Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

Toyota Finance Manager

October 04, 2017

"first lease"

- billpembleton Verified Customer

This was first time that we leased a vehicle. Deno Moore very helpful in explaining how leases work. Has addressed all my questions in a timely and professional fashion.

Deno Moore

September 29, 2017

"Service appointment for my vehicle "

- kelanicaw Verified Customer

Great attitudes, very kind and helpful. Keeps me updated on my Service check ups, Look forward to appointments. Best experience I've had!! Love it

Marcelo Aviles

September 28, 2017

"Amazing Purchasing Experience!"

- Mike Pruitt

I would like to take this time to express how much I appreciate the wonder customer service that Mr. Darren Day, Mr. Paul Nguyen, and Mr. Justin Gregg provided me with the purchase of my wife's new 2018 Toyota Camry XSE V6! The entire process of placing order in June to taking delivery this past Monday was an awesome and stress free experience. Mr. Day is by far the most hands on General Manager that I've had the pleasure of working with. He kept me fully informed and updated the past few months on the estimated arrival date of our vehicle and was always willing to answer any additional questions I had when I popped up at the dealership. I have been completely overwhelmed with the level of professionalism displayed by Mr. Darren Day and his staff. Wonderful dealership that will continue to have me as a loyal customer!

Darren Day, Paul Nguyen, Justin Gregg