Wide World BMW

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
sashasalem
6/29/2016

"Jason Castanon"

Today we finalized the purchase of our 2015 BMW X1 from Jason Castanon who was prompt, courteous and professional. He handled the entire process with expertise. Jason was honest and made the grueling negotiation for pricing effortless. I would gladly do business with Jason again. He was amazingly patient and accommodating. Most importantly he returned our calls immediately and made us feel as though we were his most important customer. We ended up with a beautiful car at an outstanding price.

Sean
6/26/2016

"Honest, Straight forward, and Friendly"

After spending weeks going to small dealerships that advertised cars at prices thousands of dollars less than what they were actually selling them for, Wide World BMW was a great experience looking for a used car. I wanted to pay cash and there were no hidden fees for not getting finance through them. George was a pleasure to do business with from the first moment I called to check on the cars availability. It was the first car I've ever purchased, and it was refreshing to not feel like I was being taken advantage of. Once we sat down to talk purchasing, he disclosed all of the additional fees (doc fee, DMV registration, inspection fee) from the get go so there was no shock in the end. In addition to helping me get a price within my budget, he went out of his way to make sure I could get the car after hours since I was coming from out of town. And since it was my first car, he was super patient with all of my questions. Everyone else at the dealership was friendly as well, and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Phillipswall
6/25/2016

"Best experience ever"

I just picked up a X5 from Jerry Lim. He has helped few friends of mine so I actually gave him a call. I have to say the guy is really the best. Closed the deal in a day and he found the car just the way I wanted to build it. Easy transaction, great price. I love the car!!!

Icings
6/25/2016

"Jerry is the ideal sales advisor. Quick and simple. "

It was a pleasure to deal with Jerry Lim. My deal was done in matter of minutes via email. He went out of his way to find the exact spec car I wanted and kept me informed while the car was in transit from Europe. He explained everything prior to my arrival at the dealership to pickup the car. I only spent about 1 hour at the dealership. He is a true professional at his job. The price was great and I will definitely buy / lease my next BMW from him.

michael racamato
6/23/2016

"great"

Purchasing my car from this dealership was a dream! the staff was very welcoming and made me feel extremely comfortable. will be a repeat customer

judyfjudyf
6/22/2016

"Great experience with Jason"

I purchased a BMW at Wide World BMW in Spring Valley, NY. Jason Castanon was excellent. He was fair, honest and accommodating. He had a pleasant disposition and was very easy to talk to. He also had a great sense of humor, I appreciate that. I felt as though I knew him forever. I recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car here. I would like to also add the very intelligent and prompt service I received from James Lind, the BMW genius. He gave me a thorough tutorial of my car. I had a great experience at this dealership thanks to these guys. I give them 5 stars!! Ask for Jason Castanon!! My thanks to all who helped with the purchase. I will certainly refer my family and friends to this dealership.

James Lind

Bmwm3
6/22/2016

"Staff"

The staff at this Dealership is very friendly and welcoming. They make you feel st home. Buying a used car from them was a great experience they wanted to make sure everything was on point with the vehicle befor they let me leave. And when I thought I had an issue with one of the dashboard lights they took the vehicle back and made dure it was corrected and personally delivered the car to my house. There were no beating around the bush for the price straight to the point made purchasing fadt and easy. Thank you Wide world BMW

Laurenhernan
6/20/2016

"Getting my first car was an absolute dream come true!!! "

I would give Matt a 6 start raiting if I had the choice!!! Leasing my first vehicle was an absolute dream come true thanks to Matt! He worked with me with everything! He made sure with details that everything I wanted in my first car from the color to the features involved were there. He worked with me on a day to day basis for 4 days to make sure everything went smoothly and my expectations were met and all the while with the most patience I've ever seen anyone in a dealership have to offer! It was an absolutely amazing experice and I will be going back to him when my lease is over!

east rutherford, krishna
6/19/2016

"Very good buying experiance"

I was looking for Nissan Maxima 35.SL. George Popa(Client Advisor) helped me to get a good deal. I recommend to meet this guy if you are visiting Wide World BMW

SHANTHRA
6/17/2016

"Excellent Car Buying (CPO) Experience."

Recently bought a certified 5 series with M Sport Package. Dealt with Sam Zeneli and he was good and courteous. Certified Used Car Manager Fabio Gomez was excellent and straight forward and he also fixed couple of wheels after the sale was completed as promised. Finance Manager Joseph Gensert was also excellent and informative during the whole process. Overall an excellent experience.

Reviews of Alan Himmelfarb