Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

President

September 16, 2017

"My jeep purchase"

- Jcordwell

Had a great time buying my new jeep Kevin was very helpful really down to earth not pushy at all would recommend buying a car from Kevin

September 06, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Paul

From the moment we arrived at Anthony D'Ambrosio we were greeted with friendly and knowledgeable staff. They helped us along each step from looking at the van we were interested in, to the signing of all the paperwork to make it ours. It was a great place to go, and they were genuinely concerned about how they could help us to attain our goal of a used (new to us) minivan. Kevin Maples was our salesman we worked with and he did a great job for us from start to finish. Thanks Kevin.

August 31, 2017

"Very Pleased!"

- _amandaboyer

In all honesty, I would completely recommend shopping here for your new veichiel! Kevin Maples understood what I needed/wanted in a car! I am very satisfied with my purchace and will be coming back in the future! Thank you all so much!! I love my Jeep! :)

Mark Lodzuk