Winter Haven Honda

6395 Cypress Gardens Blvd,
Winter Haven, Florida 33884
Winter Haven Honda Info
About Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda offers many automotive products and services to our Winter Haven area customers. From quality new Honda vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Florida will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Honda vehicles, including the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Pilot and Odyssey, making us a good choice as your Winter Haven Honda car dealer. Our services include trusted Honda car repair, original Honda parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Winter Haven Honda or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 6395 Cypress Gardens Blvd and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you are in the market for a Honda near Orlando, Brandon or Lakeland, we are your destination.

About Winter Haven Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Lvmycivic
2/08/2016

"New civic"

The salesman Mike Davis is the best. I called ahead and he had the car I wanted close to the front door and went over the vehicle from bumper to bumper. You need our visit painless and easy. Then we go back into financing Jacob hood had all our paperwork and financing done in like 30 minutes he is a great man

Kander14
2/04/2016

"4 Cars in 4 Years- He is that good!"

Went on a Sunday after Thanksgiving in 2011 to get some prices thinking they would not be open, to our surprise they were. Was looking into a Used Fit, and got a GREAT deal on it. Seven months later I got in a really bad accident; driving on I4 during a rainy day someone hit my backend and spun me off the road into a treeline, I walked away with the only bruising. Went back and got a New 2012 Fit Sport and Love it too this day. My mother in law than went in the next year and traded in her car (HRR 2009) for a New Fit Spot 2013, she still loves her Fit. When I go in and get the car Serviced and Jacob is there, we talk and he is so nice. Never pushy, always honest and extremely helpful. Now I'm going to trade in my Fit (2012) for a newer model or for a different model. Jacob knows my family, and has always done right by us. He ALWAYS makes time for us, and if he is out on a day we call he ALWAYS gets back to us in a VERY timely manor. He is what I compare all my interactions with "car" sales people. Be to be honest I do not consider him the "typical" car sales person, because of his integrity, honesty and way he treats us more like extended family and friends. It is NEVER a chore or hassle, but the most enjoyable experience working with him.

Ron & Darla
1/31/2016

"Great service and a good deal."

Salesman was very helpful and knowledge about the vehicle. He and the dealership did everything possible to get us the deal we were looking for. We were on a time schedule because of a previous engagement. They went out of there way to get the deal done and on our way.

Sky in finance.

2015 Honda Fit
1/20/2016

"Recall work, repairs promised."

Had issues with first servicing for recall work on the 2015 Fit. Mr. Buck contacted me several times, and I am optimistic that the service will be repaired, and correctly. He did an excellent job easing my concerns regarding bringing it back to the shop (wasn't easy), and will repair Tuesday. I want to assume that all will go as he states so I will give them five stars, and update should there be any issues.

Mr Buck

Happy Owner
1/19/2016

"Fantastic Service & Great Deal"

Winter Haven Honda is like going to visit Family. The demonstration ride was very informative and enjoyable, which meant a lot to us.. Mike Davis made it all possible with our New 2016 CRV-EX.. We are 100% satisfied and we thank them for making it possible.

Mike Davis & Mike Lopez

Len Smith
1/19/2016

"not a car"

My wife and I looked at a new civic, we coudn't agree on a price. We did however buy a motorcycle that was taken in on trade. The price was right and everything else was good Mike Davis tried to sell us the car. The Harley caught my eye and it was done.

savannahjustine86
1/12/2016

"An amazing deal and amazing service "

While online searching for the best deal for my CRV EXL 2016 Mike Davis got in touch with me and was persistent but not pushy. He emailed, called and when I finally went to the dealership he got us a really amazing deal. I had been online researching for over a month and once I knew what I wanted it was the first and last dealership I went to because there was no need to search further. Mike took really good care of us, as did Jacob from finance and Skye from sales. We bought it and left that same day in the new CRV which is an amazing vehicle. Could not be happier! Thanks Mike and Co. at Winter Haven Honda!

myaccord16
1/09/2016

"New Accord"

The dealership was willing to negotiate some numbers with me and keep my payments were i needed them to be, and most of all it did not take forever and a day to come to mutual terms

DrHall
12/29/2015

"A Great Internet vehicle purchase!"

I contacted Mike Davis about a vehicle that I found online, and we were able to work out a fair deal remotely, which also included my trade in. We drove up to pick up our SUV in the evening, arriving only a little while before the dealership closed. Mike had all the paper work completed, and the vehicle ready for our inspection. It's condition was as he had described it over the phone, and everything went smoothly. Mike and the Finance Manager, Sky Behrens, stayed late to finalize the purchase and deliver the SUV. They were both pleasant and professional, even while going beyond quitting time. Internet auto purchases can often be difficult with the potential to go very wrong, this one went extremely well, we couldn't ask for more! Thanks, Mike!

Mike Davis and Sky Behrens

nsanchez828
12/26/2015

"What a wonderful place"

Our salesman Mike Davis was professional , kind, honest. Got us exactly what we wanted at a great price. Give him a call. Tell him Norma Sanchez sent you. Get ready to be blown away!

Reviews of Jacob W. Hood