AAA Auto Buying Service

6600 AAA Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina 28212

92 Reviews of AAA Auto Buying Service

November 14, 2017

"Such an easy stress free experience!"

- Liao. Lori

Riki has great phone eticate. He is prompt and knowledge. He made buying a car seemlessly easy. We feel like we got a great price on our car, and it was delivered right to our door. I would strongly recommend Riki and the AAA car buying service to all of my friends.

Riki Bokavich

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for your great review of Riki and our AAA Auto Buying service! We are so glad that Riki provided you with such great service and a seamless experience from start to finish. Please let us know if there’s ever anything we can do for you in the future!

November 13, 2017

"Very positive, 5 Star experience! "

- Happy Customer

This is the 2nd time I have used AAA car buying service, and I have been very happy with the service both times. Working with Nelson was a pleasure! He is very accessible and excellent with follow-through. Nelson took all the hassle out of car buying. When I asked for the bottom-line price of the car, I got a real answer! (something impossible to get from a dealership). I also know I got a great price, since I did some advance research. A big thanks to Nelson and to the AAA car buying service!

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for your wonderful review and for being a repeat purchaser from us at AAA Auto Buying! We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Nelson, and that he was able to provide you with fantastic service. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

November 12, 2017

"absolute pleasure!!!"

- nkaramat

Riki is professional, prompt and informative. He is knowledgeable and savoy (he has been in the industry for few decades). I completely trust him and recommend him to all my friends and family.

Riki Bokavich

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for letting us know about your great experience with AAA Auto Buying! We are glad to hear that Riki provided you with a great experience, and we appreciate you recommending us to your family and friends. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

November 08, 2017

"Great and easy car buying experience, again!"

- NCcarbuyer

This was our second experience with Tommy & AAA Car Buying. The first time was a couple of years ago for a new car (even including financing, it was a great deal), this time was for a used car which he also found a great price to our desired specifications. He patiently listened as we were not 100% sure which make of vehicle we wanted, and professionally and respectfully gave us information to consider. AAA took care of everything in the process and really was one stop shopping. It's a very different car buying experience from the traditional "walk into a dealership" so if you like the thrill of the hunt and negotiating side of things this may not be for you. But for us, after I test drove some make and models elsewhere I could narrow our search and give him specifications. Tommy did all the hunting for us, and because he knows the ins and outs and has the contacts, he quickly found and found us a great deal. Because he has done this for us twice, we couldn't go back to the old way of car buying. Plus AAA literally took care of all the associated paperwork, title, tags, & contacted the insurance company, and the car was delivered to our door and our old car was driven off.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you so much for your great review of Tommy & AAA Auto Buying, and for choosing to use our service again! We are glad you received such timely, professional and helpful service from Tommy, and that he was able to find you the vehicle you wanted at a great deal. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future!

November 07, 2017

"Car Buying through AAA ITS THE ONLY WAY"

- GAC SLC

Nelson Baucom & Greg Pence were a huge help in my car buying experience. I have bought 3 vehicles from AAA.I don't think I could do dealerships again. Nelson & Greg are great guys and GOOD friends. The people at AAA have taken the stress out of car buying. Very relaxing, easy to talk to. Always returned my calls as I kept asking questions. I sometimes thought I was being a bother to them, however Nelson took it all in stride and got me through it. A HUGE THANKS TO THE AAA TEAM. GREAT BUNCH OF FOLKS TO GET TO KNOW. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Greg Pence

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for your fantastic review of both Nelson and Greg, and for choosing to use our service multiple times! We are happy that our AAA Auto Buying team was able to take the stress out of car buying and make it a great experience for you. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

November 07, 2017

"Nervous breakdown averted!"

- BB

Tommy was so kind. He listened to me and helped me calm down when our car died. We had not been in the market for a car but he walked me through all the options and helped me clarify what we needed to do. He actually located a car he thought might work while we were still on the phone. Two days later a beautiful, spotless used car was delivered right to our door! This is the way to go! We'll never shop at a dealership again!

