Youngblood Nissan

Manager

May 22, 2017

"Outstanding service"

- TaraS

Went in with only the most general idea what I wanted and what I was doing. John was extremely helpful and easy to work with, I never felt rushed or talked down to. He kept in touch while we were trying to figure out the paperwork aspects and made the entire buying process ten times less stressful. I'm really appreciative at how he handled things, he was well informed and friendly throughout the entire thing.

John Boykin

May 18, 2017

"Outstanding experience from start to finish!"

- Tonya Gomas

IT WAS A 5 STARS because was an amazing car buying experience. Thorough, excellent customer service, friendly , helpful. I had involvement with five different people from assistant, salesman, manager. All top notch!

Conrado Ortiz
Other Employees : Sharon , Austin, and Aaron puddy

May 16, 2017

"New Kia"

- Sarah

I have never liked going to dealerships because I felt as a female in my early twenties that I would be taken advantage of. John was very informative and very honest. If I could buy all of my vehicles from him, I totally would!! I'll be asking for him if I go in again.

John Boykin