Wilber Duck Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Good

Wilber Duck Chevrolet
Wilber Duck Chevrolet Info

"BEST EVER CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE!"

Where do I begin? It was all good.No better then good, everything was excellent. Frank Duck is the best. I felt like an old friend by the time I left. This was the easiest and quickest deal for a vehicle I have ever made. There wasn't any pressure to buy a vehicle. I brought in a trade and got top dollar for it. Made my offer and now we are the proud owners of a 2014 Impala LTZ Limited and when we picked up the Impala it had a FULL tank of gas! I didn't even have to ask. Thank you Wilber-Duck for a very pleasant experience. Sincerely, John F. Deater P.S. The wife looks great driving her new Impala.

"Great Service"

Service performed same day. Received car clean and fixed. The entire team was great to work with. They explained the issue with my truck, reviewed the work to be done and the time expected to complete. The process went exactly as described. Great job!

"Purchase and service "

I cannot cay enough good things about this place. Great service on new car I bought a year ago. Frank and the team there are friendly and really take the time explain things. Was really satisfied with initial purchase too. Highly recommend!

Frank Duck

"2012 chevy traverse they never told me that the vehicle..."

2012 chevy traverse they never told me that the vehicle was hit on the pass door and i never seen the damage till i got home, called back and wilbur-duck will not fix the vehicle im a repeat cust i will never go back they suck,

ryan jackson

"I was extremely disappointed with the service I received..."

I was extremely disappointed with the service I received while inquiring about the new Camaro. They all stand around with their arms folded(in Soprano-line fashion no less) and stare at you. That, or they will just walk past you unless you look like money. Very arrogant and demeaning. Several people have experienced this same treatment and like them I refuse to ever step foot in this place again.

Frank Duck and the Gang