Wide World BMW

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
Benny Persichetti
9/09/2016

"Hassle free and a good value at a low price"

Our experience was hassle free, we received the advertised price with no hidden fees. Our advisor George Popa was polite, courteous and not pushy. We were able to come to an agreement quickly and pick up the vehicle the next day!

kris12
9/06/2016

"Great Experience!"

George Popa was my advisor when I purchased my vehicle. He is helpful, honest and accommodating. Overall, he was a pleasure to work with and wants the best for his clients.

Rich M
9/03/2016

"Simple and honest"

George was my sales person when I purchased my used Durango from this dealership. George was a pleasure to work with. He's honest, straight forward, and really gives you the impression he has your best interest at heart. No pressure & never once tried to sell to me. Kept in constant contact with me and always returned my calls. The prices at this dealership (Used) are very fair and lower than you will find at most other dealerships. The price you see online is the actual price, no hidden fees (If you've been shopping for cars in NY or NJ you'll know exactly what I mean). Don't expect to haggle the price down further, profit margins are small on used cars and these are already priced as low as possible (Dealers have to make a small profit or they won't be in business very long). The car I bought had a small dent in the side, Fabio the manager agreed to fix this at their expense. Can't ask for much better customer service than that. Thank you George & WWBMW

Joyce
8/31/2016

"Exactly what I needed..."

"Efficient and simple." I worked with George as my pre-owned sales person when i bought my 2013 5 series sedan, and he was very attentative, fair, and wanted me to be happy with the car. George showed me a wide variety of cars. He was very helpful in allowing me to make the right choices & to take my time. He was assertive & informative. I worked with Will as my finance manager, and he worked very well with us as well. It was a quick, easy, and over all a pleasant car buying experience. I would definitely seek out both George & Will again and wouldn't change a thing! Great job and thank you so much for your attentiveness!! God Bless George & Will and my new BMW FAMILY!! 😃😃😃👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼💁🏻😉 Oh and don't forget Susanne Leale who came out to welcome me with open arms!! ????????????

wbavagnoli1
8/25/2016

"Efficient and simple."

I worked with George as my pre-owned sales person when i bought my 2011 335i 6speed sedan, and he was very tentative, fair, and wanted me to be happy with the car as much as he wanted the sale. I worked with Will as my finance manager, and he worked very well with us as well. It was a quick, easy, and over all a pleasant car buying experience.

Jen D.
8/23/2016

"Great Expierence!"

Ricardo was great salesperson easy to deal with very knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to find me the car I wanted and get us the best deal possible. I am so happy with my car!

Audrey
8/09/2016

"Excellent Car Maintenance Experience"

The service team with Fabio and Kevin excelled my expectations today. They went above and beyond to help me with small corrections that my car needed. Fabio was very attentive throughout the whole process keeping me informed all the time about the progress of my car service. Kevin explained to me how to work some functions in my car since I am a new bmw buyer and I don't have much knowledge about such a modern car. After they check my bmw, it ran very smooth in the highway. Guys, your help is appreciated. Thank you so much!

Audrey
8/08/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Mr. Popa was a great help when deciding which car to buy. He showed me exactly the cars I was looking for and gave me a few tips since I was a new bmw buyer. His customer service skills are attuned with today's business world. Thank you Mr. Popa. Mr. Shapiro acts when asked. He won't use too much customer service but he is knowledgeable of what he does. Audrey Salcedo

Steven R Joroff
8/05/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

Wide World BMW takes every measure to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. I had a fantastic experience working with George Popa and Fabio Gomez. George is a patient customer focused sales consultant. George worked patiently with me as we negotiated the details of a preowned M5. George has followed up with me multiple times even after the sale is complete to ensure the car purchase and experience was 5 star. My finance and insurance professional was patient and customer focused. Fabio Gomez went absolutely above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the purchase. Because the amazing expereince I had working with Fabio and George, my next car purchase is guaranteed to be with Wide World BMW!! Thanks Guys.

845car
7/27/2016

"Worst Service Center your find!"

Visiting the Wide World Service center is by far the worst experience you will encounter. When you arrive you feel like a bother to them. They are not helpful in assisting you at all. Then when you finally get your car back guarantee something else will be wrong with it in a few days. Don't bother calling the service director because he could careless. Do yourself a favor and don't bother going here.

Reviews of Alan Himmelfarb