another Chrysler 300 (2013) from this dealership. In 2005, I purchased a Chrysler 300 Limited from the same dealership. I have always found them to be professional, friendly, and interested in providing what you want, not merely trying to get a sale. They are first rate in customer service and do not go through countless rounds of negotiation on price. Sales, service, finance, etc. convinced me to go to the same dealership for my second Chrysler 300. Plus I was very satisfied with my Chrysler 300. Mr. Melvin Roberts was my salesman for both Chrysler cars. He was very professional, friendly, and caring about whether you were happy with the vehicle even after you purchased from him. Top rate employee!!

Twitter
"was happy the first deal and came back for my second dodge"

70Superbee
7/22/2014 5:46:59 PM

Larry CuppLarry Cupp

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

first rate dealer would buy from again, from sales to finance , was treated like family, Thanks Mark & Barbara Canter bought 2014 Dodge Challenger Shaker and Dodge Ram 1500

"My second Wrangler"

ibkonfuzd
6/13/2014 9:26:55 PM

Jay LipchakJay Lipchak

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

I originally bought a new 2007 Wrangler from Whitten Brothers Jeep, and after about 8 years decided it was time for a newer model. I scoped out online a model I liked and contacted Whitten. I ended up not being able to purchase that particular Wrangler. By this time I was working with Jay Lipchak. He found another suitable model for me that met my specific requirements which was actually much better than the first one. He worked very hard to get the deal closed on my tight schedule and I was very impressed. Everyone in the dealership was great and I will definitely go back for my third Wrangler sometime in the future!

"Jeep Patriot"

gjarrett23
5/28/2014 10:44:56 PM

Jay Lipchak

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

I went in looking for a new 2014 jeep patriot sport edition and I got a fair price and quality sales service. I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

"Evan Lanier"

SeanWilliams
4/14/2014 4:04:14 PM

Evan LanierEvan Lanier

My Review Of Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram:

I gave an overall rating of great. This simply is because Evan Lanier is a top notch associate. I'm typically one who doesn't like to be bothered or feel like I'm being crowded into doing something. I came in looking to trade in my 2012 Audi TT for a WILLYS Jeep I saw online. Evan made it not only possible but a reality and I am ridiculously greatful. I had to park in the back and upon getting out of my car he was there in a golf cart to scoop me up. Took me right to what I saw online and allowed me hands-on right away. The purchasing process was way easier than I expected as I still owed a lot on my car. Evan was professional, quick, accurate and didn't try to shovel me a load of anything or blow smoke. I only wish more associates, not necessarily only automotive but in general, were more like him. Evan, if you read this, thank you thank you thank you. I hope management readers this and recognizes Evan for his work. My overall experience with Whitten from internet sales to finance was great. I went in hoping I could get what I wanted and I left with it no problem.

Reviews 11-20 >>