Wilde Honda Sarasota

Jay Alexander

Michael Malmsbury, Sales, Wilde Honda Sarasota

Michael Malmsbury

September 20, 2017

"Felt we got a fair deal."

- Hillary

Martha was very knowledgeable about the cars we were interested in. She has a delightful personality as well. My husband and I never felt pushed to make a deal. We felt the dealership gave us a fair deal in leasing our Honda Civic. We will be happy to recommend this dealership in the future.

Martha Calero

September 20, 2017

"Excellent experience during trying time."

- barbara 432

My car was totaled in an accident the day after the hurricane and I needed a new car right away. Chakaro Samuels was extremely professional, patient, knowledgeable, and even funny to help put me at ease. I am very pleased with the experience and was on my way with a new vehicle.

Kevin Allen
Edd Hart
Other Employees : Chakaro Samuels

September 18, 2017

"Can't Say Enough Good Things About Wilde Honda!"

- Pamoji

Last year I was shopping around for a Honda Civic (I live in the Tampa Bay area). After trying the Brandon and Lakeland dealerships with the typical pushy sales people trying to sell you a different car at a ridiculous price, I was referred to Wilde Honda by the Costco car buying program. After speaking with Martha over the phone I knew it would be worth the drive to go there. Bought the Civic in the most stress-free, friendly, honest environment. I never thought car-buying could actually be FUN until I went to Wilde Honda!. So when my boyfriend's mom was in the market for the new Odyssey we highly recommended Wilde. They got the exact color and trim level in, and a great price was agreed upon OVER THE PHONE! She put down a deposit over the phone and we drove down a couple days later to get the vehicle. No hidden fees. Just a straight-forward vehicle purchase. Martha honestly treats customers like family. We hugged, laughed, and felt respected. Stephen Morris was our finance guy and he was also wonderful. We chatted about similar interests and our hometowns. He told us candidly why certain add-on options wouldn't benefit us and why others would. It was a very personalized experience. The dealership with warm and welcoming. They offer you water/coffee/soda. Oh and they have an indoor basketball hoop game the keep the kids (or hubby) occupied! I can't recommend Wilde Honda enough. I am already looking forward to my next car purchase from them!

Martha Calero