World Car Nissan

South Point Hyundai

judyM
4/11/2015

"Friendly"

We really appreciated that they were honest with us. David and Leon helped my sister be where she needed to be financially and with the car she needed. Thank you guy..

David Stubbs, Leon Reid

Ionut M
4/10/2015

"Avoid at all means"

Avoid this dealer and Hyundai as a brand as much as possible, here is why. I bought a brand new Hyundai Sonata 2015 on February 28,2015 from World Car Hyundai Nort, San Antonio, TX. On March 31, 2015 the car broke in the middle of the road, engine has overheated.So I called the towing company and transport the car to the dealer for diagnose. The following day I called them to ask about the car and they told me ''we need to replace the entire engine in order to fix it''.Dealer will fix it under warranty but that is not acceptable for me, for a car that was on the road literally 1 month and has only 1000 miles. This option may make the car drivable but still impairs the value of the vehicle.I opened a case with Hyundai and BBB Auto Line, but Hyundai said no for replacement of the car or repurchase they want to replace the engine.I refuse to have a "used car" how dealer put it, with a replaced engine that most likely will be remanufactured new engine even if they sustain is going to be new out of the fatory.I know they can say whatever to me just to get me out of their back.If I want that I will buy a used cheap car, buy a new engine and I will have a used car with a new engine way cheaper, without a high monthly payment for the next 7 years. Car value right now , dropped about 30% with a replaced engine it will drop even more around 50% or lower depends on mileage down the road. So I am paying for a new car with a major repair and who knows what are problems this car has. This car is a lemon but dealer or manufactured trying to get away with it and make the customer supporting all this. I am making monthly payments for a car that is not operational, and dealer told me the problem is out of their hands. What they are doing now, they are trying to trade the broke car for the curent market value, and make me buy another one. They don't want to refund me or give me another functional new car out of the parking lot. On April 6 I went back to the dealer to ask for a phone number to call Hyundai regional office they told they don't have it, in the same day I asked them for a copy of the service worksheet to see exactly what they did to diagnose the car, they refused to do so. I had to go around them to someone else to ask for a copy of that paper, really? So much for customer care, they just don't care. Pretty much they took the money and now they are washing they hands trying to fix a lemon car. I had to get the phone number for regional office from the internet myself and get in touch with them. On April 9 Hyundai regional office called me with some options and I was willing to consider two of them, but I had to talk with the dealer for one of them. So I went to the dealer and find out that they fixed my car without my approval or signature, they also broke the car hood, they bent it and bent and scrat a portion of the car body. They also already ordered the hood and everything else to fix the car, again without me approving anything or them calling me and let me know what is happening with my car. Dealership manager said verbally they will keep the car there and they will work with Hyundai to give me a new one, hard to believe. After two weeks we are more in whole with my brand new car and no good resolution for me the client. So far the repairs of the car cost a bit over 9000$ listed as part not as engine. Who knows how much will be with a new hood, body repair and paint. They also refuse to give me any copies of the service records, they told me I will have them when I will sign to take the car. They are doing crappy things there and Hyundai doesn't care.Now my only resort is to go to court which I will. Buying a Hyundai was the worse decision I have made. Hyundai is the worse car I have ever own.

william morgan

mightymav73
3/11/2015

"best experince "

me and my wife recently bought a pathfinder from world car we met a sales person named Edward Ramirez he was very honest and very helpful I would recommend and have to some friends he is a wonderful person in todays time that is very hard to find it would be our pleasure to work with him in the future he has even gone out of his way to call us to make sure everything was going good with our car and if we had any further questions no one has ever done that for us in the past you have one great employee

Edward Remirez

ROUGE
2/03/2015

"FAST, QUICK AND EASY"

ME AND MY HUSBAND JUST BOUGHT A NISSAN ROGUE ABOUT A WEEK AGO WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE, WE WALKED IN THE DOOR AND WE WERE GREETED BY EDWARD RAMIREZ WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF US WILL RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP AND EDWARD TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THANK YOU PRAY WE MAINTAIN A GREAT FRIENDSHIP THROUGHOUT GOD BLESS AND ALL ALWAYS STRIVE FOR THE BEST

Wendy Wright

Love
1/10/2015

"Customer Service"

I visited World Car Nissan and I had a great experience with David Stubbs. He made me feel welcomed, and he explained the vehicles' information to me. I would recommend him if you ever visited World Car Nissan.

David Stubbs

sk8ermom
1/07/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Our new car experience with Jorge was great. He was willing to work with us and showed us numerous cars. Would buy again from them.

Ralph S.

paxton.jones.98
12/02/2014

"World Car is Great"

The experience was great. They are very fast and provide a nice environment to do business. All of the staff members were courteous and authentic.

John Seabers 3rd, Sara Negrete, Amber Morales

Jon Paul Fitzgerald
11/20/2014

"Good experience"

My car buying experience was quick and easy. No hassle what so ever and I recieced a good rate financing through them. If I ever need to get another car I would definitely go to them again.

Anthony Pena

Jackie McMullen
11/05/2014

"STAY AWAY"

We drove 250 miles because the sales told us we were guaranteed approval. We triple checked to make sure before driving here and everytime were told yes. We get here and waited about 4 hours and tgey would not approve us. The sales are sharks and only out to benefit themselves. They will not work with you And the salesman couldnt care less that we drove from Dallas for nothing! They will promise you everything under the sun...do not trust them! The owner is a crook and Ive heard bad things about him. Thesepeople are a joke and I made sure to tell them that as we walked out empty handed! Save your time and ypur money... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

Alex Carrillo

RamzFam
10/03/2014

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We purchased a used vehicle from here and from the second I met out salesman David, I knew this was the place for us. Kind, honest, funny, caring are words you don't see often to describe car salesman. This kid has it all and I can't wait to see what his future holds if he's this amazing at a young age. He, paired with Ralph's financing expertise and immediate recognition of my extreme playful sarcasm(which he dealt right back) made the entire experience so easy and perfect for us. They didn't just sell us a car, they joined our family. My kids still talk about them. They played with them while we waited and we still go back for visits. I will never buy a vehicle anywhere else. Love these guys! Go visit and see what they can do for you!

David and Ralph