Read Reviews Winter Haven Honda

Manufacturers: Honda, Service Center

1.7

2.0

based on 3 reviews

Overall
1.3

1.3 out of 5

4 lifetime reviews

Winter Haven Honda

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Winter Haven Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Winter Haven Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

There are no hours listed for this dealership yet.

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I can't believe a Honda dealership ripped me off this..."

JoshHelmLakelandFL
2/5/2014 5:10:20 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Dave Hepler

My Review Of Winter Haven Honda:

I can't believe a Honda dealership ripped me off this badly. I was promised a "Q-Certified" car with a warranty that would "cover any problems." The car turned out to have a bad transmission and the paint is now falling off. Also, the brakes had to be replaced, the rear control arms had to be replaced, the front control arm bushings had to be replaced, the battery cable had to be replaced, the driver's door is a different shade than the rest of the car, a hidden burn hole in the driver's seat was discovered, the car pulls to one side and the dealer refused to fix all of it except the battery cable and control arm bushings and both of those took an argument to achieve. I have also witnessed them doing bait and switch on a Honda fit. One salesman told me the best way to buy a Civic from them is to lease it because they "jack the price up on the used Civics to make a huge profit." Not to mention they add an average of $1,500 market price adjustment to almost every MSRP on the lot. This is the worst experience we have ever encountered with any car dealership. I would just say stay away. They sometimes seem friendly until they make the sale and then it is a complete 180 becoming rude, disagreeable and refusing to fix problems even under warranty.

Twitter
"I was buying a Jeep to pull behind my RV. I stated to..."

donniedig
6/18/2013 12:41:16 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Chris and John

1.6

My Review Of Winter Haven Honda:

I was buying a Jeep to pull behind my RV. I stated to both John (sales Manager) and Chris (salesman) I needed it to pull smoothly behind my RV. John had a jeep exactly like the one I was buying and never told me at higher speeds the big tires are more unstable.They both told me they just put new bigger tires on the jeep. It was at the end of the day so my test drive was only up and down the road immediately in front of the dealership at 45mph. Once I left the dealership and got on I-4 the vehicle became very unstable at higher speeds. I called the dealership immediately the next day to share the problem but they really didn't care, the deal was done. I asked for the stock tires they took off of it but they would only SELL them to me. They wanted another $500 for these tires!! If I didn't share with them how I was using the vehicle I could possibly understand but John knew my use for it and owning a Jeep himself how would he not know how it would handle with big tires.?! Buyer beware!! You can not trust these people!! Also watch out, when you sit down to sign they have a $199 processing fee plus a $699 dealer fee. Do not trust these people. Buyer beware

Twitter
"I was there today looking for a car with my father. The..."

Asdm
10/14/2012 11:44:55 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
No name provided

1.2

My Review Of Winter Haven Honda:

I was there today looking for a car with my father. The dealers didn't even seem to care and proceeded to insult both us and our intelligence. One said, and I quote, "Now you know, you maybe won't get the car at that price. You need to have a veeery high credit score and some money down," as if he were speaking to a mental patient. My father may be an immigrant but it's disrespectful to assume 1)he doesn't have the money or credit score for a car and 2) he can't comprehend the basics of American economy or the english language. After we had made an offer (a reasonable few hundred dollars short of their advertised price at their location), we received no counter offer whatsoever, and instead received a "Really?! What do you want me to do with this?! No!" from the manager. We immediately took our business elsewhere.

Twitter
"I had bought 3 cars in my lifetime and as a woman buying..."

coqui63@yahoo.com
1/23/2012 10:33:09 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Craig Bailey

My Review Of Winter Haven Honda:

I had bought 3 cars in my lifetime and as a woman buying cars is not easy and a woman with an accent worst. My experience with Winter Haven Honda was wonderful. I did my business through there website and when I went to sign the papers the price we agreed was the same not hidden cost. Financing was smooth ride. They made it so easy that I am going to buy another car. I will recommend this dealer to anyone. Thank you Craig for making it so easy.