William Mizell Ford

Internet Director

May 09, 2017

"Not Reliable"

- ollie

They sold me a truck dodge ram they had on there lot, 3/31/2017 was when I purchased it, it had a bad radio and had to be replaced they said they will take care of it so I took it back to them, they keep it and I got the truck 5/4/2017, over a month later. They did not give me a rental car, They did not follow up on the problem. I had to contact Chrysler myself to get my truck back, When I went to the Mizell Ford to inquire about the time it was taking the manager Garry Hanna go upset and bold with me like he wanted to fight. He said it was not his problem so he and the sales person started blaming each other. As to this day Mizell do not know I have gotten my truck back they have not contacted me. They sold me the truck and that was it no follow up what so ever. A dealership like this should be investigated for ripping consumers off. I will never buy another vehicle from them again.

Sammy Anderson
Gary Hanna

March 06, 2017

"Used Car"

- jbarron27

This was the best experience I have ever had with a car dealership. They had the car I was looking for and made sure that I drove off the lot with it. Thank you Charles Wright and Bruce Petit for your excellent service.

February 21, 2017

"2017 F150Ford Lariat"

- Nana

My husband and I purchased. 2017- F150. After many promises and misinterpretations of promises, it took a month to get almost everything we were promised. Don't believe anything until you see it. The only person that tried to be honest and up front was Mr Charles Wright (the first salesman we dealt with). We will not recommend or purchase from this dealership again. Buyer beware.

Gary Hanna