Winter Haven Honda

Internet Sales

November 19, 2016

"Awesome experience!!"

- Cyndi

Everyone took great care of us! Happy is friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend Winter Haven Honda for an ew Honda. It was worth the hour drive to work with some awesome people!!!

November 04, 2016

"No Offence, but it is a used car""

- Misti Long

We have been looking for a new vehicle for over 2 months now. My husband and I have test drove so many used SUV s I've lost count. We finally settled on a Honda CRV. We want a "Certified" used Honda so we have been looking for the best deal on a Certified Honda. We notice that Winter Haven Honda SEEMED to have the best prices for "Certified pre-owned Honda CRVs. Saturday, October 29, 2016 my husband and I drove 2 hours from Sarasota to Winter Haven Honda. We did find a used CRV that drove great. However, the interior was very dirty. There were shoe prints on the headliner. All the seats were very dirty. The armrest on both front seats were coated with dirt. The sun visor on the drivers side looked as if someone had melted chocolate on there fingers and there were brown fingerprints on the sun visor and on the headliner by the sun visor. The seats were so dirty I was afraid they were stained and not dirty. I told the salesman my complaints about the cleanliness of the inside of the car and he said that it had been "Pristine" at one time and that someone must have used the vehicle since it had been detailed. I asked at the time if I decided to purchase the vehicle would it be detailed and I was assured it would be. We drove home and later that evening we decided to go back the next day and purchase the CRV we test drove. I called the dealership that evening and told them we would be returning the next day to purchase the vehicle so I requested for the vehicle to be detailed ahead of time. I was assured it would be. The next morning, Sunday October 30, 2016, I called Winter Haven Honda AGAIN to confirm that my husband and I would be there to purchased the vehicle and I asked again to make sure the inside of the vehicle was detailed. We arrived at Winter Haven Honda around 3;30 and the inside of the vehicle had not been touched. I was very upset to say the least. The salesman asked what it was about the inside of the vehicle I was concerned about and I told him to just go sit in the vehicle. He did and immediately saw what I was talking about. He said he would send the vehicle back through detail. This time all that was done to the inside was someone wiped some of the shoe stains off the headliner. The salesman said "No offense but it is a used car". I told him that I'm sure some people would feel that $18,000.00 was nothing but to me it was a lot of money and I didn't think it was too much to ask for the vehicle to be clean. I have driven several used cars and that was the first time I had ever complained about the cleanliness of the inside of a car. It has now been a week and NOONE has called to apologize for the lack of professionalism and substandard quality of customer service. I am still looking for a used Certified pre-owned Honda CRV and I see a lot of them at Winter Haven Honda but I will not be making that trip again. If they cant take the time to spend an hour to properly detail the inside of a vehicle for $18,000.00 then business must be good. Also I would not trust the quality of their Certified pre-owned vehicles since it seems they have lower standards than other Honda dealers we've been to.

November 01, 2016

"Excellent service!"

- sheila

After going to 3 different honda dealerships in Florida, my husband and I finally walked into winterhaven honda. Right away we could tell the difference. Everyone was friendly and outgoing. I knew the exact model I wanted, a AWD Honda crv, which is hard to find in Florida. They had 2! Our salesman was Steve. He greeted us right away and was so genuine. We test drove both cars, as we were test driving, Steve was so friendly. It was like talking to one of our friends, joking laughing the whole time. We finally landed on what car we wanted. We got down to business. They helped us with financing because I was not qualified through my bank for the amount of the car. We got approved with one of their lenders. Now it was closing time. No one rushed us! We went to Jason, the finance manager and he was so thorough and quick. We drove off the lot happy. I am telling you if you want a friendly, personable car buying experience, go here!!

2015 Honda CR-V