William Mizell Ford

330 U.S. Highway 25 North,
Waynesboro, Georgia 30830
William Mizell Ford Info
About William Mizell Ford

We’re William Mizell Ford – your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114. At William Mizell Ford, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As one of several Georgia Ford dealers, we believe when you choose William Mizell Ford you are making the right choice. We’re William Mizell Ford - your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114 Located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA, we are the Augusta Ford Dealership to see first. William Mizell Ford is your source for new and used Ford vehicles. Our goal is to make as many GA, Statesboro, Aiken and Savannah customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that William Mizell Ford separates itself from Ford dealers throughout Georgia.

About William Mizell Ford Learn More

hrtbeat68
4/11/2015

"Focus / Fusion"

I had a 2013 focus that had developed a few minor problems and they treated me right by offering me a newer car like the 2015 fusion and they treated me very well on. This is the third vehicle I have bought from them. I would recommend them to anyone due to there quality of service and the reputation of how they treat customers. My sales representative name was Gavin McMillan and he is a really great person without the pressure of buying a new car, treats you like a family member.

dgm116
3/28/2015

"My Ford experience"

Gavin Mcmillan sold me a 2013 Ford F150 FX4 and he was great. It was such an easy, laid back experience I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Ford is #1 in quality, design, and innovation. The price of this particular truck was excellent as this truck is the "Cadillac" of trucks, by far the nicest vehicle I've ever owned. It's been my experience that Ford trucks are the most reliable as well.

Bomber51
3/19/2015

"Found Me the truck I wanted in one day"

They did not have the truck that I wanted on the lot. I told Gavin what I was looking for he found it and I took ownership of the truck 2 days later. Good deal and good service.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Bomber51! Thank you so much for choosing William Mizell Ford as your first choice to purchase a vehicle and we hope to see you again soon!

Subzdno8@gmail.com
3/13/2015

"Super Satisfied"

Very friendly staff, beautiful cars to choose from, fair sales pricing, and very good market value. They took very good care of me. I am super happy, and satisfied with the service and attention that I received. Go see them, and they will hook you up! ;0)

March 30, 2015

Here at William Mizell Ford we sincerely appreciate your business! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

mimurray
3/07/2015

"Extraordinary!!"

This was my first time car buying experience! I could not have picked a better team to work with! I was nervous, but they were great about making me feel comfortable and at ease. No one was pushy or rushed! I would definitely recommend this dealership and specifically Mickey, Amy, and Eric to anyone who is looking for a new or used car!

March 30, 2015

Congratulations again on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear you had such a great experience with us and we sincerely hope we see you again down the road! Take care!

vlcookiegril
3/04/2015

"Uncertainty in Customer Service Satisfactory"

The company presented themselves well and worked with me at first offering quality customer service. After I was convinced and decided to purchase the vehicle, things changed in regard to the pricing and other important promises about the completion of the sale. I had to visit the company four times before being asked to return a fifth time to complete the necessary paperwork. I was called each day and told to return tomorrow and then tomorrow and then yet another tomorrow. The Sales Associate was extremely polite and caring but the company as a whole did not represent the quality of customer as the Associate.

yoey29577
3/01/2015

"TOTAL EXCELLENCE "

We got a Great Deal for a Great price with Excellence Service all the way around!!! Thank you, The Hobbs Family I Pity the fool who doesn't buy from William Mizell Ford!

kyledesjardins575
2/27/2015

"Good experience"

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Lowest prices I could find in the area. Prices were much lower than Augusta area. It was definetely a positive experience.

Doyle
2/03/2015

"Best in the Area"

Mizell Ford is the place to buy a new or used car or truck. Best deal best over all..It is the only Dealership I go to.

AmandaStenger
2/01/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Awesome prices, awesome customer service! Very pleased and will be back. My husband and I were treated with respect and it was a easy process.

Reviews of J.D. Collins