Wolfchase Honda

2982 N Germantown Rd,
Bartlett, Tennessee 38133
Wolfchase Honda Info
About Wolfchase Honda

Wolfchase Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. We have been family owned and operated for over 20 years now. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. For assistance, please contact us Toll FREE at 800-591-6019 or direct at 901-255-3777 or you can contact our Internet Sales Manager, Glenda Gray, at 901-255-3757 or Michelle Dorris at 901-255-3775 or via email: wolfchasehonda@leads.gs.reyrey.com. All prices include all applicable rebates and incentives. Prices and inventory subject to change. For our best selection of New and or Pre-owned Honda automobiles, come to Wolfchase Honda in Bartlett / Memphis, Tennessee. We specialize in Hondas and Pre-owned Autos including used 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and new 2012 models. We offer a great selection of cars, trucks, vans and SUVS including but not limited to Honda Fit, Civic, Accord, Accord Crosstour, CR-V, Pilot, CR-Z, Insight, Ridgeline and Odyssey. We also offer great Service with Certified, Trained Honda Technicians, a great selection and great values. At Wolfchase Honda we want every customer to feel as though they got their best deal. Getting a great deal also means better value on your trade in. At Wolfchase Honda’s website, you can search vehicles, compare vehicles, build your new car, get a quote on a new or preowned vehicle, schedule a service appointment, schedule a test drive, value your trade, pull a free carfax report on preowned vehicles and much more. You can also find special incentive offers and service coupons and offers. You can order Honda parts and accessories for your Honda as well. All the information you need is right here, 24 hours a day, seven days

About Wolfchase Honda

Saturday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

honda
4/15/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

Malik Hamud was such a nice sales person he helped us get a van that we liked in 2 hours top. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Malik Hamud

ashley26
4/01/2015

"Excellent Service and Staff"

I bought a brand new 2013 Honda Accord 2 years ago from Wolfchase Honda and each encounter has been excellent! My salesman was super easy to work with, very accommodating and extremely professional. When we hit a bump with financing, the Finance Mgr went out of his way to get us where we needed to be. Each time I visit the service dept, the staff is always helpful and seemingly honest. I love my Accord and will purchase future Hondas from Wolfchase !

memphistiger
2/23/2015

"Referral fee for $100 resolved to satisfaction of customer"

Purchasing the new 2015 Honda CRV Touring was great. The only issue is customer service followup for a promised $100 referral fee that the dealership has not honored yet. Purchase was back on Nov. 2014 and it's now Feb 2015. Multiple emails with history and calls have been to no avail to the sales rep and manager. I was finally contacted by Honda management and the $100 referral check was finally sent. I definitely appreciated the great follow up.

Wolfchase Honda responded to this review

March 16, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Wolfchase Honda. I’m glad to hear you had a great buying experience and would like to thank you for pointing out your referral issue. Our entire staff strives to provide 100% customer satisfaction and I’m happy we were able to rectify the situation. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Youmni Hamami General Manager

kwheler1
9/21/2014

"we did not have a great experience. "

james was a great salesman. But other than that what can be said when the dealership will file a defamation of character suit against you if you tell the truth.

Wolfchase Honda responded to this review

October 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are truly sorry that we were unable to come to an agreement after presenting you with every possible solution that we can offer. We empathize with your situation and hope you are able to find resolution for your issue. If we can assist you with any other matters, please contact me directly. Youmni Hamami General Manager 255-3733

Jpphlp2
6/04/2014

"Awesome"

The entire purchase experience was great. Young Lee truly took the time to identify my needs and was very helpful throughout the purchase process. He was very thorough and took the time to show me all of the features of the car. I have had the car for about two months and it has also been great. I am very satisfied with the level of service before, during and after the purchase process and the car itself.

Kittyboys
1/31/2014

"Great service and even better resolution to our..."

Great service and even better resolution to our disagreement. Mr Jones stepped up and handled the issue and made sure I was satisfied. That's all you can ask for in business. If you disagree on something then work it out amicably.

Tim Lowery and Abdul Jones

dkrrudolph
12/26/2013

"I purchased a 2012 Honda accord 3 months ago. I had a..."

I purchased a 2012 Honda accord 3 months ago. I had a terrible experience with salesman Ali. From the min I walked in I felt rushed, right away wanted the keys to my vehicle to look at it before ever looking at the one I had called about. when we finally went for a test drive he did not demonstrate or tell me anything about the car. I actually sold the car to myself. afterwards he left without asking me anything and came back with a stack of papers to sign. No discussion of sales price, financing, taxes, nothing. I told him I wanted to discuss the price of the car, I already had my own financing and I would be paying my taxes not having it in with the loan. they had to redo the papers twice. They would only come down $200 off the original price and really didn't give me what my pilot was worth for trade in. I waited forever while they were supposedly cleaning the car. when they finally brought the car around it was clean on the outside but the inside hadn't been touched. Leather seats still dirty, scuff marks on the side of the door, drink spills around the console. They did give me vouchers to use for free oil changes, car washes etc. which are useless to me since I live in Arkansas and will not be driving to tn just for that. by the time I was on my way home I was upset and just ready to get out of there. I did send an email to the dealership telling them of my terrible experience and how they need to work on their customer service if they expected to keep any customers. I know for sure I would not recommend them to anyone and I would never go back to buy another car. If I buy another one I will go to Honda in Conway ark where I got my pilot. they didn't charge the $499 document fee that wolfchase did.

Ali Pirani

lmvangrouw
10/29/2013

"I signed a lease this weekend on a 2014 Honda CR-V and I..."

I signed a lease this weekend on a 2014 Honda CR-V and I love the car. The overall process of test driving, selecting a car and signing paperwork was pretty painless. I thought the staff was very friendly and helpful with all of my questions. I have not been for any servicing, so I cannot speak to the service department. However, when I signed my lease I was introduced to the service department and felt like I was being taken care of. My brother has also purchased a car from Wolfchase Honda and is pleased. Overall very happy.

PWentworth
10/27/2013

"Wolfchase Honda did a fantastic job helping me but my..."

Wolfchase Honda did a fantastic job helping me but my first brand new car. They were extremely friendly. They made buying a car extremely easy and fun. I will definitely go back there when I am ready to buy my next car!

Beetlegirl_2004
7/20/2013

"Upon entering the dealership I was never communicated..."

Upon entering the dealership I was never communicated with. I sat down at a desk and was handed paperwork to fill out. He came and took the paperwork and then after an hour came back and said everything's fine I'm just gonna take your new truck back to be cleaned up. No discussion on payments term rate. NOTHING. When I left there I was in tears. I was told that he would call me the next day to finalize everything. No call nothing. I had to chase him down for info. Needless to say I would walk before I would ever enter this dealership again. They need to spend less time on commercials and more time on their people skills. All I can say is DONT GO THERE TO GET A DRINK OF WATER MUCH LESS A CAR.

Reggie Williams