Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda
Call
Winter Haven Honda Info
About Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda offers many automotive products and services to our Winter Haven area customers. From quality new Honda vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Florida will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Honda vehicles, including the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Pilot and Odyssey, making us a good choice as your Winter Haven Honda car dealer. Our services include trusted Honda car repair, original Honda parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Winter Haven Honda or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 6395 Cypress Gardens Blvd and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you are in the market for a Honda near Orlando, Brandon or Lakeland, we are your destination.

About Winter Haven Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"very good dealer to do busines mr ortiz is very profectional"

Iwas suprice abut the atection of everybody thanks. for you guys attention mybe we get another car in the future and we get another Honda.thanks A.Delgado

Javier Cruz

"Kim The best service Righter"

Kim The best service Righter She knew what to do Kept me informed of what was going on I would ask for her the next time I come in

Kimberly

"Service Department"

Excellent Service Deptartment!!! I would like to express my gratitude to Kim DiLeo for the excellent customer service and assistance that she assisted me with.. I had the most wonderful experience there with her! I would definitely go back as long as she stays with the company.. She is a great asset to this company..

Kim DiLeo

"Best experience ever!"

I would like to express my gratitude for such a great car buying experience. Every promise made was kept. The whole team went above and beyond my expectations. It the most hassle free dealership experience ever. The facility is top notch, they provide concessions, tv, wifi in a nice waiting area. I was also invited to a customer appreciation event which was fun filled with prizes and food. hey really do care. I love my Ridgeline!

John , Rob

"Best honda dealer in the area"

Everyone at Winter Haven Honda are great. From Service department to the sales department. They are all very helpful and will do what it takes to help you.

john buck, David dePasquale,David Hires and all of the sales department

"I purchased a 2006 Ford"

Excellent sales experience and follow through. Although I purchased the car "as is" they replaced the rear brakes after purchase. They really stand behind their product.

Robert Shiver

"great experience!"

My experience at Winter Haven Honda was an excellent one! The dealer was very helpful in my shopping experience and I love my new car!

jason chastain

"Hands down the best Honda dealer in South Florida"

I started dealing with them in 2011 and I have no reason to go anywhere else. Can't beat the deals and one of the best service deptments.

John Taylor And Javier Cruz

"I'm One Happy Customer!"

I would like to comment about the positive experience I had when purchasing a new car from Winter Haven Honda a few months ago. The dealership's staff (Robert Shiver and Jacob Wood) were very knowledgeable and friendly from my initial contact with them to closing of the deal. The transaction was drawn up and presented to me without a high pressure sales pitch, which is a quality that I find distasteful at car dealerships. A few days after driving the car home. I received a call from Jacob to inquire as to whether I had any questions about the vehicle and to make sure I was happy with it. During a recent visit to the dealership for an oil change, service advisor Dave Pasquale was very courteous and kept me frequently posted on the progress of my vehicle while I waited in the customer lounge. Within a couple of days, I received a follow-up call from the dealership to ask if I was satisfied with the service I'd received. Overall, I have had a very positive customer experience with Winter Haven Honda and its staff, and I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to family and friends. In fact....I have! I love my Honda Pilot! Thank you, Winter Haven Honda!

Robert Shiver, Jacob Wood, Dave Pasquale

"I can't believe a Honda dealership ripped me off this..."

I can't believe a Honda dealership ripped me off this badly. I was promised a "Q-Certified" car with a warranty that would "cover any problems." The car turned out to have a bad transmission and the paint is now falling off. Also, the brakes had to be replaced, the rear control arms had to be replaced, the front control arm bushings had to be replaced, the battery cable had to be replaced, the driver's door is a different shade than the rest of the car, a hidden burn hole in the driver's seat was discovered, the car pulls to one side and the dealer refused to fix all of it except the battery cable and control arm bushings and both of those took an argument to achieve. I have also witnessed them doing bait and switch on a Honda fit. One salesman told me the best way to buy a Civic from them is to lease it because they "jack the price up on the used Civics to make a huge profit." Not to mention they add an average of $1,500 market price adjustment to almost every MSRP on the lot. This is the worst experience we have ever encountered with any car dealership. I would just say stay away. They sometimes seem friendly until they make the sale and then it is a complete 180 becoming rude, disagreeable and refusing to fix problems even under warranty.

Dave Hepler