Allen Honda - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Cody Nobles, Service Advisor, Allen Honda

Cody Nobles

Tammy Harmon, Service Advisor, Allen Honda

Tammy Harmon

Eric Pruter, Service & Parts Director, Allen Honda

Eric Pruter

Service & Parts Director

December 09, 2018

"Matt Cox for the win...AGAIN!"

- hethrb

This is the second time I came in to Allen Honda to have routine maintenance performed on my car, only to drive away in a new vehicle. I loved the HR-V I bought from Matt Cox in 2017. I love the CR-V I drove away with the other day even more. I refuse to buy a car from anyone but Matt now. He’s honest, forthcoming, always tries his hardest to get me what I want in a vehicle, and goes out his way to make the car buying experience painless and short. He is the greatest! I’m grateful for people like Matt at Allen Honda. He always goes above and beyond the duties of a salesperson. I’d consider him a friend. Albeit one that I see every year! :)

Mathew Cox
Shirley Macik
Other Employees : Vince

June 29, 2018

"Best Service & Customer Care - Consistently!"

- Cairns

Allen Honda keeps me coming back and buying my next vehicles from them because of their top quality BUT it is people like Tammy who keep me 100% loyal since after you buy a vehicle, the service personnel are the REAL experience you have as an owner. Tammy continues to amaze me with her knowledge, personal touch, and the best care I have ever had. Even my friends cannot believe the friendly support, honesty, and courtesies that Tammy and the Allen Honda service team provide! Allen Honda and Tammy have my absolute trust. I couldn’t recommend them more highly to anyone looking for vehicle service (even if you do NOT have a Honda!) or your next purchase (ask for Rusty!!)! Thank you Tammy & Allen Honda!!!

Tammy Harmon
Rusty Skinner

May 01, 2018

"Great & outstanding "

- Memaw

Cody is one of the nicest young man I have ever met. He is a kind and caring person. He is willing to go the extra mile to help the people he is working with.

Cody Nobles