Audi Lakeland

1215 Griffin Rd, Lakeland, Florida 33805

186 Reviews of Audi Lakeland

"Great Experience"

- hwade

Paul, Danny, Vito and the entire staff were so helpful. They made the car buying process so easy and quick. They are such a great team!!!

Daniel Giovino

"So Happy 😀 "

- Tknowles

Mario was so welcoming and polite . The customer service was awesome , I’ve already referred a few of my friends to this location Thank you

"Customer Service"

- Jobillie27

Thank you William for your expert knowledge on the tips I need to be aware of when purchasing a vehicle. When I decide on making my purchase I would like for you to be my sales person. With your sharing of your knowledge I am sure you will be very successful in selling vehicles.

"Finished strong"

- Kriswalk04

Purchased 2016 Q3 not expecting to buy that night as a result of a total loss from accident. It was late and didn’t notice body damage. Dealer offered to repair, delayed, dead battery, etc. Needless to say, we were upset & returned car. A week later we finally picked up car that looked amazing. They made a bad sell great and we are pleased. Sales person was new and did not provide accurate information such as nav system when it did have the feature. All in all, Paul & service manager made a difference!

Avymael Velez
2.0

Audi Lakeland responded

Kristin, congratulations on the purchase of your Q3 and welcome to the Audi Lakeland family. I'm glad that we were able to turn a negative into a positive. We are excited about what we hope to be a long lasting relationship with you and your family. We look forward to seeing you here with us soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at 863-825-3607. Paul Gomez, General Sales Manager.

"Upgrade time!"

- Sonya R. Polk

I have been researching the New Audi dealership in Lakeland since they opened and when it was time to trade in my vehicle for a more luxurious ride I was not disappointed. Mario, Paul, and Preston were very helpful and explained all of my options thoroughly. It was a very quick, easy, and also educational experience. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who desires to be treated fairly and with respect. Perfect timing for a Christmas gift for yourself or family.

Other Employees : Preston Rogers

Audi Lakeland responded

Sonya, Congratulations on the upgrade!! We hope that you are enjoying the luxury features that you were seeking when you came in to us here at Audi Lakeland. I am ecstatic that Mario and Preston were able to deliver an experience that led to this positive review and we are even more excited about you joining our family. We look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at 863-825-3607. Paul Gomez, General Sales Manager.

November 23, 2018

"My Audi experience "

- jesusm07

The guys here were just wonderful. Specially Vito and Avi at Audi Lakeland!! I really recommend everyone to come here to find the deal on Audi cars. También hay vendedores que hablar español.

Avymael Velez
Kenneth Stewart

Audi Lakeland responded

Jesus, Congratulations on your new Audi!!! We are excited that you have not only joined the Audi family but also the Audi Lakeland family. Good to know that we were able to deliver a deal that met your expectations and desires. Y estas correcto, aqui podemos ayudar a todos Latinos porque tenemos un equipo bilingue listo para ayudar. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at 863-825-3607. Paul Gomez, General Sales Manager.

November 22, 2018

"Great car search experience!"

- Kim

I had awesome experience with William! When so many people dread the car search and buying experience with aggressive salesmen who will cheat them, I had the opposite experience with him. He made me feel comfortable and less anxious, provided good information on car choices, and has a great sense of humor. Thanks William!

Audi Lakeland responded

Kim, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad that William was able to deliver an experience that led to these positive words. We here at Audi Lakeland understand that a worthwhile experience is going to be the driving factor to our long term success and I'm glad that we delivered just that. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at 863-825-3607. Paul Gomez, General Sales Manager.

November 21, 2018

"Best Dealer Experience"

- Pgolotko

Congrats to the people at Lakeland Audi. You provided the best experience in buying a car I bought 3 of them. Dany and Mario we easy to work with. Thank you.

Daniel Giovino
November 21, 2018

"I thought "

- Janet

I thought I was going to have to fight with the sales person to get a good deal. William was up front and explained in detail every step. I never felt over my whelmed. Thanks a million William.

November 20, 2018

"Excellent buying experience "

- jjaabaron

From start to finish Mario provided outstanding service. He was very helpful and nice to interact with. He made the buying process very easy, and was very straight forward. I highly recommend this dealership and your experience will even better if you ask for Mario Polit.