Wide World BMW

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
Highlander
5/19/2016

"Thanks for working with me"

I ran into several issues with registration and shipping but George Popa was responsive and helped work with me all the way to ensure that the car was delivered. Thank you for all your help.

review
5/15/2016

"A breath of fresh air"

Purchasing a car can be stressful, however Richard and Reza made it easy. They gave us a fair deal, went beyond to find the car we wanted, and delivered on the promise. My husband is happy and can enjoy his retirement present and that is how it should be. Thank you and count on my referrals.

Diablo12
5/08/2016

"True Professionals"

A great experience all around. Easy negotiations with Alan Himmelfarb. The Managers Reza Heravi and Joe Gensert made the transaction smooth and pleasant. The BMW dealer to do business with.

Thomas
5/07/2016

"Pleasant and Efficient Car Purchasing Experience"

Jerry was extremely professional and knowledgeable salesperson. He was efficient and kept his word about all facets of the deal transaction, something which was extremely important to me. He did not play games and did not push to sell me something I was not interested in nor did not need. Will go back to him again in the future.

jc9933
5/07/2016

"Horrible buying experience"

The managers are thieves here. They are even more mis-leading and deceptive than the usual car salesman. Do not trust anything they say. They sell bullshit and lies so that when you're deep into the transaction, you won't pull out when they say an option is missing or they cant get the car anymore. Go to any BMW but here.

mjgillette
5/05/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I just got my second 3-series from Alan. I'll go back to him every time! Incredibly helpful and trustworthy. After my first experience I definitely wanted to go back. I wasn't able to get out of work to get to the dealership again, so Alan personally delievered my new BMW two hours to my house! The 340 is incredible.

Faisal520
4/30/2016

"Great experience at Wide World."

Ricardo was a great client advisor to work with, not only did he find me the car I was looking for he also worked with my budget. Ricardo made sure the whole process was seamless and organized. The guys at Wide World are straightshooters and all about making the client happy. Thanks again I will highly recommend everyone to go there for their next BMW purchase. -Faisal

Sabbyj123
4/29/2016

"Richard Benitez -see him! "

Great people skills and such patience! Awesome experience! Professional and never showed any agitation! Dealer of the month award goes to Richard Benitez! Bmw dealership award goes to this dealership!

JaynaS
4/29/2016

"OUTSTANDING ACROSS THE BOARD..."

Alan Himmelfar has assisted me with my past 2 BMW's and he is great to work with. He understands my needs and where i needed to be in terms of a vehicle and was so accommodating in terms of getting me out of my BMW SUV and into a BMW Sedan. They make purchasing a car such a pleasant experience vs. other dealerships. I've compared notes with friends who leased their vehicles from other BMW dealerships and cannot believe how much more they pay. Also, the Service Dept. is exceptional as well. I would absolutely recommend Wide World BMW and Alan!

Osv
4/26/2016

"Great personalized attention at Wide World BMW"

I saw a listing for an Acura mdx on internet and immediately called for information. The sales man who attended me was George Popa. We arrange an appointment for the next day to see the vehicle. When I arrived the vehicle was in front of the dealer ready for a test drive. I received a personalized assistance from George Popa who was able to clarify my doubts and respond all my questions. George was also able to get the best deal for me, which I really appreciate. For such a high quality on sales, I highly recommend Wide World BMW. AAA++++

Reviews of Reza Heravi