Zimmerman Honda

Matt Rizzo

Luis Arango, Sales Consultant, Zimmerman Honda

Luis Arango

May 27, 2017

"Even better than I hoped for!"

- First Honda

This is my 8th vehicle purchased from Zimmerman's. I'm an exacting customer and tough to please. You have to be doing things right to get and keep my business. With this many vehicles purchased from Zimmerman's, that's proof enough that they "got it right" and have "kept it right" over the decades. From purchasing and leasing vehicles, to the service department and body shop, I have never had anything but extremely pleasant and satisfactory experiences. They anticipate your needs and take care of them immediately!

Matt Rizzo
Blake Pelland

May 26, 2017

"Made it easy"

- Kbell

Marty made my priorities his priorities. He helped me find a car I didn't think I could afford and brought me in below budget within 15 min of hearing what I was looking for. He made me feel like a valued customer and heard my needs.

Marty Curry

May 26, 2017

"Exceptional lease experience"

- wahligt

The process to turn in a leased Honda Civic and lease a new Honda Accord with the sales consultant, sales manager, and finance manager at Zimmerman was both excellent and timely. I especially appreciated the professional manner and courtesy afforded me by Luis Arango.

Luis Arango