Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2015 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Stop in and visit us in Moline today. We take great pride in being an 8 time and 4 time continuous Honda President's Award Winner. Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our commitment since 1952, to satisfying our customers, proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Nathan
5/02/2016

"Great customer service"

We worked with Marty Curry to purchase a Used Honda Accord. He was very knowledgeable on the different cars and was able to answer all of our questions. He was kind and helpful, and above all he was caring and honest. It was very important to us that we felt like we weren't being cheated or fooled, and we felt 100% comfortable with Marty. He did everything so quickly and valued our time. We also worked with Blake Pelland for our financing and he was able to answer lots of questions and make the transaction very easy.

jschill
5/02/2016

"Fantasic Dealership to work with "

Quality cars at great prices. Go see Marty Curry and Blake Pelland for the best car buying experience you will ever have. We drove an hour half to find the perfect Honda Pilot. We did.' get to Zimmerman Honda until they were getting ready to close for the evening. Marty and Blake stayed late so we could test drive. What started out as test drive end in my husband and I purchasing the Pilot. Marty and Blake were both very professional and polite. We did feel pressured to purchase my vehicle. I would highly recommend Marty Curry and Zimmerman Honda to anyone.

Ann69
4/30/2016

"Pleasant and hassle free."

Quality cars at great prices. Go see Marty Curry and Blake Pelland for the best car buying experience you will ever have. Looking forward to Zimmerman Honda service department to keep my CR-V running like new.

drham
4/26/2016

"GREAT Experience "

Looking on line for an Odyssey sending requests for more information to several dealers Marty was the first one to reply. Marty emailed and called providing me the full history of the Odyssey. I made arrangements to look at the van the following Saturday. When I arrived at the dealership the Odyssey was up front and ready to go. Needles to say I drove home in a new Odyssey, thanks Marty.

themuffin11
4/23/2016

"Great help at getting my wife and I a good deal"

Ben was very helpful at guiding my wife and I's purchase decision and getting us a good deal on a new civic! He gave me options, helped me to realize some realities about costs, and was overall great to talk with. I would recommend him to my friends and family and have already recommended him to a colleague.

stephanieb19
4/23/2016

"Stress Free"

Randy made buying a new car stress free. He was super helpful (very knowledgeable) and not pushy. He was a step ahead of every process, which made for a quick and easy trade and purchase.

deb
4/22/2016

"Marty was great to work with!"

We found the car we were looking for on line and connected with Marty Curry. He made sure that the vehicle was on the lot & answered all of our questions promptly. We were coming from a distance to see the car & Marty made sure that the car was ready for us when we arrived brigh & early in the morning. He went above & beyond in providing us with great customer service. We did not feel pressured at any time to purchase the vehicle & gave us time to really check out the car. Once we made our decision to purchase Marty & Blake worked hard to make the transaction quick & painless, so we could get back on the road. We would definitely recommend Marty to our family & friends. He is passionate about selling cars because he "loves" it & not because it is just his job. It was a pleasure to work with him. We look forward to working with Marty again in the future. Thank you for a great car purchasing experience! Deb

marlenecivic gal
4/21/2016

"Outstanding Salesman at Zimmerman Honda"

Ihad a 2009 Honda Civic it was totaled in a hit and run accident. I went to Zimmerman Honda to buy a 2016 Civic. Luis Arango was the salesman I dealt with. He knew exactly what Civic would be my choice He was very knowledge and explained in detail all the feature on the vehicle. I selected the new blue color and drove the car. Luis went over each feature and showed me what it was and how iit work He was the best car salesman I ever dealt with. The day I got my car he even came to my house when I called him about a problem Iwas Having. I am elderly and it really was not a problem. This is my 3rd Honda I return to Zimmerman,s for their service and fairness.

karen&steve
4/18/2016

"Gilbert Richardson was awesome!"

Gilbert Richardson was very knowledgable and not pushy by any means. He knew the answer to every question I had and gave us plenty of time to make our decision on our new CRV. He was always genuine and courteous. We had never met Gilbert until we just went to the lot to look around. We would highly recommend him to our friends and family. He made sure I understood how to use everything on the car since I was going to be the main driver. A big thank you to Gilbert.

KRMIL
4/16/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!"

My husband just purchased an older model, well-maintained Honda Pilot. He had been searching for this type of vehicle over the past few months. Marty Curry assisted us when my husband found it advertised on line at Zimmerman and kept us in the loop on availability. Marty and Blake Pelland made the car buying experience easy and fast. Thank You!

Reviews of Blake Pelland