Woburn Jaguar - Service Center

394 Washington St., Woburn, MA 01801

2 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"John and Mary have been a delight to work with. I am..."

jcrear

John Aldinger
Mary Ross-Richards

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Woburn Jaguar:

John and Mary have been a delight to work with. I am always welcomed like a long lost friend. Their focus is truely on Customer Satisfaction. They always make recommendations to limit the cost of needed or possible repairs and never do any work that is not needed. They can be trusted to do what is best for the customer (me) and always put the customer first.

On a side note: The new showroom is beautiful and they have a nice customer waiting area with available free WIFI.

Twitter
"I went in over a year ago on my wife's for an oil change...."

Mark S
10/7/2010 11:00:33 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Employee(s) Dealt With:
John (Service Manager)

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Woburn Jaguar:

I went in over a year ago on my wife's for an oil change. Her car is a 2004 Jaguar XJ8 which we bought new from Woburn Foriegn Motors. While there the mechanic broke off the studs that hold the under carriage cover. The Manager told me it would cost four hundred dollars and if i did not pay it then he would not fix it. He refused to give his last name.

I contacted the General Sales Manager (who would also not provide a name ) and he stated they work indepently from each other and they did not work for a boss so to speak.

I contacted Woburn Foriegn Motors several times and they have yet to contact me. I have since heard of other people having this same problem. For a luxury liner behaving like this is deplorable. Not even providing an avenue to state my complaint.

The Jag is a nice car. The dealership is not!

Twitter