Winter Haven Honda

6395 Cypress Gardens Blvd,
Winter Haven, Florida 33884
Winter Haven Honda Info
About Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda offers many automotive products and services to our Winter Haven area customers. From quality new Honda vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Florida will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Honda vehicles, including the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Pilot and Odyssey, making us a good choice as your Winter Haven Honda car dealer. Our services include trusted Honda car repair, original Honda parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Winter Haven Honda or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 6395 Cypress Gardens Blvd and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you are in the market for a Honda near Orlando, Brandon or Lakeland, we are your destination.

About Winter Haven Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

mclark912
4/23/2016

"Winter Haven Honda"

Second purchase from Winter Haven Honda. Bought 2016 HRV. Jacob Gluck sent me the information I needed for purchase. He had the car ready to go the next morning, and we were in and out very quickly. Matt Lewis got our phones synced up. Overall great buying experience! Mike Lopez was also efficient in the business office.

Matt Lewis, Mike Lopez

happy honda owner
2/20/2016

"Leased new Odyssey"

Went to the Winter Haven Honda dealership just to get value of my 2012 Odyssey. The salesman showed us several different models. When we chose the one we wanted he explained the difference between leasing and buying. The best option for us was to lease. We were very pleased with experience at Winter Haven Honda.

GrannyMart
2/15/2016

"I love my 2016 Accord!"

The experience I had at Winter Haven Honda was a very positive, and quick one! I let Jason aka "Happy" know in advance that I wanted to get in and out, and lower my payments as much as possible. Once I arrived, there were 2 Accords sitting at the front door, and all of the paperwork was ready for me. All I had to do was choose my color, and sign. I'm very pleased with my new car, and "Happy" has been awesome answering any questions I've had since the purchase. Thank you to everyone at Winter Haven Honda, for the best car buying experience I've ever had!

Mike Lopez, Sky Behrens

bryjet
2/15/2016

"New Odyssey!!"

The staff at Winter Haven Honda were fantastic! No pressure, great price, and we wanted a specific color that they were able to find when other dealerships couldn't. Clean friendly atmosphere, we were always greeted by any and all staff. Thanks!!

John Kennedy, Mike Davis

Lvmycivic
2/08/2016

"New civic"

The salesman Mike Davis is the best. I called ahead and he had the car I wanted close to the front door and went over the vehicle from bumper to bumper. You need our visit painless and easy. Then we go back into financing Jacob hood had all our paperwork and financing done in like 30 minutes he is a great man

Kander14
2/04/2016

"4 Cars in 4 Years- He is that good!"

Went on a Sunday after Thanksgiving in 2011 to get some prices thinking they would not be open, to our surprise they were. Was looking into a Used Fit, and got a GREAT deal on it. Seven months later I got in a really bad accident; driving on I4 during a rainy day someone hit my backend and spun me off the road into a treeline, I walked away with the only bruising. Went back and got a New 2012 Fit Sport and Love it too this day. My mother in law than went in the next year and traded in her car (HRR 2009) for a New Fit Spot 2013, she still loves her Fit. When I go in and get the car Serviced and Jacob is there, we talk and he is so nice. Never pushy, always honest and extremely helpful. Now I'm going to trade in my Fit (2012) for a newer model or for a different model. Jacob knows my family, and has always done right by us. He ALWAYS makes time for us, and if he is out on a day we call he ALWAYS gets back to us in a VERY timely manor. He is what I compare all my interactions with "car" sales people. Be to be honest I do not consider him the "typical" car sales person, because of his integrity, honesty and way he treats us more like extended family and friends. It is NEVER a chore or hassle, but the most enjoyable experience working with him.

Ron & Darla
1/31/2016

"Great service and a good deal."

Salesman was very helpful and knowledge about the vehicle. He and the dealership did everything possible to get us the deal we were looking for. We were on a time schedule because of a previous engagement. They went out of there way to get the deal done and on our way.

Sky in finance.

2015 Honda Fit
1/20/2016

"Recall work, repairs promised."

Had issues with first servicing for recall work on the 2015 Fit. Mr. Buck contacted me several times, and I am optimistic that the service will be repaired, and correctly. He did an excellent job easing my concerns regarding bringing it back to the shop (wasn't easy), and will repair Tuesday. I want to assume that all will go as he states so I will give them five stars, and update should there be any issues.

Mr Buck

Happy Owner
1/19/2016

"Fantastic Service & Great Deal"

Winter Haven Honda is like going to visit Family. The demonstration ride was very informative and enjoyable, which meant a lot to us.. Mike Davis made it all possible with our New 2016 CRV-EX.. We are 100% satisfied and we thank them for making it possible.

Mike Davis & Mike Lopez

Len Smith
1/19/2016

"not a car"

My wife and I looked at a new civic, we coudn't agree on a price. We did however buy a motorcycle that was taken in on trade. The price was right and everything else was good Mike Davis tried to sell us the car. The Harley caught my eye and it was done.

Reviews of JACOB GLUCK