Woburn Toyota

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Info
About Woburn Toyota

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
rav4
8/30/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I'VE BEEN SERVICING MY CARS @ WOBURN TOYOTA FOR YEARS.JOHN RUSSO HAS BEEN THERE EVERY TIME AND IS VERY WILLING TO HELP AND TAKES HIS JOB SERIOUSLY.... I JUST RECENTLY WAS IN THE SERVICE CENTER KNOWING I HAD A NAIL IN MY LEFT REAR TIRE TO HAVE IT REPAIRED.. HE WASN'T SURE IF IT COULD BE PATCHED SO HE LOOKED INTO MY COVERAGE BECAUSE I BELIEVED I WAS COVERED IN THE EVENT I NEEDED A NEW TIRE WHICH ENDED UP BEING THE CASE AND I WAS COVERED UNDER THE PLAN. THANKS AGAIN FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND EXCELLENT SERVICE!

RC
8/29/2016

"Excellent Service - Excellent Car!"

I had a wonderful experience at Toyota Woburn. After leaving the dealership, I felt like I had all the information I needed to make an informed decision about my next car. I also was offered some amazing pricing options. I had the opportunity to work with Sergei Orlov in finding the right vehicle for me. Sergei made me feel at ease by giving me the best options for my desired car features and price point. He was fast, efficient and thorough, and I was able to get my vehicle on the road soon after our meeting. When signing the closing paperwork, I worked with George Akhpatelov and I again had amazing treatment. George was able to explain all parts of my contract as questions arose. His service was excellent and I never felt as though I was just trying to be sold something, as I have felt at other deanships in the past. I would absolutely recommend Woburn Toyota to anyone looking to buy or lease a car. Everyone I encountered at the office was top notch. If you want a dealership with down to earth and knowledgeable reps (such as I had) this is your place.

George Akhpatelov

Rating Woburn
8/23/2016

"Great service experience "

I've been with Woburn Toyota for a very long time and mostly John Russo was my service advisor through 2 Toyota cars I owned. He has always been and is very polite, attentive and provides great detail on all questions and problems. A great experience all throughout the years and my most recent visit this week was no exception. Thank you!

Burt36
8/16/2016

"15,000 mi service fast & efficient"

15,000 mi. Corolla service with John Russo was excellent - fast, efficient and easily understandable. It's been a pleasure buying at Woburn Toyota and at being serviced there.

john990
8/08/2016

"John Russo"

John Russo is my service advisor, he was thorough, polite and efficient . The work on my Toyota Sienna was done excellent. I would advise others to service their vehicle at Woburn Toyota.

Dee K.
8/06/2016

"this dealership is so great "

Dear Rich A., Rich D., and Diana, also, I am so thrilled with our service at your Dealer. As you know, my daughter broke down near your place and the tow driver said it was her alternator. We asked for the nearest Dealer, and they said, you. We use Bernie Geddry for parts and service and Bernardi Toyota in Framingham for our Toyotas, and have done so for twenty years. Bernie and Margie are our friends and neighbors and they spoke very highly of you and your Dealership. You did a complete diagnostics on the vehicle, tested the battery, alternator, the works, plus driving it, running it, and even letting it sit overnight and starting it in the a.m. to make sure that it did not stall or exhibit any operating issues. When we picked up, you charged us $0.00!!! I know the diagnostics are at least $189., plus all the time and effort you spent. I am floored by your excellent service and attention to my vehicle. I will tell all friends and neighbors to look you folks up when they need help with their cars. Many thanks, Diedre and Lauren Kress

taco121
7/30/2016

"Fast & QuickSservice!"

Came in for y 30K maintenance. Fast excellent and courteous service!! My truck was ready before the promised time. John explained the service before and after it was completed.

dconner
7/27/2016

"Service experience with Woburn Toyota"

I have had a Toyota for many years. I have always used the dealer for service because I have found them to be reliable and honest. I know all dealerships are not like that. I recently had a routine servicing done and unfortunately I also had to have my brakes added to that but that is one of the reasons I go there, they keep track of all of that. One time I was told I would need brakes pretty soon and when I brought the car in for brakes I was told I really didn't need them. Another dealership would have just replaced them, how would I know. I feel confident that they will help me keep my car in good condition. I worked with Cliff LeGrand and he kept me informed throughout the day and then double checked what time the shuttle needed to arrive at my work to bring me back to the dealership.

jllepore
7/23/2016

"Excellent Service"

Stephen Roberts was excellent. I am very pleased with the attention and time he took to explain everything my car needed and what things could wait until the next oil change. He gets an A+ from me.

speterson
7/23/2016

"regular service maintenance"

Ken Mello set up my regular maintenance quickly and efficiently. He went above the norm to make sure that my service was quick and easy and that I would not have to sit around for long. Very professional! Great service from him!

Reviews of John Russo