I was well taken care of by Travis and Ben. - DIANE Tawil
He for me into a car I can afford in no time!! My granddaughter was surprised and so happy to have a brand new car!!
Service department troubleshooting not impressive - Harry Gray
I took my 2013 F150 Limited in because at 23k+ miles it started making a noise when slowing down. Mileage had gone down at least a mile a gallon. I suggested maybe stuck in 4 wheel drive because that's what it sounded like to me. They could hear it, but couldn't find anything. Their explanation was they drove a similar model with more miles and made same sound so there was no problem. I still have the problem and need to find another dealer to take it to.
Nightmare dealing with this dealership - Vk123
After dealership confirmed loan commitment. We signed the contract , were given keys, They Took our trade in, put it up on their web site, cashed the downpayment- 11 days later called and said loan wasn't confirmed and may need us to return the car. The dealer requested paperwork for income proof. They told us they turned proof of income into bank - we found out 4 days later when we contacted the bank ourselves to find everything was fine and the bank lets the dealership know immediately when requesting approval. The financial manager Joe Lehocky was rude, unpleasant and laughed at us when reviewing the contract.
Joe in sales wAs pleasant and very nice. We highly recommend you do not go to this dealership. .
Great Service! - sadie456
I recently purchased a preowned Ford F150 from another out of town dealer. I was looking for a service center close to home. I requested the 10000 mile multi point inspection and service. I also needed to have the alignment checked as well as a minor issue with the sync system. They took care of everything for me, even calling Ford Sync services to help with the Sync issue I was having. As it turned out the alignment was out slightly, and I was pleasantly surprised it was covered under warranty.
The thing that really impressed me was that they also washed the vehicle inside and out. It looked as good as the day I purchased it.Little things like that go a long way. I will continue to use Dave Sinclair for all service on my truck from now on.
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed... - jantayl
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.
Jack Schmitt Ford Lincoln