Wolfchase Honda

2982 N Germantown Rd,
Bartlett, Tennessee 38133
Wolfchase Honda Info
About Wolfchase Honda

Wolfchase Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. We have been family owned and operated for over 20 years now. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. For assistance, please contact us Toll FREE at 800-591-6019 or direct at 901-255-3777 or you can contact our Internet Sales Manager, Glenda Gray, at 901-255-3757 or Michelle Dorris at 901-255-3775 or via email: wolfchasehonda@leads.gs.reyrey.com. All prices include all applicable rebates and incentives. Prices and inventory subject to change. For our best selection of New and or Pre-owned Honda automobiles, come to Wolfchase Honda in Bartlett / Memphis, Tennessee. We specialize in Hondas and Pre-owned Autos including used 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and new 2012 models. We offer a great selection of cars, trucks, vans and SUVS including but not limited to Honda Fit, Civic, Accord, Accord Crosstour, CR-V, Pilot, CR-Z, Insight, Ridgeline and Odyssey. We also offer great Service with Certified, Trained Honda Technicians, a great selection and great values. At Wolfchase Honda we want every customer to feel as though they got their best deal. Getting a great deal also means better value on your trade in. At Wolfchase Honda’s website, you can search vehicles, compare vehicles, build your new car, get a quote on a new or preowned vehicle, schedule a service appointment, schedule a test drive, value your trade, pull a free carfax report on preowned vehicles and much more. You can also find special incentive offers and service coupons and offers. You can order Honda parts and accessories for your Honda as well. All the information you need is right here, 24 hours a day, seven days

About Wolfchase Honda

Saturday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Shail
7/17/2015

"Wolfchase Honda memphis refused to sell Car agreed price "

I got a quotation from this Wolfchase Honda for the Accord Car on 7Th of July , I went there long way to see the car and taken test Drive , after when i Asked the Delar to Fax the Sales agreement to bank they refused to do do ,its really wasted my team and the Bank time.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback on your experience with our staff at Wolfchase Honda. We are able to offer special pricing on our vehicles from time to time, but these special prices can be available for a limited time only. In your case the special price was no longer being offered at the time you wished to buy. We are sorry this has caused an inconvenience for you.

Renee
6/18/2015

"It was great I really enjoyed the crew. Wonderful"

Thanks for the new wheels. The team made me feel like family. Yes im willing to SHOUT OUT about you guys at WOLFCHASE HONDA YES

Sampson901
5/14/2015

"Outstanding service and quality vehicle"

I was looking for a new car to replace my old one and had heard that honda's were the best way to go. Went to the Wolfchase Honda dealership and was immediately helped by a good man, Mailk Hamud, who helped me find exactly what I was looking for within my budget. He went over the top to make the best deal possible for me. Very happy with the whole experience!

72 Boo
5/12/2015

"Disable Car Alarm 07 Accord & Many Thanks!"

Alarm would not stop as the car ran. Skylar made the fix easy over the phone. The problem was resolved before my son got home.

Elvis Ghaw
5/11/2015

"It's a Total Satisfaction!"

I went there on 5/9/2015 for oil change on my '12 Accord; their staffs were friendly, and the job was done within reasonable time. I live in NY, and I was able to visited this dealership because of my trip to Memphis. I'll definitely go back to them if I have chance.

Dexter Alexander, Service Advisor

May 11, 2015

We are very happy to hear that Dexter Alexander was able to provide you with a great service experience. Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us for service and we hope to see you again soon.

TheFacts
5/11/2015

"It takes Listening"

Had a problem recently that needed the ear of the General Manager Youmni Hamami. We discussed the problem and it was resolved in a timely manner of which I appreciate his attention.

Youmni Hamami

May 11, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are glad that your issue was resolved and that you are satisfied with your experience. If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

honda
4/15/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

Malik Hamud was such a nice sales person he helped us get a van that we liked in 2 hours top. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Malik Hamud

May 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are glad to hear that Malik was able to provide you with the excellent experience that we strive to provide all of our customers.

ashley26
4/01/2015

"Excellent Service and Staff"

I bought a brand new 2013 Honda Accord 2 years ago from Wolfchase Honda and each encounter has been excellent! My salesman was super easy to work with, very accommodating and extremely professional. When we hit a bump with financing, the Finance Mgr went out of his way to get us where we needed to be. Each time I visit the service dept, the staff is always helpful and seemingly honest. I love my Accord and will purchase future Hondas from Wolfchase !

memphistiger
2/23/2015

"Referral fee for $100 resolved to satisfaction of customer"

Purchasing the new 2015 Honda CRV Touring was great. The only issue is customer service followup for a promised $100 referral fee that the dealership has not honored yet. Purchase was back on Nov. 2014 and it's now Feb 2015. Multiple emails with history and calls have been to no avail to the sales rep and manager. I was finally contacted by Honda management and the $100 referral check was finally sent. I definitely appreciated the great follow up.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Wolfchase Honda. I’m glad to hear you had a great buying experience and would like to thank you for pointing out your referral issue. Our entire staff strives to provide 100% customer satisfaction and I’m happy we were able to rectify the situation. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Youmni Hamami General Manager

kwheler1
9/21/2014

"we did not have a great experience. "

james was a great salesman. But other than that what can be said when the dealership will file a defamation of character suit against you if you tell the truth.

October 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are truly sorry that we were unable to come to an agreement after presenting you with every possible solution that we can offer. We empathize with your situation and hope you are able to find resolution for your issue. If we can assist you with any other matters, please contact me directly. Youmni Hamami General Manager 255-3733

Reviews of Lea Lawrence