Wide World BMW

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
wbavagnoli1
8/25/2016

"Efficient and simple."

I worked with George as my pre-owned sales person when i bought my 2011 335i 6speed sedan, and he was very tentative, fair, and wanted me to be happy with the car as much as he wanted the sale. I worked with Will as my finance manager, and he worked very well with us as well. It was a quick, easy, and over all a pleasant car buying experience.

Jen D.
8/23/2016

"Great Expierence!"

Ricardo was great salesperson easy to deal with very knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to find me the car I wanted and get us the best deal possible. I am so happy with my car!

Audrey
8/09/2016

"Excellent Car Maintenance Experience"

The service team with Fabio and Kevin excelled my expectations today. They went above and beyond to help me with small corrections that my car needed. Fabio was very attentive throughout the whole process keeping me informed all the time about the progress of my car service. Kevin explained to me how to work some functions in my car since I am a new bmw buyer and I don't have much knowledge about such a modern car. After they check my bmw, it ran very smooth in the highway. Guys, your help is appreciated. Thank you so much!

Audrey
8/08/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Mr. Popa was a great help when deciding which car to buy. He showed me exactly the cars I was looking for and gave me a few tips since I was a new bmw buyer. His customer service skills are attuned with today's business world. Thank you Mr. Popa. Mr. Shapiro acts when asked. He won't use too much customer service but he is knowledgeable of what he does. Audrey Salcedo

Steven R Joroff
8/05/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

Wide World BMW takes every measure to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. I had a fantastic experience working with George Popa and Fabio Gomez. George is a patient customer focused sales consultant. George worked patiently with me as we negotiated the details of a preowned M5. George has followed up with me multiple times even after the sale is complete to ensure the car purchase and experience was 5 star. My finance and insurance professional was patient and customer focused. Fabio Gomez went absolutely above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the purchase. Because the amazing expereince I had working with Fabio and George, my next car purchase is guaranteed to be with Wide World BMW!! Thanks Guys.

845car
7/27/2016

"Worst Service Center your find!"

Visiting the Wide World Service center is by far the worst experience you will encounter. When you arrive you feel like a bother to them. They are not helpful in assisting you at all. Then when you finally get your car back guarantee something else will be wrong with it in a few days. Don't bother calling the service director because he could careless. Do yourself a favor and don't bother going here.

Mond
7/19/2016

"No nonsense dealership"

Expedient and attentive the dealer gave me a fair price on a used car. They were professional and responded quickly to all my questions. George was the best he worked hard for my business. Staying late and then coming to my house to drop off the car. The only thing I wish they did differently was to give me a higher value on trade in. EDIT: taking review down to 2 stars from previous 4 since after the sale, i had to make an adjustment to my contract to take off the extended warranty w/in the 30 days allowed, but the financing manager William Gallagher would not consistently return my calls or follow up on said paperwork. Still waiting to have this resolved within the extended warranty time frame... EDIT #2: the dealership was very responsive and finally got back to me about the contract adjustment. I have yet to receive confirmation of the extended warranty cancellation, but going to bump up the review to 4 stars for now.

rawskil915
7/14/2016

"Great customer service"

Purchased my vehicle with help from George Popa and i must say he is one of the nicest client advisors i have ever dealt with. After a small hiccup i completed my purchase and took delivery of my vehicle.George kept in contact with me every step of the way and did what he could to make sure i was satisfied.

Ira
7/12/2016

"Fair prices without any games."

I've been buying cars for over 50 years and it was always a painful experience: phony come-ons, bait and switch tactics, the impossibility of getting a straight answer, and the sense of being engaged in a battle, rather than a simple shopping trip. All that changed when I contacted Wide World BMW's internet sales department. My contact, Matt Poterbin, was a delight to deal with. He gave me straight-forward answers and quoted a very good price right away. Some other dealers wouldn't quote any price at all unless I was willing to visit them in person. Most other dealers quoted high-ball prices that were as much as 20% above a price where they could make a fair profit. By contrast, Mr. Poterbin quoted a price only 1% away from the number we finally agreed on. Throughout the entire process, he never pressured me in any way, and it always felt like we were working toward a common goal: getting me a better price than any other dealer would match, while still allowing Wide World to make a reasonable profit. Wide World has clearly decided that they want to make a reasonable profit, while creating a happy customer who will buy again and refer his friends, while other dealers are still using the old-school approach of gouging top profit out of every sale, without regard to their own reputation or the bitter taste they leave in the customer's mouth. I'd say Wide World's plan is working. I intend to buy all my future cars from them, and refer all my friends, while the other dealers will never see me or my money again.

Jessie121
7/12/2016

"Excellent, Great Experience!"

My sales rep, Jerry was a pleasure to work with. He listened to all my wish list and made it happen! I stopped by for service twice already and he is always there to assist me even though he is always busy. highly recommend anyone who are looking for BMW to see him!!

Reviews of Alan Himmelfarb