eCarOne

Jaren B., Online Sales Team, eCarOne

Jaren B.

"Great Dealership"

- MAP-Dallas

I worked with Jaren Banks, who provided a premium car-buying experience. If you’re looking for a premium car but can’t stand the idea of paying full sticker, check out E-Car One’s amazing selection of previously owned cars that you would swear are new. No pressure, knowledgeable, friendly and customer oriented are just a few of the words I would use to describe Jaren. I always felt like he was “on my side” and he made the process painless and fun. He did everything he said he would do, and more. I have found e-Car One to be a great dealership and would definitely buy there again, though I love my new BMW so much I don’t see myself giving it up any time soon. The e-Car One showroom is like going to an exotic car show. But don’t let that scare you, there is something there for literally any price range. If you’re shopping for a car, keep an eye on their informative website. New inventory comes in often and there really are some low mileage gems out there. I was not looking for the BMW I ended up purchasing, I was looking at a different car. I am so glad I kept an open mind because I’m thrilled with my purchase and the feeling I got a good value just adds to my satisfaction. The dealership also offers some great packages with extended warranties and cool services, such as a door ding removal package - my personal favorite thing, ever. I honestly believe I got a great value. My car looks and drives like it’s brand new, and I’ve got better coverages and warranties, for a longer timespan, than I would have if I paid more and purchased a brand new one. This is value at its best. I’m picky and I can recommend Jaren Banks and e-Car One with complete confidence. If you’re looking for a car, check them out. If you’re not looking for a car and you visit, be prepared to want a new car!

Jaren B.
Mo Ozzie

"Our dream Car!"

- blessed17

We love our new car. Felipe was great he was very patient with us which we really appreciate. Keep up the great work. GOD bless :)

Felipe M.

"Exceptional customer service"

- Easy Mercedes

Did a lot of research online & found the perfect car at Ecarone. Elias was my salesman & helped me through the entire process! I would highly recommend Ecarone & working with Elias. You won’t be disappointed!

Elias S.