World Subaru

Shane Henderson

Frankie Lopes, Finance Manager, World Subaru

"Love My New Outback!!"

- myreview

Great job by Josh Cavalieri and and Nicole Sciamarelli helping me pick out and learn the set up of my Outback. Josh was very good at explaining the options I had regarding leasing vs purchasing my new car. Nicole was very patient helping me set up the Bluetooth and going over all the accessories. I finally have a car that is just for me, no sharing with teenage drivers!! Thanks to both of you.

Josh Cavalieri

June 26, 2017

"World Subaru highly recommended"

- StanKat

This was the best car buying experience that I have had. Everyone was very efficient and friendly throughout the entire process. Emily responded quickly to my email inquiries and set up an appointment at my convenience. When I got to the dealership, I worked with Girsh who was very knowledgeable and made sure I got the car I was looking for. He was helpful in getting everything together for me to drive away with my new car. Frank did a great job with the financing process. And before I drove away, Nicole set up my Bluetooth and showed me how to operate all the features in the car.

Girsh Berman
Emily Watts

"Efficient and friendly"

- Brandonj

Everyone I spoke with throughout the process was tentative and friendly. Was given sincere service with a friendly staff and good atmosphere. The experience went smoothly.

Travis Foster