Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mazda

1421 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, Kansas 67502

Thomas Bowen II, Sales Consultant, Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mazda

Thomas Bowen II

Tom Mora, Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager, Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mazda

Tom Mora

Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager
Bobby Grissom, Elite Salesman , Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mazda

Bobby Grissom

Elite Salesman
Walt Phillips, President/General Manager, Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mazda

Walt Phillips

President/General Manager

April 21, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- Jas

Cornelius was very helpful with finding a car I love. I pretty much knew what I wanted before coming in, but he made sure to show me a few more in my price range so I had more options. This car buying experience for me took way less time than my past few and I would recommend anyone to come shop for a new vehicle here!

Cornelius Witt

April 18, 2018

"Excellent experience. Just met my extended family."

- Charity Mattson

My car completely died and left me stranded on the interstate , and I'm a traveling RN. Allen Samuals helped my without out hesitation or delay. They helped me get it to a DREAM Jeep, stayed within my budget, and gave me a loaner for a week while my Jeep was getting pretty. Thanks to all, I will not go anywhere else.

Tom Mora
Other Employees : Dave Sisler and Mark McCasland

April 18, 2018

"Awsome dealerships "

- Wealey Marrs

Great customer service and friendly people and I would definitely recommend this dealership to any person looking for a vehicle. Mark and Thomas are the ones to talk to for sales and Carroll in the service department, they listen to what you need and help find or do what you are looking for or needing done.

Walt Phillips