Youngblood Nissan

Jack Dugger, Manager, Youngblood Nissan

Jack Dugger

Manager

November 21, 2016

"Big Decision Made Easy for Single Mom"

- mom of 2 girls

I just purchased a new Nissan Pathfinder from Youngblood Nissan this past weekend, and I couldn't be happier. I have spent the last couple of months researching and test driving crossover SUVs with 3rd row seating at many different dealerships. Only two of the dealerships I visited even bothered to provide much follow up after my test drives, and Youngblood was one of the two. I initially looked at a used Pathfinder and was assisted by a very helpful, friendly, and thorough James Rainbow. James followed up with me via email without being pushy. I later decided to look at a new Pathfinder at which time TJ Brice assisted. Youngblood gave me a very fair value on my trade in. James and TJ were both at the table when I made the decision to come to the table to negotiate the purchase a new Pathfinder. The dealership worked with me on the price and met me where I needed to be to stay within my budgeted amount. Both salesmen were respectful, friendly, and patient as I took the time I needed to make the decision that was best for me. The atmosphere of the dealership is warm and welcoming. I would highly recommend Youngblood Nissan. When you go, look up James Rainbow (you will find him at Youngblood pre-owned) and TJ Brice. They will take care of you. :)

November 18, 2016

"Worst service of mylife!"

- Nissiangirl35

Treated like dirt! I have owned nothing but nissian vehicles and have always been very happy with everyone of them.. until I purchased my 2013 Altima.. worst car ever! The service department at this dealership talked to me like I was dirt on the floor! Told me to take my car to Rolla..

November 09, 2016

"Polite, knowledgeable and easy to work with."

- 123ABC&&

They were helpful and definitely not pushy. They understood I was familiar with cars and trades and did not try to talk down to me.

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $18999