Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235
Closed Today Hours

Matt Audet, Sales, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Matt Audet

Harrison Whitten, General Manager, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Harrison Whitten

Richard Albert, GSM, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Richard Albert

GSM

Jay Dawson, Finance Manager, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Jay Dawson

November 19, 2016

"Outstanding car and dealership"

- Upset

If you're in the market for a car than try Whitten Brothers first. I just bought my first vehicle from them and I am very satisfied with the deal. I am a very picky customer and Whitten Brothers made me a very good deal. Then they stood behind the vehicle with good customer service. I recently bought a van from Whitten Brothers and on my way home the check engine light came on. I stopped at an Auto Zone and their computer said it was the catalytic converter. I emailed my salesman and he said he would check with the manager and get back to me tomorrow. The next day the salesman called me and told me to bring it in. I brought it in and they told me to wait in the waiting room and someone would come and get me when it was fixed. I waited about 3 and a half hours when I heard my name over the loud speaker. I went upstairs to the service area and the woman told me my van was ready. She also said she understood that someone had talked to me. I told her no one had spoke with me and I had no idea what had been done to my vehicle. She looked at the repair order and told me 2 oxygen sensors had been replaced and my vehicle was ready to go. I asked her about the catalytic converter and she said it did not appear to have been replaced. Well I was still trusting of Whitten Brothers so I left with the belief that my vehicle had been fixed. The next day my check engine light came back on. I took it to a shop here in South Hill and they told me that the catalytic converter was indeed bad. It's obvious that Whitten Brothers just turned my check engine light off and sent me on my way. I am very upset that they lied to me and did not fix my vehicle. I would have gladly done a 50/50 deal with them, like paying for the part and them putting it on. They should never have told me they were going to fix my problem and then not fix it. I wasted a whole day and money to drive to Richmond and back for nothing. I understand they were under no obligation to help me at all but they stepped up and said they would. But that was just to make me believe they were an outstanding dealership that stood behind their vehicles. I know I didn't get the extended warranty but a person expects to make it home before he has issues with the vehicle. Next time I will look for a dealer that really stand behind their sales.

November 12, 2016

"Matt Audet"

- Snoopy

It was such a great experience working with Matt he was very knowledgeable and helpful. I am enjoying my new SUV. And yes I would recommend someone else.

August 15, 2016

"Great service by Larry Cupp aka "Baseball!" "

- Nick718

It was a wonderful purchasing experience for me, (I am now a proud owner of a new 2016 Dodge Charger SXT AWD), because of the knowledge, friendliness and overall professionalism shown individually and collectively by the Whitten Brother employees, specifically: Mr. Larry Cupp aka "Baseball", Mr. Robert Albert and Mr. Bob Darling (respectively). I will definitely recommend the Whitten Brothers Dealership to my family and friends!!

New 2016 Dodge Challenger, $36824