Car looking - Wachewicz6
I'm glad I had Laurie help me with looking at cars since this will be my first one. She made sure I knew everything about it and Answered my questions.
Great Experience - barkdog1
The service experience at Dave Sinclair Lincoln was excellent, prices are competively priced and reasonable.
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable
I will be back for repeat service
Service was as scheduled and completed within an hour. - Phil79
The problem was immediately identified and dealt with. One hour later my car was ready and freshly washed. Mike is who helped me this time.
Service department troubleshooting not impressive - Harry Gray
I took my 2013 F150 Limited in because at 23k+ miles it started making a noise when slowing down. Mileage had gone down at least a mile a gallon. I suggested maybe stuck in 4 wheel drive because that's what it sounded like to me. They could hear it, but couldn't find anything. Their explanation was they drove a similar model with more miles and made same sound so there was no problem. I still have the problem and need to find another dealer to take it to.
poor ethics - Richard Poynter
Lacking ethics at this dealership, the general manager was a jerk, typical car salesman garbage. wasted plenty of my time really just a difficult set of people to deal with.
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed... - jantayl
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.
Finance & Insurance
Jack Schmitt Ford Lincoln