Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda
Call
Winter Haven Honda Info
About Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda offers many automotive products and services to our Winter Haven area customers. From quality new Honda vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Florida will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Honda vehicles, including the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Pilot and Odyssey, making us a good choice as your Winter Haven Honda car dealer. Our services include trusted Honda car repair, original Honda parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Winter Haven Honda or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 6395 Cypress Gardens Blvd and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you are in the market for a Honda near Orlando, Brandon or Lakeland, we are your destination.

About Winter Haven Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Great Buying experience!!!"

I came a long way to get the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted. Success!!! I had the best Salesman (Jacob Gluck). I recommend Winter Haven Honda and my wonderful Salesman.

Jacob Gluck

"Jason "Happy" Hardman Won Me Over!"

I decided to buy a car, and someone told me to check out truecar.com. I filled out the information and got the quotes. Both quotes that came back were dealerships that were over an hour from my house. I was able to get in touch with "Happy" the next day and he said that we could work together in a No Hassle type of way. I shared with him what my trade in vehicle was and... I received the same response- no hassles. So, he then asked me when I was thinking about buying a car. It was Friday, and I said, I had thought about going on Sunday. He told me he was off on Sunday, and asked if I was able to come in that day. WH Honda is 1 1/2 hours from my house. I had the flexibility to go out, and I didn't want to have to deal with someone else and "start over." He was off at 5pm, and I wasn't able to get out there until 6pm. He happily stayed after work and didn't make me rush or pressured me as we selected and finalized the paperwork for my new car. He was very professional, easy to work with and really made my experience a great one. I definitely recommend Winter Haven Honda! I was also impressed that Management called to follow up with me AFTER my purchase.

"excellent customer service"

Excellent service. They where straight up with me and even told me exactly what I needed to get the car I wanted. They worked with all aspects of my situation and found the best deal for me. If it's a honda you want this is the place to go. Matter of fact even for a used vehicle on their lot this is where to go.

Javier Cruz

"very good dealer to do busines mr ortiz is very profectional"

Iwas suprice abut the atection of everybody thanks. for you guys attention mybe we get another car in the future and we get another Honda.thanks A.Delgado

Javier Cruz

"Kim The best service Righter"

Kim The best service Righter She knew what to do Kept me informed of what was going on I would ask for her the next time I come in

Kimberly

"Service Department"

Excellent Service Deptartment!!! I would like to express my gratitude to Kim DiLeo for the excellent customer service and assistance that she assisted me with.. I had the most wonderful experience there with her! I would definitely go back as long as she stays with the company.. She is a great asset to this company..

Kim DiLeo

"Best experience ever!"

I would like to express my gratitude for such a great car buying experience. Every promise made was kept. The whole team went above and beyond my expectations. It the most hassle free dealership experience ever. The facility is top notch, they provide concessions, tv, wifi in a nice waiting area. I was also invited to a customer appreciation event which was fun filled with prizes and food. hey really do care. I love my Ridgeline!

John , Rob

"Best honda dealer in the area"

Everyone at Winter Haven Honda are great. From Service department to the sales department. They are all very helpful and will do what it takes to help you.

john buck, David dePasquale,David Hires and all of the sales department

"I purchased a 2006 Ford"

Excellent sales experience and follow through. Although I purchased the car "as is" they replaced the rear brakes after purchase. They really stand behind their product.

Robert Shiver

"great experience!"

My experience at Winter Haven Honda was an excellent one! The dealer was very helpful in my shopping experience and I love my new car!

jason chastain