Apple Ford Lincoln

Customer Service Representative

September 13, 2018

"Above and Beyond"

- Elizabeth!

My car wasn't ready by closing time as they told me it would be, as it was a complicated job. I was angry since I had not planned being car less for another day and had no way home etc. Curtis Ford went back and got 2 technicians ( Ian being one of them) to agree to stay late and help finish my car that night! I waited an hour after they closed and finally got my car back. While I waited they made me feel comfortable with beverages/TV/music on. They even discounted me on the service prices due to the inconvenience. It was much appreciated, when they could have just sent me away for the night car less. Great customer service made up for the miscommunication! I will return here with future car repairs.

Curtis Ford
Other Employees : Ian

August 23, 2018

"New Ford F150"

- TimC

I have bought 2 Fusions from Apple and have had an excellent relationship with the sales and service departments. Apple is a customerfor life Ford & Lincoln dealer which means all of my oil changes, tire rotations and car washes are free. During my last oil change I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff Erlich in the new car department. I was looking at a F150 and Jeff approached me and asked if he could help me. I told him I had been thinking about purchasing a pick up. He determined my needs and showed me exactly what I had in mind. We determined that my best option was to lease and came to an agreement on price and terms. Jeff's assistance did not stop at the sale he showed me all of the features of my new truck and called several times to make sure I was satisfied with everything. Oh by the way the new truck also gets all of the benefits of the customer for life program.

Jeff Erlich

August 06, 2018

"Five stars is an understatement"

- A.Curry

These two are unbeatable and memorable. Their presence while attending or conversing with you is unlike what you find in customer service anymore. Although I have not experienced any reasons for disappointment during any of my visits, sales, or phone calls, these two stand out and are impossible to overlook. Find a reason to have their attendance during your visit; you will be pleased.

Teresa Volz