Audi Jacksonville

Richard Holley

Jenae Rosier, Brand Specialist, Audi Jacksonville

Jenae Rosier

June 17, 2018

"Excellent experience....thanks Kam & Tory"

- Ut81govo

While in Dubai Idecided to look for a new car and found an Audi A8 L that was just what I was looking for. The dealership made it easy for me to reserve it until I got home. Tory in the internet sales department was my first contact and she provided puctures and details of the car that were very helpful. Kam was great in helping me get through the purchase process and was there to reapond quickly to my questions and requests. Kam made the car buying experience pleasant and easy. Great job!

Kambiz Sayeq
Tory Marrero

June 15, 2018

"Superior and outstanding "

- Jrubio

Outstanding staff, easy to deal with and very cordial. The salesman and used car manager are excellent, the finance department is unvalible good in making the best for the customer. Thank you.

Ashleigh Hancock
Richard Holley
Hugo Oberti

June 15, 2018

"Audi Q5 "

- Britmuller16

Thank you SO much to everyone at the Audi Jacksonville dealership! From Aline who I first talked with on the phone to Antoine who took care of us at the dealership, we received A+ service from start to finish. Everyone made this purchase absolutely painless and extremely enjoyable. Aline made a connection with me right away and made me feel like she actually cared about finding the right car for me. The whole process was very personalized and I felt like everyone listened to our needs and wants. Antoine worked with us for hours and was absolutely awesome! He listened to us and provided us with exactly what we needed. I couldn’t recommend this dealership enough! We love our new vehicle and being a part of the Audi Jacksonville family!!! Thank you!!!

Antoine Augustin