Audi Jacksonville

Brady Koerner, Finance, Audi Jacksonville

Brady Koerner

Finance

April 13, 2018

"Courteous, efficient, professional "

- Tay123

This dealership was awesome! Everyone was very courteous and efficient. When I wasn’t able to purchase the first car that I had selected, they work to find me a car very similar that I ended up liking better. They were very responsive as I was buying a vehicle from another city. It was important that I heard back in a timely manner and they communicated. It all worked out very well! I will definitely be a return customer!

Antoine Augustin
Ashleigh Hancock
Hugo Oberti
Brandon Rogers
Andy Medina

April 07, 2018

"I trust this dealership..."

- long distance car buyer

Something special is going on at Audi Jacksonville, especially with Ashleigh Hancock. Having never met Ashleigh in person I can still recommend her based on her enthusiasm, competence and professionalism. Audi Jacksonville had a car on their lot in which I was interested, but I was almost 4 hours away in a different state. Trying to buy a car by email and telephone is not the same as walking onto the lot. Even when I did not buy from this dealership (nothing to do with the car or the dealership ... just logistics) Ashleigh continued to communicate and give me sage advice. When I look for my next car, Audi Jacksonville will be on my list. Even without making a sale they worked hard and communicated promptly to win my trust. Highly recommend this group... ask for Ashleigh!

Ashleigh Hancock

April 06, 2018

"AWESOME "

- Rainbow123

Everyone was very helpful and nice. Especially Antoine! The choice of car was excellent fit for my needs. As a student this car was perfect.

Used 2015 Audi Q7