Wilkins Buick-GMC

Wilkins Buick-GMC Info

dabrin
5/27/2016

"purchase of truck"

My experience in purchasing of the vehicle was no stress. Everyone was courteous and friendly. Felt like one of the family. Fred our salesman was the best made us feel comfortable and that he cared.

fred martin, henry hytlon

Mary Churchill
5/06/2016

"Purchase of new car"

Everyone was very courteous and Eric was knowledgable about the car I purchased. Very stress free purchase, only had to wait 3 days for my car to arrive from another dealership.

Eric Rollins

GMC_Guy
4/04/2016

"If you want the Best Deal Ask For Frederic Martin "

All my vehicle purchases have been through a dealership and I have purchased quite a few in my time. I have never experienced a more Stress Free purchase ever, as I had with Fred. He asked me what I wanted, showed me exactly what I asked, asked me what I wanted to pay and in less than two hours I walked out of the dealership a very happy proud owner of a new GMC Truck. Of course there were several others I met, that were involved in the sale and all very nice and very professional, but would have never met them if it was not for the excellent salesmanship of Fred. Go buy your next vehicle for Fred, you won't regret it.

Fred Martin, Tom

kissypoo
3/07/2016

"Linda Drymon"

This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased from Linda, third from Wilkins. She has always been very professional and helpful. We have always had good service from all departments at the dealer. We are very satisfied customers.

Linda Drymon, Chris in finance

car
10/15/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Mr. Donald Miller was a great salesperson. Everyone at Wilkins Buick/GMC has always been so courteous to us. They worked with us until we got a deal we could afford. Tom in Finance is awesome too! I recommend them highly.

Don Miller, Tom the finance guy

alen777
7/07/2015

"Mr. Camp the best "

My main man Michael Camp, was very helpful and knowledgeable during the purchase of my car. Tough negotiator, but we still closed the deal and it was a win win situation for both sides. It was a great and hassle free experience, as Michael took time to explain all the paper work/documents. He is very professional, efficient and has a great sense of humor. The car was also cleaned inside and out, which made me a very happy customer. He is a 5-star dealer, thank you for all your help!

Michael Camp

ssttaarr
7/02/2015

"Thank you, Chuck Outen"

I have purchased two vehicles from Wilkens over several years, The first a GMC Terrain and the second a Buick Encore. I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Often both times, the second time by choice. Mr. Often is great with customers and is very knowledgeable about the vehicles he is selling. He makes sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase no matter what it takes. Loved my car buying experiences because of Mr. Often!! Gretchen

Chuck Outen

amitm
4/08/2015

"NEVER PURCHASE A CAR FROM Wilkins Buick GMC!"

I am the Owner of a 2010 GMC Acadia (Purchased Sept 2009). I used to change my Oil religiously each time my Indicator showed me. I did that last Aug 2014. In January 2015, after my Battery was replaced (At the GMC Dealership), the Oil Change Clock got reset. As a result I did not get any feedback regarding my Oil Level for 3 months. Last week ,my car randomly started decelerating and kicking back as I tried putting the brakes. When taken to the Dealership (Wilkins Buick GMC, Glen Burnie, MD), I was told that the timing chain got damaged due to Low Oil Level and I had to pay $3200 to fix that along with Coolant Flush, Fuel Injection Service, Brake Fluid Flush and Power Steering Flush. What is unfortunate is that, GMC had a known problem with timing chains . Inspite of that there was no acknowledgement of that problem along with the fact that it was their fault that the Low Oil Indicator got reset during the Battery Replacement Service. And to top it off they tagged multiple services (worth $1000) which had got NO bearing on the actual issue with the problem @ hand! I cannot tell you how disappointed I am at GMC and the Dealership's treatment of customers! Is there anyway this can be communicated to GM as this can easily be a life risk to ANYONE! Our family with 2 young 5 and 7 year old children travel in that car. I cannot believe GM can be so callous about consumer safety.

Richard Guido

Stephanier
2/21/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Our sales representative Mr.camp did a great job in getting us into something we were comfortable with. The whole sales team was helpful and friendly. Our car was cleaned and fueled when we took it home. They made car buying a less stressful experience for us.

Mr.camp

Nikkig6996
2/02/2015

"NOT COMING BACK"

I took my 2010 GMC Acadia to the Glen Burnie location on 1/31/15. I had an appointment for 1pm. I arrived a little late (1:20) but they greeted me and took my vehicle back. When I made the appointment they explained that I would receive a multi-point inspection FREE and asked if I needed the tires rotated. I agreed to have all of this done. I waited in the waiting room for my vehicle with my granddaughter. I asked the attendant if she could turn on the television is the kids playroom. She said she did not know how to work the television and she did not think it worked (Strike 1). I sat in the waiting room for over 2 hours for an oil change. I asked if my vehicle was going to be ready soon and the attendant then asked me if I wanted it washed. I thought this was a common practice and not one you had to request. I told her yes, that would be nice, please wash my vehicle. I waited another 45 minutes. When my vehicle was brought around, I was asked for my form of payment. No one explained what had been done to the vehicle, nor what may need to be done in the future. I had requested they check a few things but no one told me if that was done also. After I paid for my vehicle I asked if the tires had indeed been rotated and they said no.........(Strike 2). I go out to my vehicle, read over the summary on my own, and noticed some things that alarmed me. When I asked the man at the desk, he said he did not know what had been done (Strike 3). I had to ask him could he please find someone to tell me what was actually done to my vehicle. At that time a service person by the name of Stephen Woodel did come out and extensively explain what had been done and what needs to be done in the future. He gave me his card and told me if I had any problems that I could call him personally. To say the least other than Stephen, the customer service was HORRIBLE. I will be finding a new place to take my vehicle FROM NOW ON.

Stephen