Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave,
Moline, Illinois 61265
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2015 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Stop in and visit us in Moline today. We take great pride in being an 8 time and 4 time continuous Honda President's Award Winner. Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in service & parts! Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our commitment since 1952, to satisfying our customers, proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Teri S
7/17/2016

"New Honda Civic"

I had a very good experience buying my new Civic. Gilbert and Blake made me feel comfortable right away. Gilbert explained everything from the buying to how to operate everything in my new car. Blake explained everything on the finance end. I could not be happier with the service I was given. Very happy with my new car!

Gilbert Richardson, Blake Pelland

Brian L.
7/14/2016

"New Honda Accord"

We had a very good experience in buying a new Honda Accord. Our salesman, Gilbert Richardson, made us feel very welcome. We never felt any pressure to buy, but knew what we wanted once we figured out all the choices. Once we figured out what we wanted, we found that they didn't have the color we wanted on the lot. No problem! They said they could find one at another dealership. That was on a Monday, so we thought by the next weekend we'd probably have a new car. Wrong...we got a call Wednesday morning that our car was there already and were asked when we wanted to pick it up! We went out late that afternoon and now have a beautiful new Accord! Throughout the process, Gilbert was very helpful, including spending a lot of time with us showing us where everything was on the new car. He told us multiple times, if there's EVER anything we're not sure of, to please call him. Thanks for the great service!!

Likes Disney service pm
7/12/2016

"Vanessa's help "

Vanessa took her phone out to the CRV I was interested in and as I looked at the car's online pics she did a walk around describing any flaws as I had told her I was very picky. When I went to the dealership several days later all I did was let her know I was coming and she was there to greet me, I looked at the CRV we talked about she was correct that one wasn't for. We then looked at all the other choices and found the perfect one for me. She and Zimmerman Honda made this the easiest car purchase. It was excellent service

lilly0501
7/10/2016

"Pleasant experience and excited about our car purchase"

We worked with Marty Curry. He was very very helpful, pleasant to work with and committed to making sure we purchased a car that we would be happy with. I would definitely recommend Zimmerman and working with Marty. Aaron, in finance, was helpful and conscious of our time.

ReviewGuy_
7/10/2016

"Great Experience!"

The staff at Zimmerman Honda is the best in the business. During my recent visit, I had the privilege of working with Nick Goblirsch. Nick was very helpful in making the car buying process quick, easy, and headache free. I would recommend Zimmerman Honda to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Honda_driver
7/04/2016

"Understanding Honda Features"

I have driven Honda's for the last 25 years and I was looking to upgrade my 2008 Honda CR-V. Jim Ruge did an excellent job helping me understand the new features in the CR-V Touring model. We are enjoying the new vehicle and discovering new features every time we drive it. Thank you, Jim.

Robert
7/02/2016

"Very Enjoyable Experience"

Normally we hate car shopping. But the team at Zimmerman made the whole experience very enjoyable. The showroom and facility is absolutely fabulous. They have thought of everything the buyer would want both at time of purchase and for ongoing service. We are very please with our decision to buy our Pilot from Zimmerman and expect we will be a long time customer.

Patricia J Grimm
6/29/2016

"Absolutely Fantastic"

I dread buying a new car. I hate the hassle and pestering most give you. My experience at Zimmerman was opposite of that. Informative, listened to you, no high pressure. THEY ARE THE REALLY TO service you and meet your dreams. Aaron Miguel was an excellent sales person and the business manager, Blake was also.

riner55
6/27/2016

"Zimmerman Honda finds the Honda you want."

I sent 10 emails to nearby Honda dealers for a white HR-V LX 2WD. A couple dealers said there was only one in a six state area. Others tried to sell me other models they had in stock. Marty at Zimmerman Honda, Moline got exactly the car I wanted and quoted well under TRUCAR average price. Marty answered my questions promptly either by phone, text, or email. He made us comfortable with the purchase, reviewed features of the SUV, and instructed us on operation. ...helpful!

tommynate
6/24/2016

"Our buying experience was excellent "

We just purchased our third car from Louis Arango at Zimmerman Honda. If we were not completely satisfied we would not have returned for the 3rd time. We are even driving 45 miles further than when we did since our last purchase.

Reviews of Gilbert Richardson