Wilsonville Chevrolet

Wilsonville Chevrolet Info

Power Chevrolet

Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

"Agreements mean nothing"

Terrible service from this dealership. Had an agreement to purchase the vehicle and they sold it to someone else. Would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Doug

"The wife and I went in "just looking" but drove..."

The wife and I went in "just looking" but drove off in a new Chevy Spark EV with a smile on our faces. The smile has remained as the car is great and the buying experience left good memories. Tanny had obviously done her homework on this new and unique Chevy and knew her stuff. It's always nice to work with somebody who knows what they're talking about. She was pleasant and fun to work with. The negotiations were not adversarial and ended up being a deal that was fair to all. I'm pretty sure it would not have been better at any other dealership. The car is a hoot to drive, it's definitely one for anybody to consider. When it comes time to replace our other car I won't hesitate to swing by and deal with Tanny again.

Tanny Brown

"This guy has an attitude. He was always texting on his..."

This guy has an attitude. He was always texting on his phone, and he lies. He acted as if we were bothering him. Lousy customer service. NEVER buy from Wilsonville Chevrolet

Finance Manager Mike

"I have had my car for 2 years now and everytime I go to..."

I have had my car for 2 years now and everytime I go to the dealer for work (oil changes) I have nothing but good experiences. The Service staff are funny and cordial. My salesman was terrific and not pushy. I came in looking to get a good deal and a good trade. The trade exceeded expectations; and my purchase of my Camaro was good too. I would definitely go back to this dealership at the time I need another vehicle.

don't remember names

"We bought our used car from Wilsonville Chevrolet. They..."

We bought our used car from Wilsonville Chevrolet. They misrepresented the fact that there was a working accessory in the car we were buying, and just before signing the papers at the agreed upon price, found out that it didn't work. We asked that they make a good faith effort to address the issue and they said that the agreed upon price was the price, no matter the problem. Not only would they not address the issue in any way despite advertising it had the working accessory, they were extremely rude, disrespectful and unprofessional in their conduct. We have since found another problem with the car that they said they had fixed. We wish we had walked away. We would never go back there for anything. Tips to the used car buyer: take the car for a pre-purchase inspection by your mechanic. Don't let them tell you that you can't test drive the car on the highway. Be suspicious if they say they have someone else that is coming in to make an offer on the car you are looking at, be prepared to walk away.

unsure