Good! - cyoung3
Good customer service! I contacted with the dealership when I initially seen the car online I wanted and Travis made sure I was the first one to see the vehicle! Travis was very thorough and personable throughout the process.
great dealership - MKZman
I have had nothing but great service from my dealer. I will but the full service warranty on my next Lincoln that's for sure. Everyone there is easy to work with and you can tell that they value you as a customer! Love the fact that along with servicing my MKZ they wash my car and vacuum it out, it always looks better after service then when I brought it in.
Service - MKZ owner
This is our 3rd new car from this place .We are very happy with Dave Sinclair dealership and Im sure we will go back for the 4 th one ,however last time we dropped off our 2017 lincoln mkz for regular service and few minor issues which included side mirror on the driver site we been very disappointed . Problem was resolved but cleanliness of the car left many questions. There was, grease/ dirt all over both windows and on the inside door frame on driver side .We never had to clean our car inside and out after getting service done .
Great customer service. - Pikachu123
Friendly and easy to do business with. They serviced our car like they said they would. They listened to our needs and followed through with delivering quality service.
poor ethics - Richard Poynter
Lacking ethics at this dealership, the general manager was a jerk, typical car salesman garbage. wasted plenty of my time really just a difficult set of people to deal with.
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed... - jantayl
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.
Jack Schmitt Ford Lincoln
Finance & Insurance