Wolfchase Honda

Wolfchase Honda

Call
Wolfchase Honda Info
About Wolfchase Honda

Wolfchase Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. We have been family owned and operated for over 20 years now. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. For assistance, please contact us Toll FREE at 800-591-6019 or direct at 901-255-3777 or you can contact our Internet Sales Manager, Glenda Gray, at 901-255-3757 or Michelle Dorris at 901-255-3775 or via email: wolfchasehonda@leads.gs.reyrey.com. All prices include all applicable rebates and incentives. Prices and inventory subject to change. For our best selection of New and or Pre-owned Honda automobiles, come to Wolfchase Honda in Bartlett / Memphis, Tennessee. We specialize in Hondas and Pre-owned Autos including used 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and new 2012 models. We offer a great selection of cars, trucks, vans and SUVS including but not limited to Honda Fit, Civic, Accord, Accord Crosstour, CR-V, Pilot, CR-Z, Insight, Ridgeline and Odyssey. We also offer great Service with Certified, Trained Honda Technicians, a great selection and great values. At Wolfchase Honda we want every customer to feel as though they got their best deal. Getting a great deal also means better value on your trade in. At Wolfchase Honda’s website, you can search vehicles, compare vehicles, build your new car, get a quote on a new or preowned vehicle, schedule a service appointment, schedule a test drive, value your trade, pull a free carfax report on preowned vehicles and much more. You can also find special incentive offers and service coupons and offers. You can order Honda parts and accessories for your Honda as well. All the information you need is right here, 24 hours a day, seven days

About Wolfchase Honda

Saturday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

kwheler1
9/21/2014

"we did not have a great experience. "

james was a great salesman. But other than that what can be said when the dealership will file a defamation of character suit against you if you tell the truth.

Wolfchase Honda responded to this review

October 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are truly sorry that we were unable to come to an agreement after presenting you with every possible solution that we can offer. We empathize with your situation and hope you are able to find resolution for your issue. If we can assist you with any other matters, please contact me directly. Youmni Hamami General Manager 255-3733

Jpphlp2
6/04/2014

"Awesome"

The entire purchase experience was great. Young Lee truly took the time to identify my needs and was very helpful throughout the purchase process. He was very thorough and took the time to show me all of the features of the car. I have had the car for about two months and it has also been great. I am very satisfied with the level of service before, during and after the purchase process and the car itself.

Kittyboys
1/31/2014

"Great service and even better resolution to our..."

Great service and even better resolution to our disagreement. Mr Jones stepped up and handled the issue and made sure I was satisfied. That's all you can ask for in business. If you disagree on something then work it out amicably.

Tim Lowery and Abdul Jones

dkrrudolph
12/26/2013

"I purchased a 2012 Honda accord 3 months ago. I had a..."

I purchased a 2012 Honda accord 3 months ago. I had a terrible experience with salesman Ali. From the min I walked in I felt rushed, right away wanted the keys to my vehicle to look at it before ever looking at the one I had called about. when we finally went for a test drive he did not demonstrate or tell me anything about the car. I actually sold the car to myself. afterwards he left without asking me anything and came back with a stack of papers to sign. No discussion of sales price, financing, taxes, nothing. I told him I wanted to discuss the price of the car, I already had my own financing and I would be paying my taxes not having it in with the loan. they had to redo the papers twice. They would only come down $200 off the original price and really didn't give me what my pilot was worth for trade in. I waited forever while they were supposedly cleaning the car. when they finally brought the car around it was clean on the outside but the inside hadn't been touched. Leather seats still dirty, scuff marks on the side of the door, drink spills around the console. They did give me vouchers to use for free oil changes, car washes etc. which are useless to me since I live in Arkansas and will not be driving to tn just for that. by the time I was on my way home I was upset and just ready to get out of there. I did send an email to the dealership telling them of my terrible experience and how they need to work on their customer service if they expected to keep any customers. I know for sure I would not recommend them to anyone and I would never go back to buy another car. If I buy another one I will go to Honda in Conway ark where I got my pilot. they didn't charge the $499 document fee that wolfchase did.

Ali Pirani

lmvangrouw
10/29/2013

"I signed a lease this weekend on a 2014 Honda CR-V and I..."

I signed a lease this weekend on a 2014 Honda CR-V and I love the car. The overall process of test driving, selecting a car and signing paperwork was pretty painless. I thought the staff was very friendly and helpful with all of my questions. I have not been for any servicing, so I cannot speak to the service department. However, when I signed my lease I was introduced to the service department and felt like I was being taken care of. My brother has also purchased a car from Wolfchase Honda and is pleased. Overall very happy.

