Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2015 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Stop in and visit us in Moline today. We take great pride in being an 8 time and 4 time continuous Honda President's Award Winner. Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our commitment since 1952, to satisfying our customers, proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Mmtrevi
8/29/2016

"Excellent Service"

Sean and Ron were extremely pleasant to work with. Both were very knowledgeable and eager to help me with my purchase. I will highly recommend this dealership to family and friends.

hardware
8/28/2016

"Outstanding Purchase Experience"

Aaron Miguel was outstanding. No hassle, no pressure, just friendly and professional, from the time we came in til the time we left with our new CR-V. It was actually an enjoyable experience. We highly recommend Zimmerman Honda.

Tracystoffee
8/27/2016

"Easy as pie!"

Marty Curry knew his inventory. Found me just what I was looking for. I didn't have a car in mind at all. Just knew a little of what I wanted. Drove away that night in a great used vehicle. I am very confident that my son will be driving this in 4 years when he turns 16.

demiribr
8/26/2016

"Outstanding sales and rep"

This is our second time doing business with Zimmerman Honda. We are very happy with the sales deal, and our rep Jim Ruge. I recommend to all of my friends.

ann123
8/24/2016

"Considerate, helpful, knowledgeable"

Jim Ruge is an excellent representative of Honda. He is reasonable, helpful, informed, and he represents Honda in the best possible fashion. The dealership is clean, well-appointed, and everyone is very helpful - or try to be.

iowaallen
8/17/2016

"Outstanding sales and service"

Our experiences with Zimmerman Honda began with our Odyssey, which we purchased elsewhere. The Service Dept. resolve our door issue, which turned out to be resolved by resetting the door. They did not charge us for their time, although I was prepared to pay! Since then, we have had other maintenance items done including brakes, shocks and a timing belt. All work has been the highest quality, and they even took me to and from work while they were working on our van. Hats off to A.J. and others for The outstanding service experiences sold us on the idea that we needed to purchase our next vehicle from Zimmermans. I contacted Marty Curry via the Internet, and he walked us through the sales process after helping us find exactly what we were searching. Marty took extra time to ensure that we understood how to operate the CR-V. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable, and he genuinely cared that we got what we needed. Marty gets 5 out of 5 from us for an outstanding job!

Madison M
7/30/2016

"New Honda Civic"

I had a great experience buying my new Civic. I am fresh out of college and it was my first time buying a new vehicle. Marty was very helpful and friendly. He really took the time to explain every detail about the car and you could tell that he genuinely cared. He made the entire process easy and he worked hard to find a price that was right for me, including finding me all the deals he could. Aaron made the whole signing process a breeze. While explaining the extra features that I could purchase for my vehicle, I never felt like I was being pressured to buy any of it and he kept the environment very friendly. I am very happy with my service and my car!

Teri S
7/17/2016

"New Honda Civic"

I had a very good experience buying my new Civic. Gilbert and Blake made me feel comfortable right away. Gilbert explained everything from the buying to how to operate everything in my new car. Blake explained everything on the finance end. I could not be happier with the service I was given. Very happy with my new car!

Gilbert Richardson, Blake Pelland

Brian L.
7/14/2016

"New Honda Accord"

We had a very good experience in buying a new Honda Accord. Our salesman, Gilbert Richardson, made us feel very welcome. We never felt any pressure to buy, but knew what we wanted once we figured out all the choices. Once we figured out what we wanted, we found that they didn't have the color we wanted on the lot. No problem! They said they could find one at another dealership. That was on a Monday, so we thought by the next weekend we'd probably have a new car. Wrong...we got a call Wednesday morning that our car was there already and were asked when we wanted to pick it up! We went out late that afternoon and now have a beautiful new Accord! Throughout the process, Gilbert was very helpful, including spending a lot of time with us showing us where everything was on the new car. He told us multiple times, if there's EVER anything we're not sure of, to please call him. Thanks for the great service!!

Likes Disney service pm
7/12/2016

"Vanessa's help "

Vanessa took her phone out to the CRV I was interested in and as I looked at the car's online pics she did a walk around describing any flaws as I had told her I was very picky. When I went to the dealership several days later all I did was let her know I was coming and she was there to greet me, I looked at the CRV we talked about she was correct that one wasn't for. We then looked at all the other choices and found the perfect one for me. She and Zimmerman Honda made this the easiest car purchase. It was excellent service

Reviews of Marty Curry