Wide World BMW

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
ansontang
7/29/2015

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE"

I called World Wide BMW in the afternoon hoping there would be availability to have a NYS safety inspection done to my new car. The rep on the phone immediately said, "Sure, come on in, we're open until 8PM." I drove up to service from Fort Lee, NJ which is 30 minutes away immediately. When I arrived, I approached Dean and he was immediately very helpful. He explained to me the process, since this is my first time there, and accommodated my requests. This was the fastest I have ever been in and out of a car dealership in my life. I was literally out the door in under 15 minutes! Kudos to Dean for being a professional and explaining a few details to me!

Jaclyn0307
7/28/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I just leased a new BMW 320xi Sedan from the Wide World BMW dealership in Spring Valley, NY and had a wonderful experience. Sales Manager Joe Gensert and Client Advisor Jerry Lim were both extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others!

bmwlover1
7/27/2015

"Buying used BMW"

George in Pre-owned department is extremely friendly, I highly recommend him to anybody interesting in buying used car from them. Other than him, nothing special. Price probably is good.

MaryN77
7/07/2015

"Awesome"

My family and I bought 2 vehicles previously from Wide World BMW. George Popa assisted us with our 3rd purchase. A Black BMW X5. George is awesome to work with and very diligent following up. Overall, I was very impressed with the professional and courteous service that we received. George made sure we were taken care of from start to finish.

Frankee68
6/29/2015

" Slow but satisfied "

I recently purchased a 2012 Hyundai Elantra from Worldwide. My salesman George Popa was very professional and courteous. Answered all my questions and promptly returned my phone calls. Overall a decent experience as far as purchasing a nice pre owned vehicle at a good price.

claha.1422
6/13/2015

"My experience"

I purchased my X5 in April of this year from World Wide BMW. So far my vehicle has been performing great. My salesman was Allan, it as a pleasure working with him. His experience in sales tremendous, he is very informative and have a wide knowledge in BMW technology. Allan was very respectful and accommodating. Not only would Allan have my business again, but as a result of his performance I would delightfully recommend World Wide BMW. Customer Hazel

Mamadukes
6/11/2015

"Excellent"

I had a great experience with this BMW dealership especially because of salesman Mikal-Alexander Smith and his manager Chris Walls... I have recommemded them to many of my friend... Maria Cameron

NoreenH
6/09/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!"

Lots of Good Things to say about Wide World BMW!! Not sure if those who had negative experiences are their own worst enemies...but I cannot say enough good things about the Staff and Service at WorldWide BMW. I just bought a 535i xdrive from Ron Charles at BMW! From the test drive to driving the car off the lot this was one of the most pleasant experiences I have ever had buying a car. Ron was helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. He spent time with me, set up BMW Assist for me and then ran me through a call, provided all weather mats as well as the lovely carpet mats for my car. I would recommend him to anyone purchasing a certified pre-owned or pre-owned BMW. The dealership was amiable regarding price negotiation (my least favorite part of buying a car). We went back and forth only twice and we agreed on a price that was actually a tiny bit lower than what I wanted to pay and well within reasonable pricing for this car. I had done my research and knew what the car was worth. They obviously respect and take seriously someone who doesn't play "low ball" games. The financing department (William) was efficient and got me an Amazing LOW rate! There is no pressure to buy additional and extended warranties. There was a small issue with the vent in the back seat and Steven in Service was right on it. He got the part and installed it at no charge and with lightening speed. Steven has also been very helpful with my 2001 BMW 7 Series (my first BMW baby and my favorite). He is professional, knowledgeable, personable and helpful. I highly recommend seeking him out if you need to use their Service Dept. Service delivered a car that looked like it just rolled off the line. It was cleaned inside and out, waxed, tires shined, windows treated with rain-x (?) woodwork polished, and leather seats spotless! AND of course I bought another Ultimate Driving Machine!!!! I am a huge fan of BMWs and they never disappoint me! I have already put 1,800 miles on my new car (got it less than 1 month ago) I love everything about it: The comfort, ride, handling, responsiveness, cabin layout, computer, etc! It is so much fun to drive! I would not hesitate to buy another car from World Wide and would recommend them in a heartbeat!

William in Financing

gdaqui
6/08/2015

"Wonderfule experience at Wide World BMW"

I leased my 2015 528xi from Wide World BMW in Spring Valley and I must say I was very pleased with the professionalism displayed by my sales person Alan Himmelfarb. I never felt as if I was pressured into making a deal. I was very pleased by how painless the documentation and financing process was. I highly recommend Wide World BMW and Alan Himmelfarb.

BMWx1
6/08/2015

"Great Experience"

The buying experience at Wide World was great. Alan & Joe were both very helpful and friendly. They helped to make the entire process go very smoothly.

Reviews of George Popa