Wilsonville Toyota

Keith Mayers, Customer Advocate, Wilsonville Toyota

Keith Mayers

"Splendid "

- MMeaows

Matt Peasner was great to work with. Our 2017 Rav4 is perfect, only wish it would of been washed before we picked it up, but that's not Mr. Peasner fault I should of said something to the young men waxing the other cars and trucks being delivered. Overall great dealership to buy new or used cars and trucks. This was our 3rd purchase from Wilsonville Toyota. Thank you Matt. M.Meadows

Matthew Peasner
Colin Thompson

"Excellent experience..."

- Jay

Customer service was great, my purchase was complete In a timely fashion, Jennifer was who helped us out and she was outstanding. The overall experience was very good and will surely return, we would recommend Jennifer sturm to future customers.

Jennifer Sturm

"Ultimate concierge"

- Epcwks

Ultimate conciergerecently I return the Wilsonville Toyota. This time I was served by Glesty. He got me in and out with absolutely no hubbub and was first rate communicator. To top that my two previous recent experiences at Wilsonville were with Kelly and Amy. Both were available immediately for questions which I always have a lot of. They were never to put out and we're always helpfuL. I'm sure there are other service were upset Wilsonville Toyota that are just as helpful but these three really made my experience! Obviously I go back again and again and will continue to do so.

New 2017 Toyota Yaris, $17287

2017 Toyota Camry

• "Eco-Logical" Service Dep't
  • Service Open Saturdays
  • Sales Open Sundays & Most Holidays
  • DMV Onsite (We install plates!)
  • Toyota-Certified Used Vehicles