Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2014 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our 63 years of commitment to satisfying our customers proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business!! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Garfieldfan
8/28/2015

"Love my new vehicle"

I came to Zimmerman Honda because I had dealt with Luis Arango at a previous dealership and I knew he would help me find what I wanted. Always helpful and knowledgeable, he again helped me get what I needed -- love my CRV. I'm leasing this time and very pleased with how everything was handled very easily and I drove home in my new car. Martha M.

Knight hawk
8/22/2015

"Fast, Efficient and Honest!"

I came in frustrated due to dealing with another dealership. I told my story to the salesman, Marty. He then spoke with the business manager and came back to me with a great deal on a Honda Civic. They even gave me more for my trade in than the other dealership. Marty was easy to work with and I felt that he really cared about getting me the best deal. I left there with the Honda Civic that was a step up from what I looked at with the other dealership for the same payment! I would recommend Zimmerman Honda to everyone!

Doug A
8/20/2015

"Great CRV"

Jim Ruge found us the right CRV for our family. Difference in this dealership is they find what you need and not what they think you will like. No pressure in taking what's on the lot that day. Jim made every effort to find us the car at the price we wanted and made it happen. Couldn't be happier with the service we received.

Houser1936
8/14/2015

"Great experience in a short amount of time "

We had a great experience and were treated very professionally by Marty curry and the entire staff at the dealership after finding the car online and having no previous experience or knowledge of the dealership I would highly recommend the dealership and most defiantly Marty Curry to help you with your car purchases

Tom and Mary
8/13/2015

"Very knowledgeable and helpful sales representative."

Once in a while we stumble on to an unexpected pleasure. Buying a car from Zimmerman Honda, and specifically, meeting and working with Ben Wallace was one of those experiences. Ben knows his product and goes far beyond what we would have anticipated to make sure we picked the right vehicle for us and to make certain we understood the correct operation of the entire vehicle, especially the electronics. We can only assume that Ben's professional attitude and straight forward approach stems directly from the the dealership's owner, Mark Zimmerman. We have already recommended the dealership and Ben to a good friend.

DGolden
8/11/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

After feeling insulted by a local dealership in Central Illinois, I decided to venture up to Moline and check out a Certified Accord. Marty was very good about contacting me right away with the Autocheck and when I arrived, he was waiting for me with the car ready to go. It was a very pleasant and low pressure buying experience and I felt like I was treated very well, while getting a great deal on the car I wanted. I'm a younger person, but he still treated me like a serious buyer. Also, he did all of this without knowing I had a poor experience locally. Noel was very professional and efficient, making the paperwork portion quick and painless. I'll highly recommend them to everyone I know, no matter what make of car they happen to be looking at. This is how a dealership should be run and if I'm ever in the need, I'll be back!

Lindsay
8/11/2015

"Purchased a certified used Honda Pilot"

Ben was very down to earth and helpful with my search for a Honda Pilot. He was not pushy and was very pleasant to work with. I had been to several dealerships who didnt listen well and wasted alot of time trying to sell me vehicles I had no interest in. He listened and had me test driving what I was looking for right away. Ben even contacted months after my purchase to make sure I was satisfied and did not have any questions or concerns. If I purchase a Honda again in the future ill be sure to ask for Ben at Zimmerman Honda.

Dave
8/08/2015

"Found that personal connection"

Mark is now my new sales guy, so you better keep him around. He has a refreshing more laid back vibe that works well for me. Got three daughters that will be needing cars over the next couple years. Only one of daughters got a chance to meet Mark but she felt too that he was looking out for us. By the way, love my new Pilot.

Woodhullmom
8/06/2015

"Over joyed with our new Honda and the service at Zimmerman's"

We recently bought a new Honda Pilot. The salesman Tom was so helpful! The finance Noland went out of his way to be sure we got the best interest rate. Everyone was very nice and made us feel welcomed and informed. Also Mr. Gilbert Richardson was friendly and helped us with our wait. Extremely friendly staff!!

jim1234567
8/06/2015

"friendly staff, no pressure to purchase"

Merlin Gehrke was very friendly, and helpful in my car buying experience. There was no pressure to buy, and Merlin was very helpful. I would definitely recommend Zimmerman honda to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Reviews of Luis Arango