Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kevin Mazur

Anthony D'Ambrosio, President, Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Anthony D'Ambrosio

President
Christopher Eskridge, General Manager, Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Christopher Eskridge

July 21, 2018

"Satisfied Customer"

- Moormoney

So first off from the minute I walked in the door I was approached and immediately taken care of. Mark was my dealer and I told him how bad I needed a new vehicle and I saw the vehicle I liked and he instantly started working on my loan...the whole process didnt take more than an hr and a half! Thanks to Team D'AMBROSIO im new the new owner of a 2018 Jeep Renegade! I highly recommend these guys if you are in need of a new vehicle! Thanx again guys

July 18, 2018

"Best experience I’ve ever had! "

- And1995

My mother had recently purchased her wrangler back in April. She raved about how wonderful her experience was at the dealership and how fantastic mark was. I was in the market now for my dream vehicle a Jeep Wrangler. My mom suggested I talk to Mark. When I reached out to mark he was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I explained to mark everything I was looking for in a vehicle and he went above and beyond to reach my standards. The car I was looking for was not on their lot and he had to do some digging for me to find exactly what I wanted. He kept in touch with me daily and kept me up to date with everything he was doing. When mark had found the vehicle I was searching for he even looked for better qualities in the car that I didn’t even know about. Such as an upgraded soft top that would last me longer. Doing so made me feel that he really cared and wasn’t just trying to sell me a car. Within just a short few days I left the lot with the car I’ve always wanted. My mom was right and I will be back to Anthony D’Ambrosio and mark when I’m ready for my next car!

July 08, 2018

"We found our new dealership"

- dmartin64

When we initially arrived at the dealership, all of the sales people were busy attending to customers, so we had some time to walk around the lot, find the 2 vehicles we had come to see along with some others. Within a few minutes, the general manager, who had been moving around some cars, noticed us and approached to ask if we had questions, and to let us know he would have someone with us as soon as they became available. Enter Mark Lodzuk. When I initially introduced myself, he instantly recognized the name. My father had been doing business with D'Ambrosio for years, and Mark was the person he dealt with. Mark's friendly and relaxed approach made us feel comfortable from the start. We told him we were there to look at and compare 2 specific vehicles. Mark grabbed the keys and began going over the differences and similarities between the model years 2018 and 2019 of the vehicle we were interested in. Next came the test drive. My wife and I were given the keys, Mark put a plate on and told us to take as long as we'd like for our road test. When we returned, Mark greeted us at the door interested in our feedback. We decided on the 2019 and within about 15 minutes or so, Mark presented a deal for the new vehicle and had valued our trade. Not once did he try to hard close the deal or ask "what can I do to get you into this vehicle today". No visits from the sales manager to help push to close the deal. Just the offer and some more conversation. My wife and I took a walk around the lot to talk about it. We agreed it was a good deal and really liked the way this dealership works. We scheduled an appointment for the next morning to do the paperwork and pick it up. When we arrived the next morning, they had everything ready to go. Kevin, their finance manager, walked us through the whole process quickly and smoothly. When we came out of his office, our new Cherokee was waiting out front for us. Mark went out and got into the car with us, paired both of our phones with the car and went over virtually every control and feature to make sure we were comfortable with where everything was and how it worked. We were finished and ready to roll off the lot less than an hour after arriving. I've bought many vehicles during my lifetime, but I can honestly say this was hands down the best, smoothest and most enjoyable car buying experience I've ever had. We will be back for our next vehicle, and we will be asking for Mark.

Kevin Mazur