Youngblood Nissan

3505 South Campbell Avenue,
Springfield, Missouri 65807
Youngblood Nissan Info
About Youngblood Nissan

Youngblood Automotive is conveniently located in Springfield Missouri, just minutes away from Branson and Joplin. Youngblood Automotive has the areas largest selection of Nissan Jeep Chrysler Kia and certified preowned vehicles from cars and trucks to vans and SUVs.

About Youngblood Nissan

Casey1988
4/15/2016

"Fantastic and Freindly"

Ryan was wonderful to work with when I was purchasing my car. He made the process go smoothly, willing to help you out in what ever way possible. Ryan knows his cars and is very informative. He was very helpful and willing to work with you to the best of his abilities. He shows you around the facility, and over all makes you comfortable. I would recommend Ryan to anyone. He was a great sales man... Thank you

kswarren
4/13/2016

"Info on Rogue"

I was happy to have Ryan as my sales guy as he is very detailed and really knows the knowledge of the car. I am talking about the Rogue.

vhawkins737
4/05/2016

"Great purchase experience"

Everyone I worked with at Youngblood Nissan, from the salesman Ryan Little to the finance guy Brad Gideon was extremely friendly and helpful. I did not feel pressured about any part of my purchase. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. They understood I was on a budget and never pressured me to over-spend - instead they respected my budget and did everything they could to get me the most for my money.

The Essary's
4/02/2016

"What a place indeed!!!"

Joe made our car shopping/buying experience not only easy, but fun. He is honest, kind and cares about his cutomers. Not your typical "car salesman". I fell like we made a friend. I will be going back for all of my family's car needs. Joe is one of a kind and you can tell he loves his job. I hope Youngblood realizes what a great person they have although everyone at Youngblood was friendly and helpful. The guy who took care of finances ( I belive his name was Brad) was also very kind and helpful. Thank you all!

Jamierow1190
4/01/2016

"Youngblood Nissan dealership "

Our salesman was Ryan little. He was training a woman who actually participated in her first actual sale. Ryan was VERY professional but also personal with us. He related to our needs and wants and made sure we got the best purchase to fit our family. We did have a budget as most families do and Ryan made sure to not only go under our budget with our purchase but at the end of the sale our monthly payment was actually $75 cheaper than our budget. He and the Youngblood dealership in general were amazing to work with and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Lesley Rogers

April 01, 2016

We appreciate your recommendation! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Youngblood, and we hope you will contact us again if there is anything we can do for you. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

Lynnell Sikes
3/28/2016

"Amazing Experience!!! "

Had the pleasure of having Jack Dugger as our salesman and was excellent to work with from start to finish! Jack was very patient in finding us exactly what we was looking for and felt like he went the extra mile to get us into our brand new truck. Loved his "no pressure" attitude, was very funny, and made you feel at ease with his knowledge and personality! Laz in finance made our time there very stress free and quick to finish it all up... great personality as well and enjoyed working with him! Will recommend to anyone and will have our repeat business in the future. Everyone we met at Youngblood was very friendly and great atmosphere!! Thank you all for making this an amazing experience!!

April 01, 2016

You are very welcome! Thank you for your kind review, and thank you for visiting us at Youngblood. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

Tommygirl73
3/21/2016

"Total customer service"

We have purchased several nissans from Youngblood and have been exceptionally pleased with one salesman Jack who has been involved with the last 2 cars. Jack is very pleasant to work with. The service department is fabulous. Finance man Laz was a piece of cake. We have been driving nissans for 31 years and this dealership tops them all.

March 25, 2016

We really appreciate you taking the time to send us such a kind message! We are happy to hear that Jack and Laz were able to help you out. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

Jill Raby
3/11/2016

"Bought my first car from a dealership from Greg Scott."

Excellent service from start to finish. Greg was so patient with me as I test drive many cars then ended up buying the first car I test drove. I love it! Greg has been helpful since the purchase calling me a few times to check on me and see how I'm liking the car and if I need any help.

I cannot remember the financial mans name who Drew up the contract and warranty but he was very friendly and helpful

March 18, 2016

I wanted to personally thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with Greg and Youngblood Auto Group. We know the car buying decision is an important one, so we want to be sure our customers have plenty of time to explore options. I am happy to hear you found the car that is right for you! Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

Daniel Pilarski
3/06/2016

"wonderful experience"

Ryan Little, my sales person, was informative, patient and helpful. He show me around the facilities and introduced me to the service staff, made me feel at home. Overall experience was great!

March 11, 2016

I'm glad to hear you had a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

mlj45
2/21/2016

"Very positive. "

I enjoyed the experience. Salesman was a true professional. He did his best to find the car for my needs. He took his time to fully explain the vehicle's features. I would definitely recommend this dealership and this salesman.

February 26, 2016

We appreciate your recommendation! Thanks for visiting us at Youngblood. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

Reviews of Ryan Little