William Mizell Ford

330 U.S. Highway 25 North,
Waynesboro, Georgia 30830
William Mizell Ford Info
About William Mizell Ford

We’re William Mizell Ford – your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114. At William Mizell Ford, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As one of several Georgia Ford dealers, we believe when you choose William Mizell Ford you are making the right choice. We’re William Mizell Ford - your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114 Located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA, we are the Augusta Ford Dealership to see first. William Mizell Ford is your source for new and used Ford vehicles. Our goal is to make as many GA, Statesboro, Aiken and Savannah customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that William Mizell Ford separates itself from Ford dealers throughout Georgia.

About William Mizell Ford Learn More

Jenny53
6/21/2016

"Awesome Experience! Great Customer Service!"

After visiting USAA website, I was prompted to visit William Mizell Ford in Waynesboro, GA. My sales person's name was Charles Wright. This young man displayed excellent customer service. When I found my car, the accounting staff, Gary Hanna and Jordon Mureness worked digently to offer a deal that fit both my budget and it was what I wanted. I could not have asked for better customer service. Thank you Charles Wright, Gary Hanna and Jordan Mureness for all you help. It is because of you that I am enjoying my 2016 Explorer.

ruby16
6/18/2016

"very friendly "

second time buying at Mizell both times very easy to deal with good selection of trucks. They made sure all questions about operating new truck were answered

Debbie 49
6/16/2016

"Great!"

Wayne Prince is fun to talk too while waiting and made time pass by quickly. Was a joy to deal with thank you Wayne Prince

phyr3phyt3r
6/16/2016

"Very professional."

Will definitely buy from this dealership again. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. I have done both and am very satisfied.

William Mizell

jason
5/30/2016

"Great to work with"

Anytime I have to deal with the headache of buying a car Mickey always makes it as easy as it can possibly be. Thanks again Mickey!

tomanddiana
5/06/2016

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

My Husband and I already knew what we wanted to purchase and how much we wanted to spend. We had previously been to another dealership that day and had a terrible experience. Upon our arrival Charles Wright came out on the lot and offered his help. Charles was a pleasure to work with and helped us find what we were looking for. We received a price quote with a terrific price including a trade in and we purchased the car. Our overall time spent at this dealership was about an hour where at the previous dealership we were there almost 3 hours just trying to get a reasonable price quote. Gary Hanna , the sales manager is the best as is Charles Wright. If you need a NEW Ford go see them. Love my new Explorer Tom and Diana Hall

May 25, 2016

Here at William Mizell Ford we sincerely appreciate your business! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Shannon Downes
4/06/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

Wayne Prince is "THE MAN"! He told me that he would work his butt off to get me the car that I wanted and he did just that! It was an awesome experience. Thank you so much Wayne!

April 13, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review, Shannon Downes! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

tonya32
4/05/2016

"GOT WHAT MY HEART DESIRED!!"

I KNEW WHAT I WANTED BEFORE I CAME AND WHEN I GOT THEIR THE SALESMAN THAT I TALKED TO OVER WAS BUSY WITH ANOTHER CUSTMER SO HE INTRODUCE ME TO ANOTHER. THATS WHAT YOU CALL TEAM WORK. THANKS MR. RUSSELL FOLGER AND MR. ABDULLAH KHALIL!!

RUSSELL FOLGER

April 13, 2016

It is great to hear you get back on the road with confidence because of your trust in our business! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Dennis Henderson
4/02/2016

"Went for a new truck got a better truck"

Went in there to look left with a great deal. Not pressured the dealer was very friendly and funny very down to earth. I highly recommend business with these guys any day

FX29
3/31/2016

"best buying experience!"

I knew what kind of car I wanted and payments I could afford and within 30 minutes after sitting down with the salesman the numbers were what I was looking for and I drove out of there HAPPY!

Charles Wright