Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Info
About Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

What sets the Whitten Brothers Family of Dealerships apart from the rest? The Whitten Advantage that comes with every new car in Richmond that we sell. The Whitten Advantage helps keep your car running like new for years, and includes: •Oil & Filter Changes Forever •Engines & Transmissions Forever •State Inspections Forever •Towing Forever •A Rental Vehicle with Every Service (4 years/60,000 miles) •Tire & Wheel Road Hazard Protection (4 years/60,000 miles) •Sign & Go Roadside Assistance (4 years/60,000 miles) •Trip Interruption Protection (4 years/60,000 miles) •90 Day Dent Repair •72 Hour Exchange Policy •Our Best Price Guarantee With all of this, it's no wonder that Whitten Brothers is a leading seller of Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Mazda in Richmond VA. Visit us today to take a test drive and to learn more about the Whitten Advantage.

About Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

"2015 Dodge Grand Caravan"

Thank you so much Mr. Cupp for your help biting the minivan bullet. I know we will love our new van. This is the thrid car that I have purchased through the Whitten Brothers and I am sure it will not be the last.

"Love my Jeep!"

My experience with Whitten Brothers was a total positive: my salesman, Bruce Anderson, could not have been any nicer. He was knowledgeable, friendly, pleasant and courteous. I've had my current vehicle for 13 years and was not looking forward to the whole car buying adventure. Bruce, and the Whitten Brothers staff, made the process as streamline as possible.

Bruce Anderson

"Purchase of Dodge Promaster 2500"

Jay did a wonderful job with going through the vehicle, checking up on the status of the purchase, answering questions in a timely fashion. Great Job Jay! I wish the price could have been a little better to have fallen directly inline with our budget, however after research, we found that the price was good and fair. Other than that, everything went pretty smoothly, Thanks Jay!

"Internet Purchase"

I was very impressed with the way Gillian first communication with me via phone made me feel confident that the employees at Whitten were caring and concerned that they would make the best deal possible knowing that I was in another State trying to purchase a 2009 Grand Cherokee Jeep SRT 8. Percy Blackburn kept me informed of the work being done on the car and was very helpful in every way. He kept my son and his wife who went to get the Jeep informed and represented Whitten Brothers in an outstanding manner. Harrison Whitten along with the employees we communicated with I highly recommend them for anyone's future purchases at this Dealership.

"Excellent Experience buying a new car from Whitten"

My wife and I just purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 from Whitten Brothers and Jay Lipchak, everything about our experience was pleasant and pleasurable. No high pressure to buy something we didn't want, no pressure to purchase warranty options and great customer service. We look forward to purchasing another vehicle from Jay when our need arises.

"Great service!"

I went to Whitten to buy my first Jeep Wrangler. Margaret was very knowledgable and friendly and took the time to familiarize me with my new Jeep. Thanks Margaret and Whitten Bros Jeep!

"Excellent experience while purchasing my new Jeep"

I bought a new Jeep Cherokee Limited today from Whitten Brothers, and had an excellent experience. "Big Bob" was my sales rep., and he was very friendly and helpful, taking a genuine interest in my needs. Mike was the finance rep, and he shared the same interest. Neither was "pushy". They were both extremely accommodating, and both provided very timely service. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from Whitten Brothers if they have what I am looking for.

Robert Darling

"2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X"

I had a jeep several years back and had missed it. Liked the Rubicon X Package and Whitten had the only one in Richmond. I had the whole family in tow and we stopped by the Jeep dealer and loved the car and was very impressed with the staff. Graham Redfern helped us look at several different Jeeps and was very patient and low pressure. We needed to leave to meet friends for dinner and he quickly introduced us to Harrison who was very nice and professional. I looked at other dealers with the X package within a 200 mile radius, but I preferred to purchase the Jeep locally. Spoke to the Whitten team a couple times and we came to a price we could both live with. Our sales rep was not in that day so I worked with Harrison and Percy who made the actual buying process very quick. I would definitely recommend the Whitten team to friends who are interested in purchasing a Jeep.

"Sensational Car Buying Experience"

Yesterday I bought a second hand Mazda from Whitten Brothers. Until yesterday I had never had a totally pleasant and conflict-free car buying experience from any dealership. I was stunned to find at Whitten Brothers a friendly, professional, competent and thorough approach to assisting the customer through the purchase experience. I have nothing but praise for this Dealership, and for each and every one of the personnel I interacted with. I developed a distinct feeling that I could trust these people. I will be recommending them to all my friends and relatives. George Luedke, M.D. 8/3/2014

Bill Edwards

"Looking for a GREAT used Car !!"

I had been looking on the internet for well over a year for a great used car and the one I wanted( 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE).and then some.. was at Whitten Brothers. Howard Hall was very nice to work with in person and via email. Brittany Trimmer was very responsive to all questions asked and quite helpful, too. No pressure from anyone at any time. These two made it very worthwhile to get a car at Whitten Brothers.

Howard Hall, Brittany Trimmer