iAUTOHAUS

Business Director

August 01, 2017

"Great Job"

- jlcannada

This was a very easy transaction from start to finish. Wesley was very informed and professional. I highly recomend you do yourself a favor and at least give them a try.

July 14, 2017

"100% Satisfied Customer! "

- chombo04

Wesley, Joann, & Christopher are true professionals. I live in El Paso, Texas and when I saw their Porsche Panamera for sale and for the price, I knew I had to get it. I did have reservations at first on purchasing a vehicle in Arizona but living in Texas but Wesley, Joann, & Christopher made the entire process easy. I was informed of every step of the way from purchasing to final sale. I couldn't even be more pleased when I finally saw the vehicle and how well kept it was. I will definitely purchase a vehicle again from iAUTOHAUS and when I finally make it to Arizona I will stop by and thank all of them for everything.

Christopher Pawlowski
Joann Pawlowski

July 11, 2017

"TOP NOTCH!!"

- sARA CAMACHO

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!! We shopped around for quite awhile and I was sold the moment we walked in!! I am truly happy with the car the service all of it!! TOP NOTCH!!!

Used 2003 Porsche 911, $27997