Wide World BMW

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
carta1215
3/14/2015

"Thank you Wide World"

Great experience working with Manny and Chris. Always professional and attentive. Purchased a preowned BMW. They start at a fair price unlike many others where you have to negotiate for hours. Quick to get me set up with a test drive. They are very busy on the weekend so the purchase process did take quite a bit of time. Worked with Ned for financing. Nice guy. Recommend these folks to others

Kevanl
3/13/2015

"Great Experience at Wide World BMW and Alan is awesome."

I always have a great experience working with Alan. I get a great price with no halgling and honest advice. It is a pleasure to work with him.

JAM
3/12/2015

"Wide World BMW - Perfect 10!"

I had not bought from this dealer previously but they had some of the best prices of comparably priced X5's in my 100 mile search radius. I had seen a car on Cars.com and reached out to Alan based on strong reviews of other people that had dealt with him. I called, we spoke, he emailed me the full specs of some cars I was interested in and I decided to visit in person the next day, a snowy Saturday morning in February. Alan was as described and extremely helpful in every way. I would deal with Alan again. We test drove a car, settled on an X5 with the right specs and was told it would be on a trailer the following week from South Carolina. With some back and forth and the help of Joe the sales manager we shook hands on a good deal that morning. Both men were a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them to others. I returned the following week to pick up the X5 and the whole process was extremely smooth. Alan took care of all the necessary paperwork, went over the key features of the car again displaying patience and kindness. Ned in the finance dept also was efficient and professional. Many thanks Alan, you were indeed a factor in my decision to purchase from Wide World BMW. JAM.

jsong23
3/05/2015

"Great Experience!"

I recently purchased a BMW X3 from Wide World BMW. I worked with Alan Himmelfarb who was very professional, patient and gave me a great price. Before purchasing from this dealer, I asked several other dealers to give me a bid and Alan gave me the best price. He is also very experienced and could point out things that might hold up the purchase. He also helped us through the buying process and showed us how to use the vehicle in detail. We are very happy with the car and this dealer. I will highly recommend this dealership to my family members and friends.

Floydosmith
3/01/2015

"It's easy to do well when you have sales people like Euna!"

Euna Wilson did an amazing job throughout my car purchase. She picked me up from New York, drove me to Spring Valley, and advocated for me all the way. Euna is the best!

85isaac
2/28/2015

"What an experience I had."

Wide World BMW is highly recommended;greeted with open arms, I was feed, & given the best quality service a guest could ask for. Manny is very knowledgeable, so whatever you need to know he's your man.

Mark
2/22/2015

"New Bmw lease"

Alan Himmelfarb was great. He happily accommodate all of my requests. Joe the sales manager also was extremely helpful. Pricing and service are top notch.

Carolb416
2/13/2015

"Best service"

Bought a pre-owned 750 LI from this dealership and have had nothing but problems with the car. The service staff go above & beyond for me but the reliability of the car is not what I expected.

Phil D
2/06/2015

"Excellent experience"

I had been searching for weeks for the best BMW at the best price. After visiting several other BMW dealerships, World Wide BMW offered the best deal and the best service. Brian could not have been more accommodating and informative. The car I eventually leased had more than I originally wanted, for less than I expected. Brian gave me confidence that I made the right decision and a lifetime BMW driver. I have always had a bad experience at various dealerships, and this was the first time I had no issue or hidden surprises that I had to write this review.

NYCJONES
1/21/2015

"BMW Service is great"

I have been going here for years and usually see Steven. He is exceptional in the service that he provides and I feel that outside of BMW's service policies, he does everything that he can to make sure that I am satisfied.

Reviews of Alan Himmelfarb