Wholesale Inc.

1811 Gallatin Pike N, Madison, Tennessee 37115

Trajan Burton, Sales Professional, Wholesale Inc.

Trajan Burton

Sales Professional

Jessica Hopper, Marketing Director , Wholesale Inc.

Jessica Hopper

Marketing Director

Zach  Sanders, Sales Professional, Wholesale Inc.

Zach Sanders

Sales Professional

Ben  Webster, Sales Professional, Wholesale Inc.

Ben Webster

July 22, 2017

"Great dealership "

- Roc23

This is the 2nd vehicle I've bought from these guys and they have worked very hard to make me happy both times I will definitely go back

Trajan Burton

July 21, 2017

"Exemplary Customer Service "

- Kevin D

The service we had from Daniel was great. My wife and I had a rather unpleasant experience at a lower middle Tennessee dealer last weekend. Wholesale Inc. was the polar opposite of that dealership. I never had any trust issues with Daniel and I commend his professionalism. My nine year old son said the dealership reminded him of a luxury hotel. Our credit union sent the wrong figures so we a delay. They bought us lunch. I highly recommend Wholesale Inc. because of their service and inventory.

Daniel Reed

July 19, 2017

"Made buying a vehicle easy. "

- AphayavongT

I had a great experience here. This was my first dealership purchase and after browsing a few other dealerships you can immediately tell the difference here. They aren't just about just making a sale but putting you in the vehicle you really want and making sure it's a good vehicle on top of that. Nick was my salesman and he made sure every issue I found that concerned me with the truck I purchased was addressed. There was no beating around the bush or getting the run around, if I had a question there was an answer. If Nick didn't know the answer he'd find out for me. Overall a great experience.

Nick Wilkerson