Apple Ford Lincoln

Customer Service Representative

October 20, 2018

"Virginia customer "

- HLAF19

I purchased my Certified Ford Explorer from Columbia Apple a couple of years ago. Twice a year, I take my vehicle to them for the complementary oil change and services that came with the sale. I've had a couple of minor issues with the vehicle. One was fixed, while the other I'm still experiencing issues with the controller on my passenger seat. I also have a blown front speaker that they refused to fix while it was still covered under the Powertrain warranty. They said the technician couldn't find anything wrong with it. The speaker is so bad now, that I can only listen to my radio from the rear speakers. The last time i took it in, i spoke to the service manager (Mr. Ford) and showed him the speaker. He agreed, that indeed there was a problem. Mysteriously though, my previous complaint about the speaker was not in their system! But he "could help me out" and order a new speaker and install it for $200. I agreed and have not heard back from them since! I called find out what the status was and was told the speaker was never ordered and there is no record of what he offered either...Not sure what the deal is with this place. When I picked my car up on that very brisk day after waiting for an oil change for 3+ hours, i get in and it's totally warm inside!!! I asked why it was so warm and heated after sitting in the service area for 3+ hours and he had no explanation....Also, my car had a scuff down the front door that i pointed out and he gave me a total attitude! He said that their people couldn't have done it. I'm particular about my car and had just washed it myself and it was not there before it gave it to them for the oil change. Overall, i do not like this business and will never consider purchasing another Ford from this dealership again! I'll stick with Sheehy in the future!

Other Employees : Unsure of service persons I dealt with. One male Female

October 16, 2018

"Above and Beyond.. "

- Ford_Edge

I was going to be out a vehicle for the weekend and was also facing a hefty bill based on a miscommunication. I was getting nowhere with the service department, so I asked to speak to a manager. Curtis stepped in and gathered information from all parties involved. He was able to resolve everything cordially and fair for both sides. It was apparent that Curtis takes customer service seriously and I can't thank him enough for stepping in and resolving the issue.

Curtis Ford

October 16, 2018

"Excellent customer service and follow-up!"

- Glenn

I purchased my F150 with Apple Ford in 2013; and the current one in 2015. I have always received satisfactory to excellent customer service by the Apple team. My current service team, Les Ashburn, Dan Beifort, and the Service Manager, Curtis Ford are always professional, courteous, and provide excellent customer service. Dan, Thanks for the follow-up call this morning and ensuring my concerns were properly addressed. Finally, kudos to the Admin Team, Lindsey and Teresa for your excellent support during both purchases and to this point. All the best Team Apple!

Les Ashburn