iAUTOHAUS

Joann Pawlowski, Business Director, iAUTOHAUS

Joann Pawlowski

Business Director

January 27, 2017

"Fair, Honest and Excellent Service!!!!"

- barrork

I have been a customer of iAutohaus for nearly two years after the purchase of my Audi. It has been my pleasure to work with the iAutohaus team. My service representative is Andrew Douglas and he continues to be awesome. The iAutohaus team provides not only Top notch service but outstanding professionalism. We just bought our first car from them yesterday and based on that experience I can say for sure it will not be the last. I would highly recommend Wesley Pawlowski and Jeremy for all of your purchasing needs.

January 22, 2017

"Top-Notch Facility!"

- David Ryder

This was my first car purchase from iAUTOHAUS and I found it to be a truly EXCEPTIONAL car-buying experience. From the initial greeting I received from Jeremy through the final sale, I was impressed by the quality of the available cars and the immaculate sales and service centers. The details I reviewed prior to my visit on the website were accurate and helpful. Jeremy and Wesley were a pleasure to deal with, both very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I look forward to a long-term relationship!

January 06, 2017

"Mercedes Purchase"

- Elie

Very easy transaction. Wes walked us through all the features of the vehicle in detail. Car was immaculate inside and out, low miles, still under factory warranty and very fair price. All cars are housed indoors and the repair shop was the cleanest I have seen. Will definitely be back to purchase my next Mercedes here!

2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class