Youngblood Nissan

3505 South Campbell Avenue,
Springfield, Missouri 65807
Youngblood Nissan Info
About Youngblood Nissan

Youngblood Automotive is conveniently located in Springfield Missouri, just minutes away from Branson and Joplin. Youngblood Automotive has the areas largest selection of Nissan Jeep Chrysler Kia and certified preowned vehicles from cars and trucks to vans and SUVs.

About Youngblood Nissan

JamesM
7/20/2016

"Truly Amazing, Even with Blemished Credit"

Scott Dasal, Bobby Newton and Brad Gideon - this is the team that got me into a new car. I walked into the dealership on a Wednesday afternoon with a handful of papers on cars that I had researched online and a referral from a friend to Scott the Sales Manager. He and Bobby Newton sat down with me and after introductions, they looked over the papers I had brought in and asked why specifically I had chosen those vehicles to look at. I was very up front, stating that my credit was not the best and that these were lower mileage used vehicles that I could afford. After some discussion and talking numbers, Bobby asked what if they could get me into a new car for the price I had in mind? I almost laughed because there was no way I was going to get a new car. We discussed options, colors, things that I wanted and Bobby went out and grabbed a 2015 Nissan Sentra with only 204 miles on it and we took it for a test drive. I had been a Ford guy before, but I was blown away by the comfort and the ride of the vehicle. It was roomy, even for a big guy like me. When we got back to the dealership, I filled out a short credit app and waited. In less than 5 minutes, Bobby walked back and slid a single sheet of paper in front of me. ”Congratulations, you just got yourself a new car.” I had been approved! I was SO amazed that I just sat at the table for about 5 minutes and shook. I was thrilled! Went over to Brad Gideon and got all of the paperwork signed and when I was ready to leave, there was my new car freshly washed and a full tank of gas. This is a lengthy review for a reason. I DO customer service every day with my job and I appreciate when it is done well, and when people go over, above, and beyond to try and help me. Bobby, Scott, and Brad provided me with white glove service and because of them, Youngblood Nissan has a new loyal customer.

Scott Dasal

bhyde1989
7/13/2016

"Stress-Free, Fun, Very Friendly, Awesome"

Jack Dugger is the most friendly, stress-free, pleasant salesman I have ever done business with. He worked quickly for us the entire day. He made the paperwork very simple and he explained details very well and 2 or 3 times if needed. He was down to earth and very patient with me. I would highly recommend doing business with him to everyone. Brad was just as awesome as Jack. Brad did have to explain some warranties for me at least 3 or 4 times. He was very patient and kind and so detailed in terms that I could understand. I felt confident in knowing what exactly I was getting when purchasing my car. It was all round a great experience that day buying my first brand new car.

lisa56
7/13/2016

"very friendly "

I was treated very respectful and all the staff was very courteous. If I was to say anything that could be improbed is knowing the exact payment and payoff of my trade in. Due to not having the exact amount and me informing finance approximately what I owed, now I have to return to dealership to fill out new paperwork. It is quite an inconveience for me due to living 2 1/2 hours away.

Holleyman, B&C
7/09/2016

"Total respect for customer. We'll be back!"

We shop surrounding states for best price and in the past bought out of state. We were honest when we arrived and told them that we wished we could buy local but that the prices in the past could never be matched. Jack got the manager and they began to work. We all worked together to arrive at the best suited car for us, the best price in comparison with surrounding states, and a wonderful friendly attitude that makes us plan to always come back and shop at Youngblood. We feel we made friends at Youngblood, not just business contacts. And we're buying locally which makes it perfect!

ashley08
7/08/2016

"New 2016 Nissan Rogue"

Great overall experience! Everyone we worked with was very helpful! They helped us get in and out with our new car quick! They worked well with our trade in price as well!

SpencerHVAC
7/06/2016

"Smooth as a baby's bottom"

From start to finish. The staff at Youngblood Nissan were very courteous, fast, thorough. The price was right, within just a few hours we were driving down the road. Thanks Youngblood Nissan.

old man
7/01/2016

"New Altima"

Jack Dugger found, had shipped, installed add-on's, set-up my phone and explained all the new things about this car very happy with all the work Jack did.

cj
6/10/2016

"Bait and switch sales voucher tactics"

Youngblood sent several vouchers offering $1000 off the purchase of a new vehicle or 120% over kelley blue book value trade in etc. Turns out they are all b/s bait and switch offers. Watch out for these folks they are crooked as the day is long. Don't think i will let them waste my time or take advantage of me again.

June 28, 2016

Hi Clair, I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience at our location. I'd like to know more about your experience, and what we can do to improve it. When you have a moment, please give me a call at 417-882-3838. Sincerely, Dustin Howard, E-Commerce Director - Youngblood Auto Group.

Lynn Donalson
6/10/2016

"friendly and professional"

all employees dealt with were professional and strove to meet all our needs throughout the buying process - selection of vehicles were good - pricing approximated those on the internet

don't remember finance guy's name - too hard sell for extended warranty

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! All of our sales men and women strive to provide the absolutely best customer service, and I'm very glad to hear your experience was exceptional! Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions, and we look forward to having you back for your first service! Sincerely, Dustin Howard, E-Commerce Director - Youngblood Auto Group

kwalker
6/02/2016

"Bought a New Nissan Rogue"

Right Price, Stellar service, pleasant atmosphere, fun, no stress experience. The deal got a little slow but Joe Griffin came in and offered lifetime oil changes. My conclusion is this is why we have salesman and sales managers. Great work.

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! All of our sales men and women strive to provide the absolutely best customer service, and I'm very glad to hear your experience was a fun and stress-free one! Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions, and we look forward to having you back for your first service! Sincerely, Dustin Howard, E-Commerce Director - Youngblood Auto Group

Reviews of Bobby Newton