Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Linda James

Daytime Receptionist
Ric Felts, Delivery Specialist, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Delivery Specialist
David Hemontolor, Internet Sales Consultant, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

David Hemontolor

Internet Sales Consultant
Melody Pollard, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Melody Pollard

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 19, 2017

"Kudos to our Sales person ,John Brown and to Ric."

- Margie

I accompanied my friend Jean Murphey to look for a new car . Our sales person John Brown was great . After Jean decided on a new car ,Ric took over and helped explain the bells and whistles. Overall the help and service was exceptional. Keith helped with the paper work . Also Hoover pitched in as John has told us he would . Thank you for a great experience . now thaty friend has a new car I might have to visit your dealership in the future . Margie Carrington

John Brown
Chuck Hanes
Hoover Sutherland
Keith Newberry

August 19, 2017

"Great experience"

- Jean

John Brown my sales person did a wonderful job. He listened to what I wanted . Did not pressure me into purchasing this car. He want me to purchase what I wanted and was comfortable with. After the purchase Ric Felts, technician person sat with us and explained all the technical part of the car. He was very friendly and had a lot of patient with us. We asked a lot of questions.

John Brown
Chuck Hanes

August 17, 2017

"This was a gift to me🤗, "

- Tammylynn

Everyone involved in my experience was simply the best!!🤗. Very helpful and informative. I will this day forward always be recommending you guys 😊🤗🤗🤗. Once again thank you very much Ms melody Ms Michele and most Mr ric for spending so much time with me and helping me with all the bells and whistles on this very nice car😊🤗. Cuz I love to push buttons😆😆😆

Melody Pollard