AAA Auto Buying Service

6600 AAA Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina 28212

92 Reviews of AAA Auto Buying Service

August 16, 2017

"La mejor experiencia de mi vida!! Gracias Heidy "

- Juandelopalote321

Todavía estoy muy entusiasmado con mi experiencia en AAA Auto Buying !! Nunca sabía que la compra de mi auto podría ser tan libre de estrés. Sabía que era tiempo de un auto mas nuevo , pero no pensé que fuera posible uno del 2018 en este momento. Expresé estas preocupaciones a Heidy Pichardo, mi vendedora, y me dijo que sería posible. Heidy trabajó con su equipo para ponerme en un nuevo vehículo, más seguro a mi presupuesto. Heidy también se tomó el tiempo para educarme sobre todas las características de seguridad de mi auto. Su nivel de profesionalismo durante todo el proceso fue notable. Estoy más que impresionado con Heidy y todo el equipo de AAA!

Aug 18, 2017 -

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Estamos muy contentos de saber que Heidy fue una gran ayuda para usted mientras usted estaba buscando un nuevo coche. Nos esforzamos por dar a nuestros clientes la mejor experiencia y estamos contentos de ver a nuestros miembros del equipo teniendo un gran cuidado de nuestros clientes. Gracias por su comentario y por favor háganos saber si necesita algo en el futuro!

August 16, 2017

"Amazing Service all around!"

- AV

Riki listened to what we wanted and he found it for us very quickly! He even found one a little less exprensive than our maxium budget allowed. Highly recommend him to all.

Riki Bokavich

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

It is great to hear that Riki delivered such quick service for you when you were looking for a car. We thank you for letting us know how we are doing and please let us know if you need anything else from us in the future!

August 15, 2017

"Incredible experience, great dealership & even better people"

- Thomas Sitzmann

Choose these guys. Riki is knowledgeable and goes the extra mile, with sincerity and experience. I was looking for a long time and these guys were patient and professional. The Best!

Riki Bokavich

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for this great review regarding Riki and buying a car from us! We always want our customers to have the best and easiest car buying experience and enjoy seeing that is exactly what our team delivered. Let us know if you need anything else from us in the future!

August 15, 2017

"Tommy Ballard always had the answers."

- JJJJKeyser

We were looking for a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Tommy had two right off, both very low mileage - an SE and a Limited. We opted for the Limited and John dropped it off yesterday, driven down from Charlotte. That team, Tommy, John rings a bell! The car is superb. I wondered about the previous service record and Tommy got it for me in a half hour. What a guy! JJJJKeyser

Tommy Ballard
Other Employees : John driver.

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

We are glad to hear you got the car you were looking for in such a quick manner. Also, always great to see that our team members are taking such great care of our customers. Thank you for your review and please let us know if you need anything else in the future!

August 15, 2017

"Best experience in buying a car!"

- SSC-pleased customer!

Heidy with AAA made car searching and buying the best experience I have had buying a car. They found the car I wanted while beating the price of other local dealerships. They were informative, pleasant, helpful, and took care of all the details needed when purchasing a car. I will use AAA from now on for any future car purchases. Thank you Heidy and AAA!

Other Employees : Don who delivered my car

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We are happy that Heidy was able to give you such a great experience in finding your new vehicle. We look forward to helping you in the future and appreciate your kind words.

August 14, 2017

"AAA auto buying with Heidy"

- Betty123

I had a great experience working to buy my auto. She was wonderful - and kept it simple and easy. I was surprised to hear about AAA Auto Buying . Its not like shopping at typical dealerships! I was so lucky and blessed to have Heidy explain the whole process -keeping it simple.She was professional and patient and I could not have had a better experience with buying a car !!! So grateful !!!!!Heidy's a great sales associate !!!!!!!!!!

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with Heidy! We strive to make the car buying experience hassle-free and we are glad that is exactly the service you received. Thank you for taking time to let us know how we are doing and please let us know if we can be of any help to you in the future.

August 10, 2017

"Avalon Purchase"

- dwwells123

Tommy was able to find my wife the 2017 TOYOTA Avalon that she wanted. It's silver with the ash/ black interior. This was the best car purchase experience ever and I have been buying cars since 1971. John Belk delivered the car on time, clean and full of gas . He then spent the time to instruct Diana (my wife) on the new systems and even connected the iPhone to Bluetooth for her. I will use Tommy Ballard and the AAA crew for all my car buying needs in the future . Dennis Wells

Other Employees : John Belk
Aug 11, 2017 -

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

Dennis, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are happy that Tommy and John gave you such a great car buying experience from the beginning until the time John dropped off your new Toyota. Let us know if you need anything from us at AAA Auto Buying in the future!

August 10, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- bluebro

Al quickly found the car we wanted. The entire process was hassle-free, there were no unpleasant surprises, the agent delivering the car was knowledgeable and efficient...it was all very convenient.

Alan Martin
Aug 11, 2017 -

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

We are glad to hear that Al removed the hassle from car buying for you and that you quickly got into the car you wanted. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and please let us know if you need anything in the future!

August 04, 2017

"Good experience "

- nybaige

Process began with some hesitation. I couldn't imagine buying an automobile ever the telephone but Tommy made me very comfortable in little time. A few phone calls and emails and the car was delivered to my front door. Sooo convenient!

Aug 04, 2017 -

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

We are so glad you gave us a chance and had such a great experience with Tommy. Thank you for your review and taking time to let us know how we are doing. Let us know if you need anything else in the future!

August 03, 2017

"couldn't be better!"

- old pill-pusher

I have always had reservations about buying anything online, until this year. I have always wanted to touch, see, try out if possible, check out all the angles. This changed a little when I began buying ordinary merchandise online, so buying a vehicle was a really big jump for me. I have been a AAA member since 1992, and have had only positive experiences, so I thought I'd check with car-buying services to see if it would work for me. It really did! The website allowed me to narrow my choices, then view the available vehicles and prices. It was so easy! When I did decide on a possible choice, I was contacted by e-mail by Tommy Ballard, who outlined the process and promptly answered my (few) questions. Tommy was extremely helpful and polite. I can detect sales pressure, which immediately puts any potential sale in jeopardy-none here. The vehicle was delivered promptly by a helpful and courteous driver. The vehicle itself was a great value, looking and feeling like a brand-new one. Service, value, price-couldn't ask for more (and Tommy gave me a good deal on the old vehicle, so disposing of it was another plus). I recommend AAA to anyone, whether it's roadside service or trip planning, and especially car buying. (My older brother, who has never been impressed with my opinions or advice, was genuinely impressed and is now considering trading with AAA!)

Aug 03, 2017 -

AAA Auto Buying Service responded

We thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience with Tommy and to hear he was so helpful to you. It's great to see he gave you the type of concierge experience we want to give all of our customers. We also appreciate you letting others know about your experience and for your feedback. Please let us know if you need anything else from us in the future!