Woburn Toyota

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Info
About Woburn Toyota

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
Cdp
9/26/2016

"Needed air in tires, quick and easy "

John was very friendly and got my car serviced extremely fast with no problems or hold ups, thank you!I came in with no appointment and was out within 15 minutes!

trudlas8
9/25/2016

"Personable and Interested"

Today, my new car, Camry XLE had its 5 month service at Toyota Express. John Russo answered all my questions regarding my new car and explained what today's service would entail. He assisted me in purchasing and installing weather tech mats for my car as well as setting me up with the correct touch up paint. I appreciated his kindness and personal service.

Rating Woburn
9/24/2016

"Great service"

Always a pleasant experience servicing my car at Toyota Express and John Russo is always my preferred service advisor as he is friendly, polite and explains carefully the status of my car and what needs to be done and when to have it run properly. Thank you John!

Wakefield2011
9/16/2016

"Excellent and satisfactory service and experience"

I have always brought my Toyota Camry car to Woburn Toyota for service since we moved to Massachusetts in 2010, Their service on my car has really been fantastic. I'll go nowhere else for service. It's the place where I'll go for all my service needs.

Cliff LeGrand

Martha
9/07/2016

"Robert Fahey - a different kind of car sales person."

I have been purchasing Toyota's @ Woburn Toyota since 1982, my last three transactions with Robert Fahey (since 2003). I love Robert's no nonsense way of doing business, he listens to what you are looking for and makes sound recommendations. I have never been pressured to purchase any add-on's, and the transactions have gone smoothly from start to delivery. I have recommended Robert to family and friends, and they were just as happy. Update - just picked up my new 2016 Camry XLE, so now I've completed 4 transactions with Robert. Once again, Robert was patient with me as I tested different vehicles, went over all the different lease costs associated with the cars I was considering. All said and done, I was delivered a top of a line car, plates, sticker and a full tank of gas. A satisfied customer!

Apoptosis24
9/07/2016

"Always Awesome! "

Anytime I go into Woburn Toyota I always get the best service. From leasing my Corolla almost a year ago, to the Toyota Care free maintenance in their service department, all the employees shine! Everyone is polite, knowledgable, and super friendly. P.S. They always have cakes and coffee available while you wait!

zciampolillo
9/02/2016

"Excellent"

Woburn Toyota has been great to me. My family and I have bought several cars from them. The sales team really knows how to treat a customer, as long as the service department. Woburn Toyota will always have my business and my recommendations to other friends and family.

pray22
9/01/2016

"John Russo was Fantastic! He gets an A+++."

I've leased 3 Toyota's. Whenever i get my RAV4 serviced at Woburn Toyota, John and his team are always upbeat and polite. They really make it nice for the customer's and create a happy atmosphere. I was the last appointment (7pm) of the day, and John was still smiling and being a team player! Thank you John and team. I plan on getting my next lease at Woburn Toyota in the Fall/2016.

rav4
8/30/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I'VE BEEN SERVICING MY CARS @ WOBURN TOYOTA FOR YEARS.JOHN RUSSO HAS BEEN THERE EVERY TIME AND IS VERY WILLING TO HELP AND TAKES HIS JOB SERIOUSLY.... I JUST RECENTLY WAS IN THE SERVICE CENTER KNOWING I HAD A NAIL IN MY LEFT REAR TIRE TO HAVE IT REPAIRED.. HE WASN'T SURE IF IT COULD BE PATCHED SO HE LOOKED INTO MY COVERAGE BECAUSE I BELIEVED I WAS COVERED IN THE EVENT I NEEDED A NEW TIRE WHICH ENDED UP BEING THE CASE AND I WAS COVERED UNDER THE PLAN. THANKS AGAIN FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND EXCELLENT SERVICE!

RC
8/29/2016

"Excellent Service - Excellent Car!"

I had a wonderful experience at Toyota Woburn. After leaving the dealership, I felt like I had all the information I needed to make an informed decision about my next car. I also was offered some amazing pricing options. I had the opportunity to work with Sergei Orlov in finding the right vehicle for me. Sergei made me feel at ease by giving me the best options for my desired car features and price point. He was fast, efficient and thorough, and I was able to get my vehicle on the road soon after our meeting. When signing the closing paperwork, I worked with George Akhpatelov and I again had amazing treatment. George was able to explain all parts of my contract as questions arose. His service was excellent and I never felt as though I was just trying to be sold something, as I have felt at other deanships in the past. I would absolutely recommend Woburn Toyota to anyone looking to buy or lease a car. Everyone I encountered at the office was top notch. If you want a dealership with down to earth and knowledgeable reps (such as I had) this is your place.

George Akhpatelov