Wilde Honda Sarasota

Steve Himmel

Stephen Morris, Finance, Wilde Honda Sarasota

Finance

July 20, 2017

"Another Great Experience at Wilde Honda!"

- flmomof3

This is the second Honda Odyssey that we have purchased at Wilde and both experiences were great. Martha Calero was our sales assistant this time and was just so helpful. We felt no pressure at all from Martha. Once we decided on a car, the process was so smooth. Stephen Morris was our finance guy and we shared lots of laughs while going through the tedious task of paperwork. The car was cleaned and gassed up for us. Martha even helped me sync my iPhone to the van. The van was missing headphones for the dvd player and Martha had them ordered and were ready for me to pick up the following day. I felt so comfortable with Martha after this experience that I gave her a big hug to say thank you. I highly recommend this dealership.

Martha Calero

July 11, 2017

"Halim always provides excellent, professional service. "

- Carolyn Paris

Halim always is very kind and listens to me when I explain my needs. He never makes me feel pressured or rushed. This is my 3rd Honda lease from him, since 2011, so I have been working with him for 6 years. Halim has made each time I trade in a lease an easy and comfortable transaction. I'm so happy with my new lease of my 2017 Accord sedan sport. I can't thank Halim enough for his VIP service. If you want honest, caring and knowledgeable top notch service, see Halim.

Halim Boujrada

July 11, 2017

" LARRY BRIDEN AND STEVE HIMMEL ARE FANTASTIC! "

- KRWilliams43?

07/11/2017 I purchased a 20127 HONDA ACCORD from your dealership - sales person LARRY BRIDEN- ON 07/08/2017. This is the second HONDA that I have purchased from your dealership and Larry was my sales person. I enjoyed working with Larry on both occasions. i asked for Larry personally. Larry makes you feel very comfortable because of his personality and great knowledge of HONDA'S. LARRY works with you and he is by your side through out the entire process of purchasing a car. HE IS NOT A "PRESSURE SALES PERSON".HIS POSITIVE PRESENTATION AND ATTITUDE MAKE YOU WANT TO BUY A HONDA. His experience and knowledge is very present in his speech and attitude. He is by far a expert sales person. I, also, had the pleasure of working with STEVE HIMMEL. H, also, makes you very comfortable and his knowledge and experience is very well presented. Both gentleman leave you with a great respect and appreciation of your dealership and the work that these two gentleman do. I greatly enjoyed working with them and I am certainly enjoying my new car. thank you very much. Your service department is exceptional. Kenneth R. Williams

Larry Briden