Allen Hyundai

GENESIS/HYUNDAI SALES MANAGER

December 31, 2017

"Customer"

- cwc52646 Verified Customer

1.Navigation missing. During driving, I found there is no navigate. They said, “Probably somebody used the navigation chip in your car. come back 1 week later to install navigation chip. I will order the chip for you. 2.No explanation for the car manual . I went back 1 week later. They did not know if the chip arrived or not. and they were looking for the chip. Finally they found chip in service department. I think they should have called me if they have navigation chip or not before I come . I met one person on that day. I asked to him. “No body explains for the manual when I bought car. Can you explain?” He said”Ok” but in the middle of explanation, “ I have to go, new customer is coming” He left from me. Then left there. 3. Because while I bought the car, my agent and the manager was involved for the decision of price. Finally I asked $2,000 to the manager and he said “OK” Finally I was introduced to go to “Finance department “ And I was wandering if $2,000 was deducted or not. I ask him, “can I see my agent here” “No he went home.” I paid all in cash and came out the “finance department “ but surprisingly we (my wife and me) saw that my agent was in the one of his office. But we left the dealer without comfort for the payment.

Other Employees : Manager

December 25, 2017

"2017 Hyundai accent"

- W.ALBADER Verified Customer

My experience at this dealership was very effecient, pleasant, and met my value price expectations. Staff was very professional and provided a great service. I will certainy retun and recommend to friends.

Blair Morrison
Jaime Melendez

December 23, 2017

"No Games"

- jassiji Verified Customer

Great to have a no nonsense dealership and for sure will purchase my next car over here again. Keep it up Laguna Niguel Hyundai and best wishes for a great New Year.

Other Employees : Ali