Win Hyundai

Rixi Guillen Torres, Sales, Win Hyundai

Rixi Guillen Torres

"Excellent"

- shantawall Verified Customer

I was happy leaving with my 2017Brand new Elantra Daniel explained in details about the car . We also took it for a test drive I loved it .after I purchased the car Daniel called an emailed me to make sure I was satisfied with the car An made sure everything was good

Daniel Rodas

"car"

- bbmedina1995 Verified Customer

Mr Castillo was awesome.. I appreciate his help, from trying to buy a use car at another dealership coming to win Hyundai was the best choice I ever did.. my daughter and I are enjoying our new car...

"Great help"

- kevincarvajal95 Verified Customer

Thank you Daniel for the excellent customer service and help! I would recommend this to any of my friends amor family not pushy and helpful. Give them a try!

Daniel