Wide World BMW

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
Faisal520
4/30/2016

"Great experience at Wide World."

Ricardo was a great client advisor to work with, not only did he find me the car I was looking for he also worked with my budget. Ricardo made sure the whole process was seamless and organized. The guys at Wide World are straightshooters and all about making the client happy. Thanks again I will highly recommend everyone to go there for their next BMW purchase. -Faisal

Sabbyj123
4/29/2016

"Richard Benitez -see him! "

Great people skills and such patience! Awesome experience! Professional and never showed any agitation! Dealer of the month award goes to Richard Benitez! Bmw dealership award goes to this dealership!

JaynaS
4/29/2016

"OUTSTANDING ACROSS THE BOARD..."

Alan Himmelfar has assisted me with my past 2 BMW's and he is great to work with. He understands my needs and where i needed to be in terms of a vehicle and was so accommodating in terms of getting me out of my BMW SUV and into a BMW Sedan. They make purchasing a car such a pleasant experience vs. other dealerships. I've compared notes with friends who leased their vehicles from other BMW dealerships and cannot believe how much more they pay. Also, the Service Dept. is exceptional as well. I would absolutely recommend Wide World BMW and Alan!

Osv
4/26/2016

"Great personalized attention at Wide World BMW"

I saw a listing for an Acura mdx on internet and immediately called for information. The sales man who attended me was George Popa. We arrange an appointment for the next day to see the vehicle. When I arrived the vehicle was in front of the dealer ready for a test drive. I received a personalized assistance from George Popa who was able to clarify my doubts and respond all my questions. George was also able to get the best deal for me, which I really appreciate. For such a high quality on sales, I highly recommend Wide World BMW. AAA++++

Mags
4/26/2016

"Amazing experience at Wide World BMW"

Ricardo was a great advisor who was always available and was able to provide me with the car I wanted at the price I was comfortable with. This is my second BMW and working with Ricardo was beyond what I thought it would be.

GreatBuys272
4/20/2016

"Great experience at Wide World BMW"

I called Wide World BMW to inquire about a certified pre owned X3, and spoke with salesman George Popa. We made an appointment for the next day, and when I arrived he had the car already out front and ready for me to look at and test drive. That X3 wasn't to my liking (I wasn't a big fan of the sensatech seats) but he had another with similar milage, price, and same year, and it had leather seats. So I test drove the second one, which had all sorts of features and packages that George knew all about. Not only was George knowledgeable about the car and able to answer all of my questions, but he was also so easy to work with - friendly, helpful, capable - and he seemed like a genuine person. He is not your stereotypical "car salesman" - he's not forcing cars on you, he's not making anything up, he's not babbling about impertinent details, and his personality lent itself to a good deal of trust, whereas with other car salesman I felt much less comfortable and often did not trust them or enjoy working with them. I looked at multiple different makes of car in my search for the right one, so I met with many salesman and can say that without a doubt, George Popa was the easiest and most pleasant and helpful individual to work with. I highly recommend Wide World BMW and would tell anyone considering a BMW there to ask for George.

upsyndrom
4/19/2016

"My Awesome Experience"

My wife and I had the greatest experience getting our first BMW 528i. Our salesman Matt Poterbin, Finance manager Joe Gensert, and sales manager Brian Sorce were phenomenal. Their knowledge of their product is unsurpassed. Matt was able to get my wife into exactly the car she wanted and Joe helped us get the best deal possible for our budget. Of course we can't forget Brian who ok'ed the whole deal.

Queenbee55
4/19/2016

"Always get the best service"

I have bought now three cars from the dealership and have always had a good experience. George Popa responded quickly to my car request and I came in and met him the same day. I love the ultimate driving machine so it is never really a hard sell to get me interested, but George was patient with me even though I was worried about making this purchase. I don't like to be pressured so once I made up my mind it was very easy sailing after that. I want to thank George for his professionalism and customer service always making me feel that he had my best interest at heart and the manager, whose name I don't remember but who also made my decision to purchase again from Wide World a good decision. I do have a few issues I still need to resolve but I am sure this will not be difficult with this dealership.

Unsure of the name and the pictures above did not help identify.

ooowee59
4/15/2016

"goood things come wit great package"

great customer service when I was unsure he understand the inconvenience in my face in which he understood the reason why and then help me ensure to make a better decision in which he gave me advusee and a simiple way of a method to change

Cookie619
4/13/2016

"Overall excellent "

Had most excellent experience with my sales guy Jerry. Will definitely recommend him to everyone I know who needs a new or used car. He was amazing in every way.

Reviews of George Popa