Wilde Lexus Sarasota

Adrian Cristea, Finance Manager, Wilde Lexus Sarasota

Adrian Cristea

"Loyal and professional"

- Paige Wilson

I have had my 10 year old car serviced at Wilde Lexus for the last several years. My service manager Dee Logan is the reason I keep coming back and the reason that I decided to purchase a new Lexus. While I love the brand, my service experience over the last several years was a large part of the my decision to purchase another Lexus. I have owed 4 BMWs all of which came with a long list of bad experiences related to lack of dependability, rude employees and overpriced parts and labor. Dee Logan is honest, down to earth and extremely knowledgeable. Always a perfect experience from the time that I schedule my service appointment to when I pay my bill at the cashier. Will never go to anyone else!

Dee Logan

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE"

- Paige Wilson

After having my 10 year old Lexus serviced at Wilde Lexus for the last several years, I knew that I wanted to give them my business when it was time to purchase a new car. Despite my car being 10 years old, I was treated the same as the customers who drove the newest and most expensive car. I just leased a new IS 200t this week and had an amazing experience. Brad Smith was so professional and never made me feel pressured. His knowledge and overall great demeanor made me feel very comfortable. After having a less than favorable and high pressure experience at another Lexus dealer, Brad Smith and Frank Justin gave me a 5 star experience. I will continue to go back to Wilde Lexus and will call Brad and Frank with any of my car needs as well as recommend them to friends and family!

Brad Smith
Frank Justin

"Absolutely best experience..."

- Kathie Y

Joe Ierisi was excellent. He consistently contacted us to find the right vehicle - even when we changed specs on him. He was very caring and patient during a difficult time. I have never met a sales person that exhibited customer first as well as Joe. He has my highest recommendation. Adrian Cristea made the documentation and financial experience painless. He explained everything and answered all my questions and discussed any issues that I brought up. He had prepared options and allowed me to make choices that I felt right for me. In short, this was the best auto purchasing experience I have ever had.

Joe Ierisi
Adrian Cristea

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request