Zimmerman Honda

Aaron Miguel

January 15, 2017

"Caring "

- mfeeney30

Zimmerman Honda was wonderful. After a bad accident they made getting a new car easy and pleasant. Aaron & Luke were sincere, kind, polite and caring. Every department was very accommodating & friendly. I would highly recommend them.

January 10, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!"

- davdeb

Our experience leasing a vehicle from Zimmerman was a great experience. This was our first visit to Zimmerman but our 6th lease with Honda and we are glad that we pulled into Zimmerman that day they made everything smooth and relaxing. We actually had brought our Honda truck there for an oil change to try them out and liked it so well that we decided to get our next lease there. Randy Hill was our salesman was very knowledgeable in what we were looking at and was very helpful and honest which made our decision making easy. Liked that they let us test drive the vehicle without coming with us giving you time to discuss things not being on top of you. I also like not being stocked out on the lot when we first came in. Our Financial guy Aaron Mielke was very easy to understand and explained everything well. We will defiantly will recommend Zimmerman Honda!

January 09, 2017

"Easiest car buying process I've had"

- Seth86

My experience buying a car from Zimmerman Honda was the smoothest process I've ever had. Our salesman Gilbert Richardson was very helpful and not pushy at all. He took the time and listened to what my wife and I had to say. Aaron Mielke in finance was also helpful as he walked through the particulars on my loan line by line. I will definitely use this dealer again when I need to purchase a car.

New 2016 Honda CR-Z, $21979