Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2014 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in parts, body shop and service. Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our 63 years of commitment to satisfying our customers proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business!! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Michigan customer
4/19/2015

"Excellent customer service"

My wife and I live in Michigan and were looking for a new Honda CRV Touring(formerly lived in the quad cities). long story short, we had terrible luck with the Detroit area Honda dealers (two dealers didn't ask if we needed assistance while we stood in their showroom, the third did a minimal search for the vehicle then said sorry they couldn't help) so we decided to call Luis Arango to see if he could help us find the car she was looking for. Luis not only worked overtime to find the exact car linda wanted as well as giving an excellent price on both the new vehicle and our trade in. He went over the entire car with both my wife and I, hit the feature highlights in the owners manual and treated us both with respect and kindness. Luis is truly top of the line in customer service. In fact, ALL Zimmerman personnel were extremely (genuinely) friendly and helpful. We drove seven hours to purchase this car from Luis/Zimmerman and I do it again without hesitation. I'll be looking for a ridgeline when they become available. Luis/Zimmerman will be the first place I call.

happygirl641
4/18/2015

"Great Customer Service .. "

Great customer service. Everyone so pleasant.. Luis Arango is Great person' treated me very well and knew what I was looking for, made it happen. All around Great Guy !! I always recommend .him to my friend's and family This is second time.. Wouldn't go with anyone else.. Thank You So Very Much Luis, Sure Fred would be happy with our decision...

GusP
4/05/2015

"World class dealership in every way!"

Gus March2015 My wife and I purchased a like new 2014 Acura RDX. From the moment we began browsing the lot Aaron Miguel our salesman was attentive, patient, and professional. Noland Kropf found us the perfect financing at a local lender. He's a former Marine who knows what it means to be trustworthy. We made a great deal with Zimmerman's. If you are looking for a new or used car, we highly recommend shopping at Zimmerman Honda. These people have ethics and integrity.

Terry2015
4/04/2015

"A great deal on a Honda Civic"

I received a great price on a new Honda Civic. Luis was good to work with and Noland completed the paper work very efficiently. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Zihlman
4/04/2015

"Great buying experience!"

We felt this was the best car trading deal we have experienced. Marty was especially great to work with. He seemed to really care about getting us the vehicle and options that would work for our family. On top of that, he wanted to get us the very best deal on the purchase that was available. I will definitely recommend to any of my acquaintances that they visit Zimmerman Honda and ask for Marty!

oliviamarie
4/01/2015

"Wonderful customer service! All around great experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Honda Civic. The customer service was wonderful, and thre was a great selection of cars to choose from. With wonderful customer service from Luis Arango it made buying a car that much easier. He is always willing to go above and beyond for his customers, and get them the great deal they deserve. Noel Frideres also helped with the finance side of things, and he did a great job helping with my wonderful experience as well!

KMathews
3/31/2015

"Another great experience!"

We just purchased our 5th Honda from Zimmerman Honda and Jim Ruge, and once again they exceeded our expectations on every level. They are easy to work, have wonderful customer service and service center. No leaf is unturned when you purchase from Zimmerman Honda and I can't imagine ever purchasing a vehicle somewhere else.

depaep01
3/29/2015

"All is good with Ron Allgood!"

Spring Break for my wife and I centered unexpectedly on purchasing a replacement vehicle. Shopping online was increadably easy and should have saved time shopping and searching. Call me "Old School", because we still spent a large amount of time driving through all the car lots in the Quad Cities, looking for that something special. A young fellow named Ron Allgood braved the blustery March weather and cordially greeted us as we answered with the standard reply of, "Just looking"...which we did...3 times. Ron's friendly outgoing demeaner drew us back to accept his offer to assist, and he directed us to the Honda CR-V (a type we had not really considered). Thank you Ron, it was a most enjoyable experience

tylangley
3/28/2015

"Maximum customer service!"

My wife and I visited Zimmerman Honda thinking it was going to be one of many dealerships we had to visit, but the service and prices were so great, it was the one and only! In less than two hours we had our brand new car and everything we needed taken car off because of the great attention everyone (especially Merlin) paid to us! And we couldn't be happier with our brand new Honda Civic! Great job guys (and gals)!!!

amyjclayton
3/26/2015

"Great sales service!"

Just bought a used Jetta from Zimmerman Honda. The used car lot manager was super fast in finding us options in our price range. I was blown away with the quality of their selection over other dealers and private sellers we had already looked at. Highly recommend Zimmerman for your first stop!

Reviews of Noel Frideres