Wide World BMW

Wide World BMW

Call
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking

"My Experience with Wide World BMW in Spring Valley, NY"

I've purchased several new and used vehicles over the past 30+ years, and I would rate my experience dealing with Wide World BMW in Spring Valley, NY the best experience I've had. The management team, the finance manager and my sales person (Emanuel Saint Louis) were all excellent. When purchasing a new or used vehicle, you always want to feel that you are not being taken advantage of or over charged. I trusted Emanuel (Manny), and I felt that he was truthful in everything we discussed. Manny's customer service was excellent, and because of that I will definitely return to Wide World BMW, and will recommend the dealership and Manny to my family members and friends. Leighton Miles

"Can you imagine any dealer drive 5 HOUR to bring you the car"

Manny is the best sales person I've ever met, very professional, knowledgable, reasonable and CONSIDERATE. I went to the dealership for a test drive very late at around 5:30 and he was waiting for us there as he promised. We couldn't decide which car to go with so he stayed AN HOUR after the dealership closed, he didn't give us any pressure the whole time! He is the kind of sales that want to find the car you really want instead of selling you the car he has. After reached a deal, he even offered to bring the car to me in PENNSYLVANIA which is a 5 HOUR drive back and forth since I don't have time in weekdays and I need the car ASAP. Can you imagine that?! So I got the car I wanted, and even earlier than I thought! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a pre-owned BMW! I really appreciate the effort he made to make our purchasing experience perfect!

"Wide World BMW Customer Service"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a vehicle from the Dealership today. I was treated with honesty, integrity & respect! Manny, my salesperson, manager & staff worked diligently and fairly to insure I left the dealership satisfied with the vehicle of my choice, but also a great price. I recommend anyone purchasing/leasing a BMW to at least go to the dealership to see what can be offered to you. Thanks Wide World BMW & special thanks to Manny (Emmanuel Saint Louis) for showing great emphasis on what Customer Care is all about.

"Lease renewal"

Fantastic customer service. Alan really took care of me when renewing my lease. On my second BMW. Made me feel comfortable throughout whole process. Would recommend to all!

""Still Cannot Believe" Great Experience by Far !"

I came to Wide World BMW to look for a CPO 535i xdrive. I was told by a friend to speak with Manny (Emanuel) as he would go the extra mile in helping me get placed into the car of my choice. Manny was a delight to work with in getting this deal done. He made me feel at ease never pressuring me for any reason. He answered every question ask and then some not asked. I would say he went the extra mile also by staying late ( I was suppose to be there by 4pm on Saturday) and he waited until I got there like 5pm to make sure I was able to test drive a vehicle and go over material about the car. His concern was that I was satisfied more then anything. He even had me look at other cars that he pulled up for me to look at that matched what I was looking for. I came Saturday and walked out Monday Night with my CPO 535i XDRIVE. I'm still amazed as how quickly he made the deal go through. I will let my friends and those I come encounter with that Manny is the person to see as he get's it done. I will be seeing him again for sure. I came to WideworldBMW bc Paul miller BMW said they could deliver but failed big time whereas Wide World backed up everything I had read on them before going there. Manny My family and I Thank you for all that you have done.

"Alan Himmelfarb is the Man "

Alan put together a deal for me in 24 hours. He was outstanding all the way through. I needed to make a deal at a number and he made it happen with no issues! I would highly recommend a real pro. He just gets it.

"Easiest Car Purchase Ever"

Great experience. My salesperson, Manny, was knowledgeable, patient, professional and made this the best car buying experience I've had in 30 years of driving.

"Tired of playing phone tag"

I purchased an X5 SUV in February of 2014 from Wide World BMW. The description of the car stated it was in premium condition with no accidents and was well maintained. I noticed a scratch on the front bumper on the left side and was told by the sales representative that sometime accidents happen while moving the cars around during the winter and he would be more than happy to fix the scratch. Less than 24 hours of taking the car home, it had to be brought back to the dealer for a gurgling sound which ended up being "loose engine caps". When I brought it back I was told that the scratch had been approved to be fixed by the manager Joe and all I needed to do was schedule a drop off time on any Monday that was convenient for me, because Mondays is when the outsourced body repair man came in. Well my sales representative Mendy is no longer working there nor is the manager Joe. I did not get this in writing from them because I trusted this well know dealer and truly believed in their reputation. I have called to try and schedule this repair over 35 times and have been playing phone tag with a sales representative Manny who was employed when I purchased the car and does remember and acknowledge the agreement. He has texted me back and forth to try and set this up but every attempt fails there is always an excuse. We are now in October and the outsourced body repair man no longer works there. I've left messages with the new manager George but I haven't received a call back from him since. Also I have proof the scratch was there before I took the car because they can be clearly seen in the stock photo's that was put up when the car was for sale, which I have copies of.

Meny Watson, Manny St.Claire

"Excellent Experience!!"

They really have thought of everything. From test drive to financing we worked with seasoned professionals. This dealership receives my highest recommendation and I look forward to my next purchase Wide World BMW.

"Good sales person, bad financial guy"

Emmanuel Saint Louis was great sales person but i did not like financial guy. He slipped me bunch of protection plans that i did not want.

Reviews of Alan Himmelfarb