William Mizell Ford

330 U.S. Highway 25 North,
Waynesboro, Georgia 30830
William Mizell Ford Info
About William Mizell Ford

We’re William Mizell Ford – your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114. At William Mizell Ford, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As one of several Georgia Ford dealers, we believe when you choose William Mizell Ford you are making the right choice. We’re William Mizell Ford - your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114 Located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA, we are the Augusta Ford Dealership to see first. William Mizell Ford is your source for new and used Ford vehicles. Our goal is to make as many GA, Statesboro, Aiken and Savannah customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that William Mizell Ford separates itself from Ford dealers throughout Georgia.

About William Mizell Ford Learn More

JAF4570
8/19/2016

"Another pleasant buying experience"

I have purchased multiple vehicles from William Mizell Ford and have always been treated fairly. I was never pressured into a purchase and Mickey Stewart has always been very personable and knowledgeable about vehicle availability. Their Sales Manager (J.D. Collins) and Eric Liebsley (finance) made the final process quick and easy. I will continue to be a long time customer!

Jay Johnson
7/30/2016

"Purchase of new Ford F-150 was great"

I hate the hassle of buying a new vehicle but the staff at Mizell Ford made it a pleasant experience. I was not rushed or pressured to buy by Mr. Stewart and once I did I was not shooed away. They were friendly without being phony. The paperwork was handled efficiently and as quickly as possible by Mr. Mureness. My experience was excellent in every way. Mr.Stewart and the lady who explained some of the interior features of the truck could not have been better as sales people.

Holly ? She went over many of the technical features of the truck.

YellowHammer
7/29/2016

"First-Time Car Purchase -- Excellent Service!"

As the title states, this was my first new car purchase and I am beyond pleased with the service offered at William Mizell Ford! Charles Wright and Bruce Pettit were an absolute pleasure to deal with as they were sincere in the way they interacted with my family and me; they were up-front and informative; they made sure to present me with every piece of information that I requested about the vehicle and transaction. More importantly, they ensured that I left with a good deal at the end of the day and that I was happy and confident in my decision to purchase a new vehicle. After making my decision to purchase the vehicle, Jordan Mureness was very friendly, helpful, clear, and concise as he guided me through the ins-and-outs of the contract in the finance office and made sure I understood every aspect of the purchase. I'm happy to say that I chose the pinnacle of dealerships for my first-time car purchase. I cannot recommend Charles, Bruce, and the staff there at William Mizell Ford enough! I'm thoroughly enjoying my new Focus ST and would not hesitate to do business with them again!

Bruce Pettit

Jenny53
6/21/2016

"Awesome Experience! Great Customer Service!"

After visiting USAA website, I was prompted to visit William Mizell Ford in Waynesboro, GA. My sales person's name was Charles Wright. This young man displayed excellent customer service. When I found my car, the accounting staff, Gary Hanna and Jordon Mureness worked digently to offer a deal that fit both my budget and it was what I wanted. I could not have asked for better customer service. Thank you Charles Wright, Gary Hanna and Jordan Mureness for all you help. It is because of you that I am enjoying my 2016 Explorer.

ruby16
6/18/2016

"very friendly "

second time buying at Mizell both times very easy to deal with good selection of trucks. They made sure all questions about operating new truck were answered

Debbie 49
6/16/2016

"Great!"

Wayne Prince is fun to talk too while waiting and made time pass by quickly. Was a joy to deal with thank you Wayne Prince

phyr3phyt3r
6/16/2016

"Very professional."

Will definitely buy from this dealership again. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. I have done both and am very satisfied.

William Mizell

jason
5/30/2016

"Great to work with"

Anytime I have to deal with the headache of buying a car Mickey always makes it as easy as it can possibly be. Thanks again Mickey!

tomanddiana
5/06/2016

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

My Husband and I already knew what we wanted to purchase and how much we wanted to spend. We had previously been to another dealership that day and had a terrible experience. Upon our arrival Charles Wright came out on the lot and offered his help. Charles was a pleasure to work with and helped us find what we were looking for. We received a price quote with a terrific price including a trade in and we purchased the car. Our overall time spent at this dealership was about an hour where at the previous dealership we were there almost 3 hours just trying to get a reasonable price quote. Gary Hanna , the sales manager is the best as is Charles Wright. If you need a NEW Ford go see them. Love my new Explorer Tom and Diana Hall

William Mizell Ford responded to this review

May 25, 2016

Here at William Mizell Ford we sincerely appreciate your business! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Shannon Downes
4/06/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

Wayne Prince is "THE MAN"! He told me that he would work his butt off to get me the car that I wanted and he did just that! It was an awesome experience. Thank you so much Wayne!

William Mizell Ford responded to this review

April 13, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review, Shannon Downes! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Reviews of Jordan Mureness