Winter Haven Honda

Internet Sales

Joe Wagner, General Manager, Winter Haven Honda

Joe Wagner

April 25, 2017

"Best Car Purchase Ever!"

- One Happy Customer!

My experience at Honda of Winter Haven was the best I could ever ask for. First I met the absolute best salesman in Mike Davis. Mike was determined to show us the best deal and make sure we were happy with our purchase. Mike gave my experience the best I have ever had, I made the comment that this was the shortest time I had ever spent purchasing a vehicle. I went in a couple weeks prior to buying and met Mike. Mike stayed in contact with us until we returned 2 weeks later. When I came in, Mike was prepared and ready. I was prepared to negotiate, but Mike handed me right off the bat the deal I was looking for. What could I say to that but YES!

April 14, 2017

"Thank You Winter Haven Honda"

- George A

I had an amazing experience at this Dealership on April 4th. The staff really knows how to take care of their customers by going the extra extra extra mile. The dealership was extremely clean and it was a pleasure to view all of the available cars, although there was ONE I was particularly interesting and ended up purchasing. The customer experience given by Mike Davis in Sales was totally amazing. We traveled far to come see this car on the lot and I have never seen a sales person go that far to make a customer that satisfied. Mike was my eyes via telephone, walked me out to the car and gave me all the information I needed to make the decision.. He met us there that evening, went on the test drive, walked us through the sale, made the paperwork as simple as possible as well as stayed late to make sure we were well taken care of by the Finance Dept. Mike also made absolutely sure the car was detailed and super clean when they deliver it. I must say, that is the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks Winter Haven Honda. You ROCK!!! I don't by cars often, the last time I did this was in 2008 so when it is time to go down that road, I want it to come with adventure and a great story to tell. I would definitely buy from this dealership again as well as send my friends and family here.

March 26, 2017

"Poor customer service "

- Kristen2ya

I love my car that I got with them but I'll never come here again. It's been a headache from day one where they destroyed the tiny when scraping off the paper in the window all the way to them not being able to do their job. I've had to come back 3 times to fill out paperwork they keep forgetting to have done. It's honestly ridiculous and unprofessional. They handle things poorly and god forbid you let them drive your car for service, you get it back dirty.

Winter Haven Honda, Winter Haven, FL, 33884