Audi Marietta - Service Center

318 Reviews of Audi Marietta - Service Center

November 19, 2018

"Great Service"

- TODD.KELLY72

Took a while to feel at home after my Best Friend Former General Manager Kevin Fenner left to another Audi dealership, but Jayson has helped.

Jorge Morchio
Randy Pullen
Monica Smith
Erikka Tiffani
Other Employees : Ashley in the loaner dept.
November 17, 2018

"Service"

- JUSPURNAMA

Jason, the guy that been taking care of us since first time we went there last year, is the Best, we will come back see him for our car service

November 16, 2018

"Top notch treatment"

- CHRISTINEDUGAN

Always treated with respect and excellent service. My service writer is exceptional! I am presently using a cane and was treated with extra care, concern and patience.

November 16, 2018

"35K Service Interval"

- brumartin

Prompt service team efficiently handled the paperwork and discussed service plan, then kept me informed of progress. David provided excellent service throughout the process and reviewed the results.

November 15, 2018

"On time and under estimate!"

- FRANK@FBP-LAW.COM

I live and work in Woodstock, so the dealership is not very convenient for me, but it is fast friendly and efficient. I will always take my Audi here for service.

Ron Palcer

Audi Marietta responded

Thanks! We appreciate your continued business with us, and we're looking forward to your next visit!

November 14, 2018

"Service beyond our expectations!!!"

- LIVE.STRONG05

You will not be disappointed. They have created a lifelong customer in my family. A-1 services are difficult to find. However they seem to have the market cornered.

Joseph Jefferson
Chris Whiten
Tony Jackson

Audi Marietta responded

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We are so grateful to have earned your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 14, 2018

"55k Q7 TDI Service"

- BRIAN.CARROLL

As easy as you can imagine. Fast, friendly, thorough. Even notified of something they are seeing with these vehicles. They checked it automatically. Very Proactive! I couldn't be happier to be working with David Kim. Truly a professional.

Audi Marietta responded

It's great to hear you enjoy working with David! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

"Speedy and Professional"

- BROOKINSEMPIRE

You need 5 Ryan’s at the desk. He’s super Awesome! Speedy and professional. You guys have done a 360 with service. Keep up the good work and good luck! You guys change the water pump and front pads only. I still think we should have did the bake brakes. I will phone Ryan about that next week I have to go out of town

Nov 16, 2018 -

Audi Marietta responded

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Jim Ellis Audi Marietta

"All giod"

- BECKYROBINSONATL

Kyle was very good. Thank you for letting me keep the loaner car over the weekend. The car is running much better and thank goodness the lights are no longer on.

Kyle McCall

"Service experience "

- DOCNANETTE

My service rep was very friendly and attentive. This was the best experience that I have had with Jim Ellis thus far. I look forward to working with Ryan in the future

Nov 16, 2018 -

Audi Marietta responded

Hello, your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you! At Jim Ellis Audi Marietta, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!