Zimmerman Honda

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Tony Carroll, Sales Consultant, Zimmerman Honda

Tony Carroll

December 05, 2016

"Tony is fantastic, as is the dealership Great Experience."

- Dominick Brybag

I have nothing but great things to say about both Tony Carroll and Zimmerman Honda. It was a completely painless experience. We visited four dealerships and also negotiated with two online including the other local Honda dealership and by far this was the place that we felt comfortable due to a friendly staff and no high pressure sales tactics. I do not make impulse purchases and let Tony know ahead of time we like to take our time when making major purchases. Tony was perfect. He answered any phone call I made and if I had a question and he wasn't sure of the answer, he didn't make something up (unlike a competitor), he found the correct answer out for me. He is extremely courteous and helpful as was the rest of the staff. Off the top of my head, Marty, RC, Brian, and Sean all spent time talking with us and giving attention to our Chihuahua and Yorkie. As far as price goes, they met our best trade in offer and beat out best sale offer for the car we were purchasing. The price was less than what TrueCar said was a great purchase price. Aaron from finance was also great and found an offer that saved us some basis points on our financing agreement. I cannot recommend this place enough, especially Tony. He will bend over backwards for you and will not pressure you into making a decision before you are comfortable.

December 05, 2016

"Great experience,low pressure,very happy with my purchase!"

- Cricket

Helpful,knowledgeable, but did not feel pushed. I would definitely recommend Zimmerman Honda.Nick and RC were so great to work with and made the dreaded car purchase experience a good one.In addition, I felt like I got a very good deal on a beautiful vehicle and a very fair trade in. No buyer's remorse.

December 01, 2016

"Honda Pilot"

- gene

Ron was very helpful and spent the time to answer all our questions. I appreciated knowing that he was a man of God that we were working with. Look forward to seeing how the maintenance department is to work with.

New 2016 Honda CR-Z, $21979