Audi Washington

453 Racetrack Rd, Washington, Pennsylvania 15301

26 Reviews of Audi Washington

December 14, 2018

"Amazing person to deal with"

- gbutkus

Glen goes out of his way to help me. I bought a vehicle from him and when I had an issue he was right there with me to help me with it. Even after the sale was done. He delivered me a loaner car personally. I have bought many vehicles in the past and never had been shown so my professionalism and personal touch as I did from Glenn from Audi Washington. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

Glenn Adey
Other Employees : Steve Cooley service
November 12, 2018

"Washington Audi-STEER CLEAR, BAD SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

- Musicman2937

In this day and age, a good car deal is as good as the bottom line, but service satisfaction is what you have to live with for years to come. So what do you say about a service department that won't call you back and doesn't call back to apologize for not setting an appointment on their calendar so you would show up from an hour away with no appointment? How do you spell "the Bronx cheer"?

Paul Magsig
Nov 13, 2018 -

Audi Washington responded

We're very sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to speak to a member of our Customer Care team, please email feedback@cochran.com.

November 03, 2018

"Great service"

- Dustkrock

Marc was a great guy to work with worked with me every step of the way on my vehicle purchase. Will definately go back for my next vehicle!

October 07, 2018

"Wonderful Experience "

- Char

Jay was wonderful to deal with. He was very professional and knowledgeable when it came to the Q5. He was willing to go the extra mile. Chris in Finance was also a pleasure to do business with. He also was very professional.

Jay Barney
Heyward Penn
October 06, 2018

"The Marc the salesman was knowledgeable, helpfu and my pur"

- Roger 22

Marc was great to work with . Friendly and knowledge able. One of my best experience buying a vehicle. Audi Washington is where I will be buying my vehicles there for now on .

October 03, 2018

"Excellent service from start to finish"

- capen

Marc and Chris went above and beyond to make sure my experience was top notch. Marc spent all the time I needed going through all of my questions and concerns, making sure the car was going to be the right fit for me, even following up afterwards to see if I had any questions after having the car for a few days. I can't say enough about how well they treat their customers at Audi of Washington.

October 02, 2018

"Sales person Glenn Adey"

- Sugar 4444

We had the pleasure of working with such a pleasant sales man,he was very knowledgeable,respectful and honest.I would recommend Glenn to all my friends and family.I went back a couple of times with a few questions about operating my new vehicle and he was as pleasant and helpful as when we purchased the car.Thank you so much Audi Washington for having great professional sales persons like Glenn Adey.

Glenn Adey
Heyward Penn
October 02, 2018

"Class Act."

- Bob Spangler

John and Chris were a pleasure to do business with. While some other dealers that I met in my week-long car-search odyssey reminded me of riverboat card hustlers of yesteryear, the folks at Audi of Washington were generous, courteous, and honest. These are all attributes that make car shopping fun rather than a chore! This is the place for minimal stress and a great deal. I highly recommend them.

John Rackley
October 01, 2018

"My 3rd Audi "

- coolbreeze

We love Washington Audi! They make it easy to buy a car. The sales staff, service staff and management are very friendly and easy to work with. Jay Barney is the best!

Jay Barney
Paul Magsig
Other Employees : Josh D'Loss
September 21, 2018

"Awesome "

- Jsp1989

Very friendly, easy to talk to, amazing customer service. Just purchased an Audi and I love it. Def recommend this place. Thank you Marc L.