Read Reviews Zimmerman Honda

Josh ParkFinance Director5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Zimmerman Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Zimmerman Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda!

***2012 & 2013 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner***
An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer!
Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in parts, body shop and service.

Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our 62 years of commitment to satisfying our customers proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs!

Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business!!

Have a great day!

jw61356
7/28/2014 4:27:49 PM

Merlin GehrkeMerlin Gehrke

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

Merlin threaded us well and answered our questions honestly and without hesitation and this is what I require. I would highly recommend asking for him as he is very honest and dependable!

Adversely, when we went to pay, we where led into a room and the "finance manager" tried to give us a spill and he was deceptive in my view; especially when he told me he was required by law to try to sell us things like windshield treatment. This isn't my first rodeo and I thought he was very foolish to jepordize a $40000.00 transaction over something so insignificant. I nearly walked when he told me that as I cannot abide deception. Reminiscent of "Fargo"

"Marty is awesome!!"

wendykoopman
7/20/2014 10:34:29 AM

Tyson WardenTyson Warden

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

Marty is amazing!!!! We hate car shopping and 99.99% of car salesmen. We went just to look and ended up walking out with a new CR-V all because of Marty and his smooth approach with customers. His personality is what kept us on the lot. He made us laugh, gave us our time and was not pushy when showing us the cars. I have already recommended Marty at Zimmerman Honda to all our friends! We will definately return when it's time to buy another vehicle! :) Happy customers so far!!
P.S.
Marty should get a raise!

"purchase of a new car"

joncon05
7/6/2014 3:44:32 PM

Merlin Gehrke

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

Merlin was friendly and thorough. Worked with finance to get deal that was within our budget. Went over electronic settings before we left. Much needed.

Twitter
"Honda Accord Sport - Best Price, Awesome Customer Service"

shivaraj
7/1/2014 12:53:23 AM

Jim RugeJim Ruge

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

I had very good experience with Zimmerman Honda. I was in touch with Jim Ruge for purchase of my new Accord Sport. Jim got me a best deal.

I had rough time earlier speaking with other dealers where they committed for one price & offerings however when approached them, they had a higher price & less of offerings.

Jim Ruge patiently understood my requirement, came up with a very good deal and I got the same offerings as he promised over phone.

I highly recommend Jim Ruge, Zimmerman Honda & can definitely say Zimmerman is one of the trustworthy and best Honda dealers in Quad City

Twitter
"Best car buying experience ever!!"

rmalbertson
6/27/2014 8:03:45 AM

Noel FrideresNoel Frideres
Merlin GehrkeMerlin Gehrke

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

We had been shopping for a second vehicle for months. Merlin had sold us our last vehicle and we had such a good experience with him that we chose to go to him again. Although the dealer didn't have the specific car on the lot that we wanted, Merlin tracked it down and had it brought in to the dealership. He also made sure all of our loan paperwork was filled out before we left so when we came back in to pick up the car, the process would be quicker. In the meantime, I spoke with Noel over the phone and he was able to get us a better interest rate than our credit union. When we picked up the car, our paperwork was ready to be signed! Merlin went over the features of the car, and we were on our way! I will shop at Zimmerman Honda again! Everyone was friendly, we were treated with respect, our needs were exceeded and most importantly they respected our time! Thanks again to all involved!!

Twitter
"2007 Chevrolet trailblazer ss"

deboard
6/11/2014 11:17:34 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

We had a very good experience at honda zimmerman. Marty was excellent to work with, answered all of our questions and concerns. We will definitely be back for future purchases.

Twitter
"One of the best salesman I have ever met"

JakeT
5/30/2014 4:52:14 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

Marty Curry was so patient when we were looking around for cars. I'm a 16 year old student attending Moline High School and so i was looking for my first car to buy. Marty took so much time to make sure we found a car that was in our price range and that was best suitable for a student. He was a friendly salesman who didn't push the buyer towards something but just listened to what they were looking for and offered suggestions to cars around the dealership. I would highly recommend buying cars from Marty Curry because of how helpful and patient he is with his clients

Twitter
"Zimmerman Honda Moline, IL 61265"

LarSan
5/26/2014 4:51:47 PM

Luis ArangoLuis Arango

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

I have been looking to buy a new Odyssey for 6 months. I have consulted with Luis Arango several times, his advice was most helpful. He has never called me to pressure my purchase. He also sold us our 2012 Ridgeline. He is honest, very helpful, and sincere. I called him several days before coming to the dealership to see when he was working. Luis showed us the vehicle we were interested in, pled our cause for more $ for our trade-in, and did an excellent job of explaining the features of the new vehicle. We are very pleased with Luis and the dealership. We have been having all of our service done at Zimmerman's, the service staff are great, and I feel I can trust their recommendations. This was not true with the other Honda dealership I had dealt with. The financial person had all of the paper work ready for us shortly after we had agreed upon the sale price. We drove the new vehicle home the same day as the purchase. The dealership is a well oiled machine.

Twitter
"Great car at a great Price!"

JeffBrondyke
5/25/2014 4:45:57 PM

Brian DeRiemackerBrian DeRiemacker
Randy HillRandy Hill
Tyson WardenTyson Warden

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

Great car buying experience! Our Sales Specialist, Randy Hill was great to work with as was the Sales Manager, Brian DeRiemacker. The Finance Manager, Tyson Warden was a pleasure to do business with. The paperwork was finished quickly and painlessly. We ended up with the car we wanted at an excellent price! I highly recommend Zimmerman Honda!

Twitter
"Buying a new car was actually enjoyable!"

rjonp1
5/9/2014 1:51:41 PM

My Review Of Zimmerman Honda:

We wandered into Zimmerman Honda on a lark. We had been down the road looking at another make of car we were interested in buying. We decided to stop at "the Honda dealer" just to look around. We were greeted by Marty Curry who, in a very friendly and helpful way, guided us around the dealership, showing us any car that we wanted to look at. There were many. Marty was cheerful and efficient without any of the usual "I want to be your friend" chit-chat. We had fun looking at the different cars and walked away that day with a very good feeling about Marty, the dealership, and Honda. We basically forgot about the other makes of cars on our short list.

We shopped around on the internet and came up with a price we were willing to pay -- a very good price, judging from all the information I could collect. I called Marty and told him the price he had to beat. Very cheerfully he said he'd get back to me. He called back in a very short time and gave me an incredible price on just the car we wanted. No upscale selling, no whining about how low the price would be, no hassles. Just, yes, we can do that.

A day later we were back at Zimmerman Honda to try out the exact car we were buying. Marty had it ready to go for our approval. Again, no hassles, no substitutions, no hidden costs, no nothing but the car we wanted at the price we had tentatively agreed on. While we were going through the final sales paperwork Marty was attentive to our needs and desires -- everything from cookies and water to connecting our phones and walking us through the many electronic features of the car. It was all quite fun to work through this with him.

This car buying experience had taken me to several auto dealerships. The experience at the others was too often a little too hard sell, a little too fake friendly. Zimmerman Honda left me with the feeling I was working with real people who were, in fact, interested in seeing me in the car that was best for us. Marty Curry was central to this feeling. He answered the questions we asked, he pointed out things he thought we might want to know about. He wasn't scripted. He was there to help. Yes, he was also there to sell cars, but his approach didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth. In fact, we left the dealership with a wonderful new car, a smile on our faces, and the taste of oatmeal raisin cookies in our mouths.

Reviews 11-20 >>