Ada Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Brian Holmes

August 30, 2018

"So blessed!"

- dawgssr08

They work with me and my not so great credit. It’s been a wonderful experience. I couldn’t ask for a better hometown environment and experience.

August 27, 2018

"Wonderful. Everybody happy as it should be.."

- 26912208Llty

I went to buy a truck for the sole purpose of working it. I told Shane exactly what I needed. He showed me 2 on the lot. I made my choice. So we starting working with Lee, my truck is now parked in the garage. I have no regrets dealing with Ada Dodge??

Lee Makarwich

July 30, 2018

"Great experience ,Friendly staff , Great selection. "

- 4speedbee69

I was in the market for a new Ram 3500 was looking for specific options I had been dealing with other Dealerships around the Country Brian at ADA Dodge had one in stock and we were able to work a deal promptly . I love my new Ram would highly recommend ADA Dodge .

Brian Holmes