Wilkins Automotive

John Goshell, Sales Specialist, Wilkins Automotive

John Goshell

Sales Specialist

January 12, 2017

"I just had the BEST car buying experience EVER"

- Beth

I bought a car last night from an amazing dealership, Wilkins Automotive.. Had the BEST salesman ever, Sean King! He was patience, nice, super friendly and went out of his way to make sure I got the car that I wanted. I highly recommend him. The entire staff there was great and so accommodating and I would advise you that if you want to buy a car and want a painless, stress free experience, go to Wilkins in Glen Burnie, MD and ask for Sean King! Tell him him that Beth sent you!!!!

Sean King

December 30, 2015

"Not In Your Best Interest"

- Renee

This dealership isn't looking out for your best interest. They gave us a trade-in quote way below value on our initial visit. When we went back 2 days later to see if we could work a better deal, they offered us $2,000 less than their original offer. We asked why they would even honor the original offer and how in the world a vehicle could lose value in 2 days, they had no answer. Completely spit in our face and weren't very nice about it. This place should be ashamed of how they wheel and deal. We will never recommend them. Ever! We ended up getting book value on the trade at Herb Gordon Subaru. Worked a deal in 30 minutes, no hassles.

Don

February 26, 2015

"Purchasing a new Forester"

- LScharb335

I contacted and visited three dealership in my area, and Wilkins impressed me the most. My salesman was Dennis Sanoske, and he was extremely honest and a "sraight-shooter" which left me with a very favorable impressiion...so i went back and bought my care from him. I was extremely plaaesed withn the way I was treated...and all the "numbers" were good. Thank you Wilkins....!!!!! LAWRENCE SCHARBACH

Dennis Sanaske