Wide World BMW

Wide World BMW

Call
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
D.ebbo
12/17/2014

"Great Experience"

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our new BMW. The sales Manager (Joe Gensert) was very accommodating to our price range and needs! We left with a great car, at a great buy!

bobvette
12/11/2014

"If you're dealing with Manny your dealing with the best"

I dealt with Manny. He was very professional and never made me feel pressured. I live in the Hamptons and he delivered it himself to my door at 10pm on a Wednesday night. I will call Manny when it come time for my next BMW. No pressure, Best price and great service from him.

freddy.depena.3
12/06/2014

"PERFECTION "

Best purchase of a vehicle ever. Felt like it was Family oriented. Our client advisor made this simple but fun. I will def recommend this dealer to everyone.

egabbidon
12/04/2014

""Great Experience""

We had a wonderful experience purchasing a vehicle from Wide World of BMW. Our sales advisor (Emanuel Saint Louis) was great; he worked attentively to insure we were satisfied with our purchase. We would highly recommend Emanuel to future BMW purchasers.

sjp427
12/01/2014

"Alan is the best"

My experience at Wide World BMW was better than I ever expected. After visiting 3 BMW dealerships, I was less than impressed with how friendly and helpful the sales people were. I finally submitted the car I wanted on TrueCar to see the best price I could get. That is how I found Alan at Wide World BMW. The price guaranteed by TrueCar was less than any price I was quoted at any other dealership and the purchase process was incredibly smooth with Alan's help. Alan was very straightforward and I didn't feel like he was trying to upsell me at every turn. He answered all my questions (and I had a lot) and showed great patience and responsiveness. I never expected to process to go so well and I believe that is 100% because I was working with Alan. Highly recommend him!

leighton.miles
11/20/2014

"My Experience with Wide World BMW in Spring Valley, NY"

I've purchased several new and used vehicles over the past 30+ years, and I would rate my experience dealing with Wide World BMW in Spring Valley, NY the best experience I've had. The management team, the finance manager and my sales person (Emanuel Saint Louis) were all excellent. When purchasing a new or used vehicle, you always want to feel that you are not being taken advantage of or over charged. I trusted Emanuel (Manny), and I felt that he was truthful in everything we discussed. Manny's customer service was excellent, and because of that I will definitely return to Wide World BMW, and will recommend the dealership and Manny to my family members and friends. Leighton Miles

Grace_Z
11/18/2014

"Can you imagine any dealer drive 5 HOUR to bring you the car"

Manny is the best sales person I've ever met, very professional, knowledgable, reasonable and CONSIDERATE. I went to the dealership for a test drive very late at around 5:30 and he was waiting for us there as he promised. We couldn't decide which car to go with so he stayed AN HOUR after the dealership closed, he didn't give us any pressure the whole time! He is the kind of sales that want to find the car you really want instead of selling you the car he has. After reached a deal, he even offered to bring the car to me in PENNSYLVANIA which is a 5 HOUR drive back and forth since I don't have time in weekdays and I need the car ASAP. Can you imagine that?! So I got the car I wanted, and even earlier than I thought! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a pre-owned BMW! I really appreciate the effort he made to make our purchasing experience perfect!

Sye Dean
11/11/2014

"Wide World BMW Customer Service"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a vehicle from the Dealership today. I was treated with honesty, integrity & respect! Manny, my salesperson, manager & staff worked diligently and fairly to insure I left the dealership satisfied with the vehicle of my choice, but also a great price. I recommend anyone purchasing/leasing a BMW to at least go to the dealership to see what can be offered to you. Thanks Wide World BMW & special thanks to Manny (Emmanuel Saint Louis) for showing great emphasis on what Customer Care is all about.

Michael Couch
11/08/2014

"Lease renewal"

Fantastic customer service. Alan really took care of me when renewing my lease. On my second BMW. Made me feel comfortable throughout whole process. Would recommend to all!

Ithappened
11/04/2014

""Still Cannot Believe" Great Experience by Far !"

I came to Wide World BMW to look for a CPO 535i xdrive. I was told by a friend to speak with Manny (Emanuel) as he would go the extra mile in helping me get placed into the car of my choice. Manny was a delight to work with in getting this deal done. He made me feel at ease never pressuring me for any reason. He answered every question ask and then some not asked. I would say he went the extra mile also by staying late ( I was suppose to be there by 4pm on Saturday) and he waited until I got there like 5pm to make sure I was able to test drive a vehicle and go over material about the car. His concern was that I was satisfied more then anything. He even had me look at other cars that he pulled up for me to look at that matched what I was looking for. I came Saturday and walked out Monday Night with my CPO 535i XDRIVE. I'm still amazed as how quickly he made the deal go through. I will let my friends and those I come encounter with that Manny is the person to see as he get's it done. I will be seeing him again for sure. I came to WideworldBMW bc Paul miller BMW said they could deliver but failed big time whereas Wide World backed up everything I had read on them before going there. Manny My family and I Thank you for all that you have done.

Reviews of Emmanuel  Saint Louis