Wilsonville Toyota

Alex Korver

Boyce Maclaurie, Sales Manager, Wilsonville Toyota

Boyce Maclaurie

April 27, 2017

"Quick buy, great experience"

- pkalakau

Alex Korver helped me get my brand new 2017 Corolla SE within just a few days. I needed a car quick but don't know much about them and Alex did a great job of walking me through everything and showing me the cars that were the most suitable for me. I went in on Wednesday, took two days to think about it and Alex communicated with me the entire time to make it the smoothest process. She helped me get my information and paperwork completed before I even came in, so that when I did it was quick and easy. Fast forward a few weeks, my check engine light came on (someone took my gas cap and replaced it with the wrong one) and Alex fixed it right away and even helped me put my license plates on. Everyone at Wilsonville Toyota has been so nice and helpful but thank you so much to Alex for providing me with the best experience as I couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase.

April 27, 2017

"Stressless"

- F 150

It was amazing to not have to deal with haggeling, and stress of back and forth banter. Steven Bailey was great to work with and accommodating to our kids. We will definitely be returning for our next vehicle purchase in the future.

April 26, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Birchcreekguide

I've bought Toyotas in the past from other dealerships and many times drove off their lots feeling like I had gotten screwed!! I left Wilsonville Toyota in my 2017 Toyota Tacoma actually feeling like I had gotten a fair deal. I like their "no bs" motto, even though their picture is of a cow and not a bull...I'm in the cattle business and spotted that right off the bat. Alex did a great job of explaining our options, in a no pressure situation. We'll be back!

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $19768

2017 Toyota Yaris

• "Eco-Logical" Service Dep't
  • Service Open Saturdays
  • Sales Open Sundays & Most Holidays
  • DMV Onsite (We install plates!)
  • Toyota-Certified Used Vehicles