World Car Nissan

World Car Nissan

World Car Nissan Info

Ingram Park Nissan

South Point Hyundai

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We purchased a used vehicle from here and from the second I met out salesman David, I knew this was the place for us. Kind, honest, funny, caring are words you don't see often to describe car salesman. This kid has it all and I can't wait to see what his future holds if he's this amazing at a young age. He, paired with Ralph's financing expertise and immediate recognition of my extreme playful sarcasm(which he dealt right back) made the entire experience so easy and perfect for us. They didn't just sell us a car, they joined our family. My kids still talk about them. They played with them while we waited and we still go back for visits. I will never buy a vehicle anywhere else. Love these guys! Go visit and see what they can do for you!

David and Ralph

"Great Experience"

There are multiple Nissan dealers in San Antonio, but if you want to really avoid the haggle of car buying, go straight to World Car Nissan. We recently purchased a 2015 Altima and traded a 2010 Maxima. Not only did we get the BEST deal on our trade, but got an extremely attractive deal on the Altima. Our Salesperson, Donnie Wilson was outstanding!! Donnie was not only knowledgeable of the Nissan line, but was very personable, courteous, and candid without seeming rude. We shopped around, but always came back to World Car. Donnie was able to juggle multiple customers on occasion and always made us feel we were the only ones in the showroom. When it came to the final negotiations of our purchase, Donnie made the final details of car buying a breeze. Kudos to Mr. Wilson - - if you're looking for a good car, great deal, and great Salesperson, go to World Car Nissan, ask for Donnie, and tell them Mick Johnson sent you!

Donnie Wilson

"Best dealership in TEXAS!!!!!"

I just leased a SECOND Altima from World Car Nissan. If you are looking for the best deal in Texas, go see TRACE VIVENZIO at Word Car Nissan in San Antonio, Texas. Trace is very knowledgeable about all the Nissan autos. He found the exact car that my husband was looking for and the right price. Best experience I have ever had when leasing/buying a car. Thank you, Trace.!

Trace Vivenzio

"Exceptional Customer Service!!!"

My experience with World Car Nissan was exceptional. I had just been through a car accident and was looking for another car. Everyone I was in contact with was highly professional.My first contact was with Gabby, she was so energetic and sweet she made me feel very comfortable. Gabby setup a visit for me and even had someone pick me up since I didn't have a car due to my accident. Donnelle Wilson my sales consultant, he picked me up and right away made me feel comfortable. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, he was patient in letting me take my time in selecting my new car and I made a new friend in him. I would also like to acknowledge Leon Reid for his hospitality and kindness. I would also like acknowledge Christopher Delgado for his patience and wonderful customer service while explaining the financial part of my experience. All in all I would like to thank everyone at World Car Nissan for the World class service I received. I will recommend World car to EVERYONE!

Donnelle Wilson, Christopher Delgado and Gabby

"Wonderful Dealership"

Awesome experience. They are great. We bought a car after mother in law picked the color she wanted. Lol. JORGE was very patient and courteous.

Jorge Andalon

"Great staff Great dealership"

If your looking to buy a Nissan go to World car Nissan. Ask for Steven Gomez. I purchased a 2013 Nissan Titan in December from World car Nissan. I don't have much spare time. My work schedule is erratic. Steven had the exact truck that we talked about waiting for me to test drive. After the drive I knew this was the truck for me. Still pressed for time the last thing I wanted was lengthy negotiations. What a surprise Steven and the sales manager made me a deal I could not refuse. NO haggling no arguing. The trade value offered was good on my trade in. The whole experience of buying at World Car Nissan was a pleasure. This May my wife and I went back to World Car Nissan and purchased a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. Steven was very helpful and patient with my wife. He worked with us until we found exactly what my wife wanted. The entire staff at World car Nissan was very helpful and friendly. I really feel like they go the extra mile.

Steven Gomez

"Would shop again!"

I found my jeep online,called and set up a appointment to check it out. I have never been to a dealership that took such care of me. The staff was very friendly and attentive. They made sure I checked it out throughly. I did purchas it and even though I bought it as is for it was an '07 and had almost 100,000 miles on it, the dealership fixed the only 2 things I found wrong with the jeep. I was treated with the utmost respect. I have been very satisfied with my experience and would recommend World Car Nissan to anyone.

William Johnson, Nick, Finance Dept., Gary Mahoney, Leon Reid

"10 out of 10"

Kris was right on target matching me to the best car. The owner greeted me personally and clearly valued my business. WorldCarNissan customer for life!

Kris, Wayne, Leon, Hamid

"I took my Veracruz in as some warning lights on the dash..."

I took my Veracruz in as some warning lights on the dash were coming on. They immediately took in it and diagnosed the issue. I needed new head gaskets and a new Alternator. I also inquired about other needed service and we worked it all out. 8 hours and $1800 dollars later all service was completed on my car and I was on my way. I have no complaints about the service or the price. I always feel like I get a fair deal from the experts at World Car Hyundai service.

Device department

"These guys rock. Very friendly and right on time. ..."

These guys rock. Very friendly and right on time. Always great work and willing to explain all that they did. Wouldn't go elsewhere. Reliable!!

Service Dept.