Wynn Buick-Pontiac-GMC

Wynn Buick-Pontiac-GMC
Wynn Buick-Pontiac-GMC Info

Hardy Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hennessy of Southlake

"Best Dealership Ever! Worth the Drive."

Ipurchase vehicles often, since I now own a business that has a small fleet. I purchased my first new car from Robert Goodwin many years ago. I live an hour and a half away from Cartersville, but I always check their inventory for the vehicle I am looking for. They have the best pricing, and on internet advertised vehicles they are usually prices at or below value, so there is not hassling and negotiating. Every truck and car I have purchased was like new. Most times, Robert knows who actually traded it and why they purchased another vehicle. They have an incredible returning customer business. I highly recommend them. I just call in and tell Robert what I'm looking for an he calls me when he has it. Robert is the nicest, most sincere guy you will ever meet. He been selling cars for over 30 years.

Robert Goodwin

"My husband and I first visited another dealership on..."

My husband and I first visited another dealership on Saturday, July 27, as my husband and I went to purchase a Saturn Sky. The first dealership was clueless about the car we were purchasing and couldn't even show us how to open the hood of the car. In addition, they wanted to rob us by quoting us our trade car way underneath the market value. We quickly ran away and drove to Wynn GMC. We had the most amazing experience with the team, Richard- sales and Trey - Sales Manager. What a group of caring professionals that will work with you to fit your needs. This was a different experience for us, as in the past big dealerships mostly want to fit their needs instead of the customers. We have learned never to purchase a car at a big dealership and instead will go back to Wynn as our most trusted dealership. Before we left Richard sat in our new car and walked us thru all the features of the cars and filled up the tank. We left so happy with our new car, but even if the deal had not worked out, we would have still had left feeling respected. Thank you!

Richard & Trey

"Made appointment to test drive a car I saw online. Showed..."

Made appointment to test drive a car I saw online. Showed up and Richard Lanier, who I was supposed to meet with, was to busy to even test drive with me. Took the car out by myself (2009 Ford Escape), so had a chance to look it over. It was what I wanted if the price was right. They came down a whopping $900. Was told that they already are competively priced to draw people up from the "big city". He asked what my form of payment was and I explained I was already preapproved with Capital One. I let him convince me to put in a credit application to see if they could beat my rate. I sit down and the finance guy says "woooo you have a LOT of student loans"- not the best foot to start off on. I stated matter of factly I was in grad school. His rate came back at 8.9 and I had 8.85 already approved with Capital One. I told him his rate was higher and his vehicle was higher in price than other dealers, so this wasn't working out. He answer was it was "basically the same rate" as what I already had. I asked about warranty info and by the time I got to the final price it was about $8000 over where I wanted to be. He justified his price in that they had a similar car that didn't have a sunroof that sold for more. Other people's inability to negotiate had nothing to do with me, so I just looked at him and blinked. I left, feeling like I had been in a fight and LOST. Richard Lanier called me the next day. I really wanted to see if I could get the price reasonable because I did like the car. I asked him for the break down of what everything was costing (fees, warranty, cost of the vehicle). He made it clear he was not informed enough or was just a shady salesman because everything was "about this much". I got frustrated and said I would call him back if anything changed. I got online and found another dealer with a car I wanted that agreed to my pricing. I called Mr. Lanier that evening and said thanks but no thanks, he was asking for too much and I was on the way to pick up my other choice. To add injury to insult, I have since recieved letter from the lenders they put my application through that declined me addressed to "Amanda", which is NOT even close to my name. These fools can't even get my name right so I can only imagine what issues I would have had if I actually bought a car from them! These are old school salesman who see a women shopping on her own and see dollar signs! DO NOT SHOP HERE!

Richard Lanier

"I received a written offer 6/1/2010 to buy a 2010 Camaro..."

I received a written offer 6/1/2010 to buy a 2010 Camaro from Randy Wynn and his colleague Tab Holliday and then they never sent me a bill of sale or bank information to be able to finalize the deal as promised. I made sure that I was 100% serious about buying the car and they made me wait for 4 days still believing that the deal was one and I gave them all the information they asked for. And even that they knew that I was in a hurry buying this car they sold the car to another customer after these 4 days. Service has been crap (not answering the phone or e-mails) and I do not recomend this company to anyone. I am now loosing both money and the oportunity to buy another car that was available. A very sad day for me. I do not have the time and streght or money to persue this legaly but I hope they get what they deserve. Jimmy Lindberg

Randy Wynn and Tab Holliday

"my wife and I just purchased our 7th car since we got..."

my wife and I just purchased our 7th car since we got married in 2000. We decided we needed more room so we went off looking for a nice used car with a third row. We first went to Carl Black in Kenn. their everyone was very friendly but they didn't have anything on the lot that really had the features we wanted. So we looked at cars. But with everything we wanted it was a little to costly. Since then The salesmean has called several times letting me know when they had something that they thought I my like. They day after going to Carl black we went to Wynn, in Cartersville. At first Brandon was very helpful, we found a crossover that was loaded and had everything we wanted and more. We went inside to try to work on numbers. Almost four hours later we went home expecting a call in the A.M.. Noon rolled around and still no call. So I called. and was put off again. I went in after work and asked for Brandon but he had gone home sick. I understood that, and asummed that was why I never got a call back. Then I was left standing there for 40 minutes. Then someone offered to help me.(after I had already let it be known that I was needing help). Then I sat there for another hour so that they could tell me that they would call me in the morning again. At this point all I needed to know was the intrest rate because we had planned on getting the money from another source if the rate was too high. The next day the call never came, so I started calling again. I was put on hold and was told that I would get a call two or three times. So I just decided to get the money from our other source. I left work to go write the check just to find out that they had already sold the car. I was VERY UPSET. That's when I went to Honda Carland North and they are AWESOME. Don't think that Honda is above your price range. I got a brand new loaded Honda for about the same bottom dollar as the used GMC and I got a interest rate that GMC said "could not be done".

brandon, mike, and a couple more