Audi of Charlotte

Kyle Andes, Technologist, Audi of Charlotte

Kyle Andes

Technologist

August 15, 2018

"Fresh, friendly, exciting and professional!"

- Kelvin8768

My day with Audi of Charlotte was an awesome experience in shopping for a new vehicle! Max went the extra mile to make me feel welcomed and comfortable?

Peppi Bonocore

August 13, 2018

"Audi of Charlotte"

- blairallen

Every encounter I had with the staff at Audi Charlotte was outstanding. I was connected to Tobias Hengge after making an online inquiry. Tobias went above and beyond to ensure that I was not only comfortable and well informed when it came to my purchase from Audi, but that I was also taken care of during the lease end process on my previous vehicle. At no point did I feel pressured by any of the staff at Audi to purchase a vehicle from them. This process was as low stress as I think it could have possibly been and I would definitely recommend!

Kyle Andes
Ernesto Bonita
Tobias Hengge
Marcus Robbins

August 13, 2018

"Max and the “new” Audi!"

- Audi / Q3 /Max

I knew that I wanted a new Audi. I wanted to turn in my All Road for a new driving experience. Max showed me the Q3 and I loved it. Because he was able to work such a great deal, I was able to drive out with my new Audi. He made it easy with no surprises or disappointments. I am very happy with my new car. The entire staff there was very professional and helpful. I would recommend Audi of Charlotte and I would hope you would be able to work with Max.

Used 2015 Cadillac Escalade, $48989