Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2014 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our 63 years of commitment to satisfying our customers proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business!! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Kc82141
5/25/2015

"Excellent Service"

All the employees were very friendly and helpful. The salesman are not pushy and give you the best possible deal. They are also confident in Honda and its durability and realiability.

captglen
5/21/2015

"Very helpful"

Worked with Luis Arango to get just the CRV I wanted. He explained things and make good suggestions and listened to my wants. Thanks Luis

Nancyedyer
5/12/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I worked with Luis Arango in purchasing my new Honda Minivan and I am extremely please with the customer service level I received from Luis. I worked with Luis when I purchased my last minivan 1.5 years ago and had such a pleasant experience that I knew I would call him back this time around. I love this dealership as its new, very clean, friendly, and has overall great customer service. I will definitely keep referring to my family and friends! Thanks Nancy Dyer 309-236-8404 dyernancye@gmail.com

Djla
5/10/2015

"Excellent"

Ron was very friendly. He called us back quickly regarding what was in inventory. He met us when we came to the dealership and was patient when we compared our options.

mikey8004
5/10/2015

"great experience "

Easy car buying experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Very helpful and knowledgeable. they worked with us without getting mad or upset. My wife was stubborn as could be.

Sweaks
5/08/2015

"Great experience!"

We bought our first Honda from Zimmerman Honda and had a great experience. Ron Allgood took time to explain the features of the CR-V. He was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Noel Frideres, business manager, explain the warranties and completed the paper in a timely manner. The serves after the sale is also wonderful and I am looking forward to the workshop they offer on how to use the technology of our new CR-V . Over all I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

happy guy
5/07/2015

"quick and easy to buy a new car"

we purchased a used car from Merlin and found him very helpful and very very easy to work with .I would recommend him 100% to anyone who wants to buy a new or used car!

Borders
5/06/2015

"Easiest car experience I've ever had in my life!!"

Great people to work with. Honest, hard working people to make the costumers happy. I've never had a Honda before, I hope they are as good as the dealership.

PW
4/30/2015

"Relaxed atmosphere "

I was dreading having to buy a car and have to deal with salesmen. I was very surprised on how relaxing the experience was. My salesmen, Aaron and Nick were very polite and very helpful answering my questions. I will be purchasing another car next year and I will definitely go back to Zimmerman and definitely find the same sale salespeople.

HondaCRV
4/27/2015

"Best car buying experience"

This is my 5th Honda, 3rd CRV & 2nd time working with Merlin & Brian. Could not have asked for anything more! They made the whole process super simple & worry free. Highly recommend!

Reviews of Noel Frideres