Audi of Charlotte

9300 E Independence Blvd, Matthews, North Carolina 28105

Peppi  Bonocore, Finance Director, Audi of Charlotte

Peppi Bonocore

Finance Director
Patrick "Max" Montoya, I'm a 5 STAR RATED ***** Audi Brand Specialist, Audi of Charlotte

I'm a 5 STAR RATED ***** Audi Brand Specialist

Technologist

October 16, 2018

"No pressure sales "

- Ainsolia

“Max” by far is the BEST salesperson we have ever dealt with. Thorough and listened to our needs. Always kept in close contact and willing to work with us. Above all - no pressure!!! He is awesome. Highly recommend.

October 14, 2018

"Great Shopping Experience"

- Susanne

Really appreciate the Audi Team's help in purchasing a car for our daughter, Was looking for a reliable used car which I mentioned to Bill in the Service Department while I was having my Audi serviced. He immediately researched the used cars available on the lot and provided me with print outs of potential vehicles. Max Montoya then showed me the car I was interested in. That evening he even sent me a detailed list of its features. He did not try to "up sell" me or show me vehicles I was not interested in. A couple of days later, I brought my daughter by to look at the car. Used Car Sales Manager Jeremy let us take the car for a couple of hours. After a full day of car shopping we were torn between two great cars. Max got us a very fair price but what also sold us was the 1 year warranty the Audi dealership offered on the car and our overall experience with everyone in this dealership, Many thanks for your help,

Bill Atkins

October 14, 2018

"Great Service"

- Jeep Girl

Max and a few other guys helped me in the process of buying my first car and they are awesome. They are very nice and they walked with me through the whole process and followed up with me after to make sure I was still happy :) Very happy I worked with Max!

Marcus Robbins