AAA Auto Buying Service

157 Reviews of AAA Auto Buying Service

August 16, 2018

"Fast, efficient, friendly"

- Hearty Carolina

Friendly staff, easy to work with and worked hard to find the correct vehicle for our family. Followed through with committments and understood hesitancies and previous challenges with the buying process. Returned calls promptly and provided multiple options for vehicle choice. Oustanding communication and we felt like we had someone who would work with us and adapt to our needs instead of pushing us too hard into a vehicle we didn't want. Thank you AAA buying service and hats off to Mike who always smiled on the telephone!

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for your wonderful review of our AAA Auto Buying service! It is great to hear how Mike provided you a with such great service and understanding in finding just the right vehicle for your family. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

August 09, 2018

"Hassle Free Car Buying"

- rbergen

I had a great experience with Nelson. He found a vehicle I was interested in much more quickly than I expected, and gave me time to think about it. I was not rushed into buying my car and he helped me to explore both new and used options providing additional insight before I found the right one. It was great not having to go to a bunch of dealerships and have five sales people call you each day.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for letting us know of your wonderful experience with Nelson and our Auto Buying team! We strive to provide the best hassle-free service to our customers, and it sounds like that is exactly what Nelson delivered. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help you with!

July 31, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

- Car Guy

This car buying experience could not have been any better. All I did was tell Nelson the car I wanted. Within a day, he had the car desired and priced way lower than my expectations. Within 3 days(I was out of town 2 days) it was in my driveway. I never left my house. He even secured financing. If you are interested in purchasing a car, there is absolutely no other way to go toward achieving that goal. Thanks for an amazingly easy purchase. When I am ready to buy again, this will be the only way I do it.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for this great review of your hassle-free experience with Nelson and our AAA Auto Buying team! We are happy to hear how easy this process was for you, and that we provided service exceeding your expectations. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle purchase - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future!

July 27, 2018

"Wonderful experience."

- AnneB

It could not be a better experience. I had my new car within a week and it came exactly as I chose. I am very pleased with the whole experience.

Other Employees : Nelson Baucom, Greg Pence

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Anne, we are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with our team at AAA Auto Buying. It's great to hear that we provided you with the car you wanted in only a week. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can help you with in the future!

July 26, 2018

"Purchased my third Prius"

- Lena

I purchased my first Prius from AAA and was so impressed by the ease and service I received that I said I’d never again buy from a dealership, only AAA. Then 3 yrs later I went to a regular dealership and was frustrated, pressured, and spent too much time waiting. Another 3 yrs later I again contacted AAA and had a fabulous experience again. Such a great program. As long as you know what you want, AAA will make it happen the most convenient way possible. Kudos to my salesman Mike Hogan.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Hi Lena, thank you for your great review of AAA Auto Buying! We are so glad that Mike was able to help you find the car you wanted, and that the process was convenient and stress-free. We hope that you are enjoying your Prius - please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help you with!

July 17, 2018

"Never had a car deal so easy. "

- Outback owner

I bought my "new", used Subaru Outback over the phone and traded in my Honda. I knew this particular Outback since my neighbor had traded it to AAA Auto Buying Service; I never even had to look at it. A fair price was negotiated by phone and it was delivered to me in Roanoke, Virginia in beautiful condition after cleaning a few repairs. The salesman and the car-deliverer were helpful and courteous. How much easier could it be?

Nelson Baucom
Other Employees : Al ? (man who delivered car)...very courteous and helpful.
Jul 24, 2018 -

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for your review of our AAA Auto Buying Service! It is so great to hear how Nelson and Al were able to provide such a hassle-free car buying experience for you in finding and delivering the exact car you wanted. We hope you enjoy your Subaru Outback! Please let us know if there’s ever anything we can do for you in the future.

July 09, 2018

"Great experience! Will come here first from now on."

- Vanman1234

This was one of the best buying experiences i've had. I told AAA what vehicle i was looking for and with which features and they found exactly what i wanted an then some. I also traded in a vehicle when purchasing my new one and it was extremely easy. I explored multiple options for both buying and selling/trading in my old car and AAA was better in all aspects. I even went to the dealer with the contract from AAA and they were stunned by what i was getting and couldn't even offer match. The customer service was great too. Had about 100 emails with Greg and Stephanie and they were helpful the entire time. I would highly recommend AAA to anyone looking to buy or sell a car and will definitely be using them in the future. I'f i had to say one negative comment it's that i wasn't able to see the car i was buying before actually purchasing it (kinda just how it works with this type of car buying system). But i went to the dealer to check it out and test drive one so that wasn't a big deal.

Stephanie Jolly

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you so much for your review of Stephanie, Greg and our AAA Auto Buying service! We enjoy hearing about the ease of your experience as we traded in your old vehicle and found the new car you desired, and also that our team provided you with such wonderful service. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future!

July 08, 2018

"Liked this deal!"

- Anoop Verma

Stephanie helped me buy this vehicle. She was prompt, courteous and helped me make an informed decision. Greg helped me seal the deal. I thank both these individuals.

Stephanie Jolly

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with AAA Auto Buying! It is great to hear how Stephanie and Greg provided such wonderful service to you in helping you find and make a decision on your vehicle. Please let us know if there is every anything we can help you with in the future!

July 05, 2018

"Seamless transaction"

- Tom

Great experience thanks to Nelson Baucom. Purchased a vehicle sight unseen and delivered to my doorstep. Truly the easiest buying experience I have ever had and would not hesitate to use them again.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Tom, we appreciate your great review of AAA Auto Buying! We are so glad that Nelson provided you with an easy, seamless car buying experience from the start to the finished delivery at your door. Please let us know if there is ever any way we can assist you in the future!

July 02, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- Anna

Friendly, personalized service. I got exactly what my was on my daughters wish list and never had to haggle with a car dealer. Joy! This is the way to buy a car. We love the car and I have peace of mind knowing that I paid a reasonable price for a mechanically sound vehicle for my child. What a great idea from AAA Auto Buying when a car with leather seats proved to be too expensive. We have a shop that can install the leather seats at a better price. I would have never considered this idea. Having the car delivered felt like a luxury. I am never looking back. The process was so simple I'm thinking about doing it again....for myself. Thank you so much!

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Anna, thank you for your great review of AAA Auto Buying! We are so happy that our Mike, Greg and our team were able to provide you with a stress-free experience in helping you get the exact car your daughter wanted. We strive to give our customers peace of mind and it looks like that is exactly what our team delivered. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future!