Woburn Toyota

Sales person
Anthony Petrella, Service Advisor, Woburn Toyota

Anthony Petrella

September 18, 2017

"Awesome service for my moms car."

- ThisDude

My mom's car was making loud noise anytime she was breaking or backing up. I brought in the car and Mike Gilgun was really helpful Mike explained all the possible scenarios that could result in the noise and then he brought the car in to one of the techs. Turned out she needed breaks and rotors. They took care of it fixed and the price wasn't ridiculous either. I've always been skeptical of dealerships but I've found the one.

Mike Gilgun

August 14, 2017

"Great service"

- Rating Woburn

On July 30, I serviced my car for my breaks, at Woburn toyota. As my long time service provider since 2001, this experience was as any all other services execellent. My car runs well and it's not making any noises as previously due to the brakes and was in excellent clean condition when I picked up. I r commend my long time service advisor, John Russo as one of the best there, if not the best.

John Russo

July 29, 2017

"Leased a 2017 Corolla"

- Johnny5

Khasin was awesome, no pressure and got a great deal. Also leased another Corolla for my daughter. 2 Cars in 2 week. Finance people are great. Went to other dealer's this one is a winner!

Khasin Lopez
Other Employees : Khasin Lopez

2017 Toyota Rav4

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!