Woburn Toyota

Abdou Ouhaj, Sales person, Woburn Toyota

Abdou Ouhaj

Sales person

February 25, 2017

"A very well organized, friendly, and professional dealership"

- dachiefmizzy

I will start off by saying Woburn Toyota is an excellent place to purchase a vehicle. I was searching for a used Acura RDX online, and saw advertised on Autolist that Woburn Toyota had one in their inventory that may fit within our budget. I initiated an online trade in appraisal for my Honda Odyssey and was contacted shortly after. I spoke with Jackie, who was extremely polite and very knowledgeable about our inquire and she set up an appointment for me. I arrived and was greeted instantly when I pulled into the parking lot. The staff member advised us where to park for our appointment. We noticed the RDX was already parked in a spot outside, took a peek at it, and we walked in. Which is a big bonus for me, I hate looking at a car on a dealers lot and sales people hunt you down. Once we walked in, my wife and I were greeted by a staff member and we advised we had an appointment to look at the RDX. He introduced us to Ernest. Ernest was extremely helpful and showed us the vehicle he brought out for us earlier. He was very knowledgeable, and was not your average "buy this car now because of so and so", type of sales guy. He was very relaxed, he acknowledged some of my findings in regards to the vehicle, he knew I had researched this vehicle and didn't poke out the many bells and whistles like most sales guys do. We then took it out for a test drive. After the test drive we talked numbers, and the entire time I felt comfortable being honest with Ernest. He was a very relaxed sales person, very honest with me as well, this was definitely not your average stressful number talk. Mind you I was very pushy on getting to a certain price point, and Ernest dealt with the transaction very professionally and we ended up making a deal. I was greeted by the Sales manager afterwards and was even giving a free oil change when the time comes. I believe his name was Jeremy, I apologize if I'm incorrect it was a long day at work prior. We are practically neighbors which is a funny coincidence, we talked about our trade in appraisal and I am very happy with the deal he came up with, which is a first in my lifetime of car shopping for me, for once I don't feel like I was cheated. Overall Woburn Toyota will be my go to place from now on when I need a new or used vehicle. They have a great selection of used and new vehicles, and I encountered no one with an attitude, I don't understand some of the other reviewers, I've seen more customers than staff, this place was booming when we arrived, and it was all handled quickly, efficiently, and friendly. I will definitely be back again.

February 18, 2017

"Excellence"

- paixao01

We just stopped to check prices at this store and George such a good guy helped us to find exactelly what we were looking for. We already recommending your store to other people because we find the best price for a great service. 100 % and plus to this place and to this sales person

February 17, 2017

"Didn't expect to drive home in a brand new car! "

- d&ajimenez

My fiancé and I went into the dealership, not expecting to come out with a brand new 2017 Toyota Corolla. We went in there after receiving an offer from his credit card company, so we thought, why not try it? Went in there hoping to get a used RAV4 and were surprised with the offer we received about the brand new Corolla. Our dealer, Chris, was very helpful - he even gave us the color we wanted and drove the vehicle to the dealership from storage for us. George was also very helpful with us! He was able to get us a first time buyer deal and granted us a 5/6 year warranty/mechanical & roadside services. This was so perfect for us. We thanked both George and Chris very much for their assistance. We drove off of the lot that same day in our brand new car and I have to say that we are very appreciative and very grateful for this chance they've given us. I highly recommend them for their fantastic service. They put you first and will try to work with you.

2016 Toyota Avalon

2016 Toyota Camry

2016 Toyota Avalon

2016 Toyota Camry

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!