Audi Clearwater - Service Center

336 Reviews of Audi Clearwater - Service Center

September 19, 2018

"Top Notch Experience! "

- Foxtrot Bravo Q5

Like every 9800 miles, I scheduled my service appointment my Mandy Walters. Things always work smoothly and she always ensure my needs are addressed and taken care of. Mandy already knew I liked the 2018 Q5, so when I dropped my car off, she gave me a 2018 Q5 as a loaner. I returned the next day and had a few questions about the Q5. Mandy put me in contact with an Audi Brand Specialist, George Rangelov. George answered every question I had about the 2018 Q5. George explained in detail everything about the car. I wasn't looking to buy a new car at this time but George did everything to change my mind "without" pressuring me. I told George the color and options I was interested in and he found the exact Q5 I was interesting in. After test driving the new Q5, I told George Rangelov I wanted that Q5. George and I negotiated a fare price and Jean Marc Biewend, the Sales Manager, approved the deal and I was almost in my new car! Chris Grow had the contract completed in maybe 30 minutes and that was a done deal! What an experience for me. I must add, I live in Valrico, Florida. There are two other Audi dealers closer than Crown Audi Clearwater, but I enjoy the service and professionalism of Crown Audi Clearwater. Thank you Crwon Audi

George Rangelov
Chris Grow
JeanMarc Biewend
Sep 21, 2018 -

Audi Clearwater responded

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that we were able to work with you to get exactly what you wanted! Congratulations on being a new Q5 owner!

September 18, 2018

"Service Shawn Burns"

- Lala2691

Shawn was very helpful in scheduling recall. He’s very knowledgeable. Extremely informative and courteous. He makes it easy to have a conversation and attentive in listening with concerns and provided informative and factual infiomation, which is always appreciated.

Shawn Burns
September 18, 2018

"Problem With AC in Audi Q5"

- Markham, Kathleen 123

We are confident that a problem with our AC will be resolved soon, since the SUV is under the watch of Mandy Walters at the Audi Clearwater Service Department. She is most caring and capable! Kathleen Markham

Other Employees : JohnMarc Biewend
Sep 19, 2018 -

Audi Clearwater responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs service.

September 14, 2018

"Air conditioner"

- Gary H

Mandy Walters immediately addressed the problem and put me in a loaner. The was worked on and ready the next day as promised. Thank you

September 11, 2018

"Service at Crown Audi"

- Bob' Review of Jacob Lewis

Chris Gibson did an excellent job of assisting me with my service on my 2018 Q7. He is a knowledgeable and professional employee of Crown Audi who sets the standard for customer satisfaction!!

Jacob Lewis
Christopher Gibson
Sep 12, 2018 -

Audi Clearwater responded

Thank you for your very kind review! We are always happy to hear that our customers are 100% satisfied with service they received from us! We look forward to seeing you again when your car is ready for its next service.

September 05, 2018

"Audi Care servive"

- Pjtubbs

Had our Audi in for service for the first time at this dealership. Sean and Chris were both outstanding about making us comfortable and aware of all of what was going to be done.

Shawn Burns
Christopher Gibson
Sep 07, 2018 -

Audi Clearwater responded

Thank you so much for sharing this great review! We're so pleased that Shawn and Christopher took such good care of you throughout your visit, and that they ensured that you were comfortable and confident in the service you were receiving. We're so glad we had the chance to work with you, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in need of automotive assistance!

September 04, 2018

"Bill Moore is the best there is"

- Rocky

Wife went online to schedule appointment for a sunroof screen problem, covered under warranty. Also wanted to balance tires. She did this around 7:45 AM, was able to get appointment for 9 AM the same day. I took it to Bill Moore, who we have had excellent experience with in the past resolving an issue. Once again, I was not disappointed. He got me a great loaner vehicle. Explained everything very well. And kept me informed on the progress. Excellent employee. It represents the Audi brand well!

September 04, 2018

"Above and beyond service..."

- if6ws929

Visiting Clearwater Audi has always been a pleasurable experience, they've created an enjoyable environment for Audi enthusiasts. Bringing any car in for service can be a stressful experience but at Clw. Audi, its a reassuring one. You don't always find a Service Manager who has the same concerns for your car as you do. Better than any other Service Manager which I've dealt with, Clearwater Audi SM Bill Moore best represents the adage, "no matter what your product is, your only product is service!" Mr. Moore's professionalism, concern and knowledge make the service what it is - a cut above!

August 28, 2018

"Excellent Service Dept - "

- Golf Man

Mandy Walters goes beyond the call of duty to please her customers. Its always a pleasure to bring my Q5 in for service .Always the best from Audi

Garry Barrett
Aug 29, 2018 -

August 20, 2018

"Made it rigth!"

- Downtown Tampa Girl

Audi CW was fixing a broken tail assembly so my car was not ready for pick up. I had a trip to make to Daytona Beach from Tampa. No problem they let me keep the loaner car for the short trip and bring it back on Saturday to pick up my car. This really saved the day. Elizabeth

Aug 22, 2018 -

Audi Clearwater responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We are pleased to hear that your vehicle service experience with us was so positive. We look forward to seeing you again when it is time for your next service.