iAUTOHAUS

Business Director

March 12, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- joeym

We purchased a Mercedes 550 convertible from iAutohaus. We dealt with Jeremy and he was very attentive to our needs. We quickly negotiated a fair price and had the vehicle shipped to us in Michigan. Jeremy always responded quickly to any questions or issues that we had. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

March 12, 2017

"THE EASIEST, HONEST, GENUINELY FRIENDLIEST CAR PURCHASE EVER"

- H.E. Princessa Melvina Von Käse

The BEST car buying experience EVER. I'd been researching for over 6 months specifically for a 2014 white Lexus ES 300H. I'd looked all the way across the East Coast to the West Coast but never found anything that came close to the PERFECT showroom condition, low mileage, color, and competitive price of the Lexus ES 300H I bought from IAUTOHAUS. Wesley and Jeremy both greeted and treated my husband and I with so much kindness. They didn't force or pressure the process, we came one day to just look at the car but hadn't made a decision yet, when we left they gave us a business card, and told us how appreciative they were that we stopped by and that they hope we find what we were looking for and if we had any questions don't hesitate to call. I came back several days later and Wesley greeted me with a smile and allowed me to let him know what I was interested in. We took the car for a test drive, all the while Wesley, treated me like a family or long time friend. When we returned from the test drive I knew i wanted to purchase my car from here. Wesley was truly kind and worked with me to make sure everything worked out so we both were happy in the end. They are the most honest and transparent car dealership i've ever come across. They do not play the Silly HAGGLE NONSENSE, you will know that the quality and condition of the cars are fairly priced so there's no need to question or haggle the price. EVERY CAR IS SHOWROOM and yes even my 2014 was on the SHOWROOM. THANK YOU HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS WESLEY and IAUTOHAUS for everything. Sincerely, H.E. Princessa Melvina Von Käse. : )

March 11, 2017

"Easy and accurate"

- RDHALLJR

Everything about the purchase of my 2011 Saab 9.5 was simple and as promised. Pictures accurately reflected the condition. Jerry was very responsive and accommodating. Even corrected my math error that saved me money! Car got delivered on time. It was clear the car had been serviced completely. I added a K&N air filter and the one I removed was brand new! Always nervous about a long distance transaction but this could not have gone more smoothly. Ron Hall

Used 2013 BMW Z4, $26798