Woburn Jaguar - Service Center

Makes: Jaguar|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Woburn Jaguar - Service Center
Woburn Jaguar - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

Colonial Ford

Jannell Ford of Hanover

2 Service Center Reviews

"John and Mary have been a delight to work with. I am..."

John and Mary have been a delight to work with. I am always welcomed like a long lost friend. Their focus is truely on Customer Satisfaction. They always make recommendations to limit the cost of needed or possible repairs and never do any work that is not needed. They can be trusted to do what is best for the customer (me) and always put the customer first. On a side note: The new showroom is beautiful and they have a nice customer waiting area with available free WIFI.

John Aldinger, Mary Ross-Richards

"I went in over a year ago on my wife's for an oil change...."

I went in over a year ago on my wife's for an oil change. Her car is a 2004 Jaguar XJ8 which we bought new from Woburn Foriegn Motors. While there the mechanic broke off the studs that hold the under carriage cover. The Manager told me it would cost four hundred dollars and if i did not pay it then he would not fix it. He refused to give his last name. I contacted the General Sales Manager (who would also not provide a name ) and he stated they work indepently from each other and they did not work for a boss so to speak. I contacted Woburn Foriegn Motors several times and they have yet to contact me. I have since heard of other people having this same problem. For a luxury liner behaving like this is deplorable. Not even providing an avenue to state my complaint. The Jag is a nice car. The dealership is not!

John (Service Manager)

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.