#1 Cochran Buick-Cadillac-GMC of Monroeville

John Salmon

Richard Brozack, Sales Consultant, #1 Cochran Buick-Cadillac-GMC of Monroeville

Richard Brozack

September 02, 2017

"200 dollars an hour more than my cancer doc. makes."

- Twigg

have been doing business with Cochran 40 yrs. have a new lease car with 1,600 miles on it they told me a chipmunk chewed through wires on a 7 dollar part and charged me 203 dollars to replace it .It took 40 minutes to do so, I just got my boy friend to do business with them in march combined we make payments totaling 700 a month. both cars are under warranty I think its time to do business with another car dealer I am sure I can find one.

July 08, 2017

"Top-notch!"

- Forg17

This is the fourth car in a row we bought with Vince as our salesman. Excellent service honest and helpful. Highly recommend. Go see Vince if you need a new ride! -Adam and Allison Forgie

Vince Palmieri

February 14, 2017

"Go elsewhere for warranty repairs!"

- Jerry

I took my Cadillac in for warranty repairs near the end of warranty and had a few repairs that were needed . When I picked it up no problem found is what was on order. I contacted GM about unaddressed problems so the service manager Brian called me and said he would take care of it on the next visit. I returned showed Brian the problems again a few were done and others ignored. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere!

John Salmon