Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2014 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in parts, body shop and service. Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our 63 years of commitment to satisfying our customers proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business!! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

amyjclayton
3/26/2015

"Great sales service!"

Just bought a used Jetta from Zimmerman Honda. The used car lot manager was super fast in finding us options in our price range. I was blown away with the quality of their selection over other dealers and private sellers we had already looked at. Highly recommend Zimmerman for your first stop!

ErikNewton
3/20/2015

"Pleasurable & Painless! Go to The Best to get The Best!"

In buying a car, we wanted to eliminate not only the stress and hassle, but also save time and money. How? Where? In what world? The answer turned out to be simple: Zimmerman Honda in Moline, IL. We went with a trade-in and found Zimmerman to have the absolute best selection of pre-owned vehicles in the entire region. Plenty of Hondas, of course, but also tons of other choices...all reasonable miles, great prices, and pristine condition. Particularly, we were drawn to the Honda Certified Program at Zimmerman. These cars might as well be brand new! And, the best part? Zimmerman has NO DEDUCTIBLE for warranty repairs in the unlikely event you ever need to take it to their service shop. One word: WOW! From stem to stern a great experience. We were greeted by managers Darwyn Buechler and Sean Fortin, who introduced us to our sales guy Randy Hill. The managers gave Randy an idea what we were thinking of, and he asked us all the right questions leading him to show us, quickly, exactly what we had in mind. So quick and painless. We selected one after a test drive and Randy helped guide us through the paperwork and set everything up. In quick fashion, we were in with the finance guy, Noland Kropf, who made us feel like family at a kitchen table. No pushy upsells. No crazy talk. Just plain speaking and the best deal we would ever imagine. If you are like us and you dread car buying as an experience, we found a solution. Zimmerman Honda. They have people (like Darwyn, Sean, Randy and Noland), they have the product (WOW do they have the cars!), and they have the atmosphere that made car buying a pleasure...not a hassle. THANK YOU TO ZIMMERMAN HONDA FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!

CSimpson
3/16/2015

"Great Sales and Service"

Just bought our third Honda, second from Zimmerman Honda. I would not buy from any other dealership. Great Sales and Service, an all a round great experience! Everyone is so friendly and kind, a true pleasure to work with. Marty Curry went above and beyond to find us the perfect car. Now my mother-in-law is thinking about buying a Honda from Zimmerman, after she saw our new car. Will definitely be contacting Marty when she is ready.

dlmoncivais
3/16/2015

"Excellent Experience at Zimmerman!"

We had a great experience at Zimmerman when we purchased a new Honda Accord Sport. I was looking to finally trade a coupe for a sedan. The entire staff provided excellent service and went above and beyond to make sure all our questions were answered. We stayed long past closing time and we never felt rushed to make a decision.

AdamF
3/15/2015

"Well worth the trip."

We are very happy with our new Pilot. The staff was excellent and working with Luis was very easy as he attended to our needs and helped us evaluate each option we had with new Honda's. We came over from Iowa City and after an awful experience with Lujack's we just about headed back but since we were in the area we stopped at Zimmerman's and it couldn't have worked out better for us. The patience and attention made this experience well worth the trip.

craig
3/06/2015

"A Good Car Buying Experience"

We bought a Pilot yesterday and picked it up today. I think it was a record time for buying a car. I appreciated that my wife and I did not have to sit for hours in the dealership. The sales person was helpful and courteous. The finance manager was helpful and straightforward. They gave me a great trade in for my old car which was falling apart. The 14 Pilot seems like a nice car. It is our first nearly new Honda.

kewagn
3/03/2015

"2012 Honda CR V"

All excellent. Very happy with overall purchase. We will buy again. 2012 Honda CR V. We love it, Aaron and Noel took very good care of the purchase. Thanks, Karl and Janet.

kewagn
3/03/2015

"2012 Honda CR V"

Great experience, All professional, I haven't been to this dealership for a long time, but I will return for service and to purchase again.

rustyc74
2/26/2015

"Fantastic experience"

From the sales team to finance and service they work hard to work with you. I drove from south central Wisconsin to Zimmerman. Almost three hours on the road, one way! It was worth it. Jim Ruge did a fantastic job, even staying well past close, then coming back to give me my IPASS that I left in my trade! Even days after the sale Jeff Dolan did all the leg work to solve my problem working with the people at SXM radio to get my satellite service to work again! My Accord Hybrid is the best vehicle I've ever owned.

dee
2/25/2015

"Awful Service"

They did not do the requested work, after waiting 2 hours, the only thing done was a recall, the things they said they would fix were not fixed without any explanation. Inexcusable.

Reviews of Noel Frideres