Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2015 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Stop in and visit us in Moline today. We take great pride in being an 8 time and 4 time continuous Honda President's Award Winner. Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our commitment since 1952, to satisfying our customers, proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

DavHawk
5/24/2016

"Excellant Service!"

We have worked with a number of dealerships throughout the Quad Cities and Merlin Gehrke/Honda Zimmerman has been the best by far. We love our new CR-V. Thank you!

smithcaitlin
5/23/2016

"Awesome first time buying experiance!"

As a first time car buyer I figured that I would be bombarded by sales people who would try to push me a deal on something I wasn't even that interested in. When I met Marty he assured me that he understood exactly what car I was looking for and he never tried to sway my decision! He was very informative and gave me great detail about the car I was purchasing. He made the negotiating process simple and straight forward. I am so happy that I bought my car from Marty and have been encouraging my friends to see him for a new vehicle! He has since called me a few times and left voice messages making sure that I am still happy with my purchase. He has great customer service skills and is an asset to this company!

capemo
5/13/2016

"Great buying experience"

From the initial introduction to the sales consultant to driving out of the dealership with our new CR-V, I was impressed with the friendliness, knowledge, and fair treatment that I received throughout the entire experience. The test drive was thorough and informative with all questions answered in a understandable way. Price negotiations were done in a straight forward and fair way. Paper work to buy the car was explained and conducted in a professional manner. And the car delivery was informative and thorough. I felt comfortable and not pressured throughout the entire time.

Almost800
5/13/2016

"Wonderful!"

Luis did a great job helping walk me through my first experience buying a car from a dealership. He was very thorough in explaining vehicle features and warranty benefits. He was also personable and I didn't make me feel pressured to buy anything. His approach made me feel entirely comfortable throughout the process. Overall, it was a great experience, and I would definitely buy a car from Luis and Zimmerman's again.

100% dissatisfied
5/10/2016

"Zero support after the sale is final.* now resolved*"

After being misinformed by their finance department of what I can and cannot do, my bank clarified my best options. I had to cancel a gap coverage and Zimmerman has mad it the most difficult process. First I did everything I needed to. Waited 3 weeks and finally followed up to find out nothing was submitted. Now waited another 2 weeks and found out yet again the issue is a hold up with Zimmerman processing something. They are only the middle man at this point and solidifying the fact I will never deal with them again. Anytime I have called a specific person in their finance department and left a voicemail I have never received a call back. Very unprofessional and I would not recommend Zimmerman Honda to anybody.

Zimmerman Honda responded to this review

May 16, 2016

Thank you for the updated review, we are glad that Aaron Mielke in the finance department was able to resolve all the remaining issues and help expedite the process along. Enjoy your new car and have a great day!

100% dissatisfied responded to this review

May 14, 2016

Responded privately.

Zimmerman Honda responded to this review

May 12, 2016

Checking in again, we would sincerely like to reach out and try and resolve any outstanding issues. We reached out privately yesterday and did not hear anything, we wanted to make another attempt to reach out. We sincerely look forward to your phone call response so that we can resolve these issues. Again, please ask for RC Rogers, thanks! Thanks and have a great day!

kristy
5/09/2016

"My new lease"

It was time to start looking for my next lease. I decided to go with a Honda Civic for a 2nd time. Randy Hill showed me the new 2016--in Cosmic blue and I fell in love. Randy helped me get all the paper work in order. He was also very helpful in explaining the new features. He got my cell phone all hooked to the bluetooth. I drove away with a beautiful car that I will love for the next 3 years!

Nathan
5/02/2016

"Great customer service"

We worked with Marty Curry to purchase a Used Honda Accord. He was very knowledgeable on the different cars and was able to answer all of our questions. He was kind and helpful, and above all he was caring and honest. It was very important to us that we felt like we weren't being cheated or fooled, and we felt 100% comfortable with Marty. He did everything so quickly and valued our time. We also worked with Blake Pelland for our financing and he was able to answer lots of questions and make the transaction very easy.

jschill
5/02/2016

"Fantasic Dealership to work with "

Quality cars at great prices. Go see Marty Curry and Blake Pelland for the best car buying experience you will ever have. We drove an hour half to find the perfect Honda Pilot. We did.' get to Zimmerman Honda until they were getting ready to close for the evening. Marty and Blake stayed late so we could test drive. What started out as test drive end in my husband and I purchasing the Pilot. Marty and Blake were both very professional and polite. We did feel pressured to purchase my vehicle. I would highly recommend Marty Curry and Zimmerman Honda to anyone.

Ann69
4/30/2016

"Pleasant and hassle free."

Quality cars at great prices. Go see Marty Curry and Blake Pelland for the best car buying experience you will ever have. Looking forward to Zimmerman Honda service department to keep my CR-V running like new.

drham
4/26/2016

"GREAT Experience "

Looking on line for an Odyssey sending requests for more information to several dealers Marty was the first one to reply. Marty emailed and called providing me the full history of the Odyssey. I made arrangements to look at the van the following Saturday. When I arrived at the dealership the Odyssey was up front and ready to go. Needles to say I drove home in a new Odyssey, thanks Marty.

Reviews of Blake Pelland