Wide World BMW

Wide World BMW

Call
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Good sales person, bad financial guy"

Emmanuel Saint Louis was great sales person but i did not like financial guy. He slipped me bunch of protection plans that i did not want.

"Ultimate Sales Experience"

When we walked into the Dealership, Ms. Wilson invited us to have a seat and asked what we were looking for. She was courteous, friendly, knowledgable of the product and very professional. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends, family and colleagues. Thank you, G. H. Payne

"Great Experience"

Patient, Respectful and Helpful. Has good experience. Respond to our call and questions as soon as possible. Feels like he knows what he talking. I will recommend him to anyone.

"Great Service Even When I'm an eBay Customer!"

I purchased a 2008 Honda Accord on eBay from this dealership. We had excellent communication via email, and my needs were met and handled when I arrived. This is a very busy dealership, and I appreciated the service as many customers were being served while I was there. Manny took great care of me while serving many customers. Thank you, Manny and Marck!

"Terrific Service"

I had the pleasure of working with Alan Himmelfarb as my salesman and he is very professional, understood what I was looking for and gave me a very fair price for my car. I would highly recommend Wide World BMW and any customer looking for a new car should contact Alan. He was a true pleasure to work with.

"Nice Dealership"

I was a out-of-state buyer and drove there Saturday late afternoon. Alan and Will were very gentle and guided me patiently until we finish the contract. I would highly recommend Alan and this dealership for their customer oriented service. It was nice experience!!

"Amazing Dealership 5+ Starts!!!!!"

I purchased my vehicle this year and it was my first BMW. Not only am I incredibly satisfied with the car I was extremely satisfied with my salesman Alan Himmelfarb, and my service guy Steve Kaneski. I would higly recommend getting your car serviced at the Spring Valley NY Location and deal with Steve, hes great! Thank you BMW of Spring Valley, always a pleasure working with you

"Traded in old BMW for New 328 x Drive w m package"

Got a really good deal from Joe. We knew my lease was up and he found me a beautiful blue BMW 328i x drive w M package. Joe isn't a typical car saleman. He's actually a nice guy that enjoys making me happy thru the car I bought from him. He told me the numbers over the phone and that's the deal I got. The car is awesome too. It's fast and nice to look at. I am very happy.

"Cons. I lost $9000 because of these guys"

Please do not go to this dealership. They sold me a lemon for $11000. Then offered my $6000 for the same car after a month. I had no choice but trade in the car and get another. But guess what. they overpriced the new car by $3000. I have gone through a loss of $ 9000 in total because of these guys. I am working with an attorney to get this money back. But my honest suggestion. Please do not buy a used car from here. Go to tenably BMW, my friends and family have never had problems with them.

"Every interaction has been top notch!"

Purchased CPO 3 series here about a year ago. The sales staff was helpful and friendly; not overly pushy. Pricing was good and got a fair price for our trade in. Post-puchase support has been great. Steve Karasek is a great service advisor. I couldn't ask more of someone in his position. He's always friendly, punctual, polite and explains what the car needs.

Reviews of Alan Himmelfarb