#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

2770 West Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216

Brandon Davis, Sales Professional, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Brandon Davis

Sales Professional
Eronn Fletcher, Sales Professional/ Floor Manager, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Eronn Fletcher

Sales Professional/ Floor Manager
Ron Harris, Sales Consultant, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Ron Harris

Joshua  Pruett, Finance & Insurance Business Manager, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Joshua Pruett

Finance & Insurance Business Manager

November 23, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- bkh151 Verified Customer

Brandon Davis and the team at #1 Cochran, went above and beyond to help me get the car I wanted, I am very pleased with my purchase and have enjoyed my driving experience everyday since having my new car. Brandon has checked in on my twice to make sure I am happy with the car and again to see if everything was still going well. I will certainly use them in the future.

November 21, 2017

"Top notch dealership"

- paulatomp Verified Customer

Brandon was very helpful throughout the purchasing of our vehicle. He followed up with emails and a personal call to ensure we were completely satisfied with our experience.

November 18, 2017

"Great experience."

- shane.a.peterman Verified Customer

Sales team was very professional and made sure I was happy with each step of the process. Treated like a VIP. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new Hyundai.

Used 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe, $24427