Youngblood Nissan

3505 South Campbell Avenue,
Springfield, Missouri 65807
Youngblood Nissan Info
About Youngblood Nissan

Youngblood Automotive is conveniently located in Springfield Missouri, just minutes away from Branson and Joplin. Youngblood Automotive has the areas largest selection of Nissan Jeep Chrysler Kia and certified preowned vehicles from cars and trucks to vans and SUVs. Where we make it easy for you.

About Youngblood Nissan

CeciliaH
8/29/2016

"Satisfied Customers "

My family and I had a positive experience at this dealership! Everyone we encountered was helpful and/or friendly. Our salesman, Jack Duggar did an exceptional job! We appreciate how he was friendly, helpful, not pushy, and understanding when we had to think on things for a couple of days. He went above and beyond to inform us on everything he could with the car we purchased, but we most appreciate him being real and patient since we have children! Brad Gideon in financing was also very friendly and helpful! We would definitely send anyone we know his way or to this dealership! Thank you!

Hilary M.
8/25/2016

"Great Experience Purchasing Nissan Altima"

Our salesman was very helpful, listened to what we wanted, didn't pressure us at all, and really knew about the cars we were considering. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Robert M. Drake
8/07/2016

"Good Dealership"

Worked with Austin Massey to purchase new Nissan Rogue. Very happy with the experience. Austin very personable and helpful. Worked with Laz for financing, and again very happy. Best experience I have had with Springfield dealership. Thanks to all involved R Drake

Austin Massey

Becca9905
8/07/2016

"Poor Communication"

Communication between sales & service poor. I took my truck in for first oil change the Sales manager yelled at me over rotating tires at 4800 miles when I bought the truck it had been Demo with 3800 miles.

Devon Overall

Satisfied
8/02/2016

"Friendly, Straightforward, and Helpful"

Jack Dugger is a straightforward salesman and is very friendly. He made buying my first new vehicle simple and easy! I would highly recommend Jack Dugger and Youngblood Nissan to anyone looking to buy a vehicle!

Becca9905
7/27/2016

"Customer Service"

If you buy from Youngblood be sure to get everything they promise in writing. Everything is wonderful & you are their best friend until you sign the papers. They will not keep their word. They will not hear you out & interrupt when you are attempting to explain your concerns. Very rude & condesending in their attitudes. Their communication with each other is very poor, so be prepared to go through your concerns/ complaints numerous times. I have been so disgusted after buying a new vehicle from them! Although I love my Nissan Titan truck I wish I had gone to another dealership. The Ford dealer in Ozark has an absolutely wonderful service department! Jody is amazing there. I wish I had bought my new truck there.

Devon Overall

JamesM
7/20/2016

"Truly Amazing, Even with Blemished Credit"

Scott Dasal, Bobby Newton and Brad Gideon - this is the team that got me into a new car. I walked into the dealership on a Wednesday afternoon with a handful of papers on cars that I had researched online and a referral from a friend to Scott the Sales Manager. He and Bobby Newton sat down with me and after introductions, they looked over the papers I had brought in and asked why specifically I had chosen those vehicles to look at. I was very up front, stating that my credit was not the best and that these were lower mileage used vehicles that I could afford. After some discussion and talking numbers, Bobby asked what if they could get me into a new car for the price I had in mind? I almost laughed because there was no way I was going to get a new car. We discussed options, colors, things that I wanted and Bobby went out and grabbed a 2015 Nissan Sentra with only 204 miles on it and we took it for a test drive. I had been a Ford guy before, but I was blown away by the comfort and the ride of the vehicle. It was roomy, even for a big guy like me. When we got back to the dealership, I filled out a short credit app and waited. In less than 5 minutes, Bobby walked back and slid a single sheet of paper in front of me. ”Congratulations, you just got yourself a new car.” I had been approved! I was SO amazed that I just sat at the table for about 5 minutes and shook. I was thrilled! Went over to Brad Gideon and got all of the paperwork signed and when I was ready to leave, there was my new car freshly washed and a full tank of gas. This is a lengthy review for a reason. I DO customer service every day with my job and I appreciate when it is done well, and when people go over, above, and beyond to try and help me. Bobby, Scott, and Brad provided me with white glove service and because of them, Youngblood Nissan has a new loyal customer.

Scott Dasal

bhyde1989
7/13/2016

"Stress-Free, Fun, Very Friendly, Awesome"

Jack Dugger is the most friendly, stress-free, pleasant salesman I have ever done business with. He worked quickly for us the entire day. He made the paperwork very simple and he explained details very well and 2 or 3 times if needed. He was down to earth and very patient with me. I would highly recommend doing business with him to everyone. Brad was just as awesome as Jack. Brad did have to explain some warranties for me at least 3 or 4 times. He was very patient and kind and so detailed in terms that I could understand. I felt confident in knowing what exactly I was getting when purchasing my car. It was all round a great experience that day buying my first brand new car.

lisa56
7/13/2016

"very friendly "

I was treated very respectful and all the staff was very courteous. If I was to say anything that could be improbed is knowing the exact payment and payoff of my trade in. Due to not having the exact amount and me informing finance approximately what I owed, now I have to return to dealership to fill out new paperwork. It is quite an inconveience for me due to living 2 1/2 hours away.

Holleyman, B&C
7/09/2016

"Total respect for customer. We'll be back!"

We shop surrounding states for best price and in the past bought out of state. We were honest when we arrived and told them that we wished we could buy local but that the prices in the past could never be matched. Jack got the manager and they began to work. We all worked together to arrive at the best suited car for us, the best price in comparison with surrounding states, and a wonderful friendly attitude that makes us plan to always come back and shop at Youngblood. We feel we made friends at Youngblood, not just business contacts. And we're buying locally which makes it perfect!

Reviews of Laz Abdukarimov