PWentworth
10/27/2013

"Wolfchase Honda did a fantastic job helping me but my..."

Wolfchase Honda did a fantastic job helping me but my first brand new car. They were extremely friendly. They made buying a car extremely easy and fun. I will definitely go back there when I am ready to buy my next car!

Beetlegirl_2004
7/20/2013

"Upon entering the dealership I was never communicated..."

Upon entering the dealership I was never communicated with. I sat down at a desk and was handed paperwork to fill out. He came and took the paperwork and then after an hour came back and said everything's fine I'm just gonna take your new truck back to be cleaned up. No discussion on payments term rate. NOTHING. When I left there I was in tears. I was told that he would call me the next day to finalize everything. No call nothing. I had to chase him down for info. Needless to say I would walk before I would ever enter this dealership again. They need to spend less time on commercials and more time on their people skills. All I can say is DONT GO THERE TO GET A DRINK OF WATER MUCH LESS A CAR.

Reggie Williams

cissy
10/25/2012

"I went to their store to buy Honda Odyssey, and Brain,..."

I went to their store to buy Honda Odyssey, and Brain, the sales guy, showed me the only one they had, the ex model, higher than lx, the basic model. He offered me the price 28000 and it was late and my baby was unhappy. So I left and said I would come back on Sunday. When I went back on Sunday, we negotiated the price, Brain wrote 27500 to me and I asked a lower price. He backed to his manager and talked more than half hour. When he came back again, can you imagine what happened? He showed me a new price chart with the price of 29000. He said that now it was the price. I argued it and also talked with his manager. I did confirm that the ridiculous price came from his manager. He said because I didn't accept the previous price of 28000 on Saturday, so that offer was expired. And for today, 27500, Brain wrote in front of me, he said that Brain was not the guy for the price, and the figure is Brain wrote out to know how much I wanted to pay. So horrible! Leave them away! I bought my car later at other deal's office.

Manager

hopethisis4u
9/16/2012

"A couple of weeks ago I called Wolfchase Honda in..."

A couple of weeks ago I called Wolfchase Honda in Bartlett Tennessee, which is a suburb of Memphis Tennessee. They are located on Germantown Road. I inquired about buying 4 brand new Michelin Tires and asked if they had the LTX M/S in stock and the service writer said yes. They beat others peoples prices so I went there. The service writer said it would only take 1 1/2 hours to complete. I had told the service writer I could get them bought and installed at Costco for a lot cheaper and his response was that it was not the same quality Michelin tire at Costco as this one, so I paid more and bought the ones at Wolfchase Honda. This was at 11:45 A.M. and that was fine because I had to be at the vet no later than 3:00 P.M. to pick up my dog or it would cost me another $68.00...After the tires were put on and the front the car aligned the service writer told me the car was pulling to the right and it would take a little longer. They took the brand new Michelin and the front right and switched it with the back right then the car drove fine. Point being if the tire was making the car pull to the right, then the belts were probably bad in the new tire and they should have replaced the tire, not to mention they charged me about $40 more than the service writer told me and I didn't get out of there until 3:15 P.M. so it cost me another $68 at the vet. Instead of replacing my tire, the service writer said I had road hazard and bring it back if something went wrong. Well "DUH", because something was already wrong. I left there really upset. They called me later I ended up back at Wolfchase Honda and got a new tire a few days later?. They refunded me the $40 they over charged me but not the $68?. I paid over $1100:.00 for everything!. Now yesterday I was at Costco and for the heck of it walked in to the tire department and told them what happened at Wolfchase Honda and how the service writer told me the Michelin quality of tire at Costco was not as good as the one at Wolfchase Honda:. The tire manager at Costco said the Michelin LTX M/S at Costco was the exact same tire/. So now I am really mad, because not only did they cheat me out of $68, but now they have cheated me out of an additional $300 more I could have saved getting the tires at Costco/. Do not do business with Wolfchase Honda;. I will continue to spread all over the Internet what Wolfchase Honda did to me.

Mike Snell

MayaL
8/22/2012

"Please avoid this service department by all means. The..."

Please avoid this service department by all means. The service reps. and managers do not reutrn phone calls, even if you schedule an appointment, promised times will come and go several times over, and the waiting area chairs and carpet are filthy. While waiting, I overheard several other customers complaining about the same issues. When a concern is brought to the attention of management, they are blown off as no big deal. Your time and hard earned money are much better spent elsewhere.

Abdul