William Mizell Ford

William Mizell Ford

Call
William Mizell Ford Info
About William Mizell Ford

We’re William Mizell Ford – your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114. At William Mizell Ford, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As one of several Georgia Ford dealers, we believe when you choose William Mizell Ford you are making the right choice. We’re William Mizell Ford - your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114 Located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA, we are the Augusta Ford Dealership to see first. William Mizell Ford is your source for new and used Ford vehicles. Our goal is to make as many GA, Statesboro, Aiken and Savannah customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that William Mizell Ford separates itself from Ford dealers throughout Georgia.

About William Mizell Ford Learn More

dawgfan28
12/26/2014

"5 star car buying experience "

I have been buying vehicles for 18 years from dealerships all over the state. William Mizell Ford was by far the best experience I have had. Great employees with great deals. If you are in the market for a new car, it is well worth the drive to Mizell. I will be purchasing all my future vehicles from this dealer in the future.

kbranan
12/20/2014

"A GREAT experience!"

My experience was great! I really didn't know exactly what I was looking for, but through my mind changing and driving several different vehicles I never once felt pushed but only gained more information to help me. Once I made my choice the deal was done with ease and I couldn't have asked for a better salesman or dealership. I'm very happy!

Vicki
12/19/2014

"My new car"

Thank you to everyone at Mizell Ford. I have never been so excited over a new car like this one. We were in the dealership one day just talking to our favorite salesperson, Mickey Stewart, and Mr. Mizell heard me talking about my dream car. Not thinking anymore about it. I get a phone call from Mickey telling me that my car is in. It is beautiful, everything I wanted! Thank you for listening to the your customers.

Miller
12/18/2014

"Miller"

Ken was great during this process!! He listens to what you want and helps you get it! We will continue to do business with him... I love my new Explorer!!!!!

Platyped
12/16/2014

"A nice car buying experience "

We had a better experience at William Mizell than any other CSRA Ford dealership. They gave us a great value on our trade in. The only complaint would be that the car we test drove was very dirty on the inside even though we made an appointment to drive that specific car.

bleemix
12/16/2014

"New vehicle"

Love my new car and had a great time at the dealership. Would tell anyone they would not go wrong going to this dealership. Thanks for a great experience .

reggie.garner.733
12/07/2014

"Pleasant Experience"

It has been almost 14 years since we have purchased a new vehicle (2002 Ford Explorer). My! , how purchasing a new vehicle has changed! My wife had been suggesting to me, for the past couple of years, or so, that maybe we needed a newer vehicle. She finally convinced me to start the "Looking" process. A friend suggested I talk with Mizell Ford, because he had purchased vehicles from them, and was well satisfied. Shopped around at several dealerships, then finally shopped at Mizell Ford. Had to go no further! Very well pleased with every aspect of the purchased. Had we known purchasing a vehicle was this pleasant and easy, we would have purchased one a couple years ago!

rmw1971
12/05/2014

"Best ever car buying experience"

Everyone was very friendly, honest, and professional. We had no hassle getting a good trade-in price and the new mustang was priced to sale. All three gentlemen were a pleasure to do business with.

BB1579
11/22/2014

"Very easy, no bull transaction!!!!!"

I've bought quite a few new vehicles in my life, and have always hated doing the dance with all the back and forth nonsense. That was not the case at Mizell. John Wall asked what I was looking for in a truck, and showed me what he had. He and Keith Harris gave me their price, and we did the deal. No bull, and no dancing involved. Thanks guys, love the new f150.

John Wall

tonya.j.brown1
10/20/2014

"love my new car!"

I had an awesome experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any one. The people were friendly and very helpful. I could not be happier with the service.

Reviews of Mickey Stewart