Armory Garage Inc.

926 Central Avenue, Albany, New York 12205

Sauro Iardello, Certified Sales Consultant, Armory Garage Inc.

Sauro Iardello

Certified Sales Consultant
Eric  Cangelosi, Business Manager, Armory Garage Inc.

Eric Cangelosi

4.3
Jerome Rucker, Certified Sales Consultant, Armory Garage Inc.

Jerome Rucker

Certified Sales Consultant

Harry Roselan, Certified Sales Consultant, Armory Garage Inc.

Harry Roselan

October 17, 2017

"Made it easy"

- TaraRicard

I went in one day and talked to Jerome. Told him my three non-negotiable requirements and my budget and he made it happen. Faxed necessary paperwork and picked it up during my lunch hour. Pleasant and easy!

Jerome Rucker

September 27, 2017

"Big mistake!"

- Nicolek10

So after writing my first review on Armory Garage the Service Manager contacted us (after telling us that Armory Garage would no longer work on our Ram 2500) that he wants me to TAKE THE BAD REVIEW DOWN AND HE WANTS TO MAKE THIS RIGHT. He asked us to bring the truck in so they could take a look at it....Sorry Armory, we tried to give you a second chance and ya blew it!!!

Gary Barrell

September 08, 2017

"Superb experience!"

- Betsy O'Haire

I arrived at Armory Garage - without an appointment - and Marlon Hardie took excellent care of me. He is polite, professional and knowledgeable. My vehicle was serviced quickly and Marlon kept me updated as to the progress throughout. He is a true and professional gentleman!

Marlon Hardie