Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda

Call
Winter Haven Honda Info
About Winter Haven Honda

Winter Haven Honda offers many automotive products and services to our Winter Haven area customers. From quality new Honda vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Florida will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Honda vehicles, including the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Pilot and Odyssey, making us a good choice as your Winter Haven Honda car dealer. Our services include trusted Honda car repair, original Honda parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Winter Haven Honda or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 6395 Cypress Gardens Blvd and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you are in the market for a Honda near Orlando, Brandon or Lakeland, we are your destination.

About Winter Haven Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Leased a 2014 Civic"

Went in to the dealership on 11/1/2014 late in the day. Greeted by Eric Madinger. Showed him what I found online. He listened. He didn't try and push to show my wife and I something we weren't there to see. He was friendly, courteous, and professional. Overall, Eric was great to deal with! Would recommend anyone reading these reviews to consider purchasing or leasing your next vehicle from him.

Eric Madinger

"Great overall experience at Winter Haven Honda - great job!"

Javier Cruz was our sales manager and did a great job from start to finish buying my new car that was a used Toyota. He was proactive in getting me the information I needed to make a decision yet not too overwhelming. He was professional and made the purchase of my new car a great experience all around. I would highly recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family. Thanks!!

Javier Cruz

"Best salesman"

I decided to buy a Honda pilot on October 30, 2014 I went to the Winterhaven Honda dealership where I met Jason ""happy""Hartman he was a true salesman he answered all my questions try to get me the best price that he can get me it was better than all the other Honda dealerships that I have been to he is highly recommend in my book

"Trading and leaseing "

I wanted to trade in my 2012 CRV and lease and new vehicle, I did not know what a painless and easy experience this would be. Being from NYC it would take over a week to get all paper work done and completed. I walked in told our sale person Mr. Eric Madinger what I was looking for, I was given a fare market value for my old Honda and Eric made it possible for me to walk out with my new vehicle the same day. This is my third Honda and I know this will not be my last, Winter Heaven and Eric Madinger made me a very happy and satisficed costumer. Again, thank you Eric you are an amazing salesmen, Michael and I will be telling our friends all about you and Honda at Winter Heaven. Y. Alayon

Eric Madinger

"Best car buying experience ever"

I live in Jacksonville and saw online that this dealership had the exact car I wanted in their new car inventory. I called the dealership for an internet quote to see if they would match the best local quote I had (but not for the color combinations that I wanted) They matched the quote and gave me a reasonable estimate range for my trade. So I drove 170 miles to the dealer to do the deal. Everything went extremely smoothly, they honored the quoted pricing with no tricks or gimmicks, and even hit the midpoint on my trade in range. My salesman was Dave Hepler and he was absolutely fantastic to work with. Dave honored or exceeded every commitment made and is a genuine good guy. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Dave Hepler

"Horrible Experience"

I recently purchased a used Acura from this dealership and as part of the deal a few of the minor cosmetic issues were going to be fixed. After the deal was done, I also noticed the tire pressure light was on, I was assured that air had been put in the tire and the sensor would reset itself and turn off. After a week of the light coming on and off sporadically and checking the tire pressure, it was apparent the sensor was bad and needed to be replaced. I scheduled a time to bring the vehicle in and the repairs (both cosmetic and mechanical) to be completed. I was told be there at 9am on a wednesday, so I arrived at 8:45am and did not leave until almost 10:30am as the person I was working with didn't come in until 9:45am, so why I was told to be there at 9am is beyond me. I had to re-explain my story multiple times as it was not communicated to the staff that was there even though I had scheduled this previously. I also made it very clear that the sensor was a priority and needed to be fixed. I was given a loaner car to drive, I live and work an hour and a half away, and told my car would be ready on the following Monday, so less than a week. At this point I have missed a half a day at work and driven 3 hours round trip, in the dirtiest rental car I have ever been in, which I also had to spend money putting fuel in because I was given the car when it was almost on E. Monday morning comes and I was told my car was ready to picked up and assured the issues had been fixed. I leave work early to make the drive in time before the person I was dealing with left for the day. As I enter the city of Winter Haven limits I received a phone call letting me know my car was in fact not ready.... At this point I'm enraged. I have yet again wasted time and money for nothing. The sensor which I had made clear from the beginning, needed to be ordered. I was told the service center looked at it and didn't see any issues, then when it was to be moved, the light came back on.... Which leads me to believe that the mechanics did NOT look at it, they simply turned the car on saw the light was off and moved on. The service manager then re-looked at the car and indeed the sensor was bad and needed to be replaced, just as I stated from the beginning. Furthermore, I called multiple times and left multiple voice-mails for a manager to call me and never heard anything back. By far this has been one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever received. Today, Thursday over a week later, I finally have my car back. The only good experience is that my car was delivered to me in St. Petersburg and I did not have to make another trip. None the less I am disgusted with the my experience and would never recommend anyone do business here. I was told my car would be given back to me with a full tank of gas, it was not. I was also told my car would be thoroughly detailed, it's not. I was completely taken advantage of, and I could not more disappointed. I was not once apologized to or offered any compensation of any sort for all my wasted time and hassle. Truly terrible customer service.

"Best vehicle purchase yet and Great Service Dept"

Great service and no pressure what so ever through the whole process. Jacob Gluck is a real great guy that cares about you. I sincerely felt he cares for the customer. He will promptly contact you to address any concerns with details you may have. He is your go to guy if you want to buy a new vehicle because he will go the extra mile for you. David DePasquale is really a great service advisor. He knows my individual family members and each Honda car we own. Very friendly and takes care of your vehicle service needs quickly. My wife is not scared to have the vehicle serviced on her own now. He takes the time to explain any issues so you can make an informed decision. We are very happy he is on your service team.

Jacob Gluck, David DePasquale

"Great Buying experience!!!"

I came a long way to get the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted. Success!!! I had the best Salesman (Jacob Gluck). I recommend Winter Haven Honda and my wonderful Salesman.

Jacob Gluck

"Jason "Happy" Hardman Won Me Over!"

I decided to buy a car, and someone told me to check out truecar.com. I filled out the information and got the quotes. Both quotes that came back were dealerships that were over an hour from my house. I was able to get in touch with "Happy" the next day and he said that we could work together in a No Hassle type of way. I shared with him what my trade in vehicle was and... I received the same response- no hassles. So, he then asked me when I was thinking about buying a car. It was Friday, and I said, I had thought about going on Sunday. He told me he was off on Sunday, and asked if I was able to come in that day. WH Honda is 1 1/2 hours from my house. I had the flexibility to go out, and I didn't want to have to deal with someone else and "start over." He was off at 5pm, and I wasn't able to get out there until 6pm. He happily stayed after work and didn't make me rush or pressured me as we selected and finalized the paperwork for my new car. He was very professional, easy to work with and really made my experience a great one. I definitely recommend Winter Haven Honda! I was also impressed that Management called to follow up with me AFTER my purchase.

"excellent customer service"

Excellent service. They where straight up with me and even told me exactly what I needed to get the car I wanted. They worked with all aspects of my situation and found the best deal for me. If it's a honda you want this is the place to go. Matter of fact even for a used vehicle on their lot this is where to go.

Javier Cruz