Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Craig Miller, Preowned Sales Associate, Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Craig Miller

Preowned Sales Associate

September 13, 2018

"So happy with my new jeep!"

- Mollyd

I met with Thomas Maiorini after speaking with him on the phone about getting a Wrangler. Thomas helped me pick out which Wrangler fit my needs. I'm unbelievably happy with my new Jeep! I will definitely recommend anyone I know that is looking for a new vehicle.

Thomas Maiorini

August 18, 2018

"Extremely happy customer"

- Ny_rich

I honestly couldn't be happier Thomas found me exactly what I wanted for cheaper then expected . I went to at least 10 dealerships and nothing compared to Atlantic dodge on sunrise. Usually you feel like they just want to make a sale but not at Atlantic I actually felt like they cared I'm extremely happy and highly recommend this dealership . Thank you again Thomas Maiorini for everything I really appreciate it and 100% will be a returning customer and will recommend anyone looking for a vehicle Thank you again Sincerely A very happy customer Rich S

Thomas Maiorini

August 13, 2018

"Caleb and Sam were both so accommodating and helpful."

- Gersh1313

After going to multiple dealerships there wasn’t a place we felt more comfortable working with. Thank you for making it such a positive experience for both my dad and me.

Caleb Keating
Other Employees : Sam (finance)

Used 2011 Honda Pilot, $10994