Wild West Cars & Trucks

1 Dealership Review
tr_armendariz
1/16/2015

"STAY AWAY!"

Do not buy a vehicle from these people. They make you feel all warm and fuzzy with their claim to 47 years in business and treating people right. It's all garbage. Ted Anderson puts a good smile on and makes you feel like you are getting a good deal and a good car. NOT! I bought a 2005 Jeep and have had nothing but problems. Was told the car was in great condition. The check engine light came on the day after I bought it and it was running really rough. Gave a list of all the things wrong including how the 4WD came on by itself. Told me to bring it in, but kept pushing it off saying they didn't have a loaner or couldn't get it into the mechanic. I finally had to tell them I didn't feel safe driving it before they did anything. Even then they kept trying to tell me different things it could be without even really looking at it OR having a mechanic look at it. Tried to tell me that it had oversized tires on it that were rubbing and that was what I was feeling...the Jeep has STOCK tires. Ted even took it for a test drive and continued to tell me how great it was running. After a lot of problems and repeatedly contacting them they took it into their mechanic and gave me a "loaner" which was just a car off their lot that also had a check engine light on. Told me not to worry about the light. When I came back to pick the Jeep up a week plus later they told me what was done to it (bushings and a wheel sensor) and told me I was free to talk to the mechanic. I called multiple times to request the records of the service done to the car I own and information on the warranty I purchased, and have repeatedly gotten nowhere. There is zero follow through even from the management. They have not a clue what customer service is. Save yourself the hassle. Check the Better Business Bureau for their complaints and you will see for yourself that you shouldn't go here! Wish I had checked it first. BBB gave them and F rating because of unresolved complaints, which goes back to ZERO customer service. They'll sell you a faulty car and then tell you it's your problem. Almost all of the complaints list check engine lights and their failure to do nothing about it. Also, a lot of 5 star reviews on Google are repeated to give them a higher rating and there are over 60 reviews (most of them 1-star) that are 'not recommended' on Yelp. Shady business practices all around!

Ted Anderson & Blake