125 East Route 59, Spring Valley, New York 10977

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
Clara W S
4/18/2015

"True Car True Dealership"

This is my second car with this dealer, and they are a pleasure to work with. The price is right, and they are good for their word and very Helpful.

GennyR
4/16/2015

"Great Service And Satisfaction"

I am so glad that i decided to go with this dealership. Mr. Alan Himmelfarb scheduled an appointment and from that moment on, I felt that I was really getting the best customer service and the best deal. Now, I am driving the car I have always wanted with grace and style. Plus the best part, I get 24/7 instant road assistance, police protection, etc with the touch of an sos button within the car. This was very gratifying to me. I don't know why It took me so long to get this car. Thanks

Nicholas
4/14/2015

"Easy and honest sales process, above and beyond service"

Alan was a pleasure to deal with -- knowledgeable about his product, very professional and did everything he could to make the deal work. For example, when we went to pick up our car, the 3rd party bank had mistakenly made the check out to "World Wide BMW", not "Wide World BMW". As a result, we were unable to pick up our car that day. Alan was very understanding of our predicament and, when the check was fixed days later, Alan delivered our new car himself to us in Queens. Extremely kind and great service. I wouldn't think twice about returning to him and WWB in the future. One suggestion to Wide World BMW: to avoid situations like mine (which you said are not unusual), perhaps you'd consider opening a separate bank account in the name of "World Wide BMW" so that you can deposit the erroneous checks?

fgreene
4/13/2015

"Easy peasy"

This is my third car with this dealer, and they are a pleasure to work with. The price is right, and they are good for their word. The team, starting with Alan Himmelfarb is outstanding and make a stressful experience pleasurable.

85isaac
4/11/2015

"I'm a BMW lover."

I purchased the 2011 BMW 328xi back in February 27, 2015, from Emmanuel Saint Luis, an excellent salesman. He will go to the limits to satisfy the consumer more so what he has done for me cannot be explained. I would highly recommend Manny.

Leil
4/09/2015

"Exceptional Employee "

This is my first BMW because we met Mr Louissaint. He displays a high degree of tact, diplomacy and understanding. I can't Thank him enough.

Mrjspatel
4/02/2015

"leased 535, march 18,2015"

Second time leased vehicle from this dealership, same sales rep Alan, great service, friendly environment, good to go there!!! Leased new 535 x drive march 2015

bbi
4/01/2015

"OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP"

This is my 6th BMW. Purchased a new X5. Brian Waters, Brian Source EXCEPTIONAL knowledge, service from start to finish. The only Dealership to purchase a BMW.

Lynkesys
3/30/2015

"An exceptional, genuine, and,aggressively priced salesman "

This would be my second amazing lease deal that Mr. Louissaint has managed top pull together for me. I reside at Nassau Country Long Island and comfortably state that no BMW dealer on Long Island can even come close to the lease offer that he is able to provide. I originally first thought I was just lucky that I got my 2013 328xi the first time back in December of 2013 from him at the only he could provide. Then unfortunately I got into an accident and I had to replace my car. I first got pricing on Acura TLX since I already have an Acura and assumed price would be competitive and lease would be in low $300/mo but that is not the case. Then reached out to only person I trust on BMW side and to my surprise like once again Marckensy put together a fabulous lease deal for me on a brand new 2015 328xi at same price not cost increase of any sort. Also just to show what a special and service oriented guy he is I wanted share the fact that he even took my Subaru WRX as a trade in on the first lease. On the second replacement lease offered to return my rental to Enterprise. H is a very pleasant , friendly, and straightforward salesman. If you are looking for a great car and exceptionally competitive price I challenge people to do their research and when done come and compare price and individual attention you will surly get form Mackensy.

hildong
3/30/2015

"ROCKED!!!!"

I priced my BMW via truecars.com for the first time ever vs going to a traditional local BMW dealership. World Wide BMW had the lowest price but I was hesitant because it was a hick from me. However, I am soooo glad that I did. Brian W. handle my transaction with courtesy, class, and exceptional communication skills. My car took almost 2 months to complete production but as soon as I send an email, he responded promptly. If he didn't have an answer, he would get it. He was very proactive. I didn't get the number what I wanted for my trade but in any negotiation it's never about what one side wants, it's all about meeting somewhere that's fair for both parties. We were off by $1k but we both got creative to meet common ground. I was very PLEASE w/his eagerness to get the deal done right. YES I personally am aware that they will make a nice profit from my trade but I also know I could've sold the car on my own, but it was my choice to trade in vs from dealing w/phone calls, test drives, and unrealistic crazy buyers (like some of the reviewers here LOL). For the record, I did stop by my local dealership that I've purchased 2 recent BMWs, WIDE WORLD BMW was almost $2,000 CHEAPER and my trade was worth HIGHER by $2000. You would think my local BMW dealership would appreciate or be fair to a repeat customer.... This is my 10th BMW, and I be honest I don't have dealership loyalty. As long as they have the best price at the end of the day I am there HOWEVER, Brian has changed my mind. He will be my goto guy for years to come.

Reviews of Alan Himmelfarb