Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2015 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Stop in and visit us in Moline today. We take great pride in being an 8 time and 4 time continuous Honda President's Award Winner. Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our commitment since 1952, to satisfying our customers, proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Tobias M. Bloom
9/24/2016

"friendly and informative"

Took the time to show us what ever we wanted and we are very picky people, they are very friendly and informative and this is our second time purchasing from them and this time we bought 2 at the same time.

John
9/19/2016

"Dealership and Salesman"

This was second vehicle purchased from Zimmerman Honda and the first experience in dealing with Randy Hill. Both encounters were extremely pleasant. Dealership was clean, comfortable and amenities for the customers were more than adequate. Randy was an extremely pleasant and professional individual to deal with. He was knowledgeable of the vehicle inventory and when I informed him what type of vehicle I was interested in, showed me the available inventory, options and financing choices. He was never overbearing or high pressured in his sales approach. A very professional salesperson and outstanding representative for Zimmerman Honda.

Crazyfamily1
9/18/2016

"Great customer service !"

Great dealership and great employees ! This was a hassle free Experience. They never tried to push a vehicle on me . They answered all my questions and went above and beyond to help me find what I was looking for .

smfloyd94
9/17/2016

"Not your average dealer"

I went in with a tricky case, seeing as I was upside on the car I had coming into the dealer, but still wanted a new car. However, Tony was exceedingly helpful and did everything in his power to put me in the car I had fallen in love with. It was also nice that I not only got the car I came in for, but I was not pushed into anything. I felt totally in control over my purchase and did not feel pressured at all to purchase the car. I would most definitely recommend anyone looking for a new car, to Zimmerman Honda.

PatLopez
9/13/2016

"Fast and painless"

I needed a new car and Marty knew right away which one was right for me and I love my new CRV and will for sure recommend Zimmerman to everyone

JulieVT
9/11/2016

"Zimmerman Honda was extremely helpful and not at all pushy."

Randy worked very diligently to put me into a good-fit car.. He was personable and professional. Other dealerships that I visited hounded me for the sale and I began to receive 9-10 phone calls per day from places as far away as Michigan. Zimmerman Honda's staff and employees made the entire process of purchasing a new car stress-free and painless.

DIANA SOLIZ
9/06/2016

"EXCELLENT"

THE SALESMAN WAS VERY INFORMATIVE, VERY COURTEOUS, EASY TO WORK WITH, WAS CONCERNED WITH OUR NEEDS. WORKED UNTIL WE FOUND THE RIGHT CAR AND GOT PRICING WE NEEDED.

21Long
9/06/2016

"Class Establishment"

Jim Ruge Marty Curry Aaron Mielke Very Knowledgeable, Helpful staff! Proud of their Dealership and the Products they sell. (Honda) We visited on two different days, but this group worked as a Team! Nice to see that! Friendly and NOT pushy! Thanks so much for a Great experience! The Longs Sterling IL

Scott
9/03/2016

"New Odyssey buy"

We have worked w Randy Hill to buy three Honda vehicles. He has been courteous, professional, and never obtrusive or over-hyped. He listened and put us in what we needed, not necessarily what others may have tried to sell us. We will be back for a 4th!

happyhondaman
8/29/2016

"Very positive experience"

Marty did a good job of getting me the info and price I needed to make my decision. He was very knowledgable and helpful when I made my decision and picked up my car. Aaron made the paperwork process a breeze. Very happy with my purchase.

Reviews of Marty Curry