Wide World BMW

Matthew Poterbin, Client Advisor, Wide World BMW

Matthew Poterbin

"very satisfied "

- Ilse

I leased my BMW three series for the third time, Allen was as always very helpful and informative , love driving my new car the X1 series

Perry Dimataris

"Excellent customer service"

- 15-year BMW customer

I just leased my 5th BMW but first one from World Wide BMW. Alan's personality and willingness to meet my specific needs were the factors that convinced me to lease my first BMW from World Wide BMW rather than the dealer to which I had traditionally gone. Very positive experience.

"Great preowned salesman"

- Fktrey

I came into view some of the preowned BMW 5 series. The salesman Michael B. was scheduled to assist me. He came out greeeted me and my family and had several keys of the vehicles and styles I was interested in. He was nice and went to bat for me on negotiation especially since was a online mistake on the posting. We came to agreement on a price and he even gave me touch up paint to fix a scratch on the door. great communication and made the process of replacing my car that was totaled in an accident when it was parked.

Michael Boden