Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Average

Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC
Call
Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC Info

"I got bait and switched"

Inquired thorough cargurus one evening about a car. Drove over an hour the next morning to check the car out just to find out it's been "sold". 4 missed calls and 8 unresponded emails later from John, they want to sell me a new Fusion. Don't use them unless you like being harassed

john brown

"Service Visit"

I love this dealership, but it seems as though the good ole fashion customer service, when you check you car in, is slipping. I asked to be kept informed about the progress of my vehicle and that is not being done. Checked my car in at 8:15 am and did not know anything until late afternoon around 3:00 p.m. I had to go through the sales department to get a return call. It seems as though when you check your car in that you are not really being listened to, "call me." All I know is it is not like it used to be at the old location. Staff has changed, maybe?

Steve and on other person before, can't remember his name

"I brought my truck in to have the power steering..."

I brought my truck in to have the power steering repaired. A few days after the repair, the power steering began to make a loud noise and i took it back in to see what was wrong. They told me a belt in the system had broken, and the repair for that was very costly. My husband believes that the belt was broken during the first repair, and they did not stand behind their work. I cannot say that they purposely did this to get more business, but it seems unlikely that it would have another problem in the same area so quickly.

"I chat with Ron Brooks on the Dealer's Website and the..."

I chat with Ron Brooks on the Dealer's Website and the next day I went to the dealer and met John Stark. John was extremely helpful and made sure I got the new Silverado I wanted. Everyone was very customer friendly and got me in the Silverado I wanted.

John Stark & Ron Brooks

Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

November 28, 2012

CWBJFish, Thank you so much for allowing us to help you with your new Silverado. It was our pleasure. I also want to personally thank you for taking the time to review us on DealerRater.com. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of assistance to you now or in the future. Very sincerely, Mitchel Bone Partner / General Manager

"Simon was easy to work with, always returned my calls ans..."

Simon was easy to work with, always returned my calls ans answered all my questions. I was able to buy a car at a fair price. I found Simon to be honist, and streight forward with me. He made me fiel that I was his only customer. Peter Oelgoetz

"Worked with Simon Jones and Wayne Fielder. Simon made it..."

Worked with Simon Jones and Wayne Fielder. Simon made it a very pleasurable experience and Wayne was very personable and a pleasure to work with as well. Would most definitely recommend this dealership.

Simon Jones

"Ned and everyone at the dealerhip were top notch. It..."

Ned and everyone at the dealerhip were top notch. It took me three weeks to finally settle on a car (a Chevy Cobalt), and I really appreciated that he took so much time with me. Everything about the transaction went better than I expected. I will definitely go to Wilson County Motors the next time I need a car.

Ned Warren

"Mr Huber was very helpful and friendly. Overall it was a..."

Mr Huber was very helpful and friendly. Overall it was a good experience. He answered all my questions satisfactorily and showed me all the special things about my new car. I would recommend him to anyone.

Bill Huber

"Superior service. I told them the exact unit I wnated,..."

Superior service. I told them the exact unit I wnated, and Hoover found it for me in Georgia. Two days later, I took delivery. Absolutely perfect transaction. It is a 2011 GMC Sierra Crew Cab. I'll be getting my next vehicle from Wilson County Motors.

Hoover Sutherland

"I recently purchased a 2004 Toyota 4Runner from Wilson..."

I recently purchased a 2004 Toyota 4Runner from Wilson County Motors. Well, after 3 weeks of ownership the water pump went out. Wilson County Motors service department was very receptive of my issue and repaired the vehicle free of charge. I was impressed with how they handled the situation and how fast they repaired my vehicle. It is unusual to find a dealer or anyone who is willing to stand behind a 2004 model with 97,000 miles. I will definitely do business with them again in the future. Thanks.