Youngblood Nissan

Jack Dugger, Manager, Youngblood Nissan

Jack Dugger

Manager

March 15, 2017

"Cali miller was awesome an help me out whatever I needed"

- BmooreXD

And the rest of the staff were great too thank u so much for being so kind an helpfull Cali Miller 10 stars thanks for the truck of my dreams

March 14, 2017

"Quick Friendly"

- collinss

Quick to offer assistance when we were looking around the lot. Freindly and gave us different options for cars that fit in my price range, even mentioning the cars over in the new car lot. They worked to find what options would work best for me.

March 10, 2017

"No judgement, very friendly"

- Robert Jessen

First I'd like to say that I was discouraged after going to another dealership where a salesperson hinted that I was cheap because I wanted to stay within a certain budget. After coming to Youngblood though, wow, what a difference. Our salesperson was Amanda and she was so helpful and cared that we had the right vehicle for our family, but stayed within our budget. Will definitely return in a few years when it's time to replace our family's other vehicle. I'm confident in saying they now have a customer for life because of how considerate the employees are.

New 2016 Kia Optima, $18901