AAA Auto Buying Service

6600 AAA Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina 28212

142 Reviews of AAA Auto Buying Service

May 26, 2018

"Fast service! Very competent AAA rep! Great price!"

- beeman

Stephanie Jolly, our AAA Rep, was on top of the game as far as being knowledgeable about the specific car that we wished to buy. She was very helpful in assisting us in delving through the various sub-models of our target car and the confusing array of accessory packages. The exact car fitting our specifications and color was delivered to our home and all the paperwork and payment was concluded at our kitchen table. There was no car salesman-like pressure or hopping around to numerous dealership lots looking for the lowest price. The complete deal was conducted via telephone except for the delivery and signing the final paperwork. This purchase was our third from AAA Auto Buying Service in recent years.

Stephanie Jolly
Other Employees : Henry, the gent who delivered the new car to our home and finalized the paperwork. Kudos for Henry too!

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of Stephanie and our AAA Auto Buying Service! We are thrilled to hear that Stephanie and Henry provided you with a knowledgeable, helpful, and hassle-free experience in finding you the exact vehicle you wanted. We appreciate you being a repeat purchaser with us here at AAA – please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

May 24, 2018

"AAA Auto Buying Service"

- JK

It was easy & I love Stephanie and my car. No pressure and I have always love AAA, but have learned that you do a lot of different things to Help me out.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for your great review of Stephanie & our Auto Buying service! It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with an easy car buying experience. We are always happy to assist you at AAA, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again!

May 18, 2018

"MY Dream VEHICLE "

- flower

My first vehicle purchased through AAA Car Buying Service. If you are searching for another vehicle I highly recommend AAA Auto Buying Service. My brother n law started this process for me. He had dealt with Nelson in the past. On the occasion that I talked with Nelson he was very kind and very easy to work with. Things that I needed to know were explained in a manner that was easy to understand. Again, I would like to say thank you for finding my Dream Vehicle and to Johnny for delivering the car to me. Pansy Wilson May 18, 2018

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Pansy, thank you for your wonderful review of our AAA Auto Buying Service! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and it is great to hear this is exactly what Nelson and Johnny delivered in helping you purchase your dream vehicle. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help you with!

May 15, 2018

"AAA Auto Buying Service"

- teri

Nelson was very helpful in finding my new car. He is very friendly and personable. This is our second purchase with AAA and we've been very pleased.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Teri, thank you for your review of Nelson and our Auto Buying serivce! We appreciate you being a repeat purchaser with us at AAA, and we are so glad that you are pleased with our service. Let us know if there is ever anything else we can assist you with!

May 11, 2018

"Fast, Easy and Stress-Free Car Buying! "

- D Howell

Just purchased my third car through AAA Car Buying Service and highly recommend them for an easy car buying experience. Nelson Baucom was a pleasure to work with.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for letting us know about your great experience with AAA Auto Buying! We appreciate your great review of Nelson and our team, and we are so glad we could provide you with an easy, hassle-free car buying experience. Let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

May 09, 2018

"AAA - Puttting the WOW back in to Car Buying! "

- R Lane May 2018

Thank God for that flyer that came with my new renewal membership AAA cards in the mail. I never even thought of AAA as a car buying option. After two weekends of car shopping, I remembered the flyer, went online and found the exact car we were looking for in inventory. I was amazed to find a 2108 Toyota Camry with 83 miles on it. I sent a note via the contact AAA at 11pm and by 9 am the next morning Stephanie Jolly called me back- polite, efficient and full of facts and answers about the car and the AAA process. I made an appointment that afternoon to go to AAA headquarters in Charlotte and in a little over 1 hour (including the test drive) drove out of the parking lot with my new car. NEVER have I ever had a more pleasant experience in buying a car! Stephanie Jolly was great and the AAA process and paperwork was simple and fast. After this experience...AAA will definitely be the first( and last!) place to go to by my next new car. R Lane May 2018

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our AAA Auto Buying service! We are so glad that Stephanie and our team here in Charlotte were able to provide you with a hassle-free car buying experience in finding the exact car you were looking for. We hope you are enjoying your Toyota Camry – please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help you with!

May 07, 2018

"Great Service with a Smile!"

- R Tracey

Mr Nelson Baucom was a true pleasure to work with. Information was exceptional and the vehicle was even better than we expected. THANKS. From the first call to our visit everything was explained well. No hidden costs! No surprises. All fees and charges were explained and reviewed. Calls were answered quickly and with politeness.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for this great review of Nelson and your car buying experience with AAA Auto Buying! It is great to hear that our team was able to provide you with informative, timely and friendly service from start to finish. Please let us know if you ever need anything from us in the future!

May 01, 2018

"Satisfied again"

- HappyCustomer

This is our fourth time purchasing from AAA and the experience was very positive. Whether you found something within their inventory or need them to locate a specific vehicle for you, AAA will be able to assist. Stephanie is a great addition to the team and was very easy to work with. She made sure everything went smoothly and all items were taken care of. I would highly recommend her and have already sent several people her way.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for your review of AAA Auto Buying! We love hearing that it is your fourth time purchasing from us, and we are thrilled that Stephanie provided you with a smooth, positive car buying experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future – please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

April 27, 2018

"Hassle-Free & Amazing!"

- buddy123

In a consumer age where customer service seems to be gone, dealing with you (Mike Hogan) and the AAA team showed me it is still alive and it's much appreciated. Professional, Efficient, Courteous & Reliable. I could go on describing my positive experience with AAA car buying and you. I cannot believe anyone could have an easier, more pleasant and hassle-free car buying process than you provided. No hesitation to highly recommend AAA car buying program (I've already told friends).

Mike Hogan
Other Employees : Berry Mauney

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for your wonderful review of Mike, Berry and our AAA Auto Buying service! We strive to create a hassle-free, easy car buying experience, and are happy to see that is exactly what our team delivered. We greatly appreciate you recommending us to others, and please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you in the future!

April 25, 2018

"Such an easy way of buying a car."

- Roxanne

This was not my first time of buying through AAA auto buying service. It is the best way to purchase a vehicle. Mike Hogan was very helpful in finding the car I wanted. I was involved in an auto accident where my car was totaled. Mike assisted in finding the "perfect" car -- almost exactly like the car that I had before. The experience of buying a car through AAA was effortless, they brought the car to my home and I signed the papers there. No headaches. Thank you Mike and AAA auto buying service for all that you did in assisting me with my purchase. Roxanne - Hickory, NC

Mike Hogan

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Roxanne, it is so great to hear of your experience with Mike and our team! We are glad that we were able to provide you with easy, hassle-free car buying and help you find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and for being a repeat customer - please let us know if there is anything you need from us in the future!