Wide World BMW

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
Mond
7/19/2016

"No nonsense dealership"

Expedient and attentive the dealer gave me a fair price on a used car. They were professional and responded quickly to all my questions. George was the best he worked hard for my business. Staying late and then coming to my house to drop off the car. The only thing I wish they did differently was to give me a higher value on trade in.

rawskil915
7/14/2016

"Great customer service"

Purchased my vehicle with help from George Popa and i must say he is one of the nicest client advisors i have ever dealt with. After a small hiccup i completed my purchase and took delivery of my vehicle.George kept in contact with me every step of the way and did what he could to make sure i was satisfied.

Ira
7/12/2016

"Fair prices without any games."

I've been buying cars for over 50 years and it was always a painful experience: phony come-ons, bait and switch tactics, the impossibility of getting a straight answer, and the sense of being engaged in a battle, rather than a simple shopping trip. All that changed when I contacted Wide World BMW's internet sales department. My contact, Matt Poterbin, was a delight to deal with. He gave me straight-forward answers and quoted a very good price right away. Some other dealers wouldn't quote any price at all unless I was willing to visit them in person. Most other dealers quoted high-ball prices that were as much as 20% above a price where they could make a fair profit. By contrast, Mr. Poterbin quoted a price only 1% away from the number we finally agreed on. Throughout the entire process, he never pressured me in any way, and it always felt like we were working toward a common goal: getting me a better price than any other dealer would match, while still allowing Wide World to make a reasonable profit. Wide World has clearly decided that they want to make a reasonable profit, while creating a happy customer who will buy again and refer his friends, while other dealers are still using the old-school approach of gouging top profit out of every sale, without regard to their own reputation or the bitter taste they leave in the customer's mouth. I'd say Wide World's plan is working. I intend to buy all my future cars from them, and refer all my friends, while the other dealers will never see me or my money again.

Jessie121
7/12/2016

"Excellent, Great Experience!"

My sales rep, Jerry was a pleasure to work with. He listened to all my wish list and made it happen! I stopped by for service twice already and he is always there to assist me even though he is always busy. highly recommend anyone who are looking for BMW to see him!!

BMWfan
7/09/2016

"Easy to work with"

All around, it was a pleasant experience. Did not have the usual stress associated with buying a new car. The sales person did an excellent job.

shlomo1234
7/06/2016

"great experience"

Mark Stephenson was a pleasure to deal with he made the process seamless very reputable dealer and very easy to deal with thanks guys Shlomo Tabak

Bill Diamantopoulos

Lisa 123
7/01/2016

"Amazing!!!! "

This is the second truck that I purchased from Wide World and I am extremely pleased with the service. Jason Castanon is an amazing client advisor and Fabio Gomez is a great manager. It was a very pleasant experience from beginning to end. Jason is very knowledgeable , patient and pleasant. I'll be back when it's time for another purchase. I love my CPO X6!!!!

Nicole H
6/30/2016

"Hassle Free BMW dealership"

I have been dealing with this dealership for over 5+ years and Susan has always been my go to person for any service/maintenance. She is extremely personable and a truly wonderful human being. Does everything she can do to help you in any way. The staff in general has always been very professional and without a doubt it is hassle free every time. I would highly recommend Wide World of BMW but also want to share my extreme appreciation for an employee like Susan. She is great!!!

wherrera26
6/29/2016

"Extremely Happy!"

Jason was excellent from the moment I arrived until I picked up my car. He was on top of things, followed up, and kept me informed on the status of my paperwork. Everyone was very welcoming, accommodating, and pleasant. Extremely happy customer! Keep up the great work!

Joe Gensert

AlexMD
6/29/2016

"Car buying"

Nothing but positive to say about Jason. He went above and beyond. I am strongly recommending him and will be back myself.

Reviews of Sueng " Jerry " Lim