Zimmerman Honda

Matt Rizzo

Luis Arango, Sales Consultant, Zimmerman Honda

Luis Arango

September 18, 2017

"Online shopping for a vehicle..."

- Bstark

I had spent the better part of 2 months trying to chase down just the vehicle I wanted, and after countless calls to find the vehicle I wanted and equally as many missed opportunities dues to the vehicle selling or having a deposit I finally found the vehicle I wanted at Zimmerman. After asking a myriad of questions that Ben had no issue answering I chose to move forward and line up an appointment to come see the van. They had it clean and waiting for me when I got there. After a short test drive and a walk around I had problem moving forward on purchasing it. Ben and his associates were all helpful in making the process fast and seamless. Which made making the 2 1/2 hour drive back home in my new van that much more enjoyable!

Kyle Ruser
Ben Schroeder

"Pleasant Experience"

- Caligirl

Thank you Ron Allgood for your time, experience, and information in helping me select the "right" car. Ron's knowledge of the Honda CRV Touring SUV was impressive. His focus was on me, the customer and potential buyer, and was not distracted by calls, other people, etc. Ron is a true professional. . I would also like to recognize Blake Pelland for working with me in the finance department, and Theresa Lemen for her courtesy in finishing the paperwork. My experience with Zimmerman Honda was very pleasant. I highly recommend this dealership.

Ron Allgood

"Customer First Experience"

- brownie49

Had an awesome experience with Matt Rizzo at Zimmerman. Matt went above and beyond to meet our needs and put my family in a new car at our budget. I highly recommend Matt and Zimmerman Honda.

Matt Rizzo