Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2015 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Stop in and visit us in Moline today. We take great pride in being an 8 time and 4 time continuous Honda President's Award Winner. Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our commitment since 1952, to satisfying our customers, proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Patricia J Grimm
6/29/2016

"Absolutely Fantastic"

I dread buying a new car. I hate the hassle and pestering most give you. My experience at Zimmerman was opposite of that. Informative, listened to you, no high pressure. THEY ARE THE REALLY TO service you and meet your dreams. Aaron Miguel was an excellent sales person and the business manager, Blake was also.

riner55
6/27/2016

"Zimmerman Honda finds the Honda you want."

I sent 10 emails to nearby Honda dealers for a white HR-V LX 2WD. A couple dealers said there was only one in a six state area. Others tried to sell me other models they had in stock. Marty at Zimmerman Honda, Moline got exactly the car I wanted and quoted well under TRUCAR average price. Marty answered my questions promptly either by phone, text, or email. He made us comfortable with the purchase, reviewed features of the SUV, and instructed us on operation. ...helpful!

tommynate
6/24/2016

"Our buying experience was excellent "

We just purchased our third car from Louis Arango at Zimmerman Honda. If we were not completely satisfied we would not have returned for the 3rd time. We are even driving 45 miles further than when we did since our last purchase.

Cheryl R-K
6/20/2016

"Great"

Luis Arango is AWESOME. We have bought several cars from him and he is Sooooo Helpful and gets us just what we want. Did I say he is AWESOME, LOL

M&M
6/19/2016

"Fair and Reasonable"

Both Randy and Aaron were very knowledgeable pleasant and professional and answered all our questions. I feel we got a fair deal. My friendliest car buying experience ever. Never felt any pressure.

Galvins2016
6/18/2016

"Excellent Experience from Start to Finish"

Marty answered all of our questions and concerns even before we got in and test drove any vehicles. He was very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. Everyone made us feel valued and comfortable. Financing options were great and they did everything they could to get us the options and payments that worked best for us. Marty took the time to show us all the features of our new Civic. We will definitely recommend to anyone we know looking for a vehicle and go back when we look for our next vehicle.

Luke in Finance

Dean
6/18/2016

"Good experience"

Ron Allgood is not only a good salesman, but a good man. Obviously wanted me to purchase a car with them, but not a lot of pressure. They were willing to work with me to get a deal I was comfortable with. Financial closing worked well also. Also got to go through their upstairs museum. Next week they will be fixing a very small ding in the windshield which I appreciate. Thanks Ron, you are the main reason I traded with Zimmerman. Dean Talbott

Luke did the financial paperwork. Also good to deal with.

Author
6/10/2016

"Great Experience"

Initially we could not get a deal done via the internet on a used Honda Odyssey however the next day Marty reached out about potentially working a deal on a new Honda Odyssey. We had the basic structure of the deal done by the end of the phone call. After that I was able to negotiate a fair trade in value for my truck. In the end Marty and everyone that I dealt with were extremely helpful and made sure that I was happy with deal and service I received. I look forward to working with them again.

Used Civic Buyer
6/06/2016

"Good experience looking for Civic"

Overall it was a very good experience. Kyle was nice to deal with. Very accommodating to show us cars and set us up with a test drive. Key factor though was the inventory of Honda Civics. Lots of low mile, 3-4 year old civics like we were looking for.

atk
6/04/2016

"Great Internet Buying Experience!"

Zimmerman Honda had the exact vehicle we wanted, but we live 4 hours away. Marty Curry was very helpful and attentive in explaining the process we could follow to purchase the vehicle. When we drove to Moline, Marty was again very helpful and made the transaction go very smoothly. We also worked with Blake in the finance department, who was very knowledgeable and took care of all the details. He found us a great financing rate. It was totally worth it to drive 4 hours to buy our vehicle from Zimmerman. I would highly recommend them!

Reviews of Marty Curry