Youngblood Nissan

John Widiger

Steve Green, Business Manager, Youngblood Nissan

Steve Green

June 17, 2017

"Nice but incredibly slow at changing oil "

- Changeoilfaster

These people are very nice and I do recommend them if you are going to buy a car... however, I was scheduled for an 11am oil change and didn't leave until almost 12:30. That is absolutely ridiculous considering there weren't very many people there and also considering I had an appointment. I work overnights and my time is very limited when I can make appointments to tend to my vehicle. I'm considering not returning for my next oil change.

I'm not listing an employee because he guy was really nice and I don't blame him

June 16, 2017

"Such a great team!"

- Sc000t

Mark and all of his associates helped me out with finding the right car for the perfect price! Just want to say thanks for making car shopping easy.

Dylan Atkeson
Mark Sherrow

June 13, 2017

"DARWIN GRAHAM"

- KCBOY

Darwin Graham was very professional and put me in the ideal car I needed for my budget. Even though I financed elsewhere Darwin always stayed in touch and understood that my Father Rey and I were still looking around and shopping for the best deal around. I absolutely love the 2014 Nissan Sentra with only 46000 miles that I bought. Darwin was never high pressure but was always honest and forthcoming when it came to addressing any concerns as far as resale value and remaining warranty information on the vehicle. When the time comes in 3 to 4 years to trade in for a newer car and I can only hope Darwin will still be at John Youngblood Nissan since I will be looking for him to set me up in another car. I am definitely recommending Darwin to all my friends and family if they are looking for any of the cars that John Youngblood carries. Carlos Gumucio. Buyer of 2014 Nissan Sentra with only 46000 miles.

New 2016 Nissan Titan, $44615