Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike,
Richmond, Virginia 23235
Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Info
About Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

What sets the Whitten Brothers Family of Dealerships apart from the rest? The Whitten Advantage that comes with every new car in Richmond that we sell. The Whitten Advantage helps keep your car running like new for years, and includes: •State Inspections Forever •A Rental Vehicle with Every Service (4 years/60,000 miles) •72 Hour Exchange Policy •Our Best Price Guarantee With all of this, it's no wonder that Whitten Brothers is a leading seller of Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Mazda in Richmond VA. Visit us today to take a test drive and to learn more about the Whitten Advantage.

About Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

DPorter
2/08/2016

"Leasing Made Easy"

I just Leased a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Whitten Brothers of Richmond and it was a painless process. Jay Lipchak was the gentleman that helped me during this process and was absolutely amazing from the time I stepped on the lot, finding the right vehicle for me and then getting everything done so that I could enjoy my new ride. I definitely recommend Whitten Brothers of Richmond and if you can get Jay to help you out, you will definitely be in good hands. Thank you all for your help in getting me in to my new Jeep Grand Cherokee!!!

gc
11/18/2015

"Great place to buy a vehicle!"

My husband and I went to look at new vans and decided to purchase a Town and Country. Jay LIpchak sold us both the van we traded as well as this one. He is wonderful to deal with - no pressure, efficient, and knowledgeable. Mike from the finance department was also very courteous and professional. These two make a car buying experience so easy and pleasant! Highly recommend buying from them.

Mike from financing

Lincoln1

"Great used car dept"

Spotted the 2006 Lincoln Town Car on their website...I had researched approx 50 cars on other sites. Met and worked with Howard and he made the process painless...I will recommend to friends and relatives...

Howard

west2398
10/26/2015

"Best experience working with a Dealership yet!"

I recently leased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Whitten Brothers and have to say that it was the best car shopping experience ever. After showing me a bunch of different jeeps, going over the various different prices that were in my budget, and answering all my questions about leasing - my fiance and I walked out of Whitten Brothers knowing it was the dealership we wanted to work with to lease my next car. The two sales people I worked with were Bob Darling and Margaret Hall, who are both amazing! They are both extremely knowledgeable and approachable - those two things don't usually come to mind when I think of working with sales people, but it's true. I wanted to give each of them a hug and say many thanks after leasing my jeep. Can't wait to stop in and say hi to them both for my first service appointment. Whitten Brothers does a wonderful job taking care of it's customers! Thanks everyone :)

Mike and Ashley
10/26/2015

"Best Car buying Experience "

Wasn't expecting to buy a new truck when I came in but ended up buying the truck of my dreams. Matt approached us very professionally as well as didn't try to sell us the first truck that we looked at. He made the car buying experience very easy as well as went out of his way to help us get what we wanted. WIllie Stewart went out of his way to make sure that our car buying experience was nothing short of great. The whole team at Whitten Brothers are very honest and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car in the future. Thank you both Matt, and Willie.

Ed W
10/25/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

The Whitten staff were extremely accommodating and honest. We were able to negotiate a great deal by email and phone with no game playing. Sales Managers Richard and Sheri promptly responded to all of our correspondence and even researched offers from other dealers for us. Our Sales Consultant, Jay, was very friendly and efficient which made the transaction go smoothly. We were in and out in no time at all!

ACH
10/22/2015

""Exceptional Experience""

Purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack from Whitten Brothers of Richmond. Had the pleasure of meeting Jay Lipchak (Salesman). Exceptional Service! Great experience working with Jay and the team at Whitten. Will always buy from the Whitten Brothers Team in Richmond! As a repeat customer, Jay and Mike Schatzberg are always a pleasure to work with. You don't always get such great service in our society anymore, and it was just a pleasure to work with Jay and Mike and the whole Whitten Team!

Michael Schatzburg

raeann12
8/13/2015

"Very Good "

We went to buy our daughter A vehicle met Graham as our salesman. He was wonderful,no pressure, and very pleasant. We have been to Whitten before and will continue to do business with them.

Myrna
7/06/2015

"Jeep Purchase and Follow-up Servicing"

We purchased the 2014 Jeep Overland Diesel in September 2014; I didn't want to buy "brand new" but my husband talked me into it. We immediately took it on a month-long 8000-mile drive across country; it was a fabulous ride and we enjoyed all the great gadgets and features!!! Love the car, and now 10 months later can't say enough good things about the car and the entire experience. Bob Darling was a joy to work with; would buy through him again in a heartbeat! We have had a couple of minor recalls and regular servicing since that time ..... the Service Department is top-notch.

DJ
6/11/2015

"2011 Lincoln MKZ Purchase"

Just wanted to take a moment and share some thoughts on my purchase experience at Whitten Brothers. I live in Roanoke Va. and my wife and I were in the market for a used Lincoln MKZ and found 3 in the Richmond area while searching on the internet, with one being at Whitten. After exchanging a few emails I called and drove the 3 hours to Richmond. Upon arriving, I was greeted by Willie Stewart who then introduced me to Graham Redfern. He assured me that there would be no reason to for me to even look at the other 2 Lincolns, and he was correct. Graham was quite knowledgeable and professional in presenting the vehicle and easily answered all my questions. After a short back and forth on price / trade in value with Graham and Mr. Stewart, I became the proud owner of the Lincoln. The car was affordably priced and the trade in value of my vehicle was very fair. I have owned over 50 vehicles and this purchase was easily one of the best if not best buying processes I have experienced. If I once again end up in the market for a vehicle, I will be sure to consider Whitten Brothers.

Reviews of Jay Lipchak