Winter Haven Honda

Internet Sales

Joe Wagner, General Manager, Winter Haven Honda

Joe Wagner

May 16, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Larry

Jason was so friendly on the first contact over the phone; he was completely knowledgable about the car and was flexible on the price as well. When we arrived, he had ALL the paperwork done and the car was exactly as we agreed and he showed us how to use all the tech on the new car. I am a retired former business owner and never enjoyed the car buying process.......Jason was the best......how do you beat friendly, helpful, nice, knowledgable, and detail oriented?! Now we know why his nickname is "Happy".

Jason "Happy" Hardman

May 13, 2017

"Great lobby"

- DEK

Winter Haven Honda is always courteous and cordial. It's like you think of reasons to get your car serviced so you can enjoy the relaxed and friendly waiting area.

Jordan

May 11, 2017

"What a nightmare"

- Zhillslady

Let me preface this with Dave Helpher and Mike Davis in sales are great. However based on the rest of my experience, I'd never go back. I emailed about a used certified pre-owned car, got the price, and scheduled to come in and get the car the next morning. I would have gone that day but the rep scheduled me to meet salesman that sold me my prior car. I drive an hour and half to find my salesman is out sick which is understandable however anyone at the dealership could have advised me before I drove over. I see the rep that gave me the car info and scheduled my appointment and suddenly they won't sell me the car as they decided to send it to auction but no one there knows anything on why. I checked and the same car was still available on their internet page while I was standing there. So I have to pick another car but anything with the same warranty is minimum $2500 more. I ended up buying a used Nissan for the same price but no warranty as it was in my price range and I was already there. Had I not needed a car for my son for Monday I would have left. Then I'm told they changed internet and lost my application (since 2pm prior day). So after 45 minutes of picking a car, paperwork and paying 50% down I have to wait for the finance department. Another 2 hour and 20 minute wait. Even if you pay the full amount in cash you have to wait for the finance department. Driving home it finally hit me, this is the classic definition of bait and switch. I should have just walked away but 3 hours round trip they figure you'll buy something else. This is the second car I bought here and while I love the sales staff, I will never go back and wouldn't ever recommend it. Who says we decided not to sell it after you get a buyer with no reason? If they were offering a 12 month warranty they had obviously inspected the car already. I will assume they got someone to pay more before I got there.

Mike Davis