Audi Jacksonville

BDC/Internet Sales Manager

November 17, 2017

"New vehicle "

- Jake

After my vehicle was deemed a total loss I worked with Tory Marerro to get myself a new truck. The service she provided was excellent to say the least! She even brought the truck to me to check it out. Unfortunately the insurance took a while to remburse me for my old truck and the truck Tory worked so hard to get me has been sold.

November 17, 2017

"The best car purchasing experience ever."

- Jen N

From the moment we stepped in and met our sales person, Rick Flowers, the entire process was spectacular and flawless. Rick was such a pleasure to work with as he is extremely personable. He is very patient and willing to take as much time as needed to assist you. He is also very knowledgeable and is willing to help in any way he can. We never felt pushed or stressed to purchase a vehicle. Thanks to Rick's patience and expertise, I ended up with my dream car!! The entire team at this dealership is phenomenal!! Thanks for the best car shopping experience ever!! I will b a lifelong customer for sure! Thank u Rick!!

Rick Flowers
David Buller
Stephan Gronberg

November 16, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Mark A.

I found a Q5 on the web and worked with Tory Marrero in Internet sales on the purchase. Tory was very helpful and easy to work with. She answered all my questions and made sure the process was a smooth one from beginning to end.

New 2018 Audi A5, $60450