William Mizell Ford

330 U.S. Highway 25 North,
Waynesboro, Georgia 30830
William Mizell Ford Info
About William Mizell Ford

We’re William Mizell Ford – your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114. At William Mizell Ford, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As one of several Georgia Ford dealers, we believe when you choose William Mizell Ford you are making the right choice. We’re William Mizell Ford - your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114 Located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA, we are the Augusta Ford Dealership to see first. William Mizell Ford is your source for new and used Ford vehicles. Our goal is to make as many GA, Statesboro, Aiken and Savannah customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that William Mizell Ford separates itself from Ford dealers throughout Georgia.

About William Mizell Ford Learn More

Amiekelley1
1/22/2016

"Awesome!"

Bought a new car and also a used truck from William mizell ford. Ken Thomas was an excellent salesperson and wouldn't stop working until I was satisfied with what I was purchasing. The staff is very pleasant and willing to work hard to get you into a vehicle of your choice. Great experience and I will be purchasing my next vehicle from them!

January 27, 2016

At William Mizell Ford, we appreciate your feedback, Amiekelley1. We sincerely appreciate your business here with us at William Mizell Ford, and we look forward to continuing to do business with you!

Hammbone
1/20/2016

"2014 Mustang GT 5.0 Purchase"

Mr. Ken Thomas is my sales rep. I purchased a blue 2014 Mustang GT 5.0 from him. Had a very unfortunate accident resulting in total damage to the car. Mr. Thomas was vigilant in helping me to find another 2014 Mustang GT 5.0 right away! The William Mizell team was fantastic in working with me within the means of my finances to purchase a dream car. As very special thanks to Mr. Thomas with his superb salesmanship, product knowledge, professionalism, and service after the sale. Mr. Thomas treated me and made me feel more like a friend than being just another customer. I'll stick with Mr. Thomas for any future purchase endeavors I'll ever desire when the time comes! Thank you William Mizell, and especially Mr. Ken Thomas! v/r: Joseph Hamm

Gary
1/15/2016

"Rating Dealership"

Wayne Prince and the whole Mizell dealership were so helpful to us in purchasing our new 2016 F-150. Wayne took a great deal of time and was patient with us in showing us vehicles, listening to our concerns, and explaining all the details. This is a super dealership and the people working there are great.

January 19, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Gary! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care, Gary!

Baron
1/09/2016

"Satisfaction"

Best people around. Very cordial and knowledgeable. Went beyond expectations regarding service. Picked me up when my car arrived at the dealership keeping in mind that I live 50 miles away. I searched the internet and made inquires in the area from Atlanta to Savannah and found the best deal for me was at Mizell Ford. I enjoyed the non-pressure sales staff at the dealership and they came through for me. I would recommend contacting them if you are interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Russel Folger

Evaharris25
1/05/2016

"Wheel, deal and seal. "

Delt with me in a professional but personal manner and was not the least bored. Wined, dined, and then I signed . ;) thanks guys much appreciated.

January 19, 2016

Here at William Mizell Ford we sincerely appreciate your business, Eva! We are happy to hear that we were able to gain your trust in our business. We hope to see you again!

Joykitchens
12/30/2015

"kitchens625@gmail.com"

Thanks to Wayne Prince I drove off in a nice car. This was my first time buying a new car and he made it comfortable to get. I would tell anyone to go see him. Thanks again Wayne Prince

January 07, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Joykitchens! Thank you for choosing William Mizell Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

Jim83
12/29/2015

"Exceptional Buying Experience"

We had a wonderful experience in purchasing this vehicle. Our Sales Consultant, Russell Folger, gave us superior service. He worked with us in selecting the appropriate vehicle for our needs. Even after the sale was completed, Russell took the extra time needed to ensure that we understand all of the programming and functions of our vehicle. We appreciated the "no pressure" buying experience at William Mizell Ford.

Russell Folger

January 07, 2016

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Jim83! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

bluejac
12/29/2015

"Bait & switch"

I requested a quote for a vehicle from this dealership and I got a MSRP price. When I talked to the sales person, he hiked the price by $20K...yes that is right, twenty thousand dollars. His name is Ken and he is one of the sales persons. This dealership does not appear to honor their advertised price and cannot be trusted in my opinion.

Bossieredd
12/27/2015

"Best salesman"

I bought my last 2 vehicles from Wayne and he never made me feel like I've made a bad purchase. He's always patient with me. He knows exactly what I want and makes sure I get it! Thank you Wayne!

Filiki
12/22/2015

"Excellent Sevice"

This was no doubt the best experience I have when purchasing a vehicle. When I arrived Mr. Harris greeted me and I told him that USAA should have sent him my purchase certificate and I would like to look at the F150 XLT that I saw on their web site. He assigned Mr. Wayne Prince who took me around the lot and showed me all the trucks they have available. Wayne was very patient and answered all of my questions. He was very professional and knowledgeable with each truck and its features. He did not pressure me to make a rush decision but he let me took the time to find the vehicle I want. Once I made up my mind, the paper work was completed in less than an hour and I drove out of there with my new truck. The service was outstanding from the sales rep to the finance department.

Reviews of Wayne Prince