Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2014 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our 63 years of commitment to satisfying our customers proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business!! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

tanders29
7/27/2015

"Excellent & Easy Service"

I had a 2013 Honda CRV that was leased and it was time to turn it in. Zimmerman's as well as Luis Arango did an excellent job of informing me of my options with my lease ending. As someone who can't stand salespeople normally, I actually enjoy working with Luis. He's honest and informative and takes time to explain everything. I can also say that everyone at Zimmerman is very friendly. I got a new 2015 CRV from Luis and love it. They do a great job of making the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend Zimmerman and Luis Arango.

Chris W
7/27/2015

"Great service done quickly"

We recently purchased a Honda Odyssey from Luis Arango. We had bought from Zimmerman in 2007 when we purchased our previous Honda Odyssey, but our salesman was no longer there. So, the receptionist pointed us to Luis and he took care of us. He found the vehicle on the lot that we were interested in and allowed us a test drive. He arranged for our used appraisal and when we were back had a quote for us. He then worked to get us the best deal possible. We came back on Monday and picked up the new Odyssey. Luis showed us all of the features and was great to work with. He also made sure to tell us that if we had problems to work through him and he would make sure we were taken care of. Overall, a great buying experience.

paula
7/27/2015

"Luis was wonderful to work with!"

I recently purchased a Honda Civic from Luis. My parents have done a lot of business with him and recommended me to go through him. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about Honda. He made my car buying experience easy. I will definitely recommend him and contact him when I am in the market for another car.

HondaHappy
7/26/2015

"Fantastic 1st time car buyer experience"

As a first time car buyer, I had a great experience at Zimmerman. The people I spoke with were not pushy and wanted to make sure I got a car that was the right fit for me. Randy went the extra mile to show me how all of my new car's extra features worked. Noland made sure to explain the various warranty options, so that I knew I would have the coverage I needed.

photobug6
7/23/2015

"Excellent experience with Jim Ruge"

My husband and I recently purchased a new Civic from Jim Ruge at Zimmerman. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about Honda. He made the car buying experience easy. We will definitely contact him again when we are in the market for another car. We were both very pleased with the exceptional service we received.

carol
7/21/2015

"Thanks Ruge!"

Once again, I want to thank Jim Ruge for his hard work on finding my new CRV. His knowledge, attention to detail and experience are unbeatable.

AlanRice
7/20/2015

"Luis Arango is an excellent representative"

I had an excellent experience with Luis Arango. He was helpful, sincere, and considerate throughout my the time that I was shopping for a car (almost 1 year). It's hard to find sales representatives who have such qualities. Chris Marshall has been great to work with as well. If I were in the car business, Chris and Luis would be the type of individuals that I would want on my team. I look forward to working with Luis again when searching for our next car. Best regards, Alan Rice 615.424.2256

slawson1964
7/20/2015

"Best car buying experience of our lives"

We have, in the past, had a couple of bad experiences with purchasing cars, but our experience with Ben Wallace was by far the best experience we've ever had. He went above and beyond to help us find exactly what we wanted. We now have a "go to" guy whenever we need another car and will recommend him HIGHLY to our friends and family. I must also mention Noel was able to get us an unbelievable interest rate. Even after having pre approval from our bank, he was able to find us a better rate and we are extremely thankful for his efforts. BEST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!

B & T
7/20/2015

"Great Buying Experience at Zimmerman Honda"

We were considering the CR-V along with a few other similar sized vehicles from other brands. We owned and liked a previous Honda CR-V so we wanted to see the new ones. The good reputation of Zimmerman Honda made us want to check the car out at that dealership, even though the location is not the nearest to our home. Four things sold us on the CR-V over other similar vehicles. The dealership, the obvious quality of the car, the fair price offered by Zimmerman, and dealing with Merlin Gehrke. Merlin was friendly, fair, and very knowledgeable. He made purchasing the car an enjoyable experience. Thanks Merlin! Our review wouldn't be complete without a good word about the Finance officer, Noland Kropf. He shares with Merlin the qualities of friendliness and knowledge. All told, the purchase of our new Honda was as positive an experience as one could hope for.

Vijay
7/20/2015

"Pleased experience with Zimmerman "

Zim Ruge went extra mile to explain each and every feature in Odyssey. I liked the way how he treated me during my each visit to Dealership. I would strongly recommend him and his dealership.

Reviews of Luis Arango