Youngblood Nissan

3505 South Campbell Avenue,
Springfield, Missouri 65807
Youngblood Nissan Info
About Youngblood Nissan

Youngblood Automotive is conveniently located in Springfield Missouri, just minutes away from Branson and Joplin. Youngblood Automotive has the areas largest selection of Nissan Jeep Chrysler Kia and certified preowned vehicles from cars and trucks to vans and SUVs.

About Youngblood Nissan

Thomas Wisniewski
5/31/2016

"Continued Excellence with Youngblood Nissan"

Ryan took the time out of his busy day, came in during his off hours, and dedicated his valuable time to help get me into a position where I could get into something I knew I could trust, and for me, that was incredibly important. It shows a strong sense of dedication to customer satisfaction that goes beyond just a simple transaction. He was able to get me more than I was expecting for my trade in, helped out with finding additional rebates for my new car, in addition to helping smooth the process over than expected. Car buying is never really a fast process, but considering my situation, and what both of us had to contend with, to me the time spent was worth it. Laz was quick, fast, concise and straightforward when it came to finalizing the finance part of the paperwork. It was also a great feeling to hear someone pronounce my last name correctly on a first time go. It's rare and one that definitely brightens up the day. He went through the paperwork in such a way that didn't make me feel lost or out of touch with the upcoming purchase. Daniel Chitwood has been the service advisor I've dealt with the most during my visits to Youngblood Nissan. He shows genuine concern and attention to detail when it came to any concerns I had about my previous vehicle. He was also to help provide options so that not every single trip broke the bank, which is a big deal when it comes to major services. His input to Ryan on my visits were undoubtedly vital to getting me into the vehicle I have now. Thank you Ryan, Laz, and Daniel.

Daniel Chitwood

redman434
5/25/2016

"Fantastic!"

Jack, Bobby, and Brad all three took great care of us in an emergency situation. Our car was totaled, and we had no other vehicle while being stuck paying for a rental. They set us up in a new vehicle within a week, and also took care of all the footwork for us. We also received financing when we expected not to! I'm not sure how they did it, but they made sure we ended up in a safe and reliable vehicle with no problems! I highly suggest talking to these guys if you're looking to buy a car.

Jewell
5/23/2016

"Efficient and fair"

Bobby Newton was efficient and open in everything we requested. We understood everything we needed to know about this transaction. I would recommend him to a friend.

Casey1988
4/15/2016

"Fantastic and Freindly"

Ryan was wonderful to work with when I was purchasing my car. He made the process go smoothly, willing to help you out in what ever way possible. Ryan knows his cars and is very informative. He was very helpful and willing to work with you to the best of his abilities. He shows you around the facility, and over all makes you comfortable. I would recommend Ryan to anyone. He was a great sales man... Thank you

kswarren
4/13/2016

"Info on Rogue"

I was happy to have Ryan as my sales guy as he is very detailed and really knows the knowledge of the car. I am talking about the Rogue.

vhawkins737
4/05/2016

"Great purchase experience"

Everyone I worked with at Youngblood Nissan, from the salesman Ryan Little to the finance guy Brad Gideon was extremely friendly and helpful. I did not feel pressured about any part of my purchase. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. They understood I was on a budget and never pressured me to over-spend - instead they respected my budget and did everything they could to get me the most for my money.

The Essary's
4/02/2016

"What a place indeed!!!"

Joe made our car shopping/buying experience not only easy, but fun. He is honest, kind and cares about his cutomers. Not your typical "car salesman". I fell like we made a friend. I will be going back for all of my family's car needs. Joe is one of a kind and you can tell he loves his job. I hope Youngblood realizes what a great person they have although everyone at Youngblood was friendly and helpful. The guy who took care of finances ( I belive his name was Brad) was also very kind and helpful. Thank you all!

Jamierow1190
4/01/2016

"Youngblood Nissan dealership "

Our salesman was Ryan little. He was training a woman who actually participated in her first actual sale. Ryan was VERY professional but also personal with us. He related to our needs and wants and made sure we got the best purchase to fit our family. We did have a budget as most families do and Ryan made sure to not only go under our budget with our purchase but at the end of the sale our monthly payment was actually $75 cheaper than our budget. He and the Youngblood dealership in general were amazing to work with and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Lesley Rogers

April 01, 2016

We appreciate your recommendation! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Youngblood, and we hope you will contact us again if there is anything we can do for you. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

Lynnell Sikes
3/28/2016

"Amazing Experience!!! "

Had the pleasure of having Jack Dugger as our salesman and was excellent to work with from start to finish! Jack was very patient in finding us exactly what we was looking for and felt like he went the extra mile to get us into our brand new truck. Loved his "no pressure" attitude, was very funny, and made you feel at ease with his knowledge and personality! Laz in finance made our time there very stress free and quick to finish it all up... great personality as well and enjoyed working with him! Will recommend to anyone and will have our repeat business in the future. Everyone we met at Youngblood was very friendly and great atmosphere!! Thank you all for making this an amazing experience!!

April 01, 2016

You are very welcome! Thank you for your kind review, and thank you for visiting us at Youngblood. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

Tommygirl73
3/21/2016

"Total customer service"

We have purchased several nissans from Youngblood and have been exceptionally pleased with one salesman Jack who has been involved with the last 2 cars. Jack is very pleasant to work with. The service department is fabulous. Finance man Laz was a piece of cake. We have been driving nissans for 31 years and this dealership tops them all.

March 25, 2016

We really appreciate you taking the time to send us such a kind message! We are happy to hear that Jack and Laz were able to help you out. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

Reviews of Bobby Newton