Wide World BMW

Emmanuel Saint Louis

Matthew Poterbin, Client Advisor, Wide World BMW

Matthew Poterbin

July 27, 2017

"Service continues to be consistently outstanding "

- Mpritch23

Suzanne and Steve continue to provide an excellent experience. I've had my car for 5 years and i recently had my first "out of warranty experience" Owning an out of warranty BMW is not exactly ideal but the service at wide world BMW makes it easier. Suzanne and Steve - Thanks once again.

William Gallagher
Steven Karasek
Suzanne Leale
Brian Sorce

July 27, 2017

"Expirence"

- glenwood806

The experience I had was great. Seller took time to explain, to listen to my concerns and I am very satisfied. Will recommend you with relatives and friends.

Michael Boden
Gary Shapiro

July 23, 2017

"Cinnamon Princess"

- Panitzshea

I'm still smiling from ear to ear, I don't know where to begin. My overall experience was way beyond what I expected. Mike was very professional, very accommodating and reassuring. This was my first BMW purchase so I was very nervous, getting a "congratulations" way before the paperwork was even submitted. My husband leased two five serious from this dealership in the past but it's different when it's your first major purchase. Mike was very knowledgeable and walked me through the whole process. He was extremely patient too! I had issues with my insurance company which delayed the purchase, Mike supplied me with an alternative insurance company so that I would be able to take the car home that day. So happy with the experience and my new car! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Still smiling!

Michael Boden