Audi of Charlotte

Technologist
Marcus Robbins, Business Manager, Audi of Charlotte

Marcus Robbins

December 13, 2017

"Max made sure we got exactly what we wanted. "

- Karen 47

Enjoyed working with Max. Found us a great car and would not settle until we got what we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone.

Patrick "Max" Montoya
Marcus Robbins

December 12, 2017

"Great people to work with"

- Radu Coman

Very professional and supportive people with technical knowledge, also open to negotiation. We quickly came to a price and other terms that were acceptable to me.

Ben Lakatos

December 04, 2017

"Amazing Experience"

- jh123456

I recently purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2016 Audi Q5 from Audi of Charlotte and it was a great experience. I had been shopping for a Q5 for a few months and finally found one at Audi of Charlotte. I worked with Rich from start to finish and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I worked with Rich for about a week leading up to the purchase and he was great to work with. He was available after hours by phone or text, both of which made communication easy. He is extremely nice and was not pushy at all. He was very helpful and never once tried to push me into something that I was not comfortable with. The car is great and the price was better. One part that I loved about Audi of Charlotte is that the prices were not "no hassle." We negotiated and quickly came to a price that was very fair. I also worked with Peppi, who was also very nice. I didn't spend a ton of time with him but he was very friendly and got me a good deal on an additional 20,000 mile warranty, which was my top priority given the amount of driving I do each month. I finished my experience with Kyle, who taught me about all of the technology in the vehicle. It is worth the time to get him to explain everything to you as these cars have a lot of new technology - even a 2016. I searched at 5 different Audi dealership until I found my car and this was by far the best experience. I highly recommend Audi of Charlotte. Thanks again!

Richard Gouhin