Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda

Call
Winter Haven Honda Info
About Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda offers many automotive products and services to our Winter Haven area customers. From quality new Honda vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Florida will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Honda vehicles, including the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Pilot and Odyssey, making us a good choice as your Winter Haven Honda car dealer. Our services include trusted Honda car repair, original Honda parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Winter Haven Honda or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 6395 Cypress Gardens Blvd and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you are in the market for a Honda near Orlando, Brandon or Lakeland, we are your destination.

About Winter Haven Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Gators90
12/08/2014

"Great service!"

Jason set me up in a Honda Ex. Jason spent a long time with me going over the differences between the LX and EX. He allowed me to test drive the LX and I ultimatley decided on the EX due to the added lane assist. After the papers were signed, he spent time going over the radio controls and ensuring my iPhone sysnced properly. Many thanks again Jason! I'm extremely happy with the civic.

economywindowfilm
12/04/2014

"Leased a 2014 CRV"

Was greeted by Eric Madinger found him very helpful. He knew all about Honda Motors and was very friendly. He showed us the lease plan and the purchase plans and took us to the auto and went thru all the instruction. Did not get in a hurry are push us in anyway. Very happy with his service.

heather.v.piatt
12/01/2014

"Best car buying experience I have ever had!!"

I went to the dealership on Saturday, 11/29/14 just to test drive a 2015 Honda Accord Sport. I wasn't planning on making a purchase that day. My husband and I went for a test drive with salesman Eric Chastain. Long story short, it was love at first test drive. We talked and I told him when I decided to buy a new car I would be trading in my 11 year old car. I told Eric the price range I was looking to stay in and he went to work. I had emailed Mike Lopez, Internet Manager earlier in the week and told him I was interested in coming in for a test drive. Eric and Mike talked and came back with a fair price for my trade and an even better price for the 2015 Honda Accord Sport I wanted to buy. I couldn't pass up such a great deal! I was nervous about buying a new car as my last car buying experience was horrible!! Eric was very personable, honest, and patient with me. He answered every question I asked and made me feel like I was a person and not just another sale. Sky Behrens, Finance Manager was wonderful. She had our financing paperwork ready to sign so we could leave with my new car that night. Before we had signed all the paperwork, Eric had my new car detailed and had taken it to fill it up with gas. After he came back he gave me an overview of how everything worked in my new car and helped me set up and pair my iPhone via Bluetooth to my stereo. We arrived at the dealership around 4 pm and we were out the door with my new car and eating dinner at a restaurant down the road at 6:30 pm. If you are looking for a new car make the trip to Winter Haven Honda and see Eric Chastain. You'll be happy you did. Just a side note, I live in Lakeland; 5 minutes away from a Honda dealership. I drove the additional miles to Winter Haven Honda and I'm so glad I did. Thank you again Eric, Mike, and Sky. I love my new Honda!!

Eric Chastain, Mike Lopez, and Sky Behrens

jennifer.b.reagan.5
11/26/2014

"Fantastic!"

Had the best experience buying a Honda today. Ask for Jason Hardman-professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about the SUV I wanted! Love my Honda Pilot!

TreyEllis
11/22/2014

"Leased a 2014 Civic"

Went in to the dealership on 11/1/2014 late in the day. Greeted by Eric Madinger. Showed him what I found online. He listened. He didn't try and push to show my wife and I something we weren't there to see. He was friendly, courteous, and professional. Overall, Eric was great to deal with! Would recommend anyone reading these reviews to consider purchasing or leasing your next vehicle from him.

CLaffey
11/09/2014

"Great overall experience at Winter Haven Honda - great job!"

Javier Cruz was our sales manager and did a great job from start to finish buying my new car that was a used Toyota. He was proactive in getting me the information I needed to make a decision yet not too overwhelming. He was professional and made the purchase of my new car a great experience all around. I would highly recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family. Thanks!!

