Wilsonville Chevrolet

Power Chevrolet

Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

JoeM77
3/01/2015

"Great Used Car Buying Experience"

I bought a used car at the end of February. I could not have asked for anything more. DONNIE, was a tremendously helpful and non-pushy salesperson. He jumped through many hoops to help me out (partially since I was from out of town, and needed him to be my eyes and ears before I drove 4 hours to look at the car). It was the best car-buying experience that I believe I've ever had. It was no-pressure through sales and finance, and the car I bought was very solid and was fairly priced. The certainly seem to deal in only nicest used cars (1-owner, clean CarFax, etc). Again, I highly recommend you go to this dealership, and you'd do well to see DONNIE (Simons).

Donnie Simons

Just5ofus
9/05/2014

"Extremely Satisfied Customers! "

We are the proud owners of another new car from Wilsonville Chevrolet! We do all our leg work at home searching for what Chevy we want and when we are ready we always head into Wilsonville and tell them exactly what we want and what we expect to pay. They ALWAYS find what we need even if it's 300 miles away AND sell it for less than what we expected to pay. This is our 3rd car we have purchased from them and will continue to go back. EVERYONE is so super friendly and so helpful. We showed up a little early to search their "huge backyard" and although Doug wasn't their yet Vincent was more than happy to answer any questions we had even though he wasn't selling us the car. Even the end when paying for the car with Mike Lostritto was so pleasant and quick. We were in and out in under 30 minutes and even got to watch the Seahawks in their nice waiting area. Team work and feeling appreciated has us going back each time. Thanks again Doug Harris and entire staff ~ we will see you in 3 years. :D

Doug Harris, Mike Lostritto, Vincent Zaragoza and others

albanyaussie
6/13/2014

"Agreements mean nothing"

Terrible service from this dealership. Had an agreement to purchase the vehicle and they sold it to someone else. Would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Doug

KLWright
3/03/2014

"The wife and I went in "just looking" but drove..."

The wife and I went in "just looking" but drove off in a new Chevy Spark EV with a smile on our faces. The smile has remained as the car is great and the buying experience left good memories. Tanny had obviously done her homework on this new and unique Chevy and knew her stuff. It's always nice to work with somebody who knows what they're talking about. She was pleasant and fun to work with. The negotiations were not adversarial and ended up being a deal that was fair to all. I'm pretty sure it would not have been better at any other dealership. The car is a hoot to drive, it's definitely one for anybody to consider. When it comes time to replace our other car I won't hesitate to swing by and deal with Tanny again.

Tanny Brown

DaveMikeOregon
8/28/2013

"This guy has an attitude. He was always texting on his..."

This guy has an attitude. He was always texting on his phone, and he lies. He acted as if we were bothering him. Lousy customer service. NEVER buy from Wilsonville Chevrolet

Finance Manager Mike

kathiemiller
7/17/2012

"I have had my car for 2 years now and everytime I go to..."

I have had my car for 2 years now and everytime I go to the dealer for work (oil changes) I have nothing but good experiences. The Service staff are funny and cordial. My salesman was terrific and not pushy. I came in looking to get a good deal and a good trade. The trade exceeded expectations; and my purchase of my Camaro was good too. I would definitely go back to this dealership at the time I need another vehicle.

don't remember names

bwarned
12/31/2009

"We bought our used car from Wilsonville Chevrolet. They..."

We bought our used car from Wilsonville Chevrolet. They misrepresented the fact that there was a working accessory in the car we were buying, and just before signing the papers at the agreed upon price, found out that it didn't work. We asked that they make a good faith effort to address the issue and they said that the agreed upon price was the price, no matter the problem. Not only would they not address the issue in any way despite advertising it had the working accessory, they were extremely rude, disrespectful and unprofessional in their conduct. We have since found another problem with the car that they said they had fixed. We wish we had walked away. We would never go back there for anything. Tips to the used car buyer: take the car for a pre-purchase inspection by your mechanic. Don't let them tell you that you can't test drive the car on the highway. Be suspicious if they say they have someone else that is coming in to make an offer on the car you are looking at, be prepared to walk away.

unsure