William Mizell Ford

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

William Mizell Ford

William Mizell Ford Info
About William Mizell Ford

We’re William Mizell Ford – your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114. At William Mizell Ford, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As one of several Georgia Ford dealers, we believe when you choose William Mizell Ford you are making the right choice. We’re William Mizell Ford - your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114 Located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA, we are the Augusta Ford Dealership to see first. William Mizell Ford is your source for new and used Ford vehicles. Our goal is to make as many GA, Statesboro, Aiken and Savannah customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that William Mizell Ford separates itself from Ford dealers throughout Georgia.

About William Mizell Ford Learn More

kyledesjardins575
2/27/2015

"Good experience"

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Lowest prices I could find in the area. Prices were much lower than Augusta area. It was definetely a positive experience.

Doyle
2/03/2015

"Best in the Area"

Mizell Ford is the place to buy a new or used car or truck. Best deal best over all..It is the only Dealership I go to.

AmandaStenger
2/01/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Awesome prices, awesome customer service! Very pleased and will be back. My husband and I were treated with respect and it was a easy process.

PReed73465
1/26/2015

"The Best Automobile Buying Experience Ever!!!"

I am extremely happy with my 2015 Explorer Sport 4WD. This is the second Explorer I have purchased from Mizell Ford. If anyone is in the market for a new Ford, I would suggest visiting Mizell Ford before making a final decision. The price and the customer experience you receive will be hard to beat. Honest and friendly is the best words I can find to describe this dealership.

Cindy
1/26/2015

"Wonderful!"

Rob, Gary, Jordan, and everyone else was fantastic! So nice to welcomed back in the Ford family again! Will recommend this dealership to friends and family!

Jessica4285
1/20/2015

"Rob is awesome!"

We had a great experience buying our truck. Rob was honest with us and helped us get exactly what we wanted.Jordan in finance was also very understanding in what we needed. Thank y'all so much!

rmbruce
1/12/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I am from Atlanta and have always purchased my new vehicles there. I went to Mizell Ford on the recommendation of a friend as I frequent the Waynesboro area. They were very easy to work with and really helped in facilitating the deal so that my efforts were minimal. I was extremely pleased with the professionalism of Mickey, Amy and all of the other people I met with at Mizell Ford and will definitely work with them again.

rledbetter3
1/10/2015

"Look nowhere else"

Note the surprised look on my face! WOW... These guys were fantastic to deal with from start to finish. They had what we wanted, priced right, raring to go... there you have it. Come on Down! yep folks, to the best little Ford dealership in the area.

John Wall

John
1/04/2015

"A very pleasant experience."

Buying our new fusion from William Mizell Ford was the most pleasant experience I have ever experienced buying a car. I reccomend that you check with them first in Waynesboro, Ga before going anywhere else. I know that I will when I purchase my next vehicle.

jeff
12/29/2014

"rob guzman the best"

thanks to rob I am so happy with my truck rob took the time made sure that I wasn't over spending because I wanted this truck so bad thanks rob you the best

Reviews of J.D. Collins