Zimmerman Honda

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Aaron Mielke, Finance Manager, Zimmerman Honda

Aaron Mielke

February 23, 2017

"Love, Love my new Civic Hatchback"

- Mary Anne

When one of our cars suddenly died, we were forced to consider buying a new one. We shopped on the Internet and I really liked the Honda Civic. I put in an inquiry online. I was promptly contacted by Marty, who set us up an appointment to come in and test drive one. Marty let us drive the car, explaining all the great features as we went. I wanted to see and compare additional units which Marty did. My husband and I chose to go for the new Civic Hatchback. Marty got us a good price and Blake was able to find us financing that we could afford. Marty demonstrated all the great features, programmed our settings and linked our cellphones. We were able to go home in our new car the same day! I love my new car. The mileage is great and we have received my compliments on how nice it looks. Marty was friendly and knowledgeable and made the whole experience super fun and easy.

February 23, 2017

"I actually had fun buying a car!"

- Audrie_Roelf

This is the second car I've purchased from Marty. And I don't normally buy used cars but I actually trust him to be a straight shooter about the car's history. Both of the cars I've purchased were low-mileage, used cars and I really felt like I got a good deal on both. Marty is fun to deal with, easy-going, no pressure and that's what I like. Blake made the finance process easy as it could be and we laughed through the entire transaction. But seriously, Zimmerman, get that guy a new printer! Poor guy had to fix paper jams about 5 times. Dot matrix is SO 1985. Thanks Marty and Blake! See you next time!

February 22, 2017

"Great service there when looking fir a new vehicle 🚗 "

- DeeDee 1943

Our salesman was very helpful and organized. His name is Aaron Miguel. He showed us the features of our new CRV and said we could stop back anytime if we needed more assistance. A pleasure to work with. Like Jewel helped in the finance area and he was very. Ice as well. They got our car here two days earlier than expected and had to get from a dealer in Wisconsin.

New 2016 Honda CR-Z, $21979