Wide World Ferrari Maserati

Makes: Ferrari|Maserati|Service Center

Overall Rating 5

Wide World Ferrari Maserati
Wide World Ferrari Maserati Info

"5 stars for Shimon and WWF"

I had tried other Maserati dealers in the Tri-State area but was not impressed by the attention I received and knowledge of the sales staff - then I found Shimon at WWF. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Shimon - he has product knowledge, is professional and provided regular timely status updates and customer support. doubledeetob

Shimon

"Great Experience"

After talking to other Maserati dealers in the general area, this one by far, was the best. With their top quality customer support and their friendliness, it made buying a Maserati much easier than expected. Mr Shimon Kada was very helpful, and answered any questions we had about the car. Overall, this was a great stress-free experience and would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone buying exotic cars.

Shimon Kada

"Ask for Charles "

Yeah...there are obviously some fake reviews here. Anyway, here's my real-world review: I called to do some comparison shopping for a Maserati, and a guy named Charles picked up the phone; he found some cars which were out of my range; when I told him, he immediately located a few cars which were "at port" for me to consider. He and William were able to match my price point and bent over backwards to get me the car which was being stored there. He responded very quickly to emails and phone calls and was always extremely polite and patient. (btw, at another dealership which shall be unnamed, the rep had ignored several of my emails; after 2 weeks I tired of him and searched elsewhere. How does one expect to make a sale like that? ...dumba$$) Anyway, I ultimately got my car from another dealership for personal reasons (sorry, can't get into details), but I would definitely recommend asking for Charles. Even when I told him I was going with another dealership, he was still super-polite and professional about it. Down-to-earth nice guy who knows his stuff about the cars. For example, he mentioned the car might behave a little funny when starting from a dead stop in really cold temps. He had learned that it was due to some xs flooding of the engine, but was not to worry about as long as revs over 4,000 were not sustained while the engine was cold. Ask to see their upstairs showroom; they also have some pre-owned Maseratis and Ferraris up there (I think some Porsches too). Those are available to lease, as well. Tempting. So...take those fake reviews with a grain of salt. And realistically, there will be negative reviews at every dealership, guaranteed. But hopefully you'll give credence to this one and ask for Charles.

Charles Theurer, William Loweree

"Mr. Shimon kada was very professional and was able to..."

Mr. Shimon kada was very professional and was able to answering every question with specific detail regarding the vehicle i am purchasing. This dealership has a great atmosphere and i would recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a Ferrari or Maserati! Thank you for your excellent service Shimon!

Shimon Kada

"Never had a bad experience here. All positive. Great..."

Never had a bad experience here. All positive. Great dealer to buy a car through. Sarah is one of the brightest and most knowledgeable salespeople I have ever had contact with. I might hire her for my own business one of these days!:)

"Professional, knowledgeable , not your typical ..."

Professional, knowledgeable , not your typical purchasing experience, but definitely what it should be! No pressure and great follow up. Ms. Savona is well qualified specialist.

Sarah Savona

"The entire crew, especially Sarah has been great to me. I..."

The entire crew, especially Sarah has been great to me. I purchased a 2013 Ferrari California and sevice was so outstanding compared to my previous dealer that i alredy ordered my next car from her and referred my business partner for his next purchase!!

Sarah Savona

"they damaged my ferrari and then changed from friendly to..."

they damaged my ferrari and then changed from friendly to unfriendly, they are great until there is a problem with your car, Michael Mastrangelo was completely unreachable when needed

Michael Mastrangelo

"I have been doing business with Michael and Wide World..."

I have been doing business with Michael and Wide World for 30 yrs with both Ferrari and BMW. I also have many friends that now do business with Ferrari because of Michael and his sales and service teams. When you buy or own these kind of cars you need to have a relationship with the dealer and Michael and his team provide that and go the extra mile to help you enjoy your car. Over the years the dealership has grown but not lost the personal feeling. My new Ferrari will arrive next month and I look forward to my new car and my experiences with my friends at Wide World.

Michael Mastrangelo.....Kevin Chuck

"Patrick was very attentive, and earned our business. He..."

Patrick was very attentive, and earned our business. He followed up and made it easy to buy a car. He did everything possible to make the deal, and put us in the right Maserati! He is great!!!

Patrick Sorey