Wide World BMW

125 East Route 59,
Spring Valley, New York 10977
Wide World BMW Info
About Wide World BMW

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. BMW began making its mark on history almost 90 years ago. Beginning with aircraft engines, followed by motorcycles and then automobiles - BMW vehicles have been setting milestones in the areas of motorsport, performance, and innovation, from the very start. No other car company delivers as much driving pleasure, in such a diverse range of vehicles, as BMW. Wide World BMW shares your passion for these amazing vehicles, and will do everything possible to make your sales and service experience enjoyable.

About Wide World BMW

• Indoor Customer Parking
ajpic
8/25/2015

"Very Satisfied X1 Customer"

I leased a 2015 x1 from Wide World BMW in Spring Valley and it truly was a pleasure doing business with Alan Himmelfarb and the rest of the team. I visited a few other dealerships before I stopped at Wide World BMW and they by far were the most professional, trustworthy and friendly crew. I was very pleased with my dealings with Alan. He was the reason I decided to lease with Wide World! The sale was very easy with absolutely no pressure. I highly recommend Wide World BMW and Alan Himmelfarb.

Happy Customer
8/25/2015

"Georege Popa"

I found my salesperson George Popa to be one of the most professional individuals I have ever dealt with. He was honest, straight forward and someone that I knew in the first 10 minutes I could trust him with my purchase. Wide World BMW is so lucky to have him. Thanks George, you are the best. Homeira

Alice49
8/24/2015

"Can be critical"

I have a great client advisor who is always available and was able to provide me with the car I wanted at the price I was comfortable with. This is my third BMW from this dealership. Everyone I have dealt with has been great. My only complaint, and I've said this before that the client waiting area is not up to par with other dealerships. Snacks are absolutely nothing, and there is nothing enticing about sitting in the waiting area while work is being done.

HsayedMD@gmail.com
8/22/2015

"Straight Forward upfront"

Trustworthy ..upfront friendly , Honest would do business with again. I sent request through True car they honord the request..dealer way out of my way 1.5 Hours away Mr Latif called me and sounded trustworthy worth the drive..I got the car Both of us happy.

Mohamed Latif

PaulC
8/21/2015

"The best car buying experience "

I have dealt with many dealers in the past, and I think I'm a picky customer. Wide World BMW is one dealer I would not hesitate to recommend to friends. This is the second time I bought a car from them. But this time I bought a pre-owned. Besides getting a reasonable price (again), the experience we got was wonderful. In particular, The Client Advisor George is friendly, resourceful, and even more importantly, he has earned my trust. Dean at the service department is simply outstanding. They will take care your needs.

Solonge85
8/20/2015

"Marckensy made my dreams come TRUE!!!!"

I could not be any happier with the service I received from Wide World BMW and Markensy! I harassed him for MONTHS and in the end he made all my dreams come true! There was no question left unanswered and I truly felt like I was treated with VIP treatment from beginning to end! My mother, Aunt and I have all purchased BMW's from Wide World and are completely satisfied!

Hking217
8/14/2015

"Great experience "

I recently purchased a pre-owned BMW from Wide World. The experience was outstanding. The sales advisor, Emmanuel Saint Louis and finance guy Joe Gensert took good care of me. I was really comfortable with and my transaction went smoothly.

rockM3
8/12/2015

"Exceptional Experience"

We recently purchased an X5 and our sales person, David Reilly, went above and beyond to make our experience an unforgettable one. He exceeded our expectations and gave us a price on the X5 that can't be had anywhere else. David is also a car enthusiast like myself and to know that someone shares the same passion, makes the buying experience that much better. Going forward, he's the only one I'll see when buying a new car.

Jenniferbristow
8/10/2015

"Perfect experience"

My husband and I bought a new BMW 2015 X5 and we only have great things to say about this dealership. After working with someone else at another dealership we were so happy with our choice of working with them. Our salesperson Ben Bautista and Joseph Gensert in the finance department were amazing. Very professional and honest about everything. We would only come here in the future and recommend this dealership to all our friends. A perfect experience.

td123456
8/08/2015

"Great experience with leasing x5"

I leased my 2015 x5i from Wide World BMW in Spring Valley in July. I visited several dealerships before I stopped at Wide World BMW. I was very pleased with the professionalism of my sales person Alan Himmelfarb. He was the reason I didn't go anywhere else. The sale was very easy with absolutely no pressure. I highly recommend Wide World BMW and Alan Himmelfarb.

Reviews of Alan Himmelfarb