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for your wonderful review of your experience with our AAA Auto Buying service! We are so glad to hear how Tommy provided you helpful service in finding the car you wanted and ensuring a quick delivery to your door. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

November 06, 2017

"CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE AT AAA"

- GRACE2018

My car buying experience was with Nelson Baucom. I noticed this service was available from the AAA website and decided to try it out. Before trying this service, I was quite skeptical, however, after my first conversation with Nelson, he made me feel comfortable and reassured. The process of trading-in my current car and buying a new one went very smoothly from beginning to end, once I decided what I wanted. My new car was delivered to my home and my other car was taken away, without being bullied by a car dealership who attempted to charge me more that the price I paid for my brand new 2018 BMW. The day of delivery went just as smooth as the buying process. I was a little nervous about handing off my old car and a big cheque to the AAA driver, but I was quite surprised, Mr. Johnny was very likable, knowledgeable and showed me the basic operation of my new car so I could drive it to work the next morning. He had all the necessary papers for me to sign, right there in my living room. I would definitely use or recommend the AAA Car Buying Services to anyone who is thinking of buying a car.

Nelson Baucom
Other Employees : JOHNNY (DRIVER)

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you so much for your review of Nelson and Johnny! We are so glad you decided to give AAA Auto Buying a try, and that our team was able to provide you with a knowledgeable, hassle-free experience in getting the car you wanted, from the buying process all the way through to the delivery. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future!

November 01, 2017

"Purchase Experience"

- WD

Purchasing a new car by working with George McGimsey at AAA was a real pleasure. He was professional, found exactly the car I wanted ( and extras!) within my budget. He kept me informed at each step. Having the car delivered to my home by a great couple, Larry & Linda, was a true bonus! The paper work was completed in no time. I recommend this to all members. Thank you to George and AAA.

George McGimsey

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with AAA Auto Buying! It is great to hear how George provided such wonderful service to you in finding the car you wanted, and that Larry & Linda could deliver to car to you in such a timely manner. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future!

October 30, 2017

"Outstanding Car Buying Experience - Twice!"

- Chuck R

In 2016 we decided to purchase a new Subaru Outback, We went to our local Subaru dealership where the salesman was extremely aggressive in insisting we purchase the car that day if we wanted the best price. Being put off by this we left and then a friend from Phoenix told us about AAA Auto Buying service. She enthusiastically told us all about her recent experience getting a new vehicle through them without all the hassle and pressure of going to the dealership. So we contacted North Carolina AAA Car Buying Service and Tommy Ballard was our salesman there. Through him we ended up getting a new 2017 Subaru Outback Limited with all the bells and whistles we wanted for a great price. Best of all though, Tommy arranged for everything to be done for us including delivery of the new vehicle right to our front door! Needless to say we were very impressed and happy with the whole experience. We loved our new Subaru and had owned it just over a year with less than 10,000 miles when an out of control driver hit us almost head on. Thank God for the Subaru's instantaneous air bag and side air cushion deployment, safety belts and overall super safety features and design! Although we had a couple minor injuries neither my wife or I were seriously injured in what otherwise could have been a very serious, if not fatal accident. So we called Tommy Ballard again. In one day he found us another new 2017 Subaru Outback Limited with all the same options and features, plus a few more, than we had on our previous Outback. Even better news was that this time it cost even less than the one we got last year!!! Thanks to Tommy and all the North Carolina AAA Car Buying experts for helping us out. We hope we don't have to get another one anytime soon. However, if we do you can bet our first call will be to AAA Auto Buying Service and Tommy Ballard!!!

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Chuck, thank you for the great review of your AAA Auto Buying experience with our team! We are sorry to hear of your car accident, but we are glad that you are okay and that Tommy could help to quickly replace your Subaru Outback. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can help you with in the future!

October 25, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Tom in Raleigh

My old car died suddenly and I needed a replacement. I hate dealing with salesmen at dealerships. My brother-in-law told me of a good experience his prospective son-in-law had buying through AAA. The next day I called AAA just to see how their service worked. After he explained, I told him what I was looking for. It turned out that what I wanted was in very short supply, but tAAA happened to have one on-site in their own inventory. He have me a price, which I felt was very (very) good based on research I had spent the last few days doing. I said "How quickly can I get it?" and he said "How about tomorrow morning?". At 11:00 the next morning the car was in my driveway, having been driven from their site about 150 miles away! It was clean, filled, and ready to go. Paperwork was done in 15 minutes and I had my car! Can anyone ask for more than that?????

Nelson Baucom
Other Employees : Johnny (last name unknown), who drove the car here and handled the paperwork. Fantastic gentleman!

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Tom, thank you for your fantastic review of our AAA Auto Buying service! We are so glad that Nelson and Johnny provided you with great service in getting you the car you wanted in such a quick time. Please let us know if we can ever do anything else for you in the future!