Wide World BMW

Joseph Gensert, New Car Sales Manager, Wide World BMW

Joseph Gensert

New Car Sales Manager

April 20, 2017

"Mannie is the salesperson at pre owned "

- Annie123

Mannie at world wide BMW went above and beyond to assist us in our purchase of 428 I BMW preformed vehicle. He is knowledgeable attentive and would highly recommend him.

April 19, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Cindy

George Popa made my car buying experience easy and stress-free! He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to ensure all of my questions were answered and explained everything about the features of the car. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. He takes a genuine interest in the customers and made me feel very comfortable. I definitely recommend George to everyone! Thank you George~~and I love my car!

April 18, 2017

"Great service from sales associate George Popa"

- Lawtons automotive

I'm from the Albany area and made the trip (2 hrs and 20 min drive ) to look at a used jeep I saw online and I'm glad I did ! George Popa took the time out of his day off to meet me at the dealership and worked a deal to fit exactly my needs .Thank you George for the great service we are all very happy with the purchase !

• Indoor Customer Parking