Auto Country Inc

Kris Lipomi

November 29, 2017

"Very professional"

- v1476

I needed a pickup truck and Steve was very helpful in finding one. They didn't have one in stock but found one at the auction within a week. It was very clean and the price was good and once they serviced it I took delivery. I am very pleased with the vehicle. Everyone I worked with at Auto Country was both courteous and professional.

November 22, 2017

"In my opinion...Buyers Beware"

- Amanda

Don’t let the “been in business for over 25 years” fool you. In my opinion, don’t ever step foot in that place. It is my opinion that Mr. Fagan is the rudest, most condescending person I have ever spoken with. I’m going to try to make my story quick.The following are all facts: I traded in my car there. The day I picked up my new car, I drove 10 minutes down the road and the check engine light came on. I took it right back and they hooked up the machine and it said “misfiring cylinder 5.” They kept the car overnight and called me the next day to say it was fixed (just needed a new fuel injector, ha). Six days later, BOOM, check engine light again! I no longer trust them so I take it to my trusted mechanic. My mechanic has it for the whole day and calls me and tells me it also says, “misfiring cylinder 5,” but that it is an internal engine problem and needs a whole new engine, roughly $3500-$5500. This also meant that it failed inspection. Under the lemon aid, yes lemon aid (look it up before buying a used car) law I have the right to void the contract. Mr. Fagan said he would not void the contract and that he wanted to fix the car. He tried to intimidate me into giving him the car to fix. ABSOLUTELY NOT. Under the law I do not have to let him fix the car. I do not want a car with a rebuilt engine. At this point Mr. Fagan had still not paid off my trade in, so I had two car loans in my name. I then incurred a late fee because he did not pay it off. I had to pay a lawyer to write him a 93A demand letter stating I would be taking him to court if he did not void the contract. All of a sudden he changed his mind and was willing to void the contract. At this point a payment was due on the piece of crap (my opinion) he sold me. So he told my lawyer that he would make the payment and then payoff the car. Guess what…he didn’t make a payment. It took him two weeks to pay it off. To you Mr. Fagan, you should be ashamed of yourself and how you run that pathetic (my opinion) business of yours.

Other Employees : Mr. Fagan (aka owner) and Sam

November 15, 2017

"Awesomeness "

- John A Swett

Sam and Steve help you all the way thru with picking a vehicle getting you approved and getting you insurance and then getting your registration and plates. They are really people minded and great at what they do so if you are looking for great people and getting a vehicle you want go ask for Sam and tell him John Swett sent you in.

Sam