Wide World BMW

Wide World BMW
Call
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Every interaction has been top notch!"

Purchased CPO 3 series here about a year ago. The sales staff was helpful and friendly; not overly pushy. Pricing was good and got a fair price for our trade in. Post-puchase support has been great. Steve Karasek is a great service advisor. I couldn't ask more of someone in his position. He's always friendly, punctual, polite and explains what the car needs.

"More than 5 star"

As I was checking my review for Miss Euna Wilson, I've noticed that I made a mistake putting 4.5 star. I wasn't referring to her when I put 4.5star. She deserves more than 5 star for working hard. There's another person that made my purchasing difficult. If ever someone needs a car, don't hesitate to approach Miss Euna Wilson. You'll be happy and satisfied if you do.

Mr Siriodis is very nice as well.

"MY FIRST BMW"

Alan Himmelfarb was great. I've been buying cars for a long time but this would be my first lease. This was also my first BMW and he made the process simple. Alan went over all the features and programs thoroughly. There was no pressure whatsoever. He was straight forward about which programs BMW had to offer and his honest opinion about them. His experience in leasing and sales, along with their comparisons, proved very helpful and informative. He was better than my local BMW dealer ( five minutes away ) even though it was a 30 minute drive. Brian Sorce was also very helpful and informative too. I felt very comfortable discussing my options with Alan and Brian. Well worth the ride. If your in the market for a new car, after my first thousand miles of driving it, i highly recommend a BMW. Also, Alan and Brian are the guys that will make it happen and make you feel very satisfied with the whole experience.

"Great Price and Service"

The title says it all....great price and service from Alan Himmelfarb. I would definitely be a repeat customer to this dealership. I love the BMW X5 we purchased.

"Very Satisfied Customer. "

I went to a few BMW dealerships looking for a certified preowned BMW X3. The other dealerships I visited didn't seem interested in my business. Wide World BMW was the last dealership I went to, and I quickly realized that I didn't have to look any further. Their sales woman Euna Wilson worked with me until I found the right X3 for me, and followed up after my purchase to make sure I had a pristine, out-of-the-showroom automobile at a very good price. Go to WW BMW and see Euna if you are looking for a great car at a great price. She is a salesperson who cares that you are satisfied with your car well AFTER you have made the purchase.

"Lease and Trade In"

I live about an hour away from spring valley. I decided to go lease my 3 series and trade in my X5 at Wide World BMW because they worked diligently to get me what i requested. John Durdunas contacted me after seeing an inquiry i made online and assured me he would not disappoint me if i went see him. He was right!! They gave me top dollar for my trade in and found me the color and package i wanted in no time. The icing on the cake is, when it was time for me to service the car, John set up the appointment for me and sent me a loaner car to my doorstep and picked up mine. It came back taken care of and SUPER clean!!! Thank you Wide World and especially John Durdunas!

"Best salesman walked out with a 3 series and still saved"

I want to say thanks to my main man Emmanuel. He not only help me find the car that I wanted but he helped me save more money then I was paying for my old car. Also when I finished all the paper work and forgot to bring the title for my old car Emmanuel want as far as to drive the car to my house and take my old car back with him. He went above and beyond for me and for that I really appreciate it thank you Emmanuel.

"Very Bad experience "

I ordered bew BMW x5 -2014 model through TrueCar website. They quite much better rates than any other dealers through TrueCar, but there never deliver the car & keep lingering in the delivery date. I ordered my car X5 back in Feb, 2014 & didn't receive until Sep, 2014 and eventually had to cancel my order. I was encouraged by Brain to cancel the order. It seems they are not able to fulfill the quote they give through TrueCar. I was always given the date like it will come in 1 week or 2 weeks etc. & it never arrived. It seems to some sort of scam to attract people through truecar by keeping the lowest cost. It was very painful to deal with this dealer & I had to keep paying for rental car for few months with the anticipation that they can deliver the car anytime. My experience with this dealer was very bad . Eventually I have to go choose Mercedes-Benz where the client advisor was very honest.

Brian Waters

"New Vehicle"

Jones Kim. Can't say enough about him. He was a great salesman - very personable, friendly and extremely knowledgable. Mr. Kim put me as ease during the whole process. I never felt like I was being mislead, like past experiences with other dealerships and salesmen. He always responded to my questions promptly and with thorough answers. A true customer service salesman. I plan on doing all future business with him and will recommend him to anyone I know in the market for a new vehicle!

"M4 PURCHASE"

I wanted to post a special thanks to John Durdunas and the entire Wide World BMW staff for all their help on making my M4 purchase smooth and easy as possible. Everyone is VERY helpful and extremely friendly!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you go see JOHN DURDUNAS for your next purchase! He answers all questions quickly and makes sure you leave as happy as can be. In my opinion this is the Best BMW dealership!

Alan Himmelfarb