Winter Haven Honda

Joe Wagner

July 20, 2017

"Sales and Service"

- LSantel

I purchased a used Acura MDX from Mike Davis at this dealership. I have purchased quite a few cars in my day, and this is the first true sincere, honest, courteous salesman I have ever dwelt with. He not only answered my texts/calls promptly, but he made sure that I got the price I wanted and made sure I understood all the features in the car before I left...did I mention I purchased a Acura at a Honda dealership? He was so knowledgeable in all aspects of the car, and very patient with me when he explained it. I then had the car picked up at my residence and a loaner provided for the "LuxCare" protective service. He then arranged, with Cassidy in Customer Service, to have my car driven back home and the loaner picked up. I will definitely be doing business with Mike Davis and Winter Haven Honda in the future!

Mike Davis. Cassidy in Customer Service.

July 19, 2017

"Great salesman worth the drive"

- David M Simpson

I recently purchased a 2017 Honda accord touring V6 from Winterhaven Honda. Mike Davis was my salesman and he was awesome! Very knowledgeable about all of the latest technology and explained it as long as he had to as to make sure I understood. And he made sure I was completely satisfied before I left the lot. I would highly recommend making the drive from Lakeland to go see Mike Davis at Winter Haven Honda if you're interested in purchasing a new or used car. The price was also a couple thousand dollars cheaper than what I was offered at a Lakeland dealership who I previously purchased 4 new cars from. It's definitely worth the trip in every way if you're in the market for a Honda and be sure to ask for Mike Davis.

Mike Davis

May 16, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Larry

Jason was so friendly on the first contact over the phone; he was completely knowledgable about the car and was flexible on the price as well. When we arrived, he had ALL the paperwork done and the car was exactly as we agreed and he showed us how to use all the tech on the new car. I am a retired former business owner and never enjoyed the car buying process.......Jason was the best......how do you beat friendly, helpful, nice, knowledgable, and detail oriented?! Now we know why his nickname is "Happy".

Jason "Happy" Hardman