Wolfchase Honda

Music City Honda

Honda of Murfreesboro

Sahoo
8/07/2016

"Sales Manager Wasted my Day"

Went to buy a used Honda Accord.... Finalized the deal.... When I asked for financing outside them... Got a very bad response/behaviour from the sales manager.... Spent around 5 hours and His behavior was pathetic during the time I spent... (May be due to I have asked for a discount on the quoted price!!)... I will never go to make any buying from Wofchase Honda and NOT Recommend anyone to go there for a vehicle purchase... Wasted my entire day due to the Sales Manager...🤔🤔

Happycustomer
4/20/2016

"Excellent Sales and Finance"

We bought our second Honda from Wolfchase this past October. The process was painless and easy and very streamlined. While my salesman Greg King took me for a test drive of my new Pilot, my finance guru, Ashley Taylor, worked my deal. When I got back from my test drive my deal was ready for review and signature. This was top notch and excellent service. I won't be buying anywhere else for my Honda needs.

Ashley Taylor, Greg King

A. Crawford
1/31/2016

"Janice S. Miller is wonderful"

I am giving Janice Miller 5 Stars for her knowledge, patience, and all around customer service! Needed a car all of a sudden when my daughter's car stopped working. She listened to my wants, needs and budget and before I knew it we had narrowed it down to the perfect car. Janice was very professional and was never pushy being a woman going in to purchase a car I was worried but working with Janice was my best car buying experience ever! Will recommend to family and friends.

Kevbo
1/29/2016

"This was the easiest car purchase experience I have ever had"

I wanted to purchase my civic off lease, but after seeing the new ones I decided to get one. Scott Alexander assisted me and it was the best experience I have ever had.

Terence Williams, Scott Alexander

Frank.D
1/26/2016

"Great dealerships!"

My name is Frank and I went to this dealership to find a good, reliable used car. I found what I was looking for, thanks to a car saleman name Keron Williams. He did a great job getting me in and out, time was well spent.

Keron Williams

glester
1/19/2016

"Very Good Service"

Had a great experience with salesman Dominick Tompkins. He was very attentive and took care of us. He followed through on most everything he said. I would definitley recommend dealing with him when you are car shopping. Wait time for finance office was a little longer than we acceptable, but all in all a good buying experience.

Dominick Tompkins

SLewis
1/15/2016

"The best sales lady ever; Janice Miller"

I can't begin to express the gratitude for my moms sales lady rep Janice Miller. She went above and beyond and that speaks major volume for us. She's definitely a major asset to Wolfchase and If only more car lots had a person like her, the buying car world will always prosper w customers.

January 15, 2016

On behalf of all of us at Wolfchase Honda, I'd like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership. We are thrilled to hear that you and your Mother enjoyed your most recent experience with us and we will be sharing your feedback with our sales team. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

scottyb1106

"Great service!"

I bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue as a surprise for my wife's birthday. My salesman was Joe Daher, and he really went above and beyond helping me to narrow down my choices. She was absolutely thrilled with it. I highly recommend going to see Joe if you're in the market for a car!

Joe Daher

January 15, 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It's great to hear we earned a 5 star rating during your recent experience with us. It's also great to know that you recommend us to your family ad friends. We couldn't ask for better feedback and we thank you for taking the time to share it. We're so happy to hear your wife loves the Rogue and we look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.

ttypist2

"Excellent Service"

I wanted to extend my sincerest thanks to Janice Miller and the finance team at Wolfchase Honda for their hard work and dedication in my car search. It was the most seamless experience ever. I usually dread car shopping but was happily surprised at the ease of looking and the elimination of pressure sales. Janice was superb in her knowledge of the auto industry and was able to recommend a great car for me.

January 15, 2016

We're so glad that Janice was able to address your purchasing needs and assist you in getting the vehicle that met your specifications. Janice is a valued member of our Sales Team and I will pass your comments along to her. We truly appreciate you choosing Wolfchase Honda, as we realize you have many different dealers to choose from. Thank you for the positive comments and for taking the time to post a review. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

kristie.mitchell
10/30/2015

"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!"

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM WOLFCHASE HONDA. THE FINANCE MANAGER ASHLEY TAYLOR DID SUCH AN AMAZING JOB MAKING SURE MY DEAL WENT AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE!!!! HER CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS SOMEONE COULD HAVE OUT OF A DEALERSHIP!!!! IT WAS THE MOST EFFICIENT TRANSACTION I HAVE EVER HAD BUYING A VEHICLE!!!! THE SALES PERSON BRIAN SMITH MADE SURE I WAS HAPPY WITH THE VEHICLE AND WHEN I TOLD HIM WHAT I WANTED HE MADE SURE HE PICKED OUT THE PERFECT VEHICLE TO SUIT MY TASTE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD THE SALES MANAGER TERENCE WILLIAMS HELPED TRANSITION ME TO THE FINANCIAL MANAGER AND FOLLOWED UP WITH ME. I RECEIVED SUCH ATTENTIVE CARE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP AND FOR ANYONE WHO HAS PURCHASED A VEHICLE WITH HONDA, THIS LOCATION TAKES THE CAKE!!!! THEY'RE TRULY AMAZING!!!!

Terence Williams