Javier Cruz

Angeltrinidad
11/01/2014

"Best salesman"

I decided to buy a Honda pilot on October 30, 2014 I went to the Winterhaven Honda dealership where I met Jason ""happy""Hartman he was a true salesman he answered all my questions try to get me the best price that he can get me it was better than all the other Honda dealerships that I have been to he is highly recommend in my book

apple.lioness
10/31/2014

"Trading and leaseing "

I wanted to trade in my 2012 CRV and lease and new vehicle, I did not know what a painless and easy experience this would be. Being from NYC it would take over a week to get all paper work done and completed. I walked in told our sale person Mr. Eric Madinger what I was looking for, I was given a fare market value for my old Honda and Eric made it possible for me to walk out with my new vehicle the same day. This is my third Honda and I know this will not be my last, Winter Heaven and Eric Madinger made me a very happy and satisficed costumer. Again, thank you Eric you are an amazing salesmen, Michael and I will be telling our friends all about you and Honda at Winter Heaven. Y. Alayon

RobnJax
10/28/2014

"Best car buying experience ever"

I live in Jacksonville and saw online that this dealership had the exact car I wanted in their new car inventory. I called the dealership for an internet quote to see if they would match the best local quote I had (but not for the color combinations that I wanted) They matched the quote and gave me a reasonable estimate range for my trade. So I drove 170 miles to the dealer to do the deal. Everything went extremely smoothly, they honored the quoted pricing with no tricks or gimmicks, and even hit the midpoint on my trade in range. My salesman was Dave Hepler and he was absolutely fantastic to work with. Dave honored or exceeded every commitment made and is a genuine good guy. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Dave Hepler

knj08
10/02/2014

"Horrible Experience"

I recently purchased a used Acura from this dealership and as part of the deal a few of the minor cosmetic issues were going to be fixed. After the deal was done, I also noticed the tire pressure light was on, I was assured that air had been put in the tire and the sensor would reset itself and turn off. After a week of the light coming on and off sporadically and checking the tire pressure, it was apparent the sensor was bad and needed to be replaced. I scheduled a time to bring the vehicle in and the repairs (both cosmetic and mechanical) to be completed. I was told be there at 9am on a wednesday, so I arrived at 8:45am and did not leave until almost 10:30am as the person I was working with didn't come in until 9:45am, so why I was told to be there at 9am is beyond me. I had to re-explain my story multiple times as it was not communicated to the staff that was there even though I had scheduled this previously. I also made it very clear that the sensor was a priority and needed to be fixed. I was given a loaner car to drive, I live and work an hour and a half away, and told my car would be ready on the following Monday, so less than a week. At this point I have missed a half a day at work and driven 3 hours round trip, in the dirtiest rental car I have ever been in, which I also had to spend money putting fuel in because I was given the car when it was almost on E. Monday morning comes and I was told my car was ready to picked up and assured the issues had been fixed. I leave work early to make the drive in time before the person I was dealing with left for the day. As I enter the city of Winter Haven limits I received a phone call letting me know my car was in fact not ready.... At this point I'm enraged. I have yet again wasted time and money for nothing. The sensor which I had made clear from the beginning, needed to be ordered. I was told the service center looked at it and didn't see any issues, then when it was to be moved, the light came back on.... Which leads me to believe that the mechanics did NOT look at it, they simply turned the car on saw the light was off and moved on. The service manager then re-looked at the car and indeed the sensor was bad and needed to be replaced, just as I stated from the beginning. Furthermore, I called multiple times and left multiple voice-mails for a manager to call me and never heard anything back. By far this has been one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever received. Today, Thursday over a week later, I finally have my car back. The only good experience is that my car was delivered to me in St. Petersburg and I did not have to make another trip. None the less I am disgusted with the my experience and would never recommend anyone do business here. I was told my car would be given back to me with a full tank of gas, it was not. I was also told my car would be thoroughly detailed, it's not. I was completely taken advantage of, and I could not more disappointed. I was not once apologized to or offered any compensation of any sort for all my wasted time and hassle. Truly terrible customer service.

Reviews of Jason "Happy" Hardman