William Mizell Ford

330 U.S. Highway 25 North,
Waynesboro, Georgia 30830
William Mizell Ford Info
About William Mizell Ford

We’re William Mizell Ford – your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114. At William Mizell Ford, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As one of several Georgia Ford dealers, we believe when you choose William Mizell Ford you are making the right choice. We’re William Mizell Ford - your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA. William Mizell Ford 706-554-2114 Located at 330 Highway 25 North,, Waynesboro, GA, we are the Augusta Ford Dealership to see first. William Mizell Ford is your source for new and used Ford vehicles. Our goal is to make as many GA, Statesboro, Aiken and Savannah customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that William Mizell Ford separates itself from Ford dealers throughout Georgia.

About William Mizell Ford Learn More

tomanddiana
5/06/2016

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

My Husband and I already knew what we wanted to purchase and how much we wanted to spend. We had previously been to another dealership that day and had a terrible experience. Upon our arrival Charles Wright came out on the lot and offered his help. Charles was a pleasure to work with and helped us find what we were looking for. We received a price quote with a terrific price including a trade in and we purchased the car. Our overall time spent at this dealership was about an hour where at the previous dealership we were there almost 3 hours just trying to get a reasonable price quote. Gary Hanna , the sales manager is the best as is Charles Wright. If you need a NEW Ford go see them. Love my new Explorer Tom and Diana Hall

Shannon Downes
4/06/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

Wayne Prince is "THE MAN"! He told me that he would work his butt off to get me the car that I wanted and he did just that! It was an awesome experience. Thank you so much Wayne!

April 13, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review, Shannon Downes! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

tonya32
4/05/2016

"GOT WHAT MY HEART DESIRED!!"

I KNEW WHAT I WANTED BEFORE I CAME AND WHEN I GOT THEIR THE SALESMAN THAT I TALKED TO OVER WAS BUSY WITH ANOTHER CUSTMER SO HE INTRODUCE ME TO ANOTHER. THATS WHAT YOU CALL TEAM WORK. THANKS MR. RUSSELL FOLGER AND MR. ABDULLAH KHALIL!!

RUSSELL FOLGER

April 13, 2016

It is great to hear you get back on the road with confidence because of your trust in our business! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Dennis Henderson
4/02/2016

"Went for a new truck got a better truck"

Went in there to look left with a great deal. Not pressured the dealer was very friendly and funny very down to earth. I highly recommend business with these guys any day

FX29
3/31/2016

"best buying experience!"

I knew what kind of car I wanted and payments I could afford and within 30 minutes after sitting down with the salesman the numbers were what I was looking for and I drove out of there HAPPY!

Charles Wright

wmrmorgan
3/18/2016

"Great. Super crew, hooked me right up!"

John Bell was a knowledgeable, efficient salesman and he made my buying experience very enjoyable. All the staff at Mizell Ford were friendly and very helpful. The showroom was spotlessly clean.

Bell, John

March 31, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle, wmrmorgan! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions! Safe travels!

Okoase
3/01/2016

"Well done Guys"

I was lucky to meet an excellent sales man, JOHN BELL. I was going for a 2014 Toyota Camry but unfortunately we couldn't broker a deal and despite the disappointment, , i was very grateful for the service he gave me.

John Bell

manngreg
2/19/2016

" Great Job on the sale"

I had two excellent sales consultant Abdullah Khalil, and Charles Wright They assisted me an my wife on the purchase of the 2014 Chev Silverado.These guys were great will be sending some people to see them on the purchase of a use car. Thanks Again you Guys.!!

Abdullah Khalil, Charles Wright

March 02, 2016

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! All of us here truly value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Sharkbait
2/16/2016

"My New Ford F150"

I interacted with Wayne and Jordan both of them made my experience Fun and educational Wayne provided me with all of the information to help me make the best choice of Truck to purchase He was very knowledgeable and super easy to do business with. I would recommend him to family and Friends interested in purchasing a vehicle Jordan helped me get the best financing plan to fit my needs

jacksont00
2/12/2016

"2011 Mazda 3i Touring"

Russell Folger was the excellent sales associate that assisted my father and I with the purchase of my used vehicle. However, I do not appreciate Mr. Folger posting my picture on his personal Facebook page with the comment "Another Happy Customer from Millen GA that would not do a video." It is fine for him to post my picture for sales and promotional purposes but I feel it was unnecessary for him write that I would not do a video.

Russell Folger

February 19, 2016

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, jacksont00. We're glad everything was completed to your satisfaction! Take care!

Reviews of Gary Hanna