Read Reviews World Car Nissan

32 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

World Car Nissan

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of World Car Nissan

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Exceptional Customer Service!!!"

adromgoo
7/16/2014 10:49:19 PM

Donnelle Wilson
Christopher Delgado and Gabby

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

My experience with World Car Nissan was exceptional. I had just been through a car accident and was looking for another car. Everyone I was in contact with was highly professional.My first contact was with Gabby, she was so energetic and sweet she made me feel very comfortable. Gabby setup a visit for me and even had someone pick me up since I didn't have a car due to my accident. Donnelle Wilson my sales consultant, he picked me up and right away made me feel comfortable. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, he was patient in letting me take my time in selecting my new car and I made a new friend in him. I would also like to acknowledge Leon Reid for his hospitality and kindness. I would also like acknowledge Christopher Delgado for his patience and wonderful customer service while explaining the financial part of my experience. All in all I would like to thank everyone at World Car Nissan for the World class service I received. I will recommend World car to EVERYONE!

"Wonderful Dealership"

rstuart61
6/27/2014 3:11:50 PM

Jorge Andalon

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

Awesome experience. They are great. We bought a car after mother in law picked the color she wanted. Lol. JORGE was very patient and courteous.

Twitter
"Great staff Great dealership"

samuelstapp
5/27/2014 6:07:11 PM

Steven Gomez

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

If your looking to buy a Nissan go to World car Nissan. Ask for Steven Gomez. I purchased a 2013 Nissan Titan in December from World car Nissan. I don't have much spare time. My work schedule is erratic. Steven had the exact truck that we talked about waiting for me to test drive. After the drive I knew this was the truck for me. Still pressed for time the last thing I wanted was lengthy negotiations. What a surprise Steven and the sales manager made me a deal I could not refuse. NO haggling no arguing. The trade value offered was good on my trade in. The whole experience of buying at World Car Nissan was a pleasure. This May my wife and I went back to World Car Nissan and purchased a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. Steven was very helpful and patient with my wife. He worked with us until we found exactly what my wife wanted. The entire staff at World car Nissan was very helpful and friendly. I really feel like they go the extra mile.

"Would shop again!"

carolburn56
4/24/2014 11:12:43 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
William Johnson
Nick
Finance Dept.
Gary Mahoney
Leon Reid

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

I found my jeep online,called and set up a appointment to check it out. I have never been to a dealership that took such care of me. The staff was very friendly and attentive. They made sure I checked it out throughly. I did purchas it and even though I bought it as is for it was an '07 and had almost 100,000 miles on it, the dealership fixed the only 2 things I found wrong with the jeep. I was treated with the utmost respect. I have been very satisfied with my experience and would recommend World Car Nissan to anyone.

"10 out of 10"

AaronT0885
3/31/2014 12:58:54 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Kris
Wayne
Leon
Hamid

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

Kris was right on target matching me to the best car. The owner greeted me personally and clearly valued my business. WorldCarNissan customer for life!

Twitter
"I took my Veracruz in as some warning lights on the dash..."

Mrguido
3/27/2014 5:24:22 AM

Device department

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

I took my Veracruz in as some warning lights on the dash were coming on. They immediately took in it and diagnosed the issue. I needed new head gaskets and a new Alternator. I also inquired about other needed service and we worked it all out. 8 hours and $1800 dollars later all service was completed on my car and I was on my way. I have no complaints about the service or the price. I always feel like I get a fair deal from the experts at World Car Hyundai service.

Twitter
"These guys rock. Very friendly and right on time. ..."

pjbyrd
3/24/2014 4:27:00 PM

Service Dept.

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

These guys rock. Very friendly and right on time. Always great work and willing to explain all that they did. Wouldn't go elsewhere. Reliable!!

Twitter
"Steve and Danny were a true pleasure to work with - very..."

meraley
3/24/2014 1:40:21 PM

Steve and Danny

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

Steve and Danny were a true pleasure to work with - very knowledgeable and effective. They made sure I understood what they did to my Sonata.

Twitter
"Go to Red Mccombs!!! I will never go here again! Not even..."

spursgrl13
3/6/2014 12:44:35 PM

renee

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

Go to Red Mccombs!!! I will never go here again! Not even for my "free" oil change. The guy who sold me my car will not stop harassing me! He called me at 9PM and told me to take a survey!! Also to give him all 10's. NOT. I got a call the other day from him asking if i got my plates and i said no and then he goes on complaining about me giving an honest survey in which i rated them terrible. Not to mention the fuy wouldnt even take the car down to 15000 with 3000 down. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!

Twitter
"I've had three different vehicles serviced at World..."

TedMathis
3/3/2014 4:57:21 PM

Andrew DeLeon - Service Manager

My Review Of World Car Nissan:

I've had three different vehicles serviced at World Car Nissan over the last eight years, and I've always been very satisfied. I recommend World Car Nissan to all my friends.

Reviews 11-20 >>