Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2015 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Stop in and visit us in Moline today. Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our commitment since 1952, to satisfying our customers, proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Jody Graham
2/08/2016

"My CRV purchase experience"

I recently started a new job and needed a new vehicle with better gas mileage. My search took me to Zimmerman Honda where I test drove several different vehicles, finally settling on the CRV based upon its safety ratings and gas mileage. Sales Consultant Aaron Miguel did an awesome job answering all of my questions and guiding me through the process. He even picked up my car personally after the sale to save me a trip to get the Surface Science application completed. His customer service is second to none. Blake Pelland also worked very hard to find me the best financing rate possible. The entire experience was very pleasant and I love my new Honda - thanks Zimmerman! Jody Graham

stabler
2/07/2016

"A very good experience."

I had a good experience this week at your Honda dealership. I have wanted a CRV for quite sometime. When I decided that the time was right, I stopped at your dealership. I asked one of your mechanics, Josh, what salesman I should talk to he recommended Merlin. I stopped Thursday afternoon to visit with Merlin and brought my wife back the evening. We told Merlin we would be back on Saturday, and he had a CRV all picked out for us. My wife has MS, she wanted a car that was easy to get in and out of and a place to put her purse. This CRV fit that need. Merlin took care of us as well as Noel. Now when I deliver car parts from IWI, I will remember my pleasant experience at Zimmerman.

ABeard
2/07/2016

"Great experience!"

I bought a certified pre-owned vehicle from Zimmerman Honda and had a wonderful experience! Vanessa Lager was great to work with and ensured that everything from the test time to the paperwork went smoothly. I didn't feel pressured into anything and left knowing I had made a great purchase that woud benefit my family for years to come.

Cherylk
2/06/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Annie was very attentive to my requirements and gave me several options. She helped me narrow it down to what would work best for me and never tried to push me into something I wasn't comfortable with. Annie is down to earth and a pleasure to work with. She has a customer for life now. Blake was incredibly patient with all my questions. His personality made a stressful situation so much easier. Annie and Blake - a good team.

AGonzales
2/03/2016

"Like Family..."

I started by going to Lujack's Honda as it was closer in proximity to my home. After getting TERRIBLE customer service there (where I was literally told "to go to Toyota") I called Zimmerman Honda. Here, I felt like they valued my business and treated me like FAMILY. I knew I was in good hands with Doug Pearsall. From our first phone call to him walking me through the features of my new Odyssey, he was mindful of my budget and got me in my new van within days of my call. Additionally, I want to thank Sean Fortin for taking the time (more than once) to install my son's car seat as we test drove vehicles. I can't thank Doug enough for my experience and can truly say he is the ONLY reason I stayed with Honda! I will now be a lifetime customer.

MeganHope
2/01/2016

"Very Friendly"

Made us feel comfortable. Worked with our price and made sure we went home with what would work best for us and not the best sale for them. I enjoy that the sales associate "posted" onfacebook welcoming us to the "Family" it shows us that they really care about us and not just selling a car.

sprkee4
1/31/2016

"would go back"

i had seen some cars on the internet that i was interested in, so i called to make an appt. When we got to moline, a 90 mile drive, both cars were ready for inspection. It took a while for the appraisal for my in so we had to leave early. The first offer for my trade was low ,so we left.. Two days later Marty. our salesman called asking me what i wanted, i told him and he called back saying they would give me what i wanted. I drove back up and everything went smoothly. marty spent a lot of time going over things inside the car. The car was immaculate and all ready to go. Marty called the next day to make sure things were fine. I had a positive experience and would buy from them again.

Broncofan
1/25/2016

"No pressure"

All dealers should model Zimmerman. There was never any pressure and no annoying sales pitch. Straight information and all questions answered....period. Gilbert was beyond fabulous and so was Blake. My husband had service questions and he was taken to the service department where they took the time to show him where things in the engine were located. Job well done by everyone! We purchased a 2016 Civic. Highly recommend Zimmerman!

Service department employees

Katie
1/16/2016

"Great Experience!"

Fantastic customer service! I will for sure be recommending Zimmerman and Aaron to anyone I know searching for a new car! Couldn't be happier!

peteduytschaever
1/12/2016

"Zimmerman Honda = Awesome"

Last night, I drove my 2001 Honda Civic EX to Zimmerman. I drove away with a 2015 Honda Civic EX. My journey for a car began online as I did extensive research. The Zimmerman website was easy to navigate and provided the foundation for this excellent experience. I spoke with Marty during the day yesterday and set up an appointment for after work. He promptly emailed me the car's details I was interested in and other great information. When I arrived to Zimmerman, Marty was an exceptional employee to deal with. His demeanor and attitude was kind. He was knowledgeable and made the entire experience as stress free as it could be for buying a vehicle. Blake was the individual who assisted my wife and I with the finances. Again, I couldn't have asked for a more helpful and knowledgeable individual for that task. My wife will be looking to purchase a vehicle in 6 months. With that said, the first place I will go to is Zimmerman. And as of now, I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a car to contact Marty Curry and become a part of the Honda family.

Reviews of Blake Pelland