Zimmerman Honda

Zimmerman Honda

Call
Zimmerman Honda Info
About Zimmerman Honda

Welcome To Zimmerman Honda! ***2012 & 2013 Honda President's Award Reigning Winner*** An exclusive honor earned by Honda Dealerships based on service, sales, & customer satisfaction! We here at Zimmerman Honda thank you the customer! Zimmerman Honda's Award Winning history reflects our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. Zimmerman has consistently achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating, not just in sales but also in parts, body shop and service. Purchase your next vehicle from one of the most trusted and reliable dealerships in the nation. Our 62 years of commitment to satisfying our customers proves that excellence and quality are our primary goals when helping you select a new or used vehicle from Zimmerman Honda. We have and a huge selection of both new and quality pre-owned vehicles, so there's literally something for anyone's wants or needs! Always feel free to contact one of our top notch salespeople with a multitude of sales and customer satisfaction experience to assist you with your automotive needs, you'll be glad you did, and stop by and visit with me as we really do appreciate your opportunities and business!! Have a great day! Mark Zimmerman

About Zimmerman Honda

Schildt
1/28/2015

"Zimmerman Hondas the Best"

I just recently bought a 2015 Honda pilot. My husband and I have been looking around at various vehicles. I was deciding between 3 different vehicles. The Traverse, the Acadia or the Pilot. After visiting Zimmerman Honda I was very pleased wth the professionalism, the knowledge of the vehicles and how polite our salesman was. After taking the Pilot out on a test drive and sitting down to figure out the numbers we decided to purchase it!!! I will definitely recommend Merlin Gehrke, Noel Frideres and Zimmerman Honda to all of my family and friends. Sincerely, Julia Schildt

Margo
1/21/2015

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!"

I've always been a die hard Toyota owner...bought my first one in 1992 and have had several since... until the day I stepped on the lot at Zimmerman Honda. Our sales man was Ron Allgood and he wins "hands down" by providing us the best car buying experience we've ever had. He made us feel very welcome and was very knowledgeable. We never felt pressured and he took the time to make sure we felt comfortable with our decision to purchase a 2015 CRV....wow...what a vehicle!!! WE LOVE IT and we will continue to work with Ron in the future!!!

drmtp
1/20/2015

"Best price and stress free experience"

Will only call Ron next time, no need to call another dealer Gave me lowest price over the phone and had the color and model in stock.

Amit Parab
1/17/2015

"Accord lease"

It has been a pleasure working with Luis Arango, Brian Deriemacker and Noland Kropf. All of them did an excellent job of sharing the relevant information and they all helped in providing a stress free experience in the sales & finance dealings. They were all polite, helpful and friendly. However I would like to make a special mention for Luis for all the assistance he provided throughout the entire process. Thank you!

duke
1/15/2015

"Helpful and fair"

Always trepidatious about going car shopping, I was very pleased with my experience at Zimmerman Honda in Moline, IL. I had called ahead the day before and spoke with Ron Allgood, requesting test drives with four different cars, Upon my arrival I was greeted by Mr. Allgood, who had all four cars right outside the door and ready to look at and test drive if I so chose. While test driving two of them, he was very helpful pointing out different features of each car. I ultimately decided to buy one of them (with no pressure put on me to do so by Mr. Allgood), and had what I consider to be a very fair negotiation with him. Both he and Noland Kropf, who did the financial paperwork, led me through the purchase process very adroitly. I was quite happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend this dealership.

GretchenS1
1/09/2015

"Such a stress free experience!!"

I was expecting a much harder experience purchasing a used car...I dont have the best credit and I didn't have a good experience the last time I purchased a vehicle. Marty Curry at Zimmerman Honda made it SO easy and stress free! I will highly recommend him for anyone I know needing a new or used vehicle. Thanks Marty!

Duane
1/01/2015

"Friendly and Helpful"

We received prompt and friendly assistance in our dealings with the sales and finance people at the dealership. They did an excellent job of sharing relevant information and they were polite and attentive to our interests and needs. It has been a totally positive experience working with Ron Allgood and Noel Frideres to purchase our new car.

kborkgren
12/27/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience "

My husband and I were interested in driving the Honda CRV. We stopped into a Honda dealer in Davenport, IA. The sales person could not answer most of our questions and we left very disappointed. We then drove a Toyota Rav 4. We were trying to decide between the two vehicles. We will still interested in the Honda, so we stopped into Zimmerman and was approached by Marty Curry. He was very friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. He did not pressure us at all when we told him, we where not ready to make a decision and wanted to go home and do some more research. We went back 2 days later and were able to take the Honda overnight. Again, he was very courteous and there was no pressure. We went back the next day and bought the Honda CRV. Marty was so helpful and pleasant through the purchasing process. I would highly recommend Marty to anyone who is wanting to buy a new car. His customer service is outstanding. He called several days later to make sure all was ok with the new car and we were still loving it. GREAT JOB, Marty!!

Chad.A
12/23/2014

"Outstanding Service"

I recently purchased a used Audi Q5 from Zimmerman Honda. The entire process could not have gone any better. Marty Curry was the sales rep I worked with and was extremely professional. Marty's no pressure sales approach and his willingness to work on a purchased price we both were happy with, is what closed the deal. Noland Kropf was the finance officer I worked with. Again no pressure and Noland was able to get me locked into an excellent rate. Both gentlemen were the up most professional and I could tell they were both passionate about cars as much as I am. I highly recommend Zimmerman Honda and will continue to do business with them for future car purchases.

bartele606
12/08/2014

"new car purchase"

My wife and I dealt with Jim Ruge. He was thorough, knowledgeable and courteous throughout our dealings with him. A problem arose concerning payoff of our trade in a couple of days after we took possession of our new Honda because the dealership had not ascertained an exact payoff for the loan on that car. Josh Park was able to resolve the issue to our satisfaction, so basically we are very happy in our dealings wit Zimmerman Honda.

Reviews of Noel Frideres