Wilkins Buick-GMC

Wilkins Buick-GMC Info

Rlb102
6/18/2016

"Veranda purchase "

Fred Martin at Wilkins Buick went over and beyond customer service to help me finance my vehicle in my budget .. Everyone at wilkens Buick was very nice and helpful and made me feel comfortable I love my Buick veranda . Any one looking to purchase a vehicle go to wilkens Buick

Fred Martin went above and beyond to help me thank you so much Fred .

jljacobs
6/12/2016

"Positive experience "

My experience at Wilkins Buick GMC was very positive. My salesman Tim Phillips was very professional and took the time to get what was a fair deal on my new truck.

Tim Phillips

Denali16
6/11/2016

"New SUV!"

We are very excited about our new truck and pleased with the quality of service we received in this dealership. We knew what we wanted and it's good to walk in a dealer not feeling pressured. Our first time in this dealership and hopefully it won't be the last!

Linda Drymon, Chris in finance

dabrin
5/27/2016

"purchase of truck"

My experience in purchasing of the vehicle was no stress. Everyone was courteous and friendly. Felt like one of the family. Fred our salesman was the best made us feel comfortable and that he cared.

fred martin, henry hytlon

Mary Churchill
5/06/2016

"Purchase of new car"

Everyone was very courteous and Eric was knowledgable about the car I purchased. Very stress free purchase, only had to wait 3 days for my car to arrive from another dealership.

Eric Rollins

GMC_Guy
4/04/2016

"If you want the Best Deal Ask For Frederic Martin "

All my vehicle purchases have been through a dealership and I have purchased quite a few in my time. I have never experienced a more Stress Free purchase ever, as I had with Fred. He asked me what I wanted, showed me exactly what I asked, asked me what I wanted to pay and in less than two hours I walked out of the dealership a very happy proud owner of a new GMC Truck. Of course there were several others I met, that were involved in the sale and all very nice and very professional, but would have never met them if it was not for the excellent salesmanship of Fred. Go buy your next vehicle for Fred, you won't regret it.

Fred Martin, Tom

kissypoo
3/07/2016

"Linda Drymon"

This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased from Linda, third from Wilkins. She has always been very professional and helpful. We have always had good service from all departments at the dealer. We are very satisfied customers.

Linda Drymon, Chris in finance

car
10/15/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Mr. Donald Miller was a great salesperson. Everyone at Wilkins Buick/GMC has always been so courteous to us. They worked with us until we got a deal we could afford. Tom in Finance is awesome too! I recommend them highly.

Don Miller, Tom the finance guy

alen777
7/07/2015

"Mr. Camp the best "

My main man Michael Camp, was very helpful and knowledgeable during the purchase of my car. Tough negotiator, but we still closed the deal and it was a win win situation for both sides. It was a great and hassle free experience, as Michael took time to explain all the paper work/documents. He is very professional, efficient and has a great sense of humor. The car was also cleaned inside and out, which made me a very happy customer. He is a 5-star dealer, thank you for all your help!

Michael Camp

ssttaarr
7/02/2015

"Thank you, Chuck Outen"

I have purchased two vehicles from Wilkens over several years, The first a GMC Terrain and the second a Buick Encore. I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Often both times, the second time by choice. Mr. Often is great with customers and is very knowledgeable about the vehicles he is selling. He makes sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase no matter what it takes. Loved my car buying experiences because of Mr. Often!! Gretchen

Chuck